Imagination is the key, or it was.

Story Info
Mel Blu is summoned to Sinful Delight as a Special Request.
3.3k words
3.67
4.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting all alone in my quiet office at my day job when my phone goes off signaling a new message. Scaring the shit out of me for just a moment until I let out a loud groan. I absolutely hate getting these text during the middle of the month! The messages are always the same, and that really makes it worst!

The first time I got one of them was about 4 months. It was from Vicky, my new-ish boss, asking me if I could do a 'special' meeting that night at Sinful Delight. The super exclusive sex club in New York city I worked as the newest 'GEM' at.

I'd been working at the club for almost 8 months now, and was still considering the new girl around there. Only because no one else had been hired at the club since me. Which, truth be told, was starting to get to me. Along with all the special perks that came with it.

I hide behind my office desk rereading the message over and over again. My paranoia increasing the longer I had my phone in my hand. Causing me to check all around me just to be sure no one could see me, or what was on my phone screen.

Mel Blu the paralegal and Mel Blu the 'GEM', who gave her body freely for anyone to use however they wanted while in The Glory Hole at the club, didn't exactly run in the same crowd.

Just like I said, the message was from Vicky asking me is I could come in tonight. No doubt the request came from the older gentleman that's had his eyes on me for awhile now, Master B. The man has made it a point to seek me out the last few times he's been to opening night at the club.

I mean, he's already asked for me in the middle of the month like this twice before. Each time offering me double pay, and a nice enough tip to drastically help decrease the amount of my student loans.

I sent Vicky a message telling her I'll be there, and she immediately sends the word 'Great' back to me. Followed just as quickly by another one asking me to stop by her office at the club once in done. I tell her sure before pretending to work at my desk for the next hour.

As soon as the clock hit 5pm I'm already racing out of my office to the front doors of the building. Making it to my apartment, that's only a few blocks away, in a matter of minutes. I drop my bag by the door, and let my clothes fall haphazardly to the floor as I make my way into my bedroom.

I come to a stop in the middle of my walk-in closet. Smiling like a certifiable loon while wearing absolutely nothing but my heels. A moment later I move to the back corner of the room. Looking through all of my club clothes hanging there until I finally choose the perfect outfit.

Holding up a halter dress covered in rhinestones in front of me. My favorite thing about the dress is the skirt comes down to a point about my mid-thigh. There are matching slits along the sides. Going to the top of my hip bone, and held together by a string of stones. The back part of the dress begins at my ass, and ends at the back of my knees in another point.

I change my sensible work shoes to a silver pair of knee-high stiletto boots. Next I fluff out my curls from this morning, and add a touch more dark eye shadow to my eyes. Before walking back to the living room, and sliding my black knee-length coat on. Then gather my things into a small clutch bag that matches my dress, and stuffing it full. Leaving the apartment seconds later making sure to lock the door as I go.

I have a slight bounce in my step as I make my way down the front steps, onto the sidewalk, and hailing a taxi. It takes us 45 minutes to make the trip across town to the unassuming warehouse down by the pier. The cabbie even asked me several times if this was the right place I needed to go. I just laughed, and gave him plenty of money to cover the fare plus tip once the ride was over before getting out.

My earlier irritation from being summoned instantly vanishes once I step through the doors of the club and spot the man of my dreams. The first time I laid eyes on Duke I knew he would be mine. The 6ft 5 ripped, blond, god of a man just did eve-ry-thang for me!

It didn't matter if mister strong and silent hadn't spoke to me yet. I just knew one day it would happen. And, if he played his cards right maybe a hell of a lot more!

I strutted my way across the lobby of the club, and up to his desk. Coming to a stop a foot in front of him. Unbuttoning my jacket rather slowly, and let the sleeves glide down my naked flesh. Laying it across the surface of his desk. As well as my upper body behind it. Pushing my cleavage together, and a wiggle just for him. Causing his adams apple to bob up and down. That small move the only indication he even noticed me.

"Hello Duke." I purr before running my fingers along his muscular arm that's resting on top of his desk in front of me. Duke didn't speak, or even watch what I was doing, but he didn't move away either.

"Are you my 'special request' for the night, Hottie? I would LOVE to show you a few things! You wouldn't even have to ask!" I say licking my lips in hunger, and gaze into his eyes.

Neither of us speak for several minutes. Only breaking our gaze at the sound of the front door closing and footsteps behind me. I move my hand away from his arm straightening my body back to it's fully 5ft 7in height, and plastering a smile on my face as I look at the person behind me.

It would appear I was right earlier. Master B is dressed in an expensive suit, but without the tie Master B. His salt and pepper hair is slicked back, and the dark stubble covering the lower half of his face is a new addition. For the man to be pushing sixty you couldn't tell it!

