Imane Seduces Brian

Story Info
Imane asks Brain to go to her room to have some fun :)
2.3k words
4.31
7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't believe his luck right now. It all started when he met Imane yesterday at the music festival his friends dragged him too. He was infatuated the second he saw her: her brown curly hair, her sweet eyes, her adorable smile.. but she was out of his league and he was way too much of a coward to talk to her, so he only passed her lingering stares throughout the rest of the day.

Imagine his surprise when she approached him and asked if he was free to hang out the next day - he had agreed immediately, his face flushing. No way did she want to hang out with him - but here he was, sitting at the edge of her bed in her hotel room.

As they begin talking, Brian begins to lose some of his nervousness. Imane is funny, making quips and jokes and laughing at the jokes he makes. He soon relaxes and they start conversing about everything and nothing at all: her videos, his life, video games, their hobbies and interests...

"You know," she says suddenly, a smile on her face, "I was actually nervous about meeting you too, for some reason. But you're actually super nice."

"Yeah?" he says, blushing a little at the compliment, and she nods.

"Uh huh. And..." she smiles a little flirtatiously, "you're kinda cute as well. That certainly helps matters."

Brian blinks rapidly. Is Imane hitting on him? Again he feels nerves crawling up his spine as he scrambles for an answer.

"Are you--are you.."

"Am I hitting on you? Yeah, I am," she smirks, and she reaches out to take his hand. "Do you mind?"

"N-no, of course not," he says quickly, feeling himself blush, "I just..."

"Shh," she says, "here..."

Her hand is soft as she slowly leads his hand to her breast, making him cup it gently through her shirt. He realizes with a start that she isn't wearing a bra -- he can feel her nipples hardening beneath his palm.

"You like that?" she asks teasingly, giving him a small smile as he shakingly nods. Is he dreaming? The weight and warmth of her breast in his hand feels too real to be a dream. He squeezes experimentally and she blushes, smiling at him. "That's it," she says, "don't be shy..."

"Take my shirt off," she whispers softly, and he brings his shaking hands to the hem of her shirt. He lifts it slowly, revealing smooth skin as the fabric slides over her ribs and her breasts. He swallows when he breasts finally dip out of her shirt; they hang full and beautiful. Her nipples are rosy and dark as they sit perkily on her breasts. He swallows.

"You want to suck them?" she asks, eyes glittering with mischief, her hands massaging her own breasts. He nods quickly, still too stunned to speak. "I'll let you." she pushes out her chest, hands circling her nipples. Swallowing, he bends down and mouths one of her breasts, taking one of her nipples into his mouth and rolling it around his tongue. She moans softly, bringing her hands to his hair as he begins suckling at her soft skin. When he comes away her breasts are wet and her nipples are even puffier than before, hard and pink as she smiles at him, brown eyes glittering.

"Let's continue this on the bed, shall we?" she says, leading him by the hand to her bed. He stumbles after her, too stunned for proper coordination. She sits him down and slowly lifts a leg to swing herself into his lap; she wriggles against his erection and he gasps, hands flying up to grab her hips.

"Mm, does that feel good?" Imane purrs, reaching down to massage his erection. He nods, and she laughs. She loops her arms around his neck and grinds her crotch against his erection in small circles. "I can make you feel even better." She stands up and kneels in front of him.

"Oh my God," Brian says, when he realizes what she's about to do. Imane giggles before she mouths at his clothed erection. He can feel her lips through his underwear and his hips jerk forward, looking for more stimulation. "Calm down," she teases, "be patient." she mouths him one more time before her dainty fingers come up to gently slide down his briefs. His dick springs free, hard and throbbing, and she smiles at him. "Damn, Brian..."

She looks up at him through her lashes as she gives his dick a long lick right up to the tip. She suckles the tip, tonguing the slit, and wraps her lips around the head. Brian moans, clutching the sheets as she begins taking in his length into her mouth. Her lips are soft and tight around his dick and the suction feels amazing as she hollows out her cheeks and sucks; occasionally she pulls off and runs her tongue over the head, lapping up drops of precome as he groans quietly on the bed. She pulls off and gives a kiss to the tip of his dick. Suddenly, she dips her head forwards and takes his entire length all at once. Brian moans loudly; the sensation is fantastic. It's warm and tight and wet all around his dick, and her tongue is wrapped around it as she deepthroats him again and again. She pulls off once more with a pop and wraps her hand around his dick, pumping it a few times.

"Does it feel that good, Brian?"

"Yes, Imane," he stutters, as she starts suckling his head again, "I think I'm going to-"

She releases his dick from her mouth and stands up. "Don't come yet, Brian, not before you fuck me."

He gasps, hips stuttering, and she laughs before giving the tip of his dick one last kiss. She stands and he watches, transfixed, as the brunette slides down her panties to reveal her soft, smooth pussy and a perky ass, which she shakes at him teasingly. She climbs onto the bed and spreads her legs, beckoning him to come closer. "Well, you've got to return the favour now, don't you?" she asks, smiling.

Brian takes a moment to admire how Imane looks spread out on the sheets. Her face is lax with lust, her brown eyes glittering with arousal and her cheeks flushed pink. Her dark hair is splayed around her head, contrasting against the sheets. Her legs are bent at her knees, her feet small and curved as she curls her soft toes against her bedsheets. Her lips are glossy and swollen from sucking his dick and her nipples are rosy pink and hard. Her pale skin looks so smooth and inviting; he itches to touch her, to kiss her. She looks absolutely stunning -- Brian couldn't believe his luck.

