I'm with the Band Ch. 01

Story Info
Tit for Tat.
3.6k words
4.66
5k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bran watched the two young women weave their way through the dark, crowded bar toward him. They'd been up on the stage with their band, entertaining the patrons. When their last set of the night ended, they'd helped to pack up equipment, then came to find him -- hidden away in a back corner. They arrived -- Stevie in the lead -- holding Rian's hand.

He and Stevie had hooked up a couple dozen times over the years. They'd dated -- briefly -- then settled into a friends-with-benefits-type relationship. Every so often, one or the other would call or text, and they'd get together for some fun. Sometimes, even when they were dating other people.

Stevie was 5'6" in her bare feet, though this was currently augmented by the three inch heels on the calf-high leather boots she wore. She had brown hair which fell to the middle of her back, and deep brown eyes. Her curvy body was highlighted by D-cup breasts -- which were being displayed by the low-cut, loose purple top she wore -- and a beautiful ass, now covered by black pleather leggings.

Rian was two inches taller than her bandmate, and had a thin build, with A-cup breasts. Her dark brown hair and eyes attracted Bran immediately. She wore tight denim shorts, a red flowered top -- which ended two inches above the top of her shorts -- and black leather ankle boots.

"You guys were terrific," Bran complimented, as Stevie stood on her tip-toes to kiss his cheek.

He noticed Rian avoiding eye contact. Unlike Bran and Stevie, he and Rian had never met. But, for someone who regularly performed in front of crowds, she seemed particularly nervous.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

She looked up at him and nodded. He reached out and offered his hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you," he said. "Stevie talks about you a lot."

Rian took his hand meekly. Her skin was soft and warm.

"Bran; this is Rian," Stevie declared, making the introduction. "And, she wants to see your cock."

Rian gasped, and withdrew her hand. Bran examined Stevie, confused; unsure he'd heard her correctly.

"I'm sorr..." he began.

Stevie giggled.

"Well," she related, "while we were in the ladies room, I may have let it slip about how big you are. And, she claims she's never seen one that big. At least not outside a porno."

While Bran didn't consider himself huge -- certainly not "porn star" huge -- he was well above average in both length and girth.

"Is that so?" he teased.

Even in the darkness, he could see Rian's face turning red.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about," he confided.

"I told her that you'd probably be happy to show her," Stevie chimed in.

"I would," he responded. "All she has to do is ask."

Rian turned away.

"I don't think she can do that," Stevie volunteered.

"Why?" he inquired.

"She's kind of shy... when she's off-stage," Stevie said.

"I'll show you, if you both show me your tits," he proposed.

"You've seen my tits plenty of times," Stevie laughed.

"And, I never get tired of them," he affirmed, reaching out to touch her.

He got in one squeeze before she slapped away his hand.

"Not in here," she hissed. "You're crazy."

"Nobody can see us," he assured her.

"Someone might," she argued.

"Bathroom?" Bran suggested.

"Outside," Stevie countered.

"Yeah, that's much more private," Bran mocked.

"In the back parking lot," Stevie clarified.

"OK," he agreed. "Let's go."

He led the two women -- Stevie dragging Rian by the hand -- out the back door, into a parking lot enclosed by buildings on three sides. Bran's Jeep Wrangler occupied the last spot, in the back corner. As they made their way to the far side of the vehicle, they found themselves in a space about three feet wide; between the Jeep and a concrete wall.

At least half the ancient security lights topping the walls were broken. Those that weren't provided the area a dim, ethereal glow. Bran turned to look at the women. Reaching out, he drew Stevie to him. He caressed her pleather-covered ass, and held her tightly, squeezing her body to his. They kissed. Her hand slid between their bodies, and she grabbed his crotch.

"Show her," Stevie demanded when their mouths parted.

"I told you what I wanted," he reminded her.

Stevie put her hands inside her top, and slipped her full breasts out of her bra; then spread open her blouse to expose them. Bran took a moment to admire her.

"Your turn," he said, to Rian.

Rian's eyes rose to Stevie's.

"Go ahead," Stevie urged, as Bran groped her breasts.

After another moment of hesitation, Rian reached up to pull down her top. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her small breasts came into view.

"Very nice," Bran proclaimed.

"Thank you," Rian acknowledged. "They're not very big."

"They're beautiful, Rian," Bran insisted.

"They are," Stevie echoed.

"May I touch them?" Bran queried.

"Hey," Stevie objected. "We showed you ours; now show us yours."

Releasing Stevie's breasts, Bran unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He pushed them down a few inches, and plucked his semi-erect cock from his underwear. Rian's eyes widened.

