I'm with the Band Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He crawled on the bed, and carefully dabbed her clean.

"Thank you," she purred.

Tossing the towel aside, he bent over to kiss her; then twisted and flopped to the bed. Turning over, she draped an arm across his chest and cuddled against him. They lay silently for several minutes.

"That's what I want you to do to Rian," she said, eventually.

"What?" he muttered.

"Cum on her tits," Stevie clarified.

"We haven't even been together," he reminded her.

"Yet," Stevie commented.

"How do you know she'd want that?" he questioned.

"I'll talk to her about it," Stevie explained.

"She might not even call," Bran mumbled.

"She'll call," Stevie predicted.

"Well, if she calls...," he began.

"When she calls," she interrupted.

"When she calls, we'll see what's what," he granted.

"Trust me," Stevie urged. "She has a lot of things she wants to try, but can't with her fiancé. Things she has to know nobody will ever find out about."

"What the fuck does that mean?" he groused.

"We'll talk about it after she calls," Stevie pronounced. "She just needs someone who can do the job, and keep his mouth shut."

"Oh, so I'm just a piece of meat that she can have a night of fun with?" Bran sniffed, facetiously.

"Yes," Stevie whispered. "Now, shut up and go to sleep."

12