I'm with the Band Ch. 02

Story Info
Reprise.
4.4k words
4.65
2.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bran awoke to a text from Stevie. It had been three days since their last rendezvous -- when she blew him in a parking lot while her bandmate, Rian, watched.

"Call me when you wake up."

He took a few minutes to let the cobwebs clear from his brain, and to use the bathroom, before he did so.

"Hey, Beautiful," he said, when she answered.

"I talked to Rian last night," Stevie announced.

"She hasn't called me yet," he told her.

"She's not going to," Stevie replied.

"Oh," he uttered, not knowing what else to say.

"No; she wants to meet you, tonight," Stevie assured him. "But, she doesn't want to take a chance by having your number in her phone."

"OK," he mumbled, not entirely sure it was. "So..."

"So, she wants me to be the go-between," Stevie explained.

"You mean the pimp," Bran countered. "Whoring me out to your friends."

"You love it," Stevie laughed loudly.

"As long as you're there to chaperone," he dictated.

"Are you free tonight?" she asked.

"All night," Bran told her. "Just call when you're leaving your place."

"Will do," she agreed. "Rian and I are going out today; lunch, pedicures, and lingerie shopping."

"Damn it!" Bran swore. "I'll be stuck at work."

"I'm gonna try to get her into something really sexy," Stevie claimed.

"Sheer," Bran recommended. "Sheer is always good."

"I'll see what I can do," Stevie promised.

"Are you going to give me any hints about what Rian wants?" he questioned. "Or, is it a big surprise?"

Stevie remained silent for a few seconds, then let out a long sigh.

"Rian is Jewish; you know that," Stevie told him. "She's not supposed to swallow. But, of course, being forbidden, that's exactly what she wants to do."

"Is that really true?" Bran challenged. "I thought it was just a stereotype; or an old wives tale."

"She says Jewish men aren't supposed to expend their seed in a way that doesn't lead to procreation," Stevie revealed. "But, she wants to have sex just for pleasure."

"Well, it's a good thing I'm not Jewish," he observed.

"Yes; it's a good thing," Stevie mocked.

"What else does she want to try?" Bran inquired.

"Being eaten out," Stevie said. "And, being on top."

"That's it?" he pressed.

"She doesn't get to do that with her fiancé," Stevie commented. "Strictly missionary, and he never goes down on her."

"I see," Bran allowed. "I'm just worried, because she's so thin, I might split her in half."

"No, you won't," Stevie chided, "because you'll be careful; you'll go slow, and use plenty of lube."

"I know, but...," Bran began.

"And, of course," Stevie directed, "you'll have to wear a condom when you're fucking her."

"Are you sure you're OK with this?" he tested.

"Yes," she confirmed, quietly. "I mean... we've been only friends with benefits for a long time. A lot longer than we were a couple. Besides, even if I was still your girlfriend, given our scarily similar sexual appetites, I would insist that you fuck Rian."

"I can't believe how perfectly our crazy matches up," Bran chuckled. "It's like two crazy lions combining to form a crazy Voltron."

"Weren't there five lions in Voltron?" Stevie noted.

"Are you saying we should have a five-some?" Bran blurted.

"You really are crazy," Stevie groused. "Maybe I should keep Rian away from you."

"You love me," he crowed.

"Fucking nerd!" she complained. "I'll call you later... maybe."

Before leaving the house, Bran double-checked his supply of condoms and lube. He went about the rest of his day trying to focus on work. He found this difficult to do. His mind continually returned to thoughts of what the night might hold.

Late in the afternoon, Stevie sent a picture to his cell phone. She'd put three bra and panty sets on the bench in the dressing room of the lingerie shop.

"Like?" she wrote.

"I need to see them on you to be sure," he responded.

"You'll see one of them on me tonight," she told him.

"Which one?" he prodded.

"That'll be a surprise," Stevie teased.

After work, he ate a light dinner, and watched Jeopardy! Then, he took a shower in anticipation of Stevie's call. Just before 9:00, he received another text from Stevie.

"We're at O's. Come join us."

"O's" meant O'Reilly's Pub; a great place near his house, featuring a mix of music, but not played so loud you couldn't carry on a conversation. Bran pulled on some jeans, and a t-shirt, and was on his way.

It wasn't crowded, and he found Stevie and Rian at a table. They each had a beer in front of them. He ordered a Coke, and walked over. He could see Stevie wore a maroon t-shirt; a short, denim skirt, and black ankle boots. Rian wore a powder blue sundress and sandals. He sat down next to Stevie.

"Hi," she sang out, then kissed his cheek.

"What's shakin'?" Bran crooned.

