I'm With the Band Ch. 08 + Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wiping the tears of laughter from her eyes, Loretta continued: "Look, we all have our defense mechanisms for dealing with that kinda shit. Angela leads 'em on, throws 'em a bone every once in a while, gives 'em shit, what have you. You throw on headphones, stare straight ahead, and hide behind Angela. And me?" Loretta's face instantly morphed to the familiar block of stoic ebony. "I throw on a look that says, 'I could crush all of you beneath my heel.'"

Grace rested her head on her hand and looked up at Loretta. "And yep, I'm now officially soaking wet." The group erupted in laughter again.

Once the cacophony died down, Kyla stood up. "Well, it doesn't look like anyone's able to drive home tonight. We have beds, couches, and anything else you wanna use as a sleeping surface ready for you." She paused and raised an eyebrow. "And if you need any 'sleep aids,' follow me to my room, and I'll let you pick from my collection."

Jess looked over at the open box on the bar, then back at Kyla, and realized she was talking about her collection of toys. Jess raked her teeth over her bottom lip.

"Don't think anything like that's happening tonight," David said, looking lovingly at Paul. "But thanks for the offer. We'll just head to bed."

"No worries. Everyone else, if you're interested, you can come with me," Kyla said before leaning down to whisper in Jess's ear. "He's gonna start cleaning up down here. I'll be back in a bit, but don't worry if you wanna get a head start." She kissed Jess on the cheek and gently squeezed her shoulder. Everyone except for Jess and Jordan followed her upstairs.

As Jordan finished boxing up the last game, Jess started sliding her hands across the surface of the table. "Damn, this table is big," she said, and rested her cheek atop it. "I'm pretty sure this thing is bigger than my bed."

Jordan laughed. "It might be longer, but I don't know if it's..." he turned around and saw Jess climbing onto the table. "What in the actual fuck...?"

Jess lightly giggled. "I'm testing it out, come on! Join me," she said and rolled onto her back. Due to Jess's small frame, there was room for a second person to lay next to her. She started sliding a stockinged foot around the table. "It's definitely about as comfortable as my bed, anyway."

"You're high," Jordan retorted.

"True," she said and thought for a moment. "Hey, Jordan? Why'd you invite me here?"

"Whattaya mean?"

"Why'd you wanna introduce me to your friends?"

He walked around the table to clear off the remaining glasses and ashtrays. "'Cause you're my girlfriend. Why else?" He turned away from her and made for the bar.

"I dunno. Because you love me?"

He stopped. Jess used her feet to push herself closer to the head of the table. Her head was now hanging off the edge, and she was staring up at Jordan. He was upside-down from her perspective. She saw him continue to walk to the bar and put the glassware down.

"You are definitely high," he countered.

She continued in singsong, "Ha ha, it's true, you're in love with me. Na-na-naaa, na-naaa-naaa!"

Jordan slowly walked back over to her. He stopped just in front of her face.

"Hey, sweetie? Can I let you in on a secret?" Jess asked.

Jordan braced himself. "Yeah?"

Jess reached both hands up to his stomach and started rubbing her fingers up and down his abs. Her arms incidentally lifted her own shirt up, and Jordan could see Jess's underboob peeking out from underneath - she wasn't wearing a bra. Jordan's eyebrows rose, and he hooked a finger under her shirt and pulled it up to fully expose her tits.

She giggled. "Finally noticed, huh? It's why I asked if I was underdressed," she said, and started unbuckling his belt.

"How did you...?" he started and massaged her tits. He gently pinched her nipples and pulled them both straight up. "I mean, no one said a thing!"

Jess bit her lip and softly moaned as she unzipped his pants. His semi-tumescent dick rolled out above her face. "I was very careful," she said as she grabbed his dick with both hands and started stroking. "And very thankful your house is warm."

Jordan slid his hands down her slightly exposed ribs to her semi-toned stomach. He stopped just before her waist and glided back up to her tits. He pressed them together and circled her areolae with his index fingers.

She moaned again. "Heeeey, don't try and distract me here! Answer the question: did you invite me here because you-" Jordan stuffed her mouth with his dick before she could finish; Jess didn't resist. She reached her hands behind him, tucked them under his boxer briefs, and grabbed his ass. Jordan started thrusting in her mouth -- gently, at first. He sped up until he accidentally poked the back of her throat, causing her to gag. He pulled out.

"Shit, sorry, you okay?" he asked.

Jess panted and turned her head to her right. She saw Kyla leaning against the wall with her arms folded. Kyla gestured to her with a smirk and looked to be patiently waiting for her turn. Jess nodded at her, still panting, then turned back to Jordan. "Deeper," was her only reply.

As Kyla unzipped her dress, Jess guided Jordan's smoldering cock back in her mouth. She reached back for his ass again, relaxed her throat as best she could, and pulled Jordan towards her. Jordan felt a clamping tightness as he pushed his dick into her throat; Jess's throat bulged as it struggled to contain his girth.

Kyla slowly walked over to the other end of the table, towards Jess's feet; she was wearing nothing except a gleaming silver chain that connected her nipple rings together. She crawled onto the table and removed Jess's pants and underwear, leaving only her sweater and black socks intact. Kyla noted that Jess's panties were already wet. She put a finger in Jess's pussy to confirm. A moan almost escaped Jess's throat but was stifled by Jordan's dick.

"Babe, I think she's ready."

Jordan pulled out, and long, thick strands of slobber stretched from Jess's mouth. He undressed and helped Jess out of her sweater; Kyla was already kneeling on the table, slowly masturbating.

"God, you're both too fucking hot," Kyla groaned.

Jordan sat on the table before spinning and lying flat, with his head towards Kyla, his legs towards Jess, and his dick towards the sky. In unison, Kyla moved to sit on Jordan's face and Jess moved to sit on his twitching cock. Jess shuddered as he filled her up, and a single tear of joy rolled down her cheek. Kyla felt Jordan's mouth go to work, and her hips started rotating and grinding unconsciously.

Jess started moving. By this time, she had gotten used to his size, and knew how much of him she could take in. However, since Jordan hit her spot with ease every time, she found it difficult to control her pace. After a few moments, she started bouncing faster; her pussy started to accommodate more of his dick. She felt a throbbing emanating from her g-spot. Wave after hot wave of euphoria started spreading throughout her body.

At the same time, Jordan started humming into Kyla's pussy. He reached up and firmly tugged on her nipple chain. Kyla squealed, and fell forward onto his abs. She looked up to see Jess completely lost in pleasure. Kyla's pussy started to convulse on Jordan's lips. She pushed herself up from his abs in time for Jess to lean forward, grab her face, and kiss her deeply on the mouth. Jordan grabbed Jess by the hips and continued thrusting without skipping a beat.

Kyla came less than a moment after Jess. Their kiss became rough and stiff as they both tensed up on top of Jordan. They released the kiss and held each other tight as Jordan continued his work.

"Oh god, he's not stopping," Jess breathed into Kyla's ear.

"I think... I think he oh fuck! I... I think he's holding back. Shit, babe..." Kyla said with great effort.

But Jordan was relentless. He reached his hands up towards Jess and Kyla. They each took a hand and guided it to their respective chests. He pinched and tweaked Jess's nipple before sliding his fingertips down to her clit. His left hand continued to play with each of Kyla's nipples. Their moans began their steady crescendo once again. Jordan's pace quickened. His hips and jaw were tired, but he wanted this moment to last forever.

Kyla and Jess hugged each other again, with Jess unconsciously digging her nails into Kyla's back and her teeth sinking into her shoulder as Jordan emptied his balls into her. Kyla -- feeling the pain of Jess's fingernails and teeth and the moan of Jordan on her pussy -- twitched and convulsed on Jordan's face. They both rolled off him onto the table.

+++

Jordan threw on his pants, and Kyla threw on his shirt. Jess had fallen asleep on the table, still naked except for her socks. Kyla grabbed a blanket from a closet and gave it to Jordan to wrap Jess up. He picked Jess up like a princess and walked with Kyla up out of the basement. As they reached the ground floor, Jess began to stir.

"Hey," she murmured. "You never answered me."

Kyla shot Jordan a puzzled look.

"Do you love me?" Jess asked again.

"She still doesn't know?" Kyla said with some surprise.

"I," he paused, "haven't exactly said the words to her yet, no."

As they walked up the stairs towards their bedroom, Kyla said, "Jordan, just because we're all extremely aware of your feelings for her, doesn't mean she is. And even if she is, she still needs to hear it come from you, ya dope." She playfully poked his arm.

Jess had already fallen back asleep in Jordan's arms. As they reached the top, Jordan pulled her close and whispered a few sentences in her ear. When he pulled back, he saw Jess smiling.

Epilogue

The light snowfall from the night before pulsed multiple colors in reflection of the lights that decorated Jordan and Kyla's house. Jordan never had any interest in decorating for Christmas, and Kyla always wanted to go overboard with lights, ornaments, and plastic light-up yard decorations. The single string of multi-colored lights hanging from the roof was their compromise. The single interior decoration they both agreed was essential for the season, however, was a Christmas tree. They both loved the smell of the tree, and the aura it exuded when strung up with lights and decorations.

Jess pulled on some pajama bottoms -- and nothing else -- and came downstairs first; it was the first time she woke up before Jordan since they started dating. It was their first Christmas Day together, and she couldn't help but be a little giddy for it. She wanted to start making coffee for the three of them, but knew Jordan had some magic system for making the perfect brew, so she didn't bother. Instead, she headed straight for the tree. His house had high ceilings, so the 10-foot-tall Douglas fir neatly fit in the corner of the living room. The warm glow brought her comfort, despite its intimidating stature.

There were only a few wrapped gifts under the tree, but Jess's eyes were always drawn to them whenever she passed by. The dining room table had four plates wrapped in cling wrap, all containing various confections: Christmas fudge, chocolate chip cookies, and rum balls, to name a few. Jess managed to pull herself away from the tree's apparent hypnosis to sneak a rum ball from the table. As she put the chocolate ball in her mouth, she felt she had to hand it to Kyla -- she was a master baker.

And yet, Jess felt conflicted. On the one hand, she felt very comfortable and safe with Jordan and Kyla. They had a beautiful home and were always welcoming and happy to have her around. Jordan was happy spending time with Jess whenever he could, even if it meant lounging around her less-than-stellar-by-comparison apartment. Who am I kidding? It's less-than-stellar by any measure.

But on the other hand, she never felt like she truly belonged here. Jess and Kyla lived a very different life from her. They lived a life of expensive cars, a beautiful home, and both were skilled in multiple disciplines -- Jordan with his music and coffee, and Kyla with her business acumen and social intelligence. Jess felt vastly inferior to them. She began to wonder if she was just a kind of "pet" for them to play with.

However, when Jordan quietly walked up behind her and slid his hands around her waist, she didn't jump. It was because she felt so comfortable and safe that it never startled her when he did so. And now, having him hug her from behind filled her heart with joy.

"Merry Christmas," she said, resting her head against his bare chest. She breathed deep and closed her eyes.

"Merry Christmas to you, too," he replied. "You're up early. Somethin' on your mind?"

"Mmm, not really. Just wondering if I'll ever get used to this."

"By 'this' you mean...?"

"You. Kyla. Happiness. Everything, I guess."

He leaned down and kissed her neck. "I've been living this life for years now. Believe me, you never fully get used to it."

She moaned softly as he gently caressed her breasts.

"I'm gonna go make coffee. You want some?" he offered.

"Dear god, yes."

He patted her on the butt and walked to the kitchen. She tagged along so she could try to observe his brewing technique. Unfortunately, the rituals and spells he seemed to cast over the mysterious brown elixir remained beyond her understanding. As he finished, Kyla came down the stairs in a short babydoll nightgown.

"Are we openin' presents now?" she yawned.

"Yep, let's go," he said and offered her a cup.

The three of them walked over to the tree, coffee in hand. They each sat in front of it like kids at a campfire. Kyla handed Jordan a small, wrapped box of equal dimensions, then handed Jess a slightly larger, rectangular box. They opened their gifts simultaneously: Jess received a glass pipe with a heart and infinity symbol painted on it, and Jordan unwrapped a large, metal, 20-sided die with the initials "JKJ" engraved where the "20" would be. Kyla reached forward and hugged them both at the same time.

"I love you both. Merry Christmas!" and she kissed them each on the cheek.

"Th-thanks," Jess said as she blushed and gently pulled back. Jess still needed to sort out her feelings surrounding Kyla. Lately, Kyla frequently told her she loved her, but Jess was never sure how to respond properly.

"Love you too, babe," Jordan said, and kissed her on the lips.

"My turn?" Jess said and reached for the tree.

Jordan and Kyla looked confused as Jess reached for the back of the tree instead of the front. She produced from behind the tree a large, flat gift wrapped in black, red, and blue giftwrap. The tag on it said it was for both Jordan and Kyla.

"So, um..." she spoke from behind the gift. It was almost as tall as her; she was only visible from the eyes up. "I hope this isn't me presuming too much, but uh... here."

Kyla and Jordan both crawled over to the gift and began unwrapping it as Jess held it. With the wrapping paper removed, they were both left kneeling in front of a large, framed, nude painting of Jess. In it, she was facing forward on her knees in a deep blue void. She had one arm across her lap and the other across her breasts, covering her nipples. Her face was turned to the right, with her eyes closed and her full lips slightly parted.

"I don't..." Jordan started. "I-I don't know what to say!" Kyla continued kneeling before the painting, mouth agape.

Jess pulled the painting slightly towards herself and rested her forehead against the top of the frame. "I knew it, it's too much. I'm sorry, I just... I thought..." Tears started to form in her eyes, and her lip started to quiver.

Jordan quickly got up and tightly wrapped his arms around Jess. He whispered in her ear, "This is the most beautiful gift anyone has ever gotten me. You are wonderful. Thank you." He kissed her on the cheek.

Kyla snapped back to reality and looked up at Jordan. "In front of the bed?" she suggested.

"Yep. Has to be." He turned back to Jess and said, "That way, if you're not here, I can still wake up and see you every morning." With that, Jordan suddenly jerked his head up and let go of Jess.

Kyla stood up and took the painting from Jess and gingerly leaned it against a couch. Jordan walked over to the tree and pulled out a small box and an envelope. The envelope had "To Kyla" written on it; the box was for Jess.

Kyla immediately ripped open the envelope and poured out onto her open palm two plane tickets to New York. She immediately started screaming and jumping up and down before bear-hugging Jordan. Jess felt a little sad that they would be going without her, but she was still happy for them all the same. With that, she turned her attention to her own gift and slowly unwrapped it. Jess opened the box within and found an ashtray. She started laughing.

"We said you needed a new ashtray, and now you can finally throw out that coffee mug!" Jordan said.

Jess reached in to pull out the beautiful crystalline ashtray. She wanted to hold it up to the light to observe its luster. However, it was once she pulled it out that she noticed an envelope taped to the underside of it. In borderline-unreadable cursive, it simply said "Jess."

Hands shaking, she slowly worked the envelope open and pulled out a plane ticket for New York with her name on it. She hurriedly walked over to Kyla's tickets to compare the dates and times. Same date, same time, and even same row. He got me the window seat, she realized.

"You didn't really think we'd leave our beloved Jess behind, did you?" Jordan said with his usual smirk.

Jess looked up from the tickets at Kyla. "You told him?"

"Of course. There's no secrets in this house," Kyla winked.

"There's something else," said Jordan. He pointed at the envelope in Jess's hand.

Jess realized the envelope still felt heavy in her grip. She checked again and found a folded-up piece of paper. She opened it up and read aloud:

The alarm code is 251437. I love you. Jordan

Two house keys were taped underneath his name. She pulled the paper down and saw him staring at her.

"I love you, Jess. So no more ringing the doorbell, alright?"

Jess burst into tears and ran into his arms. "I love you, too!" she sobbed into his chest. "I'm just... I'm just glad you finally said it while I was awake."

"Wait, what? You heard that?"

With tears running down her cheeks, she looked up at him with her trademark devilish grin. "Yuuuup." She giggled.

"Just for that, I'm taking the ticket-"

Jess kissed him before he could finish. Jordan quickly relaxed and she hugged him tightly. Kyla started bouncing on the balls of her feet, clearly excited for them both. Once they finally pulled apart, Kyla bounded over to Jess and gave her a huge, squealing hug before reaching up and kissing Jordan as well.

"Ohhhh, I love you both so much! Oh, by the way, babe! I forgot to mention I have a date later. You mind if I bring her over here, just the two of us?"

"Sure, no prob. We can find something to do while you have your fun," he said, grinning at Jess.

+++

Jess and Jordan had been gone for forty-five minutes by the time Kyla's girlfriend arrived. They had started seeing each other around the same time as Jordan and Kyla, but Kyla was taking the emotional side of her relationship slower than them. She felt like this girl checked all the boxes for her, so she wanted to make sure she didn't screw it up. For Kyla, bringing someone home was a serious step.

The doorbell rang. Kyla answered it in socks, black yoga pants, a zip-up hoodie -- zipped up only a quarter of the way -- and nothing else.

"Hey, you found it okay?" Kyla opened the door and asked.

"Yeah dude, the driver found it easy enough. Nice place, though!" her girlfriend marveled.