Imbued with Blue

Story Info
An adventurer bunnygirl gets her blessings stripped!
5.1k words
4.28
5.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shinxes
shinxes
6 Followers

Denver sat her pack on the log and knelt down to rummage through it. She grumbled. The deacon she accepted this quest from had promised that the cave was only a day's travel east from the village's edge, and yet here she was, sun setting, wandering aimlessly after nothing. Knowing how these things went, she knew it wasn't absolutely nothing, otherwise she wouldn't have this gray box in the corner of her vision, but ever since she turned off the guidance on her System, she had found more often than not, people were terrible at giving directions. Society just hadn't been designed to perfectly accommodate someone with a terrible sense of direction.

She didn't care though. She could live with it, even if this time it was a little annoying. She looked towards the horizon. The sun was touching down already: there wouldn't be enough daylight left to look much further. Maybe she should swap to looking for a good campsite instead. That would serve her needs much better, and she could give it another go in the morning.

She pulled her tent supplies from her bag and inspected them. She only brought enough to camp out here a couple times at most. Hopefully, it wouldn't come down to that.

The backpack went back on her back and she took a stick, marking where in the road she turned off into the woods. This was one of her older habits, but it helped with the kind of diversions she usually got into. After all, no matter the quest, she always had time to give a little pond fishing a try. The world was usually full of great spots to fish, actually. She stopped for a moment, flicking her rabbit ears around, trying to hear for any bodies of water nearby. Didn't sound like anything was, unfortunately. She sighed and headed into the treeline.

The woods were alive with other, non-watery sounds at the moment. They were always filled with choice game and wildlife, it made it easy to prepare for bed. Something caught her eye now, actually. Denver took her staff off her back and held it in both hands. "Magic missile," she muttered, barely audible. The yellow gem on the tip of the staff glowed for a moment. The sound of dice rolling followed. She'd only fail if she got really unlucky at this point in learning this spell, but there was always a chance.

Acceptable. Better than average, really. The bolts of light went through the birds above, and soon she had 3 pieces of choice game on a rope. Soon after that, she found a suitable place to set up her tent. A couple of pieces of wood and a few magic words later, she had a campfire going. She set things up to cook, and then fell on her back. Dear god, that was a lot of work. It would be worth it in a moment, she could see the skin on the local birds crisping up, being licked by flame. The spices she had bought were proving their worth; the smell was intoxicating.

She picked up a drumstick by the bone and took a bite. All that cooking practice was paying off. She finished what she could, and packed up the rest for later. It wouldn't last as long as her smoked stuff, but she didn't want any to go to waste.

With nothing to do but wait for the sun to rise once more, she entered her tent, closed the clasp of the door behind her, and went to sleep without even taking off her adventuring garb.

The world was a purple basin, and she was the yellow liquid coallesening on one side of it. The other half was filled with an inky blue. It was scary, it felt so much more intense than the liquid that made her up. It wanted to mix together, to create one mixture out of two beautiful substances, but something within her stopped it. She had put up a wall, or perhaps the basin had? It separated the two. It felt right this way, to keep the intensity away from her essence, but there was a growing curiosity in her. Just to give it a touch, just to see what would happen. The two liquids pressed together, the blue eager, the yellow careful. Just as the edges blended and the first drops of green emerged, her eyes fluttered open.

There was someone in her camp. She didn't move, but she could hear the figure moving about. She sat up slowly and reached for her pack. Her staff was outside, sitting as a ward for the camp, but both of her daggers should be hanging from the side of her bag which- her bag which was outside too. Shit.

Her mind raced. What could she do? Wait it out? No way, if that was a person out there, they would probably take her stuff too. Why hadn't they already taken her stuff and left? Or even just killed her? Hanging about in a random person's camp was certainly suspicious behavior.

She thought for a moment and then quickly burst from her tent. The camp invader fell back in shock, and some of last night's cooking fell from their hands into the grass.

"Who are you?" Denver asked. The figure seemed to wince at her volume. Her heart sank a bit.

"S-Sorry," the other person said. They were wearing a blue robe that covered most features. "I thought you had left it out to share. And it smelled so good."

She relaxed a little. This person didn't seem like a highwayman, at least. "You gave me a fright, is all," she said. "You aren't here to rob me?"

"Oh, dear above, no! I would never," they said. "Although we own nothing ourselves, we respect the property of others."

"You talk like a preacher," Denver responded. She narrowed her eyes. "For whom do you speak?"

"For the Surrounding, the Blue above all, of course," they said politely.

"You just admit you're a heretic?" Denver asked.

"Well I am not a heretic to myself," they said. "Or to most people around here," they added after a moment. "You don't see things that way?"

"No! I've been asked to track down a cave full of you and either convince you otherwise or kill you all," Denver said.

"That seems like a mean way to do things," they said.