"It is nice," she said, quietly.

"Thank you," Bran replied.

"The only other one I've seen... for real... is my fiancé's," Rian confessed.

"Fiancé?" Bran repeated.

"But, he's not..." she began.

"What?" Bran prodded.

"As big," Rian admitted.

"It's not even completely hard, yet," Bran crooned.

"It... gets bigger?" Rian stammered.

"It does," Bran allowed. "I'm a grow-er, not a show-er. Do you know what that means?"

Rian nodded.

Stevie wrapped a hand around his stiffening shaft and stroked it.

"Why don't you show her how hard it gets when it's in your mouth, Stevie?" Bran taunted.

"Right here?" Stevie blurted.

"Yes," he uttered, simply.

Stevie glanced around a parking lot filled with shadows.

"We can't do that here," she protested, shaking her head.

"Well, you're the one who couldn't keep her mouth shut," he hooted. "So, I think we should put something in it."

"You're an asshole," Stevie spat.

"You know I love you, Babe," he teased.

"No, you don't," she returned, smiling. "But, that's part of why I like you."

"You like me 'cause I usually make you cum half a dozen times when we hook up," he said.

"Yeah," she agreed. "That, too."

After taking one more peek around the lot, Stevie sank to her knees in front of Bran as he leaned back against the Jeep.

"You can come closer, Rian," Bran invited.

As Rian stepped to Bran's left side, Stevie licked Bran's cock, going from his balls to the head. Rian's eyes remained on his cock.

"You can touch it," he prompted.

"I shouldn't," she mewled.

"You can do whatever you want," he pointed out.

Stevie didn't wait; she took the tip of Bran's cock in her mouth and nibbled on it. He let out a long sigh, and slipped his left arm around Rian; hugging her to him. She didn't resist.

"Fuuuck," Bran groaned as Stevie slid the head of his cock in her warm mouth.

He watched as her crimson lips stretched, enveloping his shaft. Slowly, Stevie worked him in and out, taking him deeper each time. Bran's hand slid downward to Rian's ass. He pressed two fingers between her cheeks, brushing her asshole through her shorts.

"Oh, my God," she rasped as she rose to her tip-toes.

Stevie retreated, her mouth abandoning Bran's cock. Gazing up into his eyes, she reached out to seize Rian's left hand. She guided it to Bran's shaft. Keeping her hand atop Rian's, Stevie helped her stroke it.

"That's it, Rian," Bran mumbled. "Just like that."

"It's so hard," Rian whimpered, squeezing him.

"Keep jerking it," Stevie encouraged Rian.

Stevie let go of Rian's hand, then her mouth returned to Bran's cock, taking him in until her lips reached Rian's fingers. Rian looked up at Bran. Their eyes met, and they stared at each other.

Bran's right hand traveled to Stevie's head. His fingers tangled in her hair, and he pulled her toward him. She cupped his scrotum, and caressed his balls as she began sucking him hard and fast. Within minutes, his body trembled, and he fought to hold back.

He strained to work his fingers against Rian's ass. She moaned and slouched against him. He let go of Stevie's hair, and twisted his body to grab Rian; his right hand resting in the middle of her back he nearly lifted her off the ground.

Rian's hand came off his cock, and she clutched at his broad shoulders as he tilted his head and took her left nipple in his mouth. She cried out as he flicked it with his tongue. Stevie took the head of Bran's cock into the back of her throat, and held him there.

"Stevie...," he croaked, taking his mouth from Rian's flesh.

"Mmmm, hmmm," she hummed, knowing he was close.

"I'm gonna cum," he swore through gritted teeth.

"Do it!" Rian sobbed in his ear.

Bran's body convulsed, and he shot a stream of cum down Stevie's throat. Putting her hands on his ass, she stayed with him as he shuddered, firing again and again.

"Fuck... yes...," he grunted, trying to remain standing as his legs quivered.

Stevie milked his cock dry. Rian watched as she spent another minute sucking out every last drop of his semen. Bran finally had to push Stevie away, and extract his now hyper-sensitive cock from her mouth.

"OK," he grumbled. "You already sucked out my soul."

The two women laughed at him. In post-orgasmic weakness, Bran rested his head against the Jeep.

"Good to the last drop," Stevie purred, as she theatrically wiped her chin with the back of a hand.

Stevie gripped Bran's arms to assist her as she stood up.

"We should go to my place," Bran announced, as he recovered.

"I'm in," Stevie sang out.

They both focused on Rian.

"I should get home," Rian whispered, shaking her head.