"We thought we'd listen to some good music, and have a drink or three," Stevie said.

"Sounds good to me," Bran opined.

Rian and Bran exchanged greetings. He noticed that she maintained eye contact, unlike the first time they met. The three spent nearly two hours talking, singing, and drinking. Eventually, Stevie suggested they go to Bran's place. Rian nodded her approval.

The drive went quickly. Upon entering, Stevie led them to the dimly lit living room, and they all sat on the couch, with Rian in the middle.

"What would you ladies like to do?" Bran wondered. "Watch a movie? Play Monopoly?"

Stevie put a hand on Rian's shoulder, and pushed her toward Bran. Rian twisted her body and climbed into Bran's lap, straddling him.

"Well, hello," Bran quipped.

Rian threw her arms around his neck, and kissed his mouth, hard. Bran returned the kiss, and slipped his arms around her lower back, pulling her to him. Their tongues danced around each other. His fingers traced up her spine, and her head fell back. Rian's body shivered.

"Show me your cock," Rian ordered.

"What's gotten into you?" Bran muttered.

"Three beers," Stevie disclosed.

Bran looked at Rian.

"I'm not drunk; if that's what you're worried about," Rian assured him. "I've got a nice buzz, and I'm fully capable of consenting to seeing your cock again."

His gaze shifted to Stevie. She nodded. He hesitated for a moment, then lifted Rian, turned, and set her on the couch. Bran stood before the two women. He unbuckled his belt, then opened his jeans.

Rian knelt on the floor in front of him. He pushed his pants and boxer-briefs down, freeing his cock. Rian wrapped both hands around his shaft. She began stroking him slowly; her hands sliding up and down. She leaned close, watching it stiffen.

"It might be easier for you if I sit down," he volunteered.

"Good idea," Stevie proclaimed.

Bran toed off his shoes and shed his shirt. Rian continued jerking him. She finally let go as he bent to remove his jeans and underwear. He turned to sit on the edge of the couch, and then spread his legs.

Rian positioned herself in front of Bran, while Stevie slid across the couch to him. Stevie kissed him as Rian gripped his cock again. Stevie dragged her tongue down his body -- across his chest and stomach.

"Lick it," Stevie said, to Rian.

The latter lowered her head, and stuck out her tongue.

"That's it," Stevie encouraged. "From his balls to the head."

Rian did just that. Bran's mouth fell open. His right hand crawled to Stevie's ass; his left clutched at Rian's right shoulder.

"Do it again," Stevie instructed. "Keep your hands on the top side, and lick along the bottom side."

Once more, Rian's tongue traveled up his shaft. This time, it proceeded over the tip.

"Good," Stevie cooed. "Now, take the head in your mouth."

"Mmmm," Bran groaned as Rian followed Stevie's directions.

Bran slid his right hand under Stevie's skirt. His fingers brushed her clit through her panties.

"Suck it, Rian," Stevie stammered. "Go slow; like I told you. Don't choke yourself."

Stevie twisted and kissed her way back up Bran's body. As Rian took more of his cock in her mouth, Stevie licked, and sucked, and gently bit his right nipple.

"Shiiiit," he murmured.

As he struggled to grope Stevie, her right hand moved to his left nipple, and she pinched it.

"Harder," he grumbled.

Rian, thinking Bran was talking to her, complied. She stroked his shaft as she sucked harder; gradually taking more and more of him in her warm mouth.

"She's very good," Bran complimented. "Did you give her some pointers?"

"A few," Stevie admitted. "But, it's not like she's never done it before."

Bran shrugged as he watched his shaft slip between Rian's lips.

"And, we practiced, a little," Stevie revealed.

"Practiced?" Bran challenged. "On who?"

Stevie kissed his mouth.

"After the lingerie store, we went to the toy store, and got a little something to rehearse with," Stevie told him when their mouths parted.

He grabbed the bottom of Stevie's shirt. He pulled it up over her head, and off. Even in the dim light, he could see her nipples through the sheer red bra she wore.

"Good choice," he remarked.

Bran locked his mouth around her left nipple, sucking it though the material. His hands fell to her skirt. He yanked it up to her waist, then squeezed her ass; holding her tightly. She gasped, and her arms wrapped around his head.

As he did so, Rian steadily worked his cock in and out. Within a few minutes, Bran could feel the familiar ache growing in his balls. Stevie knew he was getting close. She pushed herself away from him, and turned back to Rian.

"He's almost there, Ri," she warned.

Rian slowed down.

"Don't stop," Stevie exhorted. "He'll let you know when it's time."

"I will," Bran promised. "I will."

"His hips are gonna buck when he cums," Stevie cautioned. "Just remember to relax, and stay with him. Keep your mouth on it, and swallow."

