I'm There for Mom and Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My blinded lover fanned her hands across my patchy-haired chest and downward to my muscular abs. She mentally pictured what her hands told her were her newest lover's assets. I kissed the side of her neck, just where it met the lobe of her ear. She flinched at the tickle my lips provided, and took my head in her hand to push it lower. I kissed across her clavicle, and down the valley between her enormous breasts, all the while, my fingertips found her puffy areolas through the skimpy lace.

Her right hand strode along my hip line and then across to the front of my slacks. Her left hand reached down to take in my fully erect length through my pants, while her deft fingers unbuckled me. I heard the zipper open, and felt Mom's hands at my hips, drawing down both slacks and underwear in one go.

Meanwhile, my eyes widened after I reached around to release my mother from the confines of her lacy bonds. I tugged the snaps free and the heaviness of her generous boobs dropped the black lace to the floor. I stood still, gazing at her pendulous breasts as they settled free; her large, chocolate brown areolas and thick black nipples exposed to the soft yellow light of the room. I felt a finger wipe the pool of precum from the tip, and delighted as she raised it directly to her lips and tasted me. "Mmmm," she cooed, "very sweet."

My hands cupped and weighed her buxom breasts, bringing one thick nipple to my mouth. I sucked in the dime-sized nubbin, and strained the nipple to its limit. Mom cupped my head and guided me to give the other nipple the same pleasure. It was at that moment that I realized one fatal flaw in my planning. once her hand touched my naked cock, I knew that by not giving myself release in the past few days, I was destined to lose my first load very quickly. Had I been better thinking, I should have tossed off while waiting in the motel room, so that I could get past this moment more easily.

Mom used both hands as if to inventory my erect stature. Cupping and weighing my balls, coveting each veiny process along the seven-plus inches of manhood. In that moment, I wondered how she would feel if she knew that she had created the very cock that she so desperately wanted inside her.

Mom uttered, "Oh, Jimmy. He's so much bigger than you." Dad's position off to the side didn't afford him a clear view of my cock. He could only see his wife fall to her knees to pay homage to it; to caress and to kiss it hello.

I heard his chair move a bit and looked at him, now able to see for the first time, his wife fellating their son right in their own bedroom. Again, laser focused, he said softly, "He's big enough to make you squirt, Jan." She groaned at his dirty words while her mouth opened wide enough to engulf my bulbous knob. I looked down at my own proud girth as Mom's lips devoured more and more of my blood-engorged cock.

Dad whispered, "Good girl. Take it all." With those words, my mother did what no other girl had ever done before - take my fully erect member deep into her throat, without gagging. My balls tensed and I knew, even as she drew herself back up my shaft, that I was so very near that precipice. My Mom lowered herself on me once more and held me there, the muscles in her throat undulating around me, as though drawing milk from a teat.

I very nearly called out, "Mom", as a warning to her of my imminent release. I held the sound instead, to just, "Mmmmmmm." I pulled back, knowing I would soon empty into her without a proper warning. She recognized what I needed in the moment. My mother released my cock just in time, and used both of her diminutive hands, one above the other, to jack my cock to climax. The most lurid instant came as the first thick rope of semen shot out and struck my mother across the satiny fabric of her blindfold. She abruptly lowered my cock and pointed it to her wide open mouth as her hand siphoned more milky strands from me. I delighted in the semen pooling on her tongue, the streams that splattered across her face, a tendril of milky cum dangling from her chin . I felt rueful from erupting so soon, but elated at my release.

Mom licked at the spillage on the ring of skin from her thumb to index finger when she milked the last of my cum from my softening cock. I wanted to scream in elation; I wanted to apologize for ruining everything so soon, but Dad came to my aid.

"See, Jan, I told you you're still hot. He couldn't even hold back. He came like a horny school boy." Mom moaned, in obvious heat at Dad's dirty talk, while her tongue lapped up the gooey remnants on her lips.

Dad opened a drawer at the nightstand, and pulled out a small towel, offering it to Mom to clean herself up. On top of the nightstand, lay two foil packets, no doubt to offer protection from a stranger's cock. There was no other need, as Mom had her tubes tied just after I was born.

Mom wiped her face off, and I took her hand to help stand her up again. I pushed her slightly back to the bed, and when she felt it against the back of her thighs, Mom sat on the edge. I took hold of her calves and lifted them up, allowing her to fall back onto the bed. I reached forward and took hold of her thong at each hip, and gently pulled it down along her creamy thighs, past her calves and over the shiny red stilettos. What little fabric there was of the front panel, was sodden through. I almost held them to my nose, but knew there was a better source so very close to me now. Instead, I tossed them to my father, who licked them up greedily.

Mom lowered her hands to her freshly shaven vulva, toying with the pudgy, hairless folds, her erect clitoris peeking at the top of her meaty slit. "Do you like it shaved? Jimmy prepared me for you himself, and chose my underwear. I hope you like it."

I could only respond with "Um, hmmmmm," so as not to give her any clues. I raised her feet to the bed and parted her legs wide. I pulled her to where I could access her glistening pussy with my tongue while on my knees at their bedside. Lowering to her inflamed and saturated vulva, I inhaled her musky scent. Then I began to lick my way down her plump, white thigh, kissing and nibbling along the warm skin, and back to the heat of her core.

I parted her labia wider, revealing her hardened clitoris, in all its glory. I kissed and teased it, moved away to a thigh, and then to the sopping opening of her vagina. I was going to make this last, so that I would be sure to be ready for her much needed penetration. As I licked and sucked along the length of her labia, Mom called out, "Jimmy, come up here. I need something in my mouth."

I gorged on her fabulous pussy, and saw my father crawl over her head and lower his four inches of hanging, softened cock to her. She took his dick in like a hungry child, and let out sighs and groans at my oral ministrations. He watched his blinded wife pulling his fleshy hose into her mouth, while his hips pumped instinctively, fucking her horny face. He lowered even more so she could open wider and suck in both of his balls. Dad's entire package filled Mom's mouth.

In the next few minutes, I added teasing and delving fingers to my oral manipulations. As Dad fucked her mouth more fervently, Mom's hips began their own tribute to my stimulation. When her groans told me she was near the tipping point, I took her engorged clit into my mouth and made quick, noisy sucking motions, to finish her off.

Mom stopped sucking him when her climax began, leaving his helpless dick to hang free, and with an, "Oh. Fuck!" she convulsed into a fully body orgasm; every part of her shook uncontrollably for the next few seconds. Both of her hands pushed my face away when she could take no more. I sat back on my haunches, proud of my oral skills, and watched Dad reach for the cloth Mom had just used and toss it to me. I realized my cheeks, nose and chin were sopped in her honey,!and my face glistened with her juices.

"Jimmy," Mom said almost breathlessly, "make him fuck me! I need his dick." Dad left his position over her and scrambled to their bedside, taking the foil packet in hand and tearing the corner off. I looked down at my fully recovered cock when Dad approached. "Make sure he wears protection," she reminded, as he turned to me, while I stood between her parted thighs.

I was about to reach out and take the latex sock from him, but he instead placed the rubbery ring over the head of my cock. Without looking at me, he used both hands to unroll the thin layer over my knob, but it was stretching way too tightly, barely able to stretch over the girth of my reddened helmet. He threw the useless rubber onto the nightstand, and reached back into the drawer, saying. "The boy needs a magnum, Jan." My cock stiffened more as the thought of having multiple sizes at their bedside meant that there must have been many other men over the years who have enjoyed what I was about to.

Dad returned with the larger dome and unrolled it down my length. "Is he protected, Dear?" she asked, impatiently.

"Yes, Baby," he answered, placing his hand gently on my bum to push me near her plump entrance. "I'm putting him in now." His other hand had my cock firmly held, while I watched in disbelief. He pushed the head of my cock up and down her slit, adding her juices to the latex tip. Then, he lined me up with her entrance, and his right hand pushed my bum forward, indicating his consent. He sat back in his chair while I took hold of Mom's thighs for support.

My turgid latex-coated cock pushed forward, prying apart the retentive ringed muscles of her opening. Mom turned her face toward me, although unable to see, and I gazed at her contorted mouth while her body struggled to allow my thickness inside her. Once the mushroomed head pushed past, my shaft was able to slide inside her more easily. Her breath came in gasps, mouth agape, fighting both pleasure and pain. I was nearly half-way in before I stopped and began to slowly reverse direction. I withdrew some, looking down to see as each inch reappeared from within, the thin sheath slathered in her honey.

I continued this deliberate rhythm, until she raised her feet off the bed, indicating a need for me to find her depth. I took hold of the spiked red heels and raised them until her has barely contacted the bed. In one gliding effort, my thick, dark pubes tickled the silken skin of Mom's vulva, bringing forth a deep, mewling moan as my cock punished her tender cervix, a place my father is unlikely to have ever reached. I stayed there as her head moved side to side in beautiful agony.

It was time to pull back and increase the tempo with mid-length strokes, to let her get accustomed to her long awaited cock. Hands holding her ankles firmly, my hips gyrated back and forth in a more frantic pace, while the ribbed upper wall of her vagina vibrated from the rubbing motions. Mom's hips pushed back, her mouth puffing air as she announced "I'm, I'm going to squirt, Jimmy." Within seconds, I felt the warm gush, and looked down between us to see a fountain of clear fluid drench both our sexes.

"He's making me squirt, Baby," she said, her face looking tormented as her release took her over. I only increased my pace, driving hurriedly back and forth only a few inches at a time. Her tummy convulsed as her body pushed the last of her gushing fluid onto the bed. Her hands motioned for me to back out, and so I did. I looked over at my father as my cock, still rock solid, withdrew from her.

He was making grunting sounds of his own, hips making tiny gestures back and forth, and then I saw something I'd never seen in any porn scene- his soft cock ejaculated onto the chair, untouched in any way. He looked down and saw the puddle of semen oozing from him. "Jan," he said panting, "I just came!"

Mom, still in her own glory, quickly rolled over on all fours and presented her pussy to me at the edge of the bed. She lay her head down on the sheets, arms stretched over her head. I looked to him, now standing with his flaccid cock still dripping. He took a step towards us, and reached out to my hardness. He grasped at the rim of the latex condom and rolled it all the way off of me, and tossed it onto the bedside table.

He turned back and said, "You can finish inside her, if you want. The condom will catch all of it." He smiled at me and nodded. I couldn't believe my ears, and moved forward to bareback my mother in front of him. I hooked my hands around her hips, and pulled her onto my cock. I knew neither of us would last long, so this had to be a deep and satisfying fuck for her, if I was to be invited back.

I pulled her hips in one go, mating with her as deeply as her body would allow. She grunted loudly and uttered, "Oh, God. Yes." I pulled back fully and began to fuck her as quickly and deeply as was possible. I loved hearing her grunts and groans, air escaping in huffs as I pummeled into her. Dad crawled up beside her and caressed her shoulders and back, while I filled every recess of her willing pussy. The tip of my dick became sore from battering her cervix, but Mom just absorbed each impact in stride.

I had my own announcement, but it could only be made in noises. "Mmmmffff, ugghhh, mmmmffffff," was all I could emit without giving me away my voice. My nuts clenched and I suddenly felt my spasms spewing inside her. The hot load bathed my cock in her. I marveled as more and more of a silvery coating drenched my shaft each time I pistoned outward.

Five or six more pumps emptied me of my sperm. My breath came back to normal and I pulled free of my mother's sopping pussy. Copious gobs of semen spilled from her vacated pussy, dribbling onto the bed sheet in front of me. Dad tossed me a cloth to mop up my mess from the sheets.

Dad leaned into her and whispered, "Was that good, Jan?" I only heard muffled noises come from her. Dad looked to me and said, "Thank you. It's time for you to go. Can you see yourself out?" I nodded, and gathered my clothes as my father lay next to Mom, both of them fully exhausted. I made my way back to Mom's car and drove to my motel - the one across town, not the one in Boston.

It had been the night of my sexual life. My mother did not disappoint, and I gained a new found realization that my parents were not the vanilla couple I had thought they were all this time.

I tried to sleep, but my brain kept replaying the most erotic moments in their bed, over and over. It seemed that Mom had more than enjoyed our encounter, and I was hoping for an encore. I didn't think this would be the last time I would share their bed, but until Mom finds out the truth, I couldn't be sure.

12