I'm the Other Man Pt. 02

Story Info
Nick and I slowly get better acquainted.
1.8k words
4.19
5.5k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only smiled at him, I snuggled in close to him, his arm around my neck my leg over his legs, he and I trying to recharge before we would attempt another round. Nick and I dozed off for a few minutes, he and I exhausted from all the sex in such a short period of time. I woke his arm holding me tight, dam it felt so good being this close to this man.

I laid there I did not want to move, I was where I wanted to be, I watched as his chest heaved and he breathed in, then deflated as he exhaled. His nipple inches from my mouth, my tongue darted out licking the underside of his nipple. Nick caught his breath as I licked then sucked his nipple, I took it in my mouth, my tongue ran all over it, my lips held it tightly.

Nick watched me as I manipulated his nipple, his cock reacting to all the foreplay I was doing to him playing with his nipple. My hand went to his cock, I held it stroking it to bring out his delicious precum, I played with Nicks nipple and stroked his cock, I could see he had a good stream of precum about to pour out of his giant cock.

I released his nipple and quickly took his knob in my mouth, Nick again took in a deep breath as his cock slowly disappeared down my throat, I bobbed on that cock of his from the base to the tip. Nick's balls quickly pulled inward, his cock swelled, his knob hardened. Nicks cock exploded once more, the man filled my mouth full of his cum, I sucked on it like its juice was life giving.

Nick laid there breathing hard, his heart beating in his chest, his eyes closed his cock deflated his balls slowly descending back in their sack. I sat on my legs between the mans legs watching him breath, watching his cock slowly fall over his balls.

"Tommy I have never had so much sex as I have with you in one afternoon."

I only smiled at him, he motioned for me to get on top of him, he rolled us over so he was now on top of me. He gently kissed me, his hands laced into mine, he laid his head on my chest and stayed motionless. I was sure he had fallen asleep on top of me, all I knew was my ass was dripping and I needed to pee really badly.

Nick slept for about a half hour or so, I myself dozed off for some of that time, Nick pulled himself upwards his lips on mine.

"Dam that was hot Tommy, I really need to pee."

"So do I, I may pee on the both of us if I don't get up soon."

Nick got up reluctantly, went in the washroom to pee, the sound of his stream made me want to pee even more. I went in standing beside him I had to pee or my bladder may explode, he and I looked at each other while we continued to pee. He leaned in and kissed me, dam I liked this guy he finished and went back to the bedroom, I drained both areas and joined him on the bed.

"Tommy would you let me take you out for dinner? I want to wine and dine you, well and a few other things after that."

"I would love to go to dinner with you, and the after that part as well."

Nick and I got dressed, we kissed over and over, he and I grabbed a water and walked to the closest outdoor restaurant. The food was good the company even better, our waiter commented what a handsome couple we made, we told him it was our first date.

Nick and I took a long leisurely walk through the park, he talked about his brother how close they really were, had been all their lives. I told him both my parents were gone, but I had my step Dad who took care of me after my Mom passed.

Nick and I slowly made our way back to my place, Nick lived at his brothers right now financially it made sense for all of them. His brother had a huge house and Nick could help them with their mortgage instead of renting an apartment elsewhere. He basically had his own suite the basement fully finished with more room than he could ever use.

Nick and I walked over to the local soda shop, got ourselves an ice cream, sat and talked and talked, it all came so easily for both of us.

"Tommy are you seeing anyone right now?"

"Being honest Nick I was playing with a guy but he is partnered, very discrete, in the closet, but the whole thing was going nowhere fast, and the sex is mediocre to say the least."

"So are you seeing him like a boyfriend?"

"No it's more of as hookup sort of thing, after today I have no plans to see him ever again."

"Would you date me Tommy?"

"Oh my Yes of course I would."

"Shall we head back to your place then?"

"Yes of course lets do that."

Not sure I had ever smiled so much in such a long time. Nick and I held hands as we walked along side by side. Once inside my place we sat and had a drink, Nick was a beer man, I was more of a wine person myself. We sat and drank our drinks, we kissed, we talked about nothing, everything, Nick told me a few years back he hoped to have a child of his own, he was jealous of the fact his brother had two a boy and a girl. Nick very close to both kids, but he decided he did not want to have kids alone.

Nick and I had another drink, then I asked if he could stay the night, he was quick to say yes. He called his brother to tell him not to wait up, he was staying at a friends house tonight. I received a message shortly after from Adam, he wanted to come over tonight he was able to get away with little or no questions being asked. I quickly messaged him that I did not care to see him anymore as it was going nowhere.

Adam did not take this well he liked the arrangement he and I had, he could come when he needed, or could get away, unload then leave no strings attached. I told him I was seeing a man and that he was here now and was spending the night. I could tell Adam was not happy with all of this but not like he had much choice in the matter.

I shut my phone off so I would not get any more interruptions this evening, Nick and I both off tomorrow so we could easily sleep all day, well maybe not so much sleeping. Nick and I went to bed early, he and I were all over each other once again, I drained Nick of two more loads, he begged me no more for today.

We snuggled in together, he was the perfect snuggle buddy, I was half on him his arm holding me close to him all night long. I woke at about six in the morning, his cock rock hard and ready for more, I did not need an invitation, I would help myself. I ran my hand over his chest, I gently pinched his nipple, rolled it between my thumb and index finger, the man's nipples seemed to be attached to each other, you played with his nipples his cock poured out precum.

I pulled the covers back, there it was, his huge glorious cock, dripping like a geyser, ready to spurt out more of his delicious semen. I took his cock in my hand, Nick stirred a bit, touching his cock made he wake up. I held it gently not to wake him fully yet, I leaned in and licked his knob, when my tongue made contact, Nick jumped.

"Oh Tommy dam that is a great way to wake up, that sent a jolt through my cock up my spine."

I took the mans cock inside my mouth the wetness of it and how your mouth envelopes his tool, how having it sucked on, there is no other feeling in the world, when he runs the tip of his tongue under your knob, how he gently laps at the soft skin just under the knob of your cock.

Nick laid back his hands laced behind his head, me sitting on my own legs between his legs. I licked the mans ball sack, I sucked a ball in my mouth, I massaged it, I held it captive in my warm wet mouth. I did the same for his other nut, I ran my tongue under his ball sack, the man was so sensitive down there.

I so wanted to rim the mans ass but he was not into that, no one had ever and he was not willing to try, well not yet anyway, I would catch him by surprise one day and show him the pleasure that can be had by rimming a nice tight ass. I took his cock back in my mouth and lathered it with spittle, I got on top of the man, I would have to lube up his cock, it being way to big to be taken with only spit.

I grabbed the lube and Nick rolled us over, he had my on my back, legs on his shoulders, his cock slicked up, he pointed and shoved. His cock slowly slid inside me, my hole tender from yesterday, Nick was not going to be gentle this time, I would feel his huge cock inside me. He started slow, his cock gaining momentum, his balls smacking my ass cheeks.

I was in heaven, I loved my ass banged hard, Nick was about to grant my wish, his cock assaulted my tight little hole, Nick was relentless he was going to use my ass for his pleasure. Nick was soon breathing hard, his cock swelled his balls retracted. I felt every drop of his cum as it unloaded deep inside of me. Nick grabbed my own cock slicked it up and jerked me till I came.

Nick released my legs and laid on top of me, he and I caught our breath, then I grabbed a cloth and wiped the man up. I went in to make coffee, I could hear Nick snoring, I let him sleep for another hour or so. He got up naked I got him a coffee and held him in a kiss, his strong arms held me to his magnificent body.