I'm With the Band Ch. 08 + Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," Kyla said. "Come on in. Nice sweater, by the way..."

+++

After enjoying a long breakfast and a walk in the park through the snow, Jess and Jordan started driving back home. In the car, Jess pulled out her keys and admired the two new additions to her keyring.

"What's up?" Jordan asked. "Still not used to it?"

"Of all the women you could've had..." she started and flicked her keys with her middle finger.

"Jess."

"Hm?" She looked up and saw they were at a stoplight. She turned to her left and saw him staring intently into her eyes.

"I love you."

"I-I-I know." she stammered.

"Do you?"

"Y-yeah," she said and fidgeted with her keyring. "And I love you, too! But I think I need you to remind me sometimes..."

+++

"And here," said Kyla, "is my room."

"'Your' room? What about the room at the end?"

"That's my husband's room. If you're good, maybe I'll let you see it," she said with a slight smile. "In the meantime, my room will have to suffice."

"Oh, will it, now?" her girlfriend asked as she slid a hand into Kyla's sweater.

"Mm-hmm," Kyla hummed and bit her lip. As her date slightly leaned down to kiss her, Kyla suddenly pushed her onto the bed. She leered as her girlfriend's massive tits bounced heavily as she landed. "Stay right there. I've got something for you." Kyla walked over to the left armoire and opened it, and a red glow washed over them.

+++

Jess had slid down the seat several inches with one hand on the headrest of the passenger seat and the other on Jordan's forearm. Jordan's hand was buried under her unzipped jeans and panties and had two fingers deep inside her pussy. Jess was thankful for the deep, dark tint on the windows and that the car was soundproof; her moans could've woken the dead.

"Oh god, sweetie, don't stop. Right there! Fuck!" Jordan's pace quickened in response. Her moans grew higher, louder, and faster. "Yes, fuck ME!" Jess slammed her head against the seatback as her hips rose a few inches. When she finally came back down, Jordan's fingers were dripping with her pussy juice. He held them up in front of her.

As they came to another stop light, Jordan unzipped his pants with his dry hand and pulled his dick out. He slathered her wetness all over his twitching girth. Jess sat up and gripped the base of his cock. She leaned over and put the tip in her mouth.

"Jesus, Jess, you got better," Jordan observed. Her tongue was swirling around the head of his cock while her hand slid up and down his glistening-wet shaft. Her mouth gradually let more of his dick in with each stroke.

HONK-HONK!

"Whoops!" Jordan laughed as he put his arm under Jess to shift into first gear. The light had been green for several seconds already. Jess stopped her blowjob for but a moment. She felt like she had indeed improved over the past few months. She took great pleasure in feeling him inside of her -- especially after this morning. She wanted to please her man any way she could.

Jess put his dick against her face and started licking his balls. With every lick, her cheek rubbed his cock against her hand. In intimate moments like this, Jess loved having his smell on her -- whether from his sweat, his tongue, or his cock. She found everything about him absolutely intoxicating. She felt she could've stayed here and loved his dick forev-

"Jess," Jordan panted. "Let's get inside."

She looked up and realized they were already parked in the garage.

+++

Kyla never got tired of seeing her girlfriend's two enormous white mounds of sweater meat jiggle, bounce, and gyrate on her slender frame. She decided she would get a full-length show of it when she equipped a strap-on dildo that included a vibrator attached for Kyla inside. She had her woman on her back with her legs thrown over her shoulders. Her girlfriend's large, pink, puffy nipples threatened to poke her in her own face with every thrust from Kyla.

Although Kyla loved it when Jordan dominated her, she had to admit that she loved switching to top for her women. For as long as she could remember, she had a great fascination with large breasts. The way they looked, the way they felt, their plasticity, their heft, all of it attracted her. And when she looked down at this woman's tits and saw her head tilt back into her long blue hair, she remembered a move Jordan would use on her. Kyla was set to rock this girl's world.

+++

Jess and Jordan quietly made out in the kitchen and started stripping each other. They both had shirts off when Jess stopped him.

"Wait, where's the painting?" she whispered.

"It's down in the basement for now, don't worry."

"Okay, good. You sure it's okay we're here?"

"Yeah," Jordan said. "We came back late, anyways, so we're good." He reached to unzip her pants and noticed she never zipped them up in the car. He laughed mid-kiss.

She laughed back. "It's your fault I'm like this, you know."

"Sorry, I think?" he said as Jess pulled down his pants. Now both wearing only underwear, Jordan led her upstairs.

+++

Kyla was drilling down into her date's pussy. She put a pillow under her paramour's hips, pressed her legs to her own shoulders, and thrust deep to the back.

"Oh FUCK, Ky! Fucking fuck me!" her eyebrows furrowed up, her moans now becoming shallow breaths. She pulled Kyla's head down into her tits and came with her. Kyla's legs twitched as she pressed her girlfriend's tits into her face.

A moment passed. Kyla sat back up, looked her up and down, and asked, "Ready for round two?"

+++

The moans of two women echoed out into the hallway. Jordan put a finger to his lips and motioned for Jess to wait there. He approached Kyla's bedroom -- the door was left open. He reached in to close it.

+++

Her girlfriend was riding her hard. She reached down and pinched Kyla's nipples as she bounced up and down on her strap-on. Her tits swayed forward and back with every movement. Kyla reached up and gripped them and watched as her fingers disappeared in the fatty flesh. She found them utterly mesmerizing -- that is, until she turned her head and saw Jordan reaching for the doorknob.

"Oh, hey babe. Wanna join?" she panted.

"I'd like to, but I think my date might not be interested. Would you, Jess?"

"Wait, what? Jess?! You're here?!"

Jess instantly recognized the voice, and it wasn't Kyla's. She poked her head around from behind Jordan and saw.

"Angie?!"

To be continued in Book 2