I'm Your Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" I cried out, clawing at his back as my head hit the wall. His thumb teased the tip, his palm hot and soft as it caressed my shaft.

"No?" he teased, biting my neck. I hissed, my hips jerking as a surge of pleasure pulsed through me. My cock lurched, my blood boiling as I felt a swelling in my balls. He moaned quietly, working his fingers in deeper. I cried out, my body trembling. I hung onto him, barely keeping myself up as my body twitched and trembled with need.

"I'm gonna, oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I cried out then, my heart racing as my hips lurched, my balls erupting painfully. I came harder than the first time, slumping in his hold. He pulled his hands away after I calmed down, my eyes barely open as I panted. "You fucking asshole," I grumbled, hating how much he was enjoying himself. I was covered in sweat, feeling exhausted. He lowered me to the floor and before I could slump over I felt his hand under my chin.

"My turn," he breathed, and then I felt his dick brush against my cheek. I whimpered, unable to resist as he forced my mouth open. I relaxed my jaw, pressing my tongue up against his shaft. It hung out of my mouth slightly, my eyes watering as he stretched my jaw. "Wow I'm almost all the way in already! I guess you are an expert at sucking this cock by now though," he chuckled and I whimpered, closing my eyes as he held the back of my head. He stood over me, thrusting into my mouth as he grunted and panted. "Huuuuun, thh, shit!" he hissed, his hand sliding up to the top of my head. He grabbed my hair, tilting my head back more. My eyes opened as I looked up. His other hand was on the wall in front of him, his face distorted with pleasure as he looked down at me.

"Mmmamieeeemmm," I moaned and he bit his lip, his face wrinkled as he grunted and thrusted into my mouth. My eyes opened wide, my throat aching as I gagged and choked. I couldn't breathe, my eyes watering as he started plowing himself into my throat over and over again. I was drooling, my jaw on fire, my lips feeling raw. He groaned, pushing my head back with both hands. A lewd slurping sound echoed in my ears as his cock popped out of my mouth. Before I could move he came all over my face. I closed my eyes. It was so hot and gooey.

"You're so good to me," he breathed and I sighed, not having enough energy to argue with him anymore. "Come on, let's wash you up," he helped me up. I had a sneaking suspicion it wasn't going to be that simple.

* * *

I helped him strip, turning him to face the sink. He bent over as I turned the water on, my eyes wandering down his back to his ass as he washed his face. I licked my lip, my cock already stirring as I stared at his puckering hole. Fuck this man for being so amazing! I didn't hesitate to grab my cock and shove it into his tight little ass. He tensed up, his ass clenching painfully.

"Hnnng, Adryan you're going to snap it in half," I grumbled, grabbing his hips and squeezing them as I pulled his ass open. The look of my cock stretching him out, his skin a little red and tender as it opened up around my shaft, it was the sexiest fucking thing I had ever seen. It wasn't fair. Ever since we were in high school all I wanted was him, I want him to be mine and only mine. But he never seemed to understand that!

"Damien!" he groaned as I pushed in more, my body trembling at the sound. I glanced in the mirror, seeing the look on his face as he trembled under me. I reached out and grabbed his chin, tilting his head up. He grimaced as I pushed in deeper, his hands clutching the sink counter as he huffed and cried out. His eyes were red and watering, his lips still puffy and irritated.

"Fuck, you look so hot," I groaned, his eyes opening as he looked at himself in the mirror. He tried to look away and I smirked, slamming into him. He cried out, his eyes closing tight as I leaned over. "Look at yourself while I fuck you," I muttered and he whimpered. I grabbed the front of his neck, pulling him up a bit. He braced his hands on the mirror, his head hanging back slightly as I nibbled on his ear. I studied him in the mirror, loving how gorgeous he was.

He was just a few inches shorter than me, had light brown hair that was always pin straight. He started styling it back when he got older, looking even sexier as his features matured. I preferred his hair like that because it was such a turn on when it'd fall forward over his forehead while I pounded his sweet ass. His waist and hips were slim, his shoulders just a bit broader, and he was built too with a plump ass. His stomach smooth and toned, his shoulders and collar bones prominent. He even had a charming indentation near his hips that was so inviting when he wore just his briefs. And then there was his face, which always looked so gorgeous and alluring. It looked even better when he was consumed with lust. I shoved my fingers into his mouth, still admiring him in the mirror, loving the way his tongue eagerly slurped them up. He was drooling slightly, his eyes droopy as he stared at the mirror.

"You love this don't you?" I groaned, slamming into him. He whimpered, his head rolling back slightly as his eyes closed. I kissed his shoulder, running my other hand up his smooth stomach to tease his nipples. "Look at all of my marks," I muttered and he trembled when I tugged and twisted his nipple. His eyes opened slowly, his chest and neck covered in love bites. I bit his shoulder then and he cried out, making me shudder. "God you make me go crazy over you," I moaned, reaching down and pulling his leg up. I thrusted, getting in deeper and he bit my fingers, groaning as his eyes crossed.

I pulled my hand away, running it down his back as he fell over onto the sink. He was panting and moaning, his body trembling as I continued to thrust into him. His ass was still so tight, but now it felt like he was sucking me in. His muscles spasming and clenching every time I tried to pull out. It was fucking incredible. "Unnh, fuck, Damien I can't, my legs," he panted, his legs shaking. I bit my lip, slowing down. I leaned my weight into him, going as deep as possible and he yelped, his body tensing and trembling.

"Fine, let's go to the bed," I conceded and he whimpered when I pulled out of his ass. Before he could walk away I grabbed him turning him and pulling him up into my arms. He clung to me, his legs pinching my hips as he panted.

"You're going to drop me!" he cried out and I chuckled, sucking on his ear as I reached down under his ass and worked my cock up to his sweet hole. He tensed and then sighed and relaxed as I grabbed his ass and lowered him down onto it. We both moaned, my hands gripping his plump cheeks as I walked us to the bedroom. Every step made him bounce on my cock. His whimpers and shudders were too adorable. We got to the bed and I dropped him on it, stepping out of my shoes to slide my pants and briefs off. I crawled on top of him, grabbing his leg and pulling it up to my chest. He clawed at the bed as I shoved my dick into his ass. His other leg and hip pressed into the bed under me, his body rocking as I powered my cock into him.

He was moaning and panting, his arms sliding up to cover his face and mouth. I frowned, throwing his leg down toward the bed so he was on his stomach. I pulled his ass apart, shoving myself back inside of him. He clawed at the bed, his head snapping back as he cried out.

"Damien it hurts! Stop!" he insisted. I dropped to my elbows, holding myself over him as I lunged my hips into his ass. I kissed and bit his neck, an angry and painful need welling up inside of me as he begged me to stop.

"Does it only hurt?" I demanded, pushing into him. His back arched slightly, his body trembling as I held myself deep inside of him. "Because I know you love this spot," I groaned, reaching down to hold his hip as I started thrusting faster, not getting all the way in but focusing on the angle instead. He groaned, his body trembling as his ass seemed to loosen and then tighten greedily.

"Oh fuck, Damien, haaaa!" he grabbed a pillow, burying his face into it. I bit my lip, adjusting to press my palm into the bed, my other hand holding his hip. I threw my weight into it, powering myself against his ass. He was moaning and crying, his body sweaty and hot as I railed him with all my might.

"How does it feel?" I growled, grunting and panting as my mind got hazy. His ass was squeezing me, so hot and tight on my cock. Listening to him cry, feeling him tremble under me, it was so damn sexy.

"So! Good! Right there! Damien! Aaah! Yes!" he screamed.

That broke me. I grabbed his hips, pulling him up more. I pushed and tugged on his hips as I thrusted into him, going ballistic as a carnal lust consumed me. Hearing him giving in finally, it was always my undoing. He was crying and moaning, the sounds flooding my ears and coaxing the fire that consumed me as I continued slamming our bodies together.

"Fuck Adryan this feels so fucking good!" I moaned, my body burning up as his ass clenched and tugged on my cock.

"Me, me too! So good!" he cried out. "More!" he begged and I growled, falling on top of him. I grabbed his neck, his head turning as I sucked on his mouth. Our tongues collided, both of us moaning as I humped and grinded myself into his ass. He sucked on my lips and tongue, his ass pushing back against me making both of us groan.

"Fuck I need you. So fucking bad," I pushed off him, sliding out. He whimpered, trembling and panting under me. I flipped him over, pushing his legs back. His ass was up in the air, gaping and twitching. I shoved my face into it, sucking and lapping at his hole. His hands clawed at my hair, pulling and pushing at my head as his hips twitched.

"D-Dami, hhhhhhhuuuuuuu!" he groaned as I ran my tongue up his taint before sucking on his balls. I worked my tongue back into his ass, lapping and sucking on it eagerly before tearing myself away. My cock was on fire, raging for release. I adjusted, holding his ass up as I fed my cock back into his hole. He groaned, his arms falling over his head as he panted.

"Ffffuuuuh," I moaned as I bottomed out immediately. He was crying, his face puffy and his lips swollen. But his eyes begged me for more. "Adryan," I muttered before pulling out and pushing back into him deeply. His eyes rolled back, his body trembling as he bit his arm. "I need you," I whispered, doing it again. I reached down and pushed his arm away, his eyes opening slightly as he looked at me. His cheeks and ears were red, his body trembling, he looked so far gone. "Tell me you need me too," I muttered as he whimpered when I pushed into him again.