"My dear Blu, you look stunning as always. I hope I didn't keep you waiting long." Master B says placing a kiss on my forehead, and giving me a side hug.

"Not at all Sir. I just got here myself." I say giving the older man my best smile.

"Perfect. Why don't you go on up to 'The Stable Room' and wait for me. I need to get my bag then I'll be right up. Why don't you go ahead, and get ready for me." Master B says with a wink before releasing me.

"As you wish, Master." I purr looking straight at Duke as I say the words. Then head through the doors of the main room to the club, and up the stairs to the special rooms on the 3rd floor. Then down the middle hallway to the door marked 'Stables'.

This must be one of Master B's favorite rooms since he's asked me to join him here a few times before. Trying out almost all the modified sawhorses inside except one or two.

Since I'd been in this room so much I knew exactly how Master B wanted me when he walked in. Kneeling in the middle of the room, facing away from the door. With my knees spread shoulder width apart, and my palms flat against thighs. Finally, shoulders back so it pushed my chest forward and out.

Once I'm in position I let my mind travel back over the times Master B's brought me here before. Master B is more into head games until he switched toward the sensual stuff. Not the right type of Master to peak my submission completely. A fact Master B didn't notice, but annoyed me to no end.

It's sad to say, but I've even caught myself topping from the bottom a few times while we were in a scene. Thankfully Master B was oblivious to that as well. Usually when I catch myself doing that I just close my eyes and imagining Duke is Master B instead.

Would Duke let me get away with topping from the bottom? Absolutely NOT!

I let my fantasies play out inside my head. My nipples hardening into solid points, and my core released its first round of cream between my legs. I keep my body locked in place to stop myself from moving as I desperately try to suck in more air. Then door to the room opens and Master B steps in, but I don't notice. I'm to lost in my dream to fucking care.

I hold my breath and keep my eyes closed imagining only it really was Duke who just came in instead of Master B. B places his lips to the shell of my ear, and starts speaking to me in a low voice. My fantasies changing the sound until all I hear is Dukes voice.

"You follow orders beautifully, Blu. I'm going to add a blindfold to your eyes. Then we will begin. Ready, My Girl?" He asked gliding his fingers down the outside of my arms.

A shiver runs down my spine at the touch. "As you wish, Master."

Imaginary Duke places the silk cloth around my eyes, and ties it tightly behind my head. He comes around to my front, grabbing my hands off my thighs, and holds them together in a praying position before tying them together.

After checking the knots are tight enough, and I can't possibly get free. Master B helps me stand up on my feet. Removing my dress letting it slide down my body to the floor. Leaving me completely bare except for my heels.

Master B runs his hands along every inch of my flesh. The feel of his hands are very smooth against my heated skin. Making it seem like he's barely touching me. Not at all the same as the assertive, take all Master, my imagination is trying to play as reality. Changing his actions to a punishing touch, instead of the sweet caress he was giving me.

Once he finishes touching every inch of my exposed skin. Master B grabs my bound hands hooking them over his neck. Then picking me up and carrying me to one of the sawhorses across the room. Once he sets me on my feet I can't even take a single step. Before being spun around backwards facing him.

Master B's hands grasp a hold of my hips with a punishing grip. Then bends my body down until I'm in a sitting position. Then his hands move to my shoulders pushing me to lie flat on my back. My ass is hanging off the end of the sawhorse with my knees bent, and my feet flat on the floor.

Next I feel anchors being tied to my ankles one at a time. Then my legs get hoisted up in the air, but remain spread apart. Attaching each end of the rope to I-hooks mounted in the ceiling.

A gust of wind traveled over my wet folds sending shock waves all over my body. Then the hands come back to rub along the inside of my legs. Moving up towards my sex. Each caress moving at a snails pace, and gentle. Giving me nothing to anchor myself to, so I can stay in the here and now.

Thankfully pretend Duke stepped in whispering words of promises and future plans waiting to be used on me. His words cause my entire body to flush a deep shade of red, and my arousal to kick up a notch. Even as the hands start rubbing my clit, and sending a single finger thrusting into my core.

Sweat beads from shear frustration begin to pop up all along my skin. Desperately telling myself the porno playing in my head is the real deal, and nothing else. Biting my tongue so I can't suggest Master B put a little more power into each stroke, or give it to me harder than this.

One of his hands are still at my core. Alternating between light strokes to my clit and two finger thrust stopping once they reached the first knuckle into my salivating sex.

Completely lost in my make believe moment I don't hear Master B speaking. I come crashing back to reality with his other hand wrapping around my throat. Stopping my breathing flow.

My eyes pop open so wide under the cloth seeing only darkness as I try and move my hands to my neck. Not noticing they were tied above my head to the front post of the sawhorse. His grip tightening with each passing second as I try and stare into his eyes. My face turning bright red.