Denver shrugged. She just worked for them, she didn't really buy into their ramblings. "Hey, it's not the sun in the sky that causes droughts," she said. "It's the empty blue around it."

The other figure smiled. It was about all she could see under the hood. "Is that what they say, or what you think?"

Denver shrugged once more. "It's what they say when they pay me," she explained.

"Well, you seem willing to talk before bloodshed. Could we keep doing that, please?" they asked. "What's your name?"

"I'm Denver. How about yourself?"

"Atlas," they said. The System went to work, flinging a nameplate above them that confirmed this. "What do you do?"

"Me? I'm an... adventurer I guess. I got a little distracted and started taking odd jobs too. How about yourself?" Denver said.

"I'm an acolyte for the Blue," they said. "I got kicked out of my village and went to a temple."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Why did you get kicked out?" Denver asked. "If you want to share."

"I'd rather not. I like to focus on the good I do now," Atlas said, kicking the dirt.

"Oh yeah? What good is that?"

"Oh you know, spreading food around to those who need it. Giving rides to towns, occasional lessons. Expelling people who own land without living on it, and other things," Atlas said.

Denver frowned. "That doesn't seem so bad," she said. She had run out her fair share of greedy landlords herself. "And what of the corruption within your church?" she asked. That was the big ticket issue, of course. They turned the land dry and such! Everyone knew.

Atlas's expression was unreadable. "Well, it is true, a bare sky means a bare field as well, but we don't actually control any of that. Our corruption is no different than the holy power they've imbued in yourself, honestly."

"How did you know?"

Atlas laughed a bit. "You glow the same yellow anyone in their service does. It's a 'blessing' they put on. To track you, maybe. I don't really know what it does."

"Tracking me!? No thank you!" she said. The deacons did always seem to know when she was going to come by. She shivered.

"I can dispel it, if you like. It's one of the only spells I know," they offered.

"Yes, please do!" Denver said, without thinking.

"I must be honest," Atlas said, "before I do this, it does mean letting a bit of the Blue into your heart. Just a bit, nobody but the head of yours would even be able to detect it. Is that okay?"

She thought for a moment. "They aren't mine, I just work for them," she said with a shrug. "It seems fine to me, go ahead."

Atlas nodded. They held their hands up for a moment, and Denver shuddered. It was indescribable. Once the glow left her, she noticed how bright it was in its absence. Unusual how nobody commented on it before. She felt better, for sure, but there was fire in her chest.

CORRUPTION - 1%

"Wh- what is this?" she asked, the heat spreading to her face.

"It is the Blue. You might know it as the corruption," they said nonchalantly. "It might feel unusual, some don't like it, others find it... very pleasurable."

"Y-Yes, oh my-," was all Denver could say.

Below her trousers, she was rock hard.

"Can you- can you do more?" Denver asked. "Sorry, is that unusual to say?"

"Oh," Atlas said. "Not at all." Their voice was soft and sweet.

Denver only now noticed how tall they were. Were they slouching before? They were moving over to her, either way. "Let's lay down first," they said.

That sounded lovely to her. She was perfectly lucid, she knew that, just incredibly horny. If they were asking to lay down with her, they had to have known. That was alright, she thought.

They took her hand in theirs. It was massive, some sort of big paw. They must've been animalkind too, she thought as she was led into her tent. Atlas only barely fit in here. There was another blue glow, and her sleeping bag had been replaced with a soft, downy square that completely covered her tent's floor.

"Woooowww..." she managed.

"Is this alright?" Atlas asked.

"Yes please," Denver replied.

Atlas laid down on the soft covering, and pulled Denver on top of them. "You are really cute, do you know that? Thank you again, for allowing me to partake in some of your prepared food," they said.

"Of course! You could've asked and I still would've said yes..." she said, trailing off. Atlas made for a very warm bed.

"Not everyone is so kind," Atlas said. Their hands were trailing Denver's sides in a wonderful way. "Before you asked if I could do more magic. Did you mean to ask if I could let more Blue into you?"

Denver paused for a moment. She opened the System's self-diagnosis screen, and looked to see if there was anything different or world-ending.

CORRUPTION - 1%

That was new. She hovered over it.

CORRUPTION - (BLUE) Corruption represents your affiliation with Blue Magic. Higher levels of corruption gate new content, spells, abilities, and even species to play as, but will lock out the counterparts in other Magic. Corruption can be reset in a New Year Cleansing Festival.

Oh, that made sense. She didn't know how they made it feel this real, but the fact that it wasn't permanent meant there was no reason not to see what this was about.

"Yes, please," Denver said. "Please," she repeated.

"Well," they began, "the most efficient rituals for bringing Blue into oneself can get quite lecherous. I am willing-"

"Willing, or you want to?" Denver interrupted.

