I'm With the Band Ch. 04

Story Info
Jess and Jordan get 'creative' on their first date.
4.7k words
4.69
3.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was four in the afternoon the next day, and Jess still wasn't dressed. She had already mopped the kitchen and the bathroom once, vacuumed the carpets twice, and scrubbed her shower from top to bottom. She had sent Jordan her address, and he confirmed when he'd be getting off. He said it would take him about twenty minutes to get there.

Jess alternated between excitement and anxiety throughout the day. One minute she was beaming and bubbling with anticipation -- the next she remembered another filthy spot of her apartment that needed a deep clean.

With three hours until Jordan's arrival, Jess finally decided there was nothing left to clean. She put the mop, bucket, and sponges away, and walked over to the bar that separated her kitchen from her living room. She picked her phone up off the bar and checked the time: 4:24 PM, and no new messages.

She unlocked her phone and opened up the conversation with Jordan. She texted: Hey, what do you think about dinner?

Still nude, she set the phone back down and started looking through her fridge and cupboards.

Bzzzt, bzt-bzt. Her phone vibrated and lit up. Jess walked over and looked at the lock screen: '1 new message from Jordan.' She unlocked it and read his reply: As a concept, I have many controversial thoughts. But if you're talking about tonight, sure! What'd you have in mind?

Jess grinned. lol ofc I meant tonight, you ass! Was thinking maybe... spaghetti? she responded.

A pause, and then she saw the three dots. He was replying. She folded her arms under her chest and looked around her kitchen again. Jess knew she had the ingredients for spaghetti, and it was one of the few dishes she was confident she could make. She brought the phone up and rested a corner of it on her lips.

Bzzzt, bzt-bzt.

Sounds great! Need me to bring anything? :D Jordan wrote.

"Cool," Jess said to herself. Just you. ;) she sent. Remembering the joint she saw backstage the day before, she added: And maybe some weed? Lol

Jess realized that she forgot to empty out the coffee mug she regularly used as an ashtray. She left it on her balcony, so she went to grab a towel to cover herself before retrieving it. It didn't occur to her until her phone buzzed again that the joint might not have been his. She opened up her phone to let him know she was 'just joking,' but he had already replied: Indica, sativa, or hybrid?

Oh thank God, Jess thought.

Sativa, since we're gettin creative and all lol, she typed. She was then able to cover herself up, walk out to her balcony from the living room and grab the coffee mug. Once she gave it a good scrub, Jess started pulling out everything she needed for dinner.

Bzzzt, bzt-bzt.

Indeed ;) he wrote.

Any anxiety that once remained in Jess had now evaporated. She started humming to herself and threw an apron on over her naked body. She turned on the stove and got to cooking. While her noodles boiled and her meat sauce simmered, she walked on the balls of her feet out of the kitchen onto the sand-colored carpet of her living room. She twirled around once, twice, still humming all the while, and stopped in front of her mirror.

She gave herself a once-over in the mirror, twisting her body left and right. She folded the apron between her thighs by crossing one shapely leg in front of the other. She admired the way her hips appeared to curve outward from the apron. She turned around to face away from the mirror. She then twisted her hips so she could look back at her ass in the reflection.

"Hey!" she said to an imaginary Jordan. "You're early! Oh, don't mind me. I was just making din- hm? Oh, this?" she said, sliding her hand from the top of her exposed sideboob down to her ass. "Well, I didn't think you would come so early, and oh my God that's corny as shit," she laughed to herself.

She turned back around. Her breasts rested underneath her apron and pillowed out like marshmallows that had soaked in hot cocoa. Jess briefly considered greeting Jordan at the door like this, but thought better of it once she noticed her large, black areolae peeking out the sides of the apron as well.

Jess sighed and returned to the kitchen in time for her timer to go off. She drained the noodles and killed the heat on the stove, then combined them with the sauce in a big bowl. Jess checked the time: 6:52 PM, and 1 new message from Jordan.

He wrote: Hey, managed to sneak out early. Heading out of the dispensary now. See you in a bit! It was sent at 6:26 PM.

"Shit!" Jess yelled. She ran into the bedroom and threw off the apron. "Uhhhhhh, okay! What've we got?"

She thought of the night before, and inspiration struck.