"Are you sure?" Bran asked.

"Yes," Rian remarked. "I don't want to get into trouble."

"Trouble?" Bran echoed.

"Well, I'd be too tempted to do something that can't be undone," Rian suggested, examining Bran's wilting cock.

"OK," Bran relented. "I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do."

Rian smiled at him. As Bran closed his pants, the women straightened their tops, covering their breasts. Then, Bran and Stevie walked Rian to her car.

"Thank you for showing me... your... you know," Rian said, pausing in the door of her car.

"My dick?" he volunteered.

"Yes; that," she granted. "It is very nice."

"Well," he offered, "you're welcome to see it any time you want."

"OK, Long Dong Silver," Stevie jeered, elbowing him. "Let the girl go."

Rian giggled as she climbed in her car. Bran and Stevie waited until she drove away before they meandered back toward Bran's Jeep.

"When Rian asks for your number, should I give it to her?" Stevie questioned, as they walked.

"Why would she want my number?" he returned.

"To fuck you," Stevie answered, matter-of-factly.

"She has a fiancé," Bran mentioned.

"So?" Stevie countered.

"Why would she want to fuck me, if she's marrying someone else?" he pressed.

"For the same reason I fuck you," Stevie explained. "A lot of fun. Great dick. And, no strings."

"Why would I want to fuck her?" he coaxed.

Stevie laughed out loud.

"Because I know you want to," she scoffed.

"And, you'd be OK with that?" Bran prodded. "With her and I... fucking."

"Yes," she answered, softly.

"What if I wanted you there, too?" he tested.

"You know I'm not into women," she noted.

"But, you do like to watch," he argued.

"That's true," she conceded.

Stevie hugged him tightly.

"Do you want to go to your place, or do you wanna fuck in the Jeep?" she cooed.

"I'm always up for car sex," he admitted, chuckling. "But, those pants add a level of difficulty I'm not sure we're ready for."

Stevie gazed down at the pleather and frowned.

"They look fantastic though," he insisted, as he grabbed her ass with both hands.

She squealed and squirmed to get away. He released her, and she scampered to her car.

"Your place," she called out. "Hurry!"

10 minutes later, they arrived in Bran's driveway. He led her inside. They both made pit stops in the bathroom; then met in his bedroom. Stevie unzipped her boots and kicked them off. Ben watched as Stevie struggled to peel off her leggings.

"I love it when you wear those," he told her.

"I like them, too," she said. "They're just a pain in the ass to get on and off sometimes."

"They're worth it," Bran assured her, admiring her ass.

"I shouldn't wear them to gigs," she lamented. "I sweat from the lights, and dancing around, and they're impossible to get off."

"I'll get you off," he joked. "I mean... I'll get them off."

"Alright, funny man," she ridiculed, sitting on the edge of the bed, and lifting her legs. "Pull."

Bran grasped the material and tugged them downward; turning the pants inside out as they came off.

"There," he teased. "Was that so hard?"

"Smart ass," she sneered.

Stevie watched as he put a hand down each pant leg and turned them right side out.

"Awww," she quipped. "My knight in shining armor."

Tossing her pants on the bed, he slid his hands up her legs and snagged the waistband of her underwear.

"Let's get rid of these, too," he urged.

She lifted her butt and let him remove her black, cotton thong; exposing her shaved pubic area. He toed off his shoes, then stripped off his shirt. As he took off his pants, Stevie shed her top and bra.

"How you doin'?" he asked, gazing down into her eyes.

"Horny," she laughed. "It's been a while since we got together."

Bran stood beside the bed, then knelt between her legs. Leaning over, he kissed the inside of her left knee. Moving upward, he trailed his tongue along her inner thigh. She ran her fingers through his short hair. Turning his head, his tongue traced over her pussy lips.

"That's it," she sighed. "That's what I need."

"I know exactly what you need," he murmured.

"You always do," she mewled, as she lay back on the bed.

Bran slipped her right leg over his left shoulder, and his left hand traveled to her chest. Twisting his torso, Bran positioned himself to suck on Stevie's clit as his right hand came up. He pressed two fingers to her lips.

He rotated his fingers gently, getting them wet with her juices, then nudged them inside. He slid his fingers in and out; gradually going deeper until he could go no farther. His tongue darted around, and stabbed at her button.

As Bran increased the speed and intensity of his efforts, Stevie's back arched and she gasped for breath. For more than a minute, Bran looked up her body to watch her breasts rise and fall as she moaned.

Her orgasm arrived almost without warning; suddenly her body stiffened, and her breathing stopped. She captured his left hand and squeezed. Then, her body jerked violently and she took a huge gulp of air.

