All Comments on 'I'm Thinking about my Son'

by Richmond2247

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
HornyHub54HornyHub54over 3 years ago

I like it. A mother and son seems natural. I wonder during this pandemic how much this is happening. Probably more than we think. Please write part 2

sswillowsswillowover 3 years ago

I like that your marriage to Tom is a mirage. Good story. Please keep going.

Biker49Biker49over 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story and don't want to carp but even the best story is spoilt by silly errors due to lack of proof reading. Example: my mirage to Tom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
too funny

the nurse part cracked me up. best way to lose you job and license on first ever shift! LOL!!!

Mark_MichiganMark_Michiganover 3 years ago
Nurse

I hope to have you as a nurse next time I am in the hospital!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like the concept of the story, hope it develops, i would like to son's perspective too. A natural progression of this story from their fantasy to reality will be quite interesting read.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Imaginative

You sound so hungry, almost desperate. Nice. Sexuality, right or wrong, our western morals often seem silly. Pleasure is a need like food, but can lead to enormous mistakes when one youth leads one to reach out to another youth. It seems a good way for young men to safely learn about sex, from a more mature perspective. Please, continue!

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

I was expecting a second page to wrap this encounter up, there is no need to draw it out into two parts. Unless , of course you don't know where it's going yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sensual

A truly sensual journey of a passionate, lusty, woman who understands the nuances of the physical manifestation of love.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

You did well...leaving us right there, just at the edge...balanced, but tipping...rocking back and forth...just a touch would tip us over, to fall. Wonderfully, masterfully done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Make this fantasy real

I wish I could meet you and live out your fantasy with me.

andysthe1andysthe1over 3 years ago

Keep going, let's have some more.

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 3 years ago
Do it

I loved the build up. Mother climbing the walls with lust.

Well, he is home now and you're ready .... Call him into your room and DO IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love it. Reminded me of the 'Head Nurse' article of 6 or so years ago. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I had a nurse

I had just turned 20 when I tore up my right knee and had surgery. On my 3rd day after the surgery in the middle of the night I had a young nurse give me the head job of my life- it was indelibly seared into my brain for ever and I have used that incident many a time to get me over the top

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Yes quite a build up , ready for next chapter would like to know what sun is stroking to. A *4* from me so far and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING... WISH I WAS YOUR SON

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

I will never underestimate a nurse again!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
So many mothers have these desires

So few have courage to act on them. It took my mother 3 years of sexual teasing before she pushed her intellect aside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Some nurses are very naughty..Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mom!

I am thinking your son doesn’t know when you edge yourself but that he really wants to be there to watch and give you the release!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

|Stop thinking......start doing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good LORD! I am amazed that you understand nursing as well as you do. So few people seem to know this. I am an RN with a masters in Nursing. I spent almost 9 years in NYC and later spent 2 years in Europe at 2 different clinics. (In Europe, a "clinic" is a very expensive place. Not like in US).

I was shocked to find the level of sexual involvement between the nursing staff and the patients. The expression used was "spend time with" when discussing sexual activity with patients. 90% of sexual activity was using a gloved hand with lube. It does not take long. Most are over 60. You feel them stiffen and relax. It is over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always taboo, that is an amazing thought. I was just wondering how many mothers can cross over that line. I lusted after my mother for years. She was controlling and she was angry. As a parent, she was adequate but not much more. I had a secret desire to humiliate her. I am still, at 31, frightened of stepping unto herblike that in a way that is sexual or abusive. I am so frightened of her.

hloverhloverover 2 years ago

Your writing is phenomenal. So hot.

Whateversclevert2tsWhateversclevert2tsalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story. Thanks for sharing, can't wait to read on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I generally find these stories to be formula based and too often the same. This is not one of those stories. I am 34 and will only say that I was involved with my mother sexually when I was almost 19 until I was 31.

I can guarantee you that this writer has been there because I understand the emotional turmoil as it is expressed here. I say this not because of any sexual acts because there are none. I say it because of the depth of feeling and the psychological struggle to do what most see as unspeakable expressed in a way that is impactful. I need to let this sit for a day or so and then read on to take this all in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story but there's no incest yet 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous