iMasturbated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick Google search provided the answer. Lots of the people from other photo sharing sites were linking people to his app; they all loved the idea of getting notifications when their fans jerked off to them. He thumbed through the app on his phone, feeling his cock starting to twitch. Account after account of gorgeous people, all in varying stages of dress, every body type under the sun. He clicked one at random, an elegant-looking Indian girl with soft, mocha skin and beautiful eyes. He was quickly greeted with a photo catalogue of her swimming naked in the ocean. He swallowed, flipping through them, and discovered that she also had several videos of herself masturbating in the shower.

The videos. He moved to his laptop, clicking the link to his new Paypal account, and almost choked. Six-thousand dollars and counting. He tried to remember how much he had set the cost of the upgraded accounts. It couldn't have been more than ten dollars. Six-thousand dollars meant 600 users. Out of the 800 accounts that was.... 75 percent? He shook his head trying to figure out how he had stumbled into this...

His phone chimed again. He looked at it, clicking his laptop back over to his administration settings again. He still wasn't set to receive notifications when new people joined. He reached for his phone, slid it open... and froze.

The notification had a pleasant little picture of Beth's smiling face, a close-up selfie she must have taken in her bed. The text next to it said in totally unassuming letters; "iMasturbated 2 U".

He stared at his phone. She had found him? How? No wait, of course... the ability to search for your contacts was a basic feature in his software. If anyone you knew had an account on here, you'd be able to...

But... she'd....

He clicked her icon, and the app flipped over to her account. It started with the photos he recognized from her Facebook account: the amateur photoshoot of her in a men's dress shirt. There were way more of them, though... pictures where she dropped the shirt even further, exposing more and more of the long, dancer's curve of her back, her elegant shoulders...


And then there they were, her succulent, round tits, standing out from her body, her nipples soft and puffy, her nipples happy little nubs with dimples in the middle.

Matthew's hand moved without him even meaning to. His fingers snaked into the towel around his waist, pulling it open, sliding along the firm underside ridge of his hardening cock, starting to slide them along his shaft, the other hand flipping through her photos. He started to tap them, setting them into his cull list to create a slideshow. There was an entire second amateur photoshoot he had never seen, this time she was dressing up as some sort of superhero that wore a tight outfit and a short skirt, making a series of playfully sexy poses that exposed her panties under her skirt, leaning forward to show off her deep cleavage through the opening at the front of her costume. Then, photo after photo, the costume peeled away, exposing her round breasts, her firm tummy, and, as she pulled off her costume completely, he realized that even having lost some weight, her ass was still round and pert and perfect. In the last picture of the series she was holding her leg up, parting her thighs, smiling at the camera as she showed the prettiest, most glistening-smooth pussy he had ever seen in his life.

He groaned, pumping his dick, feeling how slick he was becoming even without having used any lube, his own precum gushing down his cock... gritting his teeth, he saved her photo and slipped to the last image.

It was a video. It was being filmed from her computer on her desk. She leaned back from having started the camera, wearing rolled-down sweatpants and a tight tank top. He recognized her haircut. She had only gotten it a few days ago. She had JUST made this. She started to dance; a sultry combination of club and belly dancing, rolling and popping her hips, turning to rock her perfect booty back into the camera. Her hands traveled up her stomach and pulled away her tank top. She turned, covering her breasts with her hands, but they started to trail away as part of the dance. She leaned way back, putting her body on display...

He kept watching. She kept dancing, kept stripping. Soon she was dancing completely naked. Her hands trailed over her body, caressing downward. She was fingering herself. His body tensed, watching her look right into the camera, her eyes starting to glass over as her mouth parted, getting ever closer. He felt a near explosion inside himself. His cock throbbed in his hand, the sudden burst of cum exploding over his bed, violent and throbbing, in time with the shuddering spasms of Beth's orgasm on the screen. His eyes rolled back in his head, the sensation overwhelming. His hips twitching violently as his cock pulsed in his hand...

There was a chime. He blinked, and looked at his phone. The border of the app was green. A small button appeared in the middle. "iMasturbated".

Matthew exhaled slowly. He moved his thumb over the phone, and tapped the button. The phone chimed, and it returned to his account, the little icon showing her profile in his favorites. He lay back, exhaling. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck, that was so hot. He watched the ceiling fan's slow rotation, trying to figure out what he was going to do with all this new info...


His phone buzzed again. He looked at it again. The message again. Beth's picture again.

"iMasturbated 2 U".

He shot up and dove into his drawer, grabbing a pair of shorts.

++++++++++

Beth lived in a small carriage house on the back end of some very nice property in the north end of town. Her address was listed on her LinkedIn account, and he made it across town in record time, parking on the street in front of the house. He hopped out of the car, walking up the driveway, immediately recognizing the huge in-ground pool in the back where so many of her bikini photos had been staged. He swung out the small white gate on the fence that surrounded the backyard, and walked up to the side entrance, knocking on the door.

He could hear something move behind the door. The handle turned and the door swung back a bit. Beth peeked around from behind the door, her brown eyes far more vibrant in real life than they had ever been in any picture. "Hello?" she asked, her voice immediately familiar from the videos on her Facebook posts, but with a musical quality that simply never carried over. Once her eyes fell on him, she seemed to inhale, smiling slowly, leaning her cheek against the door. "Oh... hey, Matthew." She said softly, an implied mischief in her voice.

He grinned softly. "Ah... hey..." He offered, not having planned this far ahead. "Long time no see."

She giggled at that, pulling her head away from the door, pushing it closed a second to take off the chain, and then pulling it open. "I don't think it's been that long for either of us, has it?" She asked, resting her hand on her hip.

Matthew couldn't make his brain rub two words together. She was wearing a robe, a light, diaphanous affair, silky and mostly lace, draping over her shoulders and hanging down to her hips. Her panties matched, the same material, the same light tan flower pattern, the same swirling patterns of lace. Her long, sexy dancer's body draped sexily in front of him, every curve on display. What really got him, though, was the way the robe was hanging open. It draped over her breasts, covering her, but her entire body down the middle was completely exposed. There was so much here that he could never have appreciated in a picture, The tiny freckles between her breasts, the soft texture of her skin as her breasts hung free, firm and plump but unrestrained...

She bit her lip, her eyes trailing over him. "I got your message, by the way."

Matt blinked, not able to move his eyes from her body, but he did smile, his grin widening across his face. "Yea, I... got yours." He said, looking up at her. "Both of them."

She smiled, her hand sliding down the firm arc of her stomach, and tracing over the lacey border of her panties. "So... are you going to come in?"


He bit his bottom lip, stepping into the open doorway. He recognized her living space immediately; a lot of it had shown up on her Facebook posts. She had an open great room, a wide living space that connected to a kitchenette with a breakfast counter. There was a lofted sleeping space overhead looking out over the rest of the room, wide windows overlooking the pool area, but with a row of small flowering trees blocking her from the main house. She was backing away from him slowly. He realized that she was barefoot but she seemed to be standing on her tiptoes, giving her a dancerly grace as she smiled at him. He recognized the round lounge chair where she had shot her dress shirt photoshoot. "I liked your pictures..." he offered.

Her smile at that seemed genuine, but he could also tell that it did something to the rest of her body as well. She clearly liked to be looked at. "Thanks..." she offered, backing up toward the kitchenette, reaching back and hopping herself up onto one of the kitchen stools, her face now right about at the same level as Matt's as he approached. "I liked yours."

He shook his head at that. Her pictures were intensely sexy photoshoots of her stripping and wearing sexy costumes, dancing erotically and masturbating until she came. All he had was a few selfies of himself in various shades of undress and a short video of him stroking himself, but he didn't want to fuck up whatever was happening right now, so he just thanked her.

She was biting her lip, her hands on her knees. "So... can I see?"

He blinked. "See what?"

"You know... you." she said, rolling her eyes at him as if he was being coy.

It still took a second to click. She had masturbated this morning to his pictures, just like he had to hers. She wanted to see him in real life, just like he was with her. He started to open his mouth, thinking he would ask what he got in return... but he remembered a conversation with Gwen about how 'juvenile guys are with their quid-pro-quo approach to sex'. Instead he shut up, and reached down, to his belt, unfastening it.

"Oh god..." she said softly. Her hands were sliding up her naked thighs.

Fuck.

His belt undone, he tugged up his t-shirt, and pulled it up and over his head. When he saw her again, her hand was trailing up her body, caressing her nipple through the silk of her robe. He had to take a deep breath. This wasn't something he was used to; having someone get off on seeing him. He could see why Beth posted pictures of herself so much. He smiled at her as he kicked off his shoes, feeling a little awkward. "I've never had someone watch me before."

She nodded, her eyes clearly fixated on the bulge in his shorts. "I spent so long trying to lose weight... having people watch me gets me so hot..."

That actually made a lot of sense. Matt stood there for a second, watching as her fingers caressed their way up the inside of her thighs, moving closer to her panties...

"Please don't stop..." she said huskily.

He nodded. "Right... sorry..." he said, reaching up and unfastening the button of his shorts as he started to walk toward her. She might be getting off on seeing him take his clothes off, but If Matthew didn't get his hands on her he was likely to lose it. He hadn't put on underwear, he had been in too much of a hurry to get to her place, so as he undid the button his shorts fell away leaving him completely naked in the middle of her living room, his cock standing out as hard as it had ever been in his life, pointing right at her.

"Oh FUCK..." she muttered, reaching out a hand and sliding it under him; wrapping her fingers around his cock as he stepped closer to her. The very first contact between them.

He groaned softly, feeling her hand slide around him as he moved forward, turning his head to kiss her succulent little mouth, his hands moving up and sliding over her shoulders, pulling her into him.

She scooted herself into his body, eagerly meeting his kiss, his hands pushing the robe from her shoulders, exposing her gorgeous body, her breasts crushing into his naked chest, her perfect nipples firm against his skin as she curled into him, her legs wrapping around him, her hand stroking him eagerly.

His hands slid softly down her back, feeling the graceful arc of her body, sliding down her ribs, her hips... her arms lowered to let her robe fall away as his hands moved over her panties and finally... finally... his hands settled over that round, plump, toned little ass. She cooed into his mouth, her hand tightening on his cock. He growled into the kiss, pulling her against him, making her squeal... one leg slipping from him, going down to the floor to brace herself.

Her hand tugged eagerly at his cock, the hand on his chest sliding down his stomach, gripping eagerly at his hip as she broke his kiss for a second, holding his lip in her teeth. "Oh.. my god... please fuck me... fuck me right here..."

The words felt like they were burrowing into him. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. His hand slipped from her ass as he clawed down between her legs, blindly groping her, feeling the amazingly toned structure of her legs. And her hips. And the soft silk of her panties sliding aside against her smooth skin. Her hands caressed his cock, pulling him into her, his entire body throbbing as he felt himself nuzzling into her dribbling little pussy....

She clutched at his hips, pulling him into her. She was intensely tight, but so gushingly hot and slick that as she pulled him inside he could feel her enveloping him completely, her hands clenching needfully at his ass. He felt her opening her mouth into his, taking his tongue into her as well as his cock. His hands slid into her panties from behind, groping her. He felt her upper body slip back from him, her hands still clutching him, their eyes finding each other. She was shuddering with need, her mouth open, her auburn hair cascading over her face. He felt her shift under him, twisting on the stool...

She lifted her leg, doing a wide split, draping it over his shoulder, still clutching him around his ass and keeping him buried deep in her as she slooooooowly pulled her calf along his shoulder, further and further back, until her pretty little foot was sliding over his chest, her toes curling against his nipple....

His eyes rolled back in his head. Je...sus.... He gripped her hips, feeling the way she twisted her hips to achieve this insane feat of sexual gymnastics. He knew she was a dancer but fuck! His eyes traveling over her body as he ground himself into the boiling honeypot between her legs. This was the girl he had been jerking off to forever, but the pictures of her were nothing, NOTHING, like the real thing. Watching the movement of her muscles, the glistening of her skin, the gorgeous sway of her breasts as she pulled him into her; he couldn't wrap his head around how much better she was in person.

Her head flung back as one of the hands gripping his ass slid upward, wrapping around his neck, bracing herself against him. Without her pulling him into her he was a little freer to move, but had to maintain his own grip on her plump backside to keep himself buried in her. As he pushed, he watched her shiver, locks of her hair falling further over her face. He grinned at that, gritting his teeth as he took a breath, trying to control himself before he pushed again, tugging her against him, feeling the taut muscles inside her spasm, making him groan as she clenched him tightly inside her. Her eyes rolled in her head before she looked up at him again. "Do that again... please...?"

He smiled, resettling his hands on her ass again. He pushed into her, gasping at her reaction. Her eyes seemed to lose focus, and before she found it he did it again, making her squeal. He groaned, feeling her whole body react. He was going to finish, and he was going to finish SOON. He tried to steel himself, to hold on. His hand moved off her backside, and down between her legs. He felt how smooth she was, her skin slippery with her own arousal as he found her clit with his thumb, and started rolling against it as he pushed inside her again. And again. Her body spasming on his cock, her shoulders trembling, her arm shooting up to her forehead and pushing its way into her hair. Her eyes were glassy, her pussy quivering against his thrusting cock...

He groaned, unable to wait another second. His whole body throbbed as his cock pulsed and erupted inside her. He remembered how it felt to spray all over himself, imagining he was with her. Now he was doing it. He was spurting his cum into her, watching her quake in her own orgasm....

Her leg slipped from his body, and she reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck, burying her face against his naked chest, wrapping her legs around his hips, gasping for breath. "Oh my GOD... oh my god... oh my god oh my god oh my god..." she muttered, her elegant frame trembling against him.

He reached up and wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her to him. He had no clue why she was so into him, but he was loving it. His hand traced up and down her back, and after a moment she squirmed against him, cooing happily. She looked up at him, pushing her hair back out of her face as she grinned at him. "So... anyway... that's the kitchen. Want to come see my bedroom?"

Matthew could only nod. She gave him a cute little smirk, lifting her ass from the stool for a second as she pushed her panties down, and then lifted her legs to slide them down her thighs, past her knees, and away from her feet. Finally completely naked, she stood up, her hand deliberately caressing his slick cock as she passed him, walking unhurriedly toward the stairs up to her sleeping loft. Matt could see the insides of her thighs glistening as his cum trickled from inside her.

He started to follow, but heard a muffled chime from his phone insides his shorts, discarded on the floor. He glanced at her, but quickly stooped down, grabbed it, and slid the screen to unlock it...

The "iMasturbated 2 U" notification's text, in its modest font, appeared on his screen, but with a different picture this time. He had never seen her like this before, biting her lip coyly, with a single hand help up to cover the nipples of both of her tiny breasts... But it was still unmistakably Gwen.

He glanced up at Beth, watching her round the top of the stairs, and looking down at him from the loft, her breasts squeezing together between her arms as she leaned on the railing. "Are you coming, Matt?"

He exhaled, looking between her and the picture on his phone. "Probably a lot..."

12