All Comments on 'I'm Very Disappointed in You Pt. 20'

by alyssawinters

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Hormones don't alter thinking, Burt would have run away hearing such bullshit. I like forced fem stories, but this is so over the top and unrealistic, it doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

The line about the hormones making him gentle is crap. If that was the case women in this story wouldn't be such cunt's. The drugs cause physical and emotional imbalances, it doesn't change how you think of yourself, especially when you're straight and realize you've been tricked.

alyssawintersalyssawinters20 days agoAuthor

let me know once you've been on hormones for awhile so that you're qualified to comment ...having had estrogen tabs flowing through me for years i can tell you they in fact do bring on a gentleness in many that do use them. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralyssawinters@alyssawinters
a former straight male and part time novice Cd turned budding t-girl under the direction of her Mistress. On her 17th month of feminizing herbals ...developing her breasts now with a-cups ...alyssa has been under the guidance of her Dominatrix moving into her 3rd year of being...