"W- Well, with someone as... attractive as yourself, of course I would want to," Altas said.

"No buts?" Denver asked.

"No buts," they confirmed.

"Atlas, would you please fuck me?" Denver asked.

Atlas made a noise that sounded like a cough. "Yes. Blue above, yes, I would love to," they said. They pulled the robe off of their form, revealing the gray fur that covered their body. They had two magnificent horns on their head (they must've been obscured by some sort of magic before), a deerlike snout, two magnificent breasts, a gently squishy stomach to curl up on, and thick thighs with a slit in between, capped off with strong calves and previously unnoticed hooves. They were the most handsome person Denver had ever seen.

"May I help you out of those?" they asked.

"Yes please," Denver replied, turning around.

Atlas's hands - revealed to be great paws - trailed up and down her body again. They brushed the tips of her rabbit ears, something that always made her shiver. They lingered on the hem of her shirt, then gently pulled it off of her. Atlas turned her around and their eyes trailed down her form. It made her blush.

"Oh, s-sorry. I didn't mean to stare," they said. How someone so handsome and large could be so nervous, she didn't know.

"It's okay Atlas!" she said. "I like being looked at," she added with a wink. Atlas's blush grew a deeper red. "Why don't you take off my pants, too?"

She laid down on the bed, stretching out. Her pants were tight, and when she extended her arms to stretch, they lowered just enough to show even more of her happy trail.

Atlas moved down to her pelvis, hooking a thumb into her waistband and tugging down. Her erection was clear even with pants, without them, her arousal was front and center. She could see Atlas hesitate.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" she asked.

"No! You're beautiful," they said. "I just wanted to be sure you were sure."

"Of course I am," she said. "Here, let me show you!"

Denver stood up, moving closer to Atlas. She got on her tiptoes and kissed them on the cheek. She trailed kisses over to their other cheek, and then their mouth. They were careful, hesitant. Atlas was quick to reciprocate, parting their lips slightly. Before long, the two were wrapped up in each other. She leaned on them, slowly, until they got the hint and moved to a lying position.

The two were kissing, sure, but it felt like heat was pouring down her throat. It felt like pure energy, invigorating her. Above all else, it left her aching. She thrust gently towards Atlas, more rubbing than anything. She needed to get these pieces of underclothes off as fast as possible.

"Is it okay if I take these off?" Denver asked, pulling back from a kiss.

"Of course!" Atlas said. "Sorry, I was too nervous to- you know."

Denver laughed. Of course they were. She pulled off her top, letting her modest breasts out to breathe. She didn't know why she even slept with that on, but if it meant she could watch Atlas blush at their reveal, it was worth it. Her hands moved down to her bottoms, which were pulled off unceremoniously. Her girlcock throbbed in the cold air, a bead of lust already accumulating at the tip.

Denver sat in Atlas's lap, cozying up to their fur. They really were so warm. She looked up at them needily, wiggling in place. "Atlas, please..." they said.

"Oh?" they said playfully. "W-What would you like?"

"Um... your hand? If you want, please," she said.

"Well, since you said please," they replied. They moved their paw, tracing along her thigh, which sent a shiver up her spine. Their paw moved between her legs, rubbing at the sensitive flesh on the inside of her thighs, and then finally it gently grasped her shaft.

Denver sighed and shivered, enjoying the contact. She watched as their hand began to glow blue, then started to stroke her slowly.

She leaned into them, wrapping her arms around their neck. "It's good?" Atlas asked.

"It's wonderful," Denver said, breathily. Atlas' strokes were slow, methodical. Careful, even. They recoiled with Denver's heartbeat, with every little twitch of her cock.

"You're so warm," they remarked.

Denver laughed. "Fuck, you should feel what I'm feeling!" she replied. "This is- it's almost too much."

"But it's not?' Atlas asked, slowing down even further. She thrusted up in horny agony.

"No, please," she whined.

They breathed a sigh of relief and looked down. "It's really cute..." they murmured.

"Hm?" Dens asked.

"Your um- you know..." Atlas responded. The fading blush on their face had suddenly made a return.

"Did you call my cock cute?" Denver asked, panting from the contact still.

"I'm sorry," they said, looking down. Their stroking had stopped.

"Holy shit, I have to eat you out," she said, shifting around. "Would that be okay?"

"Um, n-no thank you," Atlas said. "But um... maybe you could shut me up?"

They shifted into a kneeling position, and with a wave of their hand, part of the soft mat rose, forming a stool to sit on.

Denver hopped up onto it. "Are you sure?" she asked.

Atlas nodded. "I really, really like this part," they said. They were shifting side to side on their knees, and bouncing a bit.

Denver opened up her character diagnosis again.

CORRUPTION - 7% (3% to first threshold, 43% to peak conditions)

That was all she needed. She spread her thighs, letting her cock bounce free. Atