I'm With the Band Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan's fingers caressed her stomach. He slid a finger up to her right breast and circled her nipple. Jess inhaled, closed her eyes and arched her back slightly. She was still incredibly sensitive to his touch.

"Hey," Jordan broke the serene silence. "You wanna smoke?"

Jess exhaled and turned her head to return his gaze. "I do," she smiled.

Having cleaned themselves up, they both laid back on the couch; Jordan with his back supported by the armrest, and Jess's back supported by Jordan. He had his left leg off the couch and his right arm underneath hers, with his hand softy cupping her left breast. She rested her head on his chest and stroked his arm; her right foot's toes played with his.

As Jordan took a hit of the Silver Haze, Jess lamented, "Don't think I'm getting the cleaning deposit back."

Jordan exhaled and passed the joint to her. She accepted and took a long drag.

"For this room, nah. You'll get the deposits back for the other rooms, right?" Jordan innocently asked.

Jess snorted. "Dude, are you high?"

"Gettin' there. Why?"

"Th-that's not how apartments work, dude. It's one deposit for the whole place!"

"Oh," Jordan thought for a moment. "Thinkin' on it, I've never rented before. No joke."

Jess sat there perplexed while Jordan snatched the joint back from her. He leaned over and ashed it into the coffee mug.

"You," he started as he fell back into the couch, giving her tit a firm squeeze. "need an ashtray, girl."

Jess was determined to stay on topic. "Wait, so you live in a house? Like, a full-on big-ass house?"

"Yep," Jordan replied, non-plussed. He took another hit and exhaled as he said, "I dunno if I'd call it 'big-ass,' though. Maybe 'medium-ass?' 'Mid-ass?' I 'unno."

"Huh," Jess contemplated. "So, you live alo-"

"Oh! That reminds me," Jordan interjected. He held the now halfway-finished joint in his lips and pulled his phone out of his jeans.

"What are you-"

Jordan held the phone above them to take a selfie. Okay, Jess thought. Maybe this is a real real thing we've got. He tilted his head towards her and smirked with the joint still in his mouth. She turned her head into his chest slightly, closed her eyes, and gave a genuine, toothy smile.

He brought the phone down after taking the pic. Jess looked up at him smiling at his phone.

"Hey, send me that," she requested.

"Already did. Also, check it out."

Jordan held his phone screen out to her. She saw the same picture he just took, except with icons on top of it. He made it into his phone wallpaper.

"Jordan, no."

"I think it's perfect."

"Dude, come on!" She turned and started to reach for his phone. He playfully pushed her away and stood up. He held his arm out to the side to protect the phone.

"Nope! It's there forever now."

"Jordan!" she yelled and started laughing. Jess started chasing him through the apartment. They both ran stark naked down her small hallway into her bedroom. He stood in front of her bed holding the phone up next to his head. She ran full-speed towards the phone. And like a matador to a bull, Jordan pulled the phone away and turned, leaving Jess sprawled face-down on the bed.

"Hold up. What's this now?" he asked. Jess looked up from the mattress and saw he wasn't holding his phone anymore; he had set it on the dresser. He was now holding a long, red, silicone vibrator.

Oh no, Jess thought. She forgot to put it away. "That's, uh..."

"Forgot to put it away after last night?" he said and winked.

"Yes," Jess sheepishly answered.

"Hey, I'm not judgin'. Looks like it could be fun," he coyly pondered aloud. The joint went out and he set it down on the dresser as well. He pressed a button on the vibrator and it switched on. He pressed another, and the intensity changed. "Ooh, it's got multiple settings!" He slowly approached her, vibrator buzzing in hand.

Is that malice, mischief, or arousal I see in his eyes, Jess wondered. Maybe all three...

Jordan rolled her onto her back; she didn't resist.

"Wh-what are you gonna do?" she said, feigning innocence. She gave Jordan the most doe-eyed look she could.

"Me? Nothing. You, however," he growled, gently -- but firmly -- grasping both of her wrists in his free hand and pinning them to the bed. "You are gonna cum until I get tired."

He nuzzled the tip of the vibrator against her clit. It was stronger than her usual setting and caught her by surprise. She gasped and jerked her hips up; the Silver Haze made her more sensitive to stimuli as well. Jordan was already hard. Her mouth was already open, and her eyes bespoke her carnal desire.

Jordan continued: "Remember how I said we'd save the blowjob for later?"

She nodded.

"It's 'later' now."

Jess willingly tilted her head forward and took his tumescent girth in her mouth. Okay, it's not breaking my jaw. I can do this, Jess thought. She did her best to move her head in a way that he would like, but she would stop every time he adjusted the vibe on her; every movement he made renewed the wonderful ache in her pussy. She'd start sucking, and he would start circling the vibe around her clit; she'd swirl her tongue around the head, he cranked up the intensity.

Between Jordan's moans, the vibrator, and him holding her down, she didn't last long. She pulled her head back, moaned twice, arched her back up so high she was standing on her head and feet. She could feel her juices dribbling down her ass and occasionally dripping off in tiny, viscous droplets.

"Jordan, wait, stop," she panted. Jess tried to grab the vibrator from him, but he wouldn't let her hands leave the bed. Her thighs squeezed on his hand to try and move it, but it only pressed it harder against her.

"Sorry, not tired yet," he answered with a sadistic grin.

"You motherfuuuuuuuuuck me!" Jess screamed and tensed up again. They both started laughing before Jess's laughter gave way to moans again. Jordan pushed his hips towards her again. This time, she started sucking with more gusto. She was determined to make him cum before she did.

In the end, it took Jess eight more orgasms before she finally made him cum. He pulled out and exploded onto her tits, leaving a pearly tribute across the obsidian monoliths that were her nipples. He let go of her hands and killed the vibrator. Jordan collapsed next to her and draped his arm across her slender waist.

"Sorry if I was a little forceful there," he said between breaths. "Got caught up in the moment."

The only sound he heard was her deep, rapid breathing.

"You okay?"

"Jordan," she finally said. "as soon as I can remember my name, I'm gonna get up, clean myself off, then crawl back into bed and curl up into a tiny, warm ball. When I get back, you better still be here and you're gonna hold me until I wake up."

"Yes, ma'am. Whenever you're ready." She didn't see him grinning from ear to ear.

12