"Fuck!" she cried. "I'm cumming!"

Bran battled to wiggle his fingers as her cunt constricted around them and her body shook. He did not cease his carnal assault; rather he escalated its ferocity.

Wrenching his left hand free of hers, he angled it to rub her clit. His tongue flitted around his fingers; then his mouth jumped from her pussy, to her inner thigh, to her mound, and back. Her hands returned to his head, trying to hold him to her.

"Oh, God, Bran!" she shouted. "Don't stop!"

He had no intention to do so. Continuing to pleasure her, he brought on a second climax before her first faded away. Still, he didn't stop. He kept using his fingers and mouth, manipulating her clit; kissing, sucking, and biting her torrid flesh. Bran made the second orgasm blend into a third, which then blended into a fourth.

Stevie's multiple orgasms intoxicated him -- the taste of her; the smell of her; the sight of her face, the sounds emanating from her, the feel of her body -- overwhelming his senses; driving him crazy. Her body thrashed around the bed, and he flowed with her, refusing to let her escape the delirium he reveled in causing her.

"No," she pleaded, barely able to form the word.

"Mmmm," he hummed, sending vibrations through her from head to toe.

"Pleeeeease," she begged; her hands on his forehead, trying to push him away. "I need to breathe."

Finally, he relented; though not for long. Raising his head, he examined her face; then rose to his feet. Bending over, he slipped his right arm under her back, and dragged her farther up on the bed. Maneuvering himself between her legs, he lay atop her.

Stevie threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him, tasting herself on his mouth. Bran guided his cock to her pussy. He forced the head inside her. As he sank into her, she wrapped her legs around him.

"Yesss," she hissed. "Fuck me, Baby!"

By the time his balls rested on her ass, she was trembling. He retreated a few inches, then slid into her again. Bran shifted his hips, gliding in and out, fucking her slowly.

"Don't tease me," Stevie thundered.

"What do you want?" Bran responded, feigning innocence.

"You know," she fumed.

"Tell me," he demanded.

"Fuck me!" she growled, clutching his shoulders. "Don't make love to me; fuck me, hard and fast!"

He pulled back until only the head of his cock remained inside her; then drove forward, ramming himself all the way in. She yelped as he filled her.

"Is that what you want?" he taunted.

Without waiting for a reply, he repeated the action again... and again... and again. Bran steadily increased the speed of his thrusts, giving Stevie exactly what she'd asked for.

He maintained this pace for several minutes as her fingernails dug into his skin. Then, her hands dropped to her chest. She held her breasts; pushing them together. He seized her wrists, and forced her hands above her head. Bran pinned them there with his right hand.

"I wanna see those big tits bounce!" he boomed.

Despite his stated desire, he focused not on her breasts, but on her eyes. They stared at each other as their bodies collided. Within another minute, they were both quivering.

"You're gonna make me cum again," she groaned. "I'm gonna cum, Baby!"

"Me, too," he rasped.

"Shoot it on my tits," she ordered. "I want you to."

"Shit..." he croaked.

Stevie tried to say something else, but it became unintelligible as yet another orgasm crashed over her. Her body shook wildly and she moaned. Bran grunted as he pounded into her. He struggled to hold on just a few moments longer, but her pussy constricted around his cock and sent him over the edge.

As Bran went past the point of no return, Stevie broke free of Bran's hold, and squished her breasts together again. He grabbed the shaft of his cock with his right hand, and yanked himself from her pussy.

Leaning forward to put his left hand on the headboard, Bran stretched his body, raising his hips toward Stevie's chest as he erupted. The first stream of cum splattered against her ribcage, and the underside of her breasts. He stroked his cock furiously as he fired again and again, quickly coating Stevie's chest with his hot, sticky cum.

"More," Stevie commanded, as he hovered above her, shaking.

He shuddered; straining to avoid collapsing atop her. Shimmying her way downward, Stevie took the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Jesus Christ," he grumbled as she sucked hard.

Stevie giggled as her tongue twirled around his shrinking cock. Bran wrestled his cock from her, rolled away, and knelt beside her. He looked down to admire his cum all over her chest.

"Wow," she whistled, her eyes following his. "That's a lot."

"Your fault, Babe," he observed, smiling.

They stayed there for a minute, recovering. Then, Bran stepped off the bed. Cautiously, he stood -- making sure his legs would hold him -- before picking up a bath towel. After wiping the sweat from his face and hair, he cleansed his crotch.

"Such a beautiful mess," he noted, gazing at Stevie's breasts.

12