All Comments on 'Image Nine Point Four'

by Kumquatqueen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SomaSlaveSomaSlave8 months ago

A brilliant bit of satire...if Jonathan Swift were alive and writing erotica, his name would be Kumquatqueen.

xzg_ltrtcxzg_ltrtc8 months ago

While the first part looked more like a legal thriller than a Literotica story I've learned a lot about the English law system before having the fun I expect here. Really nicely written. 5/5

BramblethornBramblethorn8 months ago

It's a shame the annual awards don't have a Most Educational category. 5*

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt8 months ago

What Bramblethorn said.

nthusiasticnthusiastic8 months ago

I adore the humor in this, especially considering I am a woman of a certain age, familiar with the feelings of invisibility when modestly clothed, never mind how risqué the lingerie may be underneath. It was thrilling when Mr. and Mrs. Jones were able to consummate their desires next door, without anyone being the wiser. Well done! Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Purple_FrondsPurple_Fronds8 months ago

Another fabulous story, I really enjoyed the English civics lesson as a slow burn and it was just really fun. 5 out of 5 as always. You are one of the best at describing and explaining the deliciousness of sexual orientated pain.

Just one request can we please have a follow up, several months later with Ms Timpson turning up at one of the clubs on a night you and Mike are there, because since the time of the hearing, she’s been putting herself to sleep with the desire to experience what she witnessed. Of course she’ll have to beg for this treatment, but she’s lucky you’re a generous person and will help her through it.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueen8 months agoAuthor

@purple_fronds: Nah, Jan can't be arsed and Mike didn't find her particularly attractive.

However, Nigel might do the honours!

I'm unlikely to get round to writing about them any time soon, though, given wealthy patrons are lacking atm. I'm not Jan, but I certainly don't get paid any more that she does.

Kash and John ended up on the cutting-room floor, as it were, so may get their own story. Next to be published will probably be how Rachel met Richie, if you remember them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKumquatqueen@Kumquatqueen
Once upon a time, I was born. I've lived. I've fucked. I've played. Sex and BDSM are my hobbies. I looked for realistic stories I like - it's a problem being British and thus repulsed by the word 'panties' - and eventually figured I'd polish up some stories I've written over t...