"Take your time," Imane says, smiling as she sees him staring, "we have all day."

He starts with her breasts, once again taking one of her boobs into his mouth and sucking marks into them. He swirls his tongue around her nipple and she gasps with pleasure; he moves on to the other boob and wraps his lips around that nipple until both of them are stiff and swollen. He starts pressing kisses down her chest, over her flat smooth stomach, and continues all the way down her legs. He stops at the heel. Imane notices his pause and she laughs. "What, do you like my feet?" she asks half-jokingly, trailing one of her soft toes across his chest. He nods a bit shyly and she smiles deviously, bringing one of her feet up and pressing it gently against his cheek.

"Well, show me how much you like them, then"

Brian presses kisses up the arch of her foot, feeling her soft skin beneath his lips. She spreads her toes in invitation and he licks between them before enveloping her toes in his mouth. She giggles as he starts sucking them, feeling the soft pads of her toes against his tongue. He takes her toes out of his mouth before mouthing the soft soles of her feet, licking a stripe down her sole before going back up to the toes. He starts on the other foot, pressing kisses down the soft slope of her foot arch before kissing between her toes; she parts them, allowing him to tongue his way between them before sucking her toes into his mouth. He licks his way down her sole, kissing as he goes, and he hears her sigh from above him.

Imane's pussy is swollen with arousal as he climbs up between her legs. He's nervous, but she moans invitingly as he presses a kiss to her inner thigh. Emboldened, he continues pressing kisses until he reaches her pussy, slowly licking a long stripe over her clit. She moans, and he looks up to see her cheeks flushed even pinker, her hands flying down to grab his hair. He circles his tongue around her pussy, placing soft kisses against her clit as he tongues her folds. He starts flicks his tongue over her clit repeatedly, and she's going insane above him; her pussy is leaking, making her wetter as moments go by, and she's moaning his name over and over. Confident now in his actions, he puts his lips to her clit and starts sucking, his tongue continuing to lap at it.

"That feels so good, oh my god," she moans, and he looks up to see her arching off the bed, her dark hair a mess around her and her nipples stiff. Her thighs are trembling with pleasure as he continues sucking her clit, sliding a finger into her and rubbing against her g-spot.

"Ah, ah, Brian -- I'm going to cum!" She comes with his tongue still on her clit; he feels her walls convulsing around his finger. "Fuck," she gasps, sitting up on her elbows. "Brian, fuck me, please, I can't wait anymore..."

Spurred by her pleading, he quickly takes her hips into his hands and positions his dick at her sopping entrance. Her pussy, wet and pink, flutters around the tip of his dick.

"Brian!" she moans as he sinks into her, her brown eyes wide and her lips round and wet as they open in pleasure. He pauses, groaning and trying to get a grip of himself as pleasure envelopes his senses. She presses her heels against his back, urging him on.

"Come on, Brian, I want to feel you...." Brian holds her hips and begins fucking her in earnest, driving his dick deep inside her. She's warm and tight around him; he can feel her walls pressing tight around his dick. It feels unbelievable. "Yes, just like that, Brian," she purrs with pleasure. Even more confident now, his thrusts become bolder and faster. She suddenly throws her head back in pleasure as he drives his dick into her g-spot. "Fuck, Brian!" she screams, "right there-"

He continues aiming for that spot, lost in his own pleasure as her walls contract around his dick. She's so wet there's a slick noise whenever he buries his dick in her again and again.

"Wait," Imane says suddenly, "I want to ride you," she says, voice breathy with pleasure, "wanna look at you as I come again."

Imane presses him gently onto the bed and pumps his erect dick a few times with her hand before straddling him. She carefully positions his dick at her entrance and sinks down onto him, making him moan as he once again enters that tight, hot heat. In this position, he can see her even clearer: she throws her head back, moaning, and Brian reaches up to grab her breasts and slide his hand down her fluttering stomach. She starts riding him, bouncing her hips up and down, and Brian moans with her. It feels fantastic: she squeezes her walls around his dick and rides him enthusiastically, her tight pussy enveloping his dick again and again. Her tits bounce and her brown eyes are hazy with pleasure, half shut. Her lips are pink and parted as she moans his name over and over. "Oh fuck, yeah, right there, Brian.. you feel so good."

She places her hands on his chest for better leverage. "Oh, oh, Brian, I'm going to come!"

He is transfixed as he watches her come. Her body tenses up and she shakes, cumming all over his dick as her thighs shake. Her mouth parts and she throws her head back, moaning as she comes for the second time that day. He can feel her wetness dripping down his dick as she rides her orgasm out on his dick. Her thighs tremble from pleasure. Despite her orgasm, she continues rocking onto him, coaxing him to his own climax.

"That felt so good," she gasps, still bouncing on his dick.

"I'm close, Imane," Brian moans, the sight of her orgasm too hot for him to handle.

"Do you want to come in my mouth?" Imane asks, and Brian nearly comes at the image; instead, he nods frantically and she gives him a knowing smile. She gets off him and kneels between his legs, jerking his dick off quickly as she parts her mouth open, soft pink tongue peeking out in invitation. He feels pleasure boil over and he finally orgasms, moaning as he spurts come into Imane's waiting mouth. She wraps her lips around his convulsing dick as he comes. When he finishes, she opens her mouth to show him his cum resting on her tongue before she swallows.

"That was so hot," he says, breathless, and Imane giggles.

"You were amazing," she says, similarly out of breath.

He smiles at her, nerves all gone now that they're both satisfied in the afterglow of an orgasm.