I'm the Other Man

Story Info
Met Nick online, and what a man he was.
2.6k words
4.28
9k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Nick on a gay dating hook up site, he was my type of guy, older, full beard slightly grey, earing in his left ear, piercing dark eyes, stylish salt and pepper hair. Ruggedly handsome totally my type of man, he had a hairy chest, muscular arms, forearms that were covered in hair, tattoo's that covered his upper well built arms, tattoo on his left pec a heart with the word Mom on it.

Nick was a regular in the gym and his body showed it, he still had a bit of a belly, but it looked so hot on his frame. The man had massive hands that enveloped mine when he first shook my hand, his grip I will never forget he held my hand in his, not to hurt me but to show he was a man who was in control always.

Nick's nipples caught your eye even with a shirt on there was no hiding them, they were large and in charge, protruding through his shirt, I could easily see he was embarrassed by them when we first met. I could not keep my eyes off of them or him. Nick had one of those infectious smiles that made you smile, made you feel so good inside, the man made you want to be at his side.

Nick and I talked for days before deciding to meet and where to meet, he did not want it to be in a coffee shop or bar, but I was not okay with having the man in my home before I met him somewhere in the open. We decided on a local park, it was kind of between both our homes, I could easily walk to meet him.

Nick had told me about his parents, both of them passed on years ago, his only brother who married his childhood sweetheart many years ago, Nick told me he was single and had been for some time now. I can tell you I was more than nervous to meet the man, he was totally the type of man I was attracted too. I got to the park and took a seat on the bench we decided to meet at, I got there about fifteen minutes early. I sat and people watched, so many different people, kids running around, everyone enjoying their day.

Nick walked up to the bench and stood in front of me, he held out his hand and held it in his grasp.

"Hello Tom very nice to finally meet you in person."

"You as well Nick, very nice to meet you."

I was tongue tied, I could not speak, this was a very rare thing for me I never was at a loss for words normally. Nick took a seat next to me, in arms reach but enough distance so no one would suspect we were meeting up, just two friends meeting in the park for a chat. I was fixated on his body his chest, his face, the man was so attractive, muscular legs, huge arms, the man was gorgeous.

He and I sat there looking at each other, I was still speechless, Nick finally broke the silence.

"Tom your pics don't do you justice, you are so handsome, and your eyes have me hypnotized."

Nick had me blushing, possibly for the first time in my life, I could not take my eyes off the man, he too had me in his power.

"Nick you are one of the most gorgeous men I have ever met."

Nick and I sat and talked, we talked about weather, we talked about family, we talked about exes, we talked about our work. The conversation just flowed with us, we were both so comfortable with each other for some reason, as we talked Nick slowly moved in closer, his arm around my back, being this close to him I was nervous, shy, and my cock had a mind of its own, I changed positions a few times to see if I could possibly hide the erection growing in my pants.

Nick smiled as I adjusted myself a few times, it was hard to not show how hard the man was making me. I looked over and clearly I had the same effect on him as well, however Nick was not trying to hide his at all. The bulge in Nick's trousers was almost perfect like the rest of him, his cock arched outward, his cock wide and thick by the looks of what he was packing.

I looked up into Nick's eyes his on mine, Nick pulled me in for a kiss, not a peck or a light kiss a full on tongues meshing, saliva trading, arms wrapped around each other. Nick and I held the kiss for some time, once he pulled back, he quickly pulled me back in for yet another kiss. My hands wrapped around his neck, Nick pulling my body into his.

There was no hiding our cocks now, his bulge massive and dripping by the looks of his trousers, mine had snaked down my left pant leg, I wanted Nick to take me right here right now. I wanted to ride his big cock right here on this park bench for all onlookers to watch as Nick and I made mad passionate love to each other.

Nick and I pulled away from each other, we would need a few minutes to get ourselves composed before either one of us could possibly walk over to my home. Nick gave me this look, I knew he could not wait another second, he needed it now his balls had to be drained, his cock milked of its white creamy juice.

Nick and I stood up, he adjusted himself, I too tried my best to cover up my erection, Nick took my hand and we walked off. Nick suggested he and I use the bathrooms in the park, but I did not want my first time with this man in a bathroom. I simply shook my head and pulled him in the direction of my apartment building.

Nick and I walked hand in hand, he and I stealing looks at each other as we walked briskly to my apartment block. I fumbled with the keys to open the door, Nick was grinding his cock on my pant covered ass. All I knew is I wanted this man on me in me covering me with his cum. He and I quickly stripped our clothes off at the door once inside.

I took his hand and brought him to my bedroom, I had Nick lay on his back, I hovered over him, first I kissed his lips, then his cheeks, to his neck, down his chest to his perfectly shaped nipples. I worked his nipples till his cock was pouring out precum, his underwear dripping wet with clear fluid. I placed his hands above his head, I ran my fingers down his arms to his ticklish armpits, down his ribs, to his waistband.

I licked, sucked and kissed Nick all over, my tongue manipulated all of his sensitive spots, I licked my way to the bulge in his underwear, his cock so perfect. I sucked the juice he had produced getting his underwear wet, the taste incredible, so salty yet so sweet. I wanted the mans cock in my mouth buried deep inside me, I had to taste his precum, I had to feel his cock shoot his load inside my wanting mouth.

Nick was going crazy as I rubbed my tongue along his underwear covered cock, pressing his balls with my nose. I slowly pulled the man's underwear downward, Nick had a well trimmed bush, the hair short, his cock strained to be released from its captivity. Nick's cock stretched as I pulled his underwear over his hardened cock. His cock flopped out landing on his groin spilling precum all over himself, I slipped his underwear off, then leaned in to lick the man clean. I lapped up all he could produce, a pool of precum was forming at the tip of his cock, I took his cock in my left hand and handled it like it was breakable.

Nick's cock was wide, I would say easily seven inches around, the shaft was huge, his knob slightly smaller than his cock. The man had to be at least seven maybe eight inches in length, his cock was shaved smooth, his ball sack too shaved clean. His balls moved as Nick's cock jerked in anticipation of me taking his cock inside my mouth.

I held it in my left hand, I examined it closely it truly was a perfect cock, it would be a task to take it in either hole, but I was up for the task. I slowly brought my mouth closer to his knob, I had to taste his clear juice, I stopped and looked him in the eyes.

"Nick I hope its okay that I suck your cock for you."

"Fuck Tom your driving me crazy here, I need you to suck it before I go crazy, my balls may explode if you don't at least lick it soon."

I simply smiled, he knew I was toying with him, I went in for a lick, but stopped as my tongue was about to touch the tip of his magnificent cock.

"Fuck Tommy I am going to shove it in you soon if you don't suck it for me."

Again I smiled, I leaned in and kissed the tip of his cock, Nick's whole body convulsed as my lips made contact. My tongue lapped up the pool of precum that was covering the knob on his cock, I rolled my tongue around his knob, I sucked on his knob trying coax more out of him. I opened my mouth and slowly slid down his tool, I got about half way and my throat would not accept anything this thick.

I knew I would have to practice to get his cock down my throat I bobbed on his cock over and over, my tongue lapped his gigantic tool, my lips slurped his beautiful cock trying to get the load I so wanted inside of me. Nick held the pillows, then grabbed my head, he wanted his cock deep inside of me, Nick fucked my mouth, my throat slowly accepting more and more of his huge cock.

Nick's breathing was more labored, his body more rigid, his balls rose in their sack, his cock swelled as his impending orgasm was about to blow out of this man's beautiful cock. Nick held my head firmly, his hips pressing his cock deeper inside of me. Nick's cock jerked, he moaned ever so loudly, Nick shoved his cock deeper inside of me.

Nick's cock exploded as his body twisted, contorted, his hips pressing his cock deeper inside of me, the man kept shooting more and more cum. Nick later told me he had not had sex with anyone for quite some time, and no one had ever paid such close attention to his cock and body like I had. Nick screamed as his cock shot me full of his cum.

I licked the man clean, I was not about to waste a drop of his precious load, Nick laid there spent, I had drained him for now, but I had other ideas for him. I had to know if I could take a huge cock like Nicks in my other hole. I continued to lick him, to not only keep him hard but to get his cock wet, I grabbed the lube, tore off my underwear, then placed his cock at my entrance.

Nick's knob soon inside me, his cock progressively got bigger and thicker as it went in deeper, my hole would be stretched to the max. It took some time but Nick's cock was finally deep inside me, I sat there, it hurt but I knew I had to have his cock in me. Nick laid back his hands laced behind his head, a grin on his face, he was in control, I was his toy.

I slowly pulled him out then quickly pulled him back in me, Nick's cock hit me in all the right places, my prostate would get a good workout. I was soon riding him his cock felt so good inside me, my own cock dripping with precum. Nick grabbed my cock and squeezed out all the precum I could produce, he brought his hand to his mouth and lapped all I had.

Nick lubed up my cock and firmly grabbed it in his huge hand, I worked Nicks cock with my kegel muscles, pulling his cock deep inside of me. Nick and I were both so close to orgasm, my butt clenched as my cock shot Nick in the face, neck and chest. Nick's cock jerked as he filled me with his wonderful seed.

I collapsed on his chest, I was spent, my balls drained, my ass sore, Nick's cock slowly deflating slipping out of my ass. I looked Nick in the eyes, he had this grin on his face, one of contentment, and a look of satisfaction, I slowly licked the man clean.

"You okay Tommy? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No but my ass may be a bit sore for a few days, maybe we could loosen it up a bit more before you leave."

Nick only smiled at me and pulled me in for a kiss, I rolled off of Nick and laid beside him, I needed a few minutes to recharge before I could do that again. Nick turned towards me both of us laying on our sides looking at each other. Nick rolled on top of me held my hands over my head, kissed me over and over.

"Dam Tommy that was hot, you may wear me out if we keep this up."

"Nick I will keep you smiling, keep those balls drained, and that cock satisfied. Oh and what a beautiful cock you have Sir."

Nick only smiled and kissed me over and over, he on top of me holding me down, his cock soon responding to all the physical contact. Nick repositioned so we were now in a sixty nine position, holding his huge cock just looking at it, I was amazed at how perfect his cock really was. I leaned in and slid my tongue along the base of his beautiful cock, Nick took in a deep breath.

As my tongue got to the tip I slowly swallowed his cock whole, I could take about three quarters of it now. Nick being on top pressed his cock into my mouth, I would soon be taking it all by the end of this session. Nick fucked my mouth, he was not rough, but his strokes were long and his cock slowly went deeper into my throat.

Nick was an accomplished cocksucker I can tell you he made me stop sucking a few times the man knew where to lick and how to suck that it made you stop what you were doing a few times. I swallowed Nick's cock as deep as I could, I would swallow as his cock was deep in my throat. Nicks balls reacted to what I was doing to him, his balls pulled in, his cock became engorged.

Nick shot another massive load of cum in me seven full shots of cum fed me as his cock went deeper in me. My own cock soon right behind his, my own load was huge, Nick swallowed every drop, licking me clean. Nick rolled off me, laid beside me on my bed, I repositioned so I could look him in the eye. I laid there and looked at this Adonis of a man I had beside me, not only gorgeous but a stud in bed as well.

"Tommy not sure I can do that again, my balls ache, my cock is tender, and I feel like a need a well deserved nap."