Finally he released his grip on my neck letting me catch some much needed air. My body shaking all over from the tidal wave of pleasure that slammed into my body while his hand was around my throat.

My inner walls convulsing on the verge of an explosive orgasm. Dream Duke was dead after that. Master B firmly stealing my attention then.

"With me now, Girl? Or do I need to get your attention again?" Master B growls. Stepping between my parted legs rubbing his pierced shaft along my starving mound.

I let out a deep moan moving my hips grinding against his shaft. His cock had to be my favorite thing about him. Along with a barbell through the head of his cock the underside of his shaft was lined with piercings.

Master B wanted a verbal answer from me not a moan. He tightened his grip back around my windpipe. Then grinding his thickening member hard along the inside of my folds. My nipples were hard enough to cut glass, and my cream was gushing from my center.

Black spots came to the edge of my vision before he finally let go. I sucked in a few deep breaths of air coughing once or twice. Quickly giving Master B his answer.

"You have all of me Master B. Do with me as you please."

Master B just hums running the hand that was at my core along my lips. Sucking first his pinky into my mouth then cleaning the others. Finishing with a pop smiling dizzily up at him.

He runs his free hand along my neck down the top of my chest to my nipples. Keeping his other hand around my throat he starts pinching and tugging at the harden buds. After several minutes of the torture I can't stop the whining moan from leaving my mouth.

Master B continues moving the head of his cock in long strokes through my folds. Letting out a sinister chuckle of his own at my pitiful noise.

"Want more, Girl? Or are you still somewhere else?" He asks with devilish glee.

"More Master, whatever you want to give me. Right now, here, the only place I want to be." I lick my dry lips when I finish. My body boiling from the pleasure and lust playing havoc on my system.

"Then take everything, Girl. Don't cum until I say." Master B growls slamming his heavily pierced shaft into my dripping pussy. Tightening his hold around my neck.

Each thrust picking up speed and force the longer he stops my breathing. After a minute he released my airway and stopping his thrust. Sending my body into a shocking withdrawal. Not wanting to regain my breath as long as the sweet torture will start again.

Over and over Master B repeated his little game. Cutting off my airway as he fucked me mercilessly. Then stopping everything moments later. Working his way to two minutes before he would let me breath.

My body and nervous system were on a very tight razors edge. My body shaking uncontrollably as mini electric zaps went off under my skin. My pussy walls clamping down on his shaft trying to hold him there as honey steadily dropped from my core between us. My body was right there begging for more, but my subconscious already took a rain check floating away on the passing clouds.

Finally after Master B hit the two and a half minutes mark keeping me from much needed oxygen. He bent down to my ear whispering that blessed word.

"CUM." Moving his hand completely from my throat to my hip along with the other. Holding on as he pounded into me.

My world went completely black body shaking uncontrollably. My voice starts to crack from the deep moan coming from inside my chest. Mini-orgasms taking over my system with each slide of his pierced cock leaving my channel.

Master B took off the blindfold making me close my eyes instantly from the bright light in the room. He untied my legs from their hooks. Placing each foot on the floor, and massaging my muscles as he worked his way back up. Lastly untying my hands, and helping me sit up on the sawhorse.

Master B gives me a chaste kiss on the lips before pulling back sending me a small smile. "I don't know how, but you make each time better than the last when I'm with you. How about we do this again next opening night, Girl?"

I give him a dopey smile still in my sex haze. "Whatever you want Master. All you need to do is ask." I finish with a wink.

Master B chuckles as he gathers his things and fixes his clothes. More than likely going to the locker rooms to shower before leaving. He places one last kiss to my forehead. Before waving bye to me over his shoulder as he leaves the room.

I groan as I slid off the sawhorse making my overused muscles scream in protest having to move. I pick my dress up from the floor putting it on. Then pull my boots back up before leaving the room. Making my way down the Rabbit Hole to the back hallway where Vicky's office is located.

Vicky's door is already open. She's leaning over her desk writing something down, and doesn't hear me approach. I knock twice against the door then step into her office. Taking the empty seat across from her, and sitting down.

Smiling I can't help but state the obvious. "You wanted to see me?"

Vicky rubbed her hands up and down her face trying to help her focus on something else now. She flops back into her chair releasing a breath as she looks at the ceiling thinking.

"Yes I do." It must have came to her. Leaning forward across her desk Vicky grabbed a post-it off the top of some paper handing it to me.

"We have a new 'GEM' starting at the first of the month. I want you to be her big. Get her a wardrobe, tell her about the club, and answer any questions she has. Her name is Abbie, and this is her number. I sat up a welcome allowance at Fetish, so hurry while it's still there. Any questions?" Vicky asked me smiling.

I couldn't stop the megawatt smile from taking over my face in answer to her. Finally something different! This is the change I'd been hoping for earlier, and I couldn't wait!!