"Damien I," he gasped when I thrust into him. "I need you," he cried, reaching up and pulling me down. I groaned as our tongues tangled, my hips lurching on their own. When I pushed into him harder he gasped, trembling and letting me go.

"Fuck, you did this to me," I groaned. He whimpered and moaned as I held myself over him, thrusting faster and harder. "This is your own damn fault! Making me chase you down, beg for you every time, pushing me away when I only try to get closer to you," I growled, going even harder as I got mad. "Tell me I'm enough!" I demanded, his hands reaching up to claw at my arms as I got angry again.

"Ah!! Ahk!" he was crying out, his eyes shut tight as I pounded his greedy ass.

"Tell me you love this!" I growled, going faster. He was crying and moaning, his head rolled back. And then he tensed up, his back arching as he exploded. I grit my teeth, moaning as pleasure consumed me. His ass was devouring my cock, my balls burning. I went harder, his body shaking as he pressed on my stomach.

"It feels weird! Stop! Wait! Something! No wait! Damien! Aaaaah!" his hips lurched and I watched in awe as he came again, spewing like a fountain all over himself and me. My balls erupted then and I groaned, slamming into him as I collapsed and shuddered. When I came to my sense, I held myself over him.

He was covering his face, sobbing quietly. I bit my lip, feeling a horrible wave of guilt and frustration wash over me.

"I told you to stop!" he sniveled and I sighed, sliding out of him. He rolled onto his side away from me. I took a deep breath and tried to hold him. He pushed me away and I grit my teeth.

"I'm sorry ok?" I grumbled, forcibly pulling him against me. He curled away from me and I tried to wrap my body around his, burying my face in his back. "I just get so hurt and scared when you walk away," I grumbled. He didn't say anything. This was suffocating. He was always there when I needed him, when I went looking for him. Through the divorce. Through university when I almost dropped out. Moving away from home. He was always there for me.

Even now I have him in my arms, but it feels like we're worlds apart! I bit my lip, feeling uneasy as I choked on everything I wanted to say.

"You got what you wanted. You can go now," he grumbled and I hesitated. I wanted to tell him he was wrong. That I wanted so much more than this. But he'd run away from me if I pushed too hard.

"Can I at least stay the night?" I asked quietly.

"No," his voice was cold, unnerving. I sat up slowly, swallowing back my own tears. I did this every time. I'd get mad, lash out, and then he'd pull away. I guess I caused this rift, slowly driving him away with my own problems. But I didn't want to keep him at arm's length anymore. It was always our dynamic, staying just within reach but never getting too close. But now the more distance I feel between us the more I feel like I'm drowning.

"I'll call you?" I stood up slowly, glancing at him. He adjusted, pulling the blanket out from under him.

"Don't bother," he grumbled without even looking at me. I sighed, getting my shoes and clothes. I walked out and got my shirt, slowly getting dressed. I sighed heavily and plopped down onto couch realizing I was crying.

I just wanted him to be mine. Since the first day I realized I liked him I wanted to keep him by my side. Is that so wrong of me? It's been ten years and I still feel like we're only horny teens ignoring our feelings. It might have been my doing to start, but now he was the one pushing me away!

"Damn bastard," I grumbled, shaking my head as my thoughts raced. It took me a while to calm down, but when I did I got up and went to leave.

I couldn't open the door though. I sighed and kicked my shoes off, stripping back down to my briefs as I walked to his bedroom instead. I pushed the door open and saw him still lying under the blanket.

"Adryan?" I called out. Nothing. I crawled into the bed carefully, easing my arm around him as I adjusted the blanket. I sighed and closed my eyes. "I don't know why I'm like this Adryan. I want to be with you, but the harder I try now the more you pull away. There is so much I want to tell you but I'm afraid you're going to run away and disappear on me too," I whispered, telling him the things I wanted to say while he was awake.

He didn't move, his breathing still steady. I sighed and laughed at myself. "You're pathetic Damien. Telling him all this shit cause he's asleep," I rolled onto my back and rubbed my face. "If only I had the nerve, I'd wake him up, roll him onto his side, kiss him, and tell him that I," I hesitated, looking at him. He hadn't moved. I rolled over, reaching my arm around him and jostling him slightly. He grunted but continued to breathe deeply. Heavy sleeper...

* * *

I laid still, my eyes closed, trying to stay calm as my heart raced.

Damien's arm was still pressed against my stomach and I could feel him so close to me. After a long silence, my body feeling like it was hanging on the rest of his sentence. He sighed heavily and then I felt his face press into the back of my neck as he kissed and sucked on it gently. "Adryan, I love you," he whispered and my heart dropped. "I have for a long time. But I know if I told you that you'd run away. And of course I'd chase you down, but wouldn't that just make this all worse! God how do I fix this?" he flopped back, groaning and grumbling. My heart was heavy as I stared at the wall... What do I do now?!

=====================

...To be continued...?

12