I'm with the Band Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bran attacked her pussy with his mouth. Clutching her ass, he licked her lips, then sucked on her clit. Her left hand grasped the headboard, while her right clawed at his head. He fought to thrust his tongue inside her. Stevie began to grind herself against his face.

Rian sank onto him, taking him in bit by bit, until she rested atop him. She whimpered as he filled her. Her fingernails dug into his sides as she steadied herself for a moment. Then, she lifted herself a few inches before dropping again, impaling herself.

"Fuuuck," she barked.

She did it again. And, again. And, again. Blindly, Bran tried to reach out to her with his right hand. She took it, and brought it to her chest.

"Can you hear Rian?" Stevie asked Bran.

He couldn't -- of course -- being almost smothered by Stevie. In truth, he could barely hear Stevie.

"She loves riding your cock, Baby," Stevie purred.

Rian moved faster, rising and falling; increasing the force of her descent. Only minutes later, the cries of the two women merged -- blending into one; growing louder as they both rode him.

"Make me cum," Stevie pleaded.

Bran felt Rian's pussy constrict around his cock. He knew she was cumming and tried to say something, but his words were muffled by Stevie riding his face. His efforts did, however, result in sending vibrations through Stevie's body.

Rian's convulsions shook Bran. The sounds Rian made as an orgasm ripped through her, sent Stevie over the edge. Both hands rose to the headboard, and she tried to hang on. Bran battled to keep licking her as she thrashed, and her hips rocked atop him.

"Shit; shit; shit!" Stevie muttered, over and over as she came.

As Rian sat on his lap -- motionless except for the trembling brought on by her climax -- Bran's right hand escaped hers and slid down her body, searching for her clit. Rian wailed, as he found his target with his thumb. He massaged her button, trying to prolong her euphoria.

Stevie clumsily rolled off Bran's face. Remaining on her knees, she bent over to kiss him. His left hand snaked its way between her legs. He rubbed her clit roughly. She gasped, and stayed there, mouth open, as they breathed each other in.

"Please, don't stop," Stevie begged. "Pleeeease..."

As he always did, Bran sought to make his partner -- in this case, both women -- cum again. He succeeded. This time, Stevie went first. She moaned into Bran's mouth as she jerked.

Rian followed. Bran didn't stop. He continued pleasuring her, even as she climaxed again. Finally, she flopped over to the bed, still writhing.

"God damn it," Stevie rasped as Bran's fingers abandoned her. "You're too good at that."

He smiled and kissed her. Then, their attention turned to Rian.

"Are you OK?" Stevie asked.

"I need more," Rian grumbled.

"You really did create a monster," Stevie complained to Bran.

"Get on your hands and knees," he ordered Rian.

As she complied, he located the bottle of lube and squeezed a small amount on his cock; then added some to the crack of Rian's ass. She shivered as it oozed downward. Bran got behind Rian, and guided his cock to her. He nudged the head inside her, then slowly sank deeper. Stevie knelt beside them, watching Bran's cock disappear into Rian.

"Yesss," Rian hissed. "Give me all of it!"

Grabbing her waist, he pushed until his hip bones touched her butt cheeks. Bran retreated a few inches, then drove himself forward. Rian yelped as he filled her.

"Easy, Baby," Stevie cautioned.

"No," Rian objected, "fuck me hard!"

Bran pulled back and then slammed into Rian again. And, again. And, again!

"Give it to her," Stevie now demanded.

For several minutes, Bran shoved himself into Rian -- in and out; over and over. Stevie put her hand on Bran's ass and pushed, trying to increase the force of his thrusts. Leaning close, Stevie began sucking his right nipple. Looking down, he enjoyed watching Rian's ass bounce each time their bodies collided.

"Fuuuck," he raged.

Stevie sucked harder, and Bran knew he couldn't last much longer.

"I'm gonna cum," Bran croaked.

"Hold on," Stevie shouted. "Not yet."

"Baby...," he groaned.

Stevie pushed Rian down to the bed, then rolled her onto her back.

"Cum on her tits," Stevie commanded.

Bran stripped off the condom as he positioned himself above Rian. Stevie pressed herself against his right side and wrapped her hand around his cock. She stroked him furiously.

"Come on, Bran," she growled. "Give it to her!"

He couldn't have held back even if he had wanted to. His hips jerked as he shot a stream of cum across Rian's chest. He clung to Stevie awkwardly as his body convulsed, and he grunted as he fired again and again, covering Rian with semen.

"That is beautiful," Stevie cooed.

His body weakened quickly. He placed his free hand on the bed to brace himself.

"There's so much," Rian sighed, examining her chest.

Bran turned his body and sat on the bed. He admired the sight of his cum all over Rian. Eventually, he reached for a towel.

"Hang on," Stevie said.

She dropped to her hands and knees, leaning over Rian. Her large breasts hung down, and Stevie lowered herself until they brushed Rian's. She swung them back and forth slowly, smearing Bran's sticky cum across their bodies.

"Holy shit," Bran whistled.

"You like that?" Stevie teased, as she turned and sat next to Bran.

"Wow," he replied. "I didn't expect that."

Crossing her arms under her breasts, she squeezed them together.

"Crazy Voltron," Bran mumbled.

Stevie burst out laughing. Rian sat up and looked at them as if they were both insane. Bran picked up a towel and carefully cleaned off both women before wiping himself. He dropped the towel to the floor and laid down between the women. They both cuddled against him.

"Get some rest," Stevie told him. "We'll go another round, or two, in the morning."

"Yes, please," Rian whispered.

Exhausted, they fell silent. Soon, they were asleep.

12