Jordan pulled into the parking lot of Jess's apartment complex and killed the engine. The LEDs on his dashboard slowly faded with the message 'Have a good night, Jordan!' The personalized messages were a feature that came pre-installed in the car when he ordered it; he couldn't figure out how to turn it off.

Hey, just got here. It's #337, right? 3rd floor?

He waited for a full minute, his face lit only by the dull glow of his phone. He reached over and pushed in on the glove compartment door to open it. He reached in and pulled out two green plastic tubes. Each tube had a white label stuck to it that read 'Green State Dispensary,' followed by the contents of the joint within.

His phone vibrated as he closed the glove compartment.

Yep, come on up, said Jess.

Okay, omw, Jordan wrote. He stuffed the tubes in the hand warmer pocket of his hoodie and opened the door. He got out and pressed a button on his key fob. The driver-side door closed and locked automatically. Jordan walked up to the building and passed by Jess's truck. He smiled, and walked a little faster towards the stairs.

333... 335... 337, here it is, he thought. He took a deep breath, and rang the doorbell. The sound of the chime from behind the door faded, and soon all Jordan could hear was the faint hum of the fluorescent lights above and the tink tink of a fly bouncing off of them.

He reached for the button again, and heard the thumping of footsteps inside #337. They rapidly got louder.

Ka-chunk. Ka-chunk. The deadbolt had been thrown, and the door opened.

Jess leaned forward with one foot behind her and one hand on the doorway. "Hey, you're early!"

Jordan felt like he was seeing her anew. She was wearing a tight, ribbed, white cotton undershirt, a black lace bra that was clearly visible underneath it, yellow booty shorts with blue trim, and white knee-high socks with two blue horizontal stripes near the tops. Her hair was in the twin puffballs just like the night before.

Jess grinned and pushed back from the doorway. "Well? You comin' in?" she said. She turned around, and Jordan could see the bottom of her asscheeks peeking out from under her shorts.

"Uh, yup," Jordan said, his voice cracking slightly. Oh God, I'm in trouble, he thought as his face cracked into a half-smile. He walked in and closed the door behind him.

Jess walked to the living room-side of the bar and started dishing up the spaghetti onto two powder-blue stoneware plates. She had already placed her laptop on the tempered glass of the black coffee table in front of her couch. She had left it open with the Kuhani logo displayed in Photoshop.

"Would you mind locking the door?" she asked Jordan.

"Yeah, sure," he said. Ka-chunk.

"Thanks. Dinner's ready, by the way."

"Cool," Jordan responded and took his shoes off. "And I brought 'dessert,' as requested. 'Silver Haze' and 'Thor's Hammer.'" He pulled out the joints from his pocket.

"Very nice," she approved. "Just leave 'em on the table. Here you go," she said, holding out a plate.

He set the tubes on the table and took the plate from her. "Thanks," he said, blushing. "Oh, sorry about my, uh, 'outfit.' Like I said, just got off work. You mind if I take this off? It's a little warm in here." He tugged gently on his sweater.

"Be my guest!" Jess replied. She had turned the heater up a touch hotter than normal, and she was glad she did. Jordan pulled his hoodie off to reveal a thin, long-sleeved shirt with buttons that went down just past his chest. All but the bottom one were undone, and his sleeves were rolled up to just below his elbows; the forearms and pecs were firmly on display.

"So," Jordan said, clapping his hands once in front of him. "shall we get started?"

"Y-yup," Jess replied. Oh God, I'm in trouble, she thought.

Jess moved the throw pillows from her mocha-brown couch off to the side, and they both sat down in front of the laptop and started eating. Jordan was seated on Jess's left. Jess ran her ideas by him; she had some rough outlines for merchandise, for social media, and even had thoughts about what their first album cover could look like.

"Wait, do you guys have an album yet?" she asked him.

"Nah, not yet. We're hoping we can find some time after we finish this tour."

"Okay, well, whenever you do, I have a suggestion," and she changed the window to a painting of a field of crucifixions. "What if, instead of criminals and martyrs, these were all religious leaders instead? Like, we don't discriminate; we include all of them?"

Jess gestured at the laptop and said, "This is your album cover right here. What do you think?" She looked over to see he was already staring at her and smiling.

"I think you're amazing and wonderful. I think I can see the swirls of galaxies in the deep, black oceans of your eyes. I think I could live inside your head for four lifetimes, and I still would never truly comprehend the breadth of your vision or the depths of your creativity. What do you think?"

Jess was taken aback. His short barrage of words pummeled her into stunned silence. Her jaw was left open.

"I uh," Jess paused and smiled. "I-I think they're just rough sketches. Drafts. Like, it's nothing to get that enthused over."

"It is for me." Jordan finally broke eye contact with her and gestured at the image on-screen. "I can't do this. I mean, hell, you saw our stage banner."

"You made that?"

Jordan let out a self-deprecating laugh. "Right? It's shit, I know. Thing is, I have no problem taking ideas and turning them into sound; been doin' it since I was a kid. But this," he gestured again at the screen. "is beyond me. So I disagree; I think this is something to get enthused over. I think you are worth getting enthused over."

They both sat in silence for a moment; she stared at him staring at the laptop. He turned and met her eyes. She leaned forward and kissed him. He kissed her back. She inhaled deeply and ran her hands through his hair. Jess swung her right leg over and straddled him. Her mouth opened wider to let his tongue in.

Jordan's hands glided up and down her back, moving around to her sides before sliding back up to her tits. He then reached down and went to lift up her shirt; Jess briefly pulled back and raised her arms over her head to let him. Jordan looked down briefly, admiring the work Jess's bra was doing to defy gravity. He looked back up at her and smiled. She bent forward and kissed him again, this time pushing her tongue into his mouth.

Jess and Jordan both let out gentle moans. Jess stopped again. "You too," she breathed, and reached down to lift up his shirt.

"Yes, ma'am," he said and gave a sly wink. She leaned back and let him peel his shirt off for her. She reached down and massaged his chest.

"You know," Jess pondered. "I don't think I needed plates for the spaghetti. Could've just used these." And she gently raked her fingernails down his pecs. Jordan looked down at her hands, bit his lower lip, met her eyes again, and smacked her ass. Jess giggled and fell into his arms again.

Jordan kissed the top of her shoulder. He continued to kiss his way up to her neck. Jess's lips parted and she moaned louder than before. Jordan reached behind her back and deftly unhooked her bra with one hand.

He slid his hands under the cups of the bra and felt her thimble-like nipples pushing against his palms. They were stiff, yet pliable under his hands. Jess reluctantly let the bra slide down her arms and slowly cast it aside.

Jordan beheld her chest wide-eyed like he had just found El Dorado. Her tits sat relatively high -- even without the aid of a bra. Although perky, they were also supple and pliant like twin balls of pizza dough. And resting atop these balls were two large, black pepperonis supporting one erect black olive each.

"I know," Jess said. "They're gro-"

"They're beautiful," Jordan interrupted.

Before Jess could argue, Jordan placed both olives in his mouth simultaneously and began sucking on them.

"Oh!" Jess tilted her head back and yelled. A smile crept onto her face. "Oh..."

Jordan continued sucking and swirled his tongue around each areola in his mouth. Jess felt his rough tongue pulling on her umbral nipples and gently pressing them against his teeth. With the intense pleasure -- and slight pain -- she felt, she looked down at Jordan. He was looking back up at her with her tits filling his mouth. He wanted more. He looked ravenous.

Jordan dropped her tits, put one arm under her ass and stood up. She let out a squeal and giggled when he gently seated her back on the couch. He stood fully-upright and towered over her. He slowly unbuckled his belt, and she happily began to help him. She pulled his jeans down and leered at the slightly-wet bulge in his boxer briefs.

Jess reached out for the waistband of his briefs. He grabbed her wrists and said, "No no. You first." He let go, then reached down and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to the edge of the couch. Jordan pulled her shorts and black lace panties off at the same time. He tossed them aside and admired the bubbling brook that was her pussy. She was wearing nothing but her socks.

So glad I trimmed this morning, Jess thought.

Jordan wrapped his left arm around her thigh and used his fingers to expose as much of her clit as possible. Jess's pussy started twitching every time his breath hit it. Her pussy was hot like a loaf of bread, fresh from the oven, and Jordan started digging in.

"Oh, shit," Jess whispered. She reclined back on her elbows and unconsciously pushed her hips towards him. Her toned legs flexed and slid across his broad shoulders with every kiss, suck, and slip of the tongue. Jordan crept his free hand up her stomach, over her ribs, and pinched her left nipple between his fingers. She grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard. "Oh, holy shit!" she half-breathed, half-shouted.

Her hips began grinding and twisting on his face. He resisted, and pushed back harder. He started humming a middle C. The vibration from his lips and the soft pinching and tweaking of her nipple sent her to oblivion. Any and all rational thought had been supplanted with nothing but sheer lust.

The fingers of Jess's free hand gripped the couch cushion and pulled upward. Her legs hooked around Jordan's back like the mandibles of a spider consuming its mate. Her brow furrowed, her lips parted, and she looked down at him one last time.

Jordan's eyes met hers.

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed. Her eyes squeezed shut. She collapsed flat on the couch while her hips and abdomen convulsed. Despite her cumming, Jordan continued.

Jess reached for his hair and pushed his head back. "Wait, stop," she said between heaving breaths. "I need... a minute. Just... wait."

Jordan smiled and licked his lips. He stood up. The bulge in his briefs was shimmering with wetness and pointed directly at her.

Jess reached once again for the waistband of his underwear. Her fingers brushed against his lower abs and began pulling down. Good to see he keeps things tidy, too, Jess thought, observing his pubic hair. She kept pulling and found the base of his thick shaft. She remembered how large it felt on her ass and between her thighs. As she got his underwear further down his thighs, she kept expecting to find the head of his dick only to find more shaft and veins. It wasn't until she got his briefs down past mid-thigh that his dick sprang out past the waistband.

Jordan pulled his legs out from his underwear; Jess noted he had also removed his socks at some point. She reached back up with one hand and wrapped her fingers around the base of his dick. She tilted it upward and reckoned that two hands wouldn't even be enough. The tip of his dick was glistening with pre-cum. Jess slid her hand up the shaft towards the head, and felt it twitch and pulse within her grip.

Pointing the head towards the sky, Jess edged her face closer. On closer inspection, his dick was longer than her face; she started to have second thoughts about giving him head. Fuck it, Jess thought. Live and learn, right? She opened her mouth and held her tongue out to lick the back of the shaft. Jordan put a finger over her extended tongue and lips.

"No no, not now. We can do that later," Jordan said quietly. He looked at her intently for a moment, then gently pushed her back onto the couch again. He reached for his jeans and quickly pulled out a condom.

"Oh, good. Thought you were gonna call it there for a second," Jess said. Her eyelids were now half-open and an expectant, eager smile formed on her lips.

"Not even close," Jordan replied. He expertly threw the thin condom on.

"Came prepared, huh?" Jess said, and bit her lower lip.

"I had a hunch," Jordan retorted. He guided her body so she was laid along the length of the couch. He hovered over her on all fours with his face directly above hers. Jess brushed his long dirty-blonde hair back with both hands and pulled his head towards her for a long, deep kiss.

She was ready.

Jordan grabbed one of the throw pillows off the floor, lifted her up by her hips, and placed the pillow under her back.

Okay, this is new, Jess thought.

He threw her stockinged feet back over his shoulders and slowly pushed his dick inside of her.

Jess felt him gradually and completely fill her up. The head of his dick rubbed against her g-spot and moved all the way to the back. She felt a slight pressure -- both inside and out. She looked down and noticed he was holding his dick while it was inside of her; Jordan was making a mental note of how deep he could go.

He started moving, and Jess figured out what the pillow was for: the angle of her hips was such that the head of his dick slid across her g-spot with every thrust and with every pull. Jess quickly tightened up on his now-soaking-wet dick. He started moaning, closed his eyes, and pushed his hair back from his face. He opened his eyes again and met hers. His pace accelerated; his abs flexed.

"Oh god yes, fuck me," Jess said. She pulled her legs off his arms and wrapped them around his back. She sat up with him still inside her, wrapped her arms around his back as well, and pulled him down to the couch with her. She leaned up to his ear and whispered, "Fuck me and fucking cum."

His thrusts grew faster, and harder. He was no longer in control; he couldn't hold back anymore. Jordan's only thoughts were of filling this beautiful woman with all of him. He needed to be inside of her, for all time. He wanted her. He wanted all of her. Forever.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" Jordan shouted in her ear, and he came hard inside of her. His final thrust pushed her off of the throw pillow and they slid all the way to the armrest of the couch. Jess's pussy gripped and pulled on his dick in an effort to milk every last drop from him. After a few moments, Jordan rolled over to her side and rested an arm across her stomach. For a few moments more, they both laid there on the couch looking in each other's eyes, content and complete.

12