Stevie leaned against his right hip, attempting to hold him down. His hands clawed at her flesh.

"Fuuuuck, I'm gonna cum," he boomed. "I'm gonna cummmm..."

His hips jerked, and his entire body convulsed as he shot a stream of cum into Rian's mouth. She jumped, but kept her mouth on him. He fired again, and again, as he lurched against Stevie.

"That's right, Baby," Stevie coaxed. "Give her every fucking drop!"

For more than a minute, his body shook as Rian milked him; flowing with his movements until he relaxed and his hips returned to the couch.

"Holy shit," he mumbled.

"You came hard," Stevie observed with a smile.

Rian let his wilting cock slip from her mouth, but continued stroking it. Bran and Stevie looked down at her. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show them.

"Good girl," Bran pronounced.

"I'm going to hell now," Rian joked, a wide grin curving her lips.

Laughter echoed off the walls of the living room.

"I've never condemned a woman to hell before," Bran chuckled.

"Yes; you have," Stevie mewled, then kissed his cheek. "You most certainly have.

"Thank you," Rian whispered, as she rose to sit on Bran's left side.

"Thank you for letting me be the first," Bran responded.

"Probably the only," Rian added.

Bran strained to sit up straight. He considered the two women.

"Why am I the only one who's naked?" he protested.

"Hmmm; that's a good question," Stevie reflected.

Stevie removed her boots, then stood up. She helped Rian to her feet. Stevie unzipped her skirt, let it fall to the floor, and kicked it aside. Her panties matched her bra. She spun around, and Bran's eyes followed the g-string as it disappeared between the cheeks of her ass. Stevie unhooked her bra, releasing her D-cup breasts, then sat down next to Bran. Their attention focused on Rian.

"Show him what we got for you today," Stevie urged.

Rian slipped off her sandals. Crouching slightly, she grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it. Bringing it up over her head, she held up in the air for a triumphant moment, then tossed it toward Bran. She stood in front of Bran and Stevie wearing only black cotton boyshorts and a matching bra.

"Do you like it?" Rian asked, crossing her arms nervously; then forcing herself to uncross them.

"I love it," Bran said. "May I touch it?"

Rian stepped closer to him. He reached out, placing his hands on her knees; then slid them upward. His fingertips trailed over her skin.

"Very nice," he told Rian.

He turned her so he could see her ass.

"I think it's very sexy," Stevie lilted.

"It is," Bran agreed. "I like the boyshorts."

Bran's left hand drifted across her cheeks; his right slipped between her legs, rising until his forefinger touched her lips through the cotton. The material was damp.

"Is she wet?" Stevie rasped.

"Yes," Bran reported, as he shifted his hand, brushing her lips. "I can feel it right through her panties."

Rian whimpered as he rubbed her.

"You like that, don't you?" Bran taunted.

"Y... yes," Rian squeaked, quietly.

"Sit down," Bran demanded, guiding her as she did so.

He turned and knelt in front of her. He seized her hips and pulled her forward until her ass rested on the edge of the couch. Rian lifted her butt and tried to shimmy out of her boyshorts. Bran assisted, tugging them until they slipped over her feet. Tossing them atop her dress, Bran examined Rian's triangle of trimmed pubic hair.

Bran dipped his head and kissed the inside of Rian's left knee. Her body quivered as he moved upward, trailing his tongue across her torrid flesh, toward her pussy. He teased her; stopping short, then switching to the other thigh.

Stevie scooted away; putting her back to the arm of the couch so she could watch them. Her hands migrated between her legs, and she caressed her clit.

For his part, Bran now focused on Rian's pussy. He licked up and down her lips as she squirmed. Bran slid his left hand under Rian's leg, around, and up to her chest. His fingers slithered under her bra, and he cupped her breast. In her growing delirium, Rian struggled to remove the bra. She settled for pulling it up to her neck.

Bran shifted to his left, giving him enough room to bring his right hand up to her pussy. His mouth switched to her clit as he pressed two fingers to her lips. Bran's tongue stabbed at her clit as he rubbed her. His fingers became slick with her juices.

"That feels so good," Rian whined.

"Mmmm, hmmm," he hummed in response, sending vibrations through Rian's body.

Rian's hands came down on Bran's head; her fingers raked through his short hair. Bran nudged a finger inside her. He waited a moment, then pushed a little deeper. Proceeding slowly, he worked one finger -- then added a second -- in and out; going a bit farther each time, until he could go no deeper.

Bran looked up her body; watching her chest rise and fall as she gasped for breath. He could feel the tension building in Rian's body -- like a coiled spring, yearning for release. She clapped a hand over her mouth as she writhed.

Seeing this, Bran increased the speed and intensity of his efforts. An orgasm crashed over Rian like a tidal wave, drowning her senses in ecstasy. She convulsed wildly as she came; still muffling her moans.

He did not cease his carnal assault. While he always delighted in making a woman cum over and over, now he was determined to make Rian lose all control. Bringing his left hand downward, he turned it so he could rub her clit while fingering her. His tongue darted around, adding to her bliss.

Less than a minute later -- before her first climax had faded completely -- Rian came again. She shuddered and shook, and Bran continued to pleasure her; wiggling his fingers even faster. He raised his head to watch her face.

"That's it," he growled. "Cum for me, Rian!"

"Yes, Baby!" Stevie jabbered, as she manipulated her clit roughly, needing her own climax. "Make her cum again!"

Finally, as Rian's second orgasm blended into a third, which then blended into a fourth, Bran got what he wanted -- Rian cried out. Her body thrashed against his, and her sobs filled the room, even as she fought for breath.

The sight and sound of Rian cumming sent Stevie over the edge -- her body jerked as she came. Stevie called out to Bran, and he alternated between watching Stevie and Rian.

"Pleeeease," Rian wheezed. "Please... I need to breathe."

Bran slowed, but did not stop. His left hand abandoned her clit -- only to be replaced by his right thumb. Rian grabbed his right hand, trying to stop him. Stevie crawled over to him. She kissed him; tasting Rian on his mouth.

"Let the girl breathe," Stevie implored, with a wink.

Reluctantly, he ceased; then, carefully, pulled his fingers from Rian's pussy. Twisting his body, he rose and plopped down on the couch beside Rian.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"I don't kn...," she stammered. "I've... I've never cum like that."

"You're welcome," Bran said.

"Dickhead!" Stevie blurted; giving his shoulder a punch.

"It was... incredible," Rian exclaimed.

"Don't inflate his ego any more than it already is," Stevie laughed.

The three remained there, silent; resting, and recovering their strength.

"Should we go to the bedroom?" Bran inquired, at last.

"I don't know if I can walk," Rian murmured.

"Bran can carry you," Stevie volunteered.

"Gee, thanks; pal," he sniffed.

"Come on, tough guy," Stevie insisted.

Bran stood, cautiously. He took Stevie's hand and helped her to her feet. Then, he reached out for Rian.

"I think I can make it," she giggled.

They collected their clothing from the couch and the floor, then Stevie led the way to Bran's bedroom. Once there, all the garments were deposited on a chair; soon joined by Stevie's panties, and Rian's bra. Bran plugged in a string of Christmas lights strung around the room, providing some illumination.

"Mood lighting," Bran declared.

"I like it," Rian announced.

Opening a drawer in his nightstand, Bran pulled out a box of condoms and a bottle of lube. He placed the items on the top of the stand, then added two towels he knew they'd need later.

The three crawled on the bed. Bran lay in the middle, with Stevie to his right; Rian his left. He kissed Stevie, then Rian; switching back and forth a number of times before Stevie moved downward and took Bran's semi-erect cock in her mouth.

Bran pulled Rian to him, tilted his head, and sucked on her left nipple. His hand slid to her ass, and he squeezed. Rian yelped, and tried -- unsuccessfully -- to wriggle away.

Stevie's mouth enveloped Bran's cock as he hardened. Bran put his right hand on Stevie's head, tangling his fingers in her hair, and pushed her down. The tip of his cock slid into the back of her throat, and she held him there as long as she could. When she retreated, she let him slip from her mouth.

"He's ready for you," Stevie informed Rian.

Rian got up on her knees, and Bran stretched to grab a condom. He tore open the golden foil packet and extracted the latex it held. Slipping it over the head of his cock, he rolled it down his shaft.

Stevie picked up the lube and drizzled the viscous goo on Bran's cock. Rian straddled him. Wrapping her hand around his cock, she guided it to her wet lips. He reached up to cup her breasts as she hovered above him. Putting one hand on his chest, Rian lowered herself, taking the head of Bran's cock inside her. She descended a little farther, and gasped.

"Go slow," Stevie advised. "Just take what you can."

"I want it all," Rian groused. "Every inch of it inside me!"

"Uh, oh," Bran groaned as Rian took him in. "I think you created a monster."

"Me!?" Stevie protested. "I'm not the one who made her cum 17 times."

"Hey; don't blame me for being good at it," he countered. "You know I love doing it."

Stevie yanked the pillow from under his head. She hopped up and turned to straddle his face.

"Now, let's see how good you are," she thundered. "Make us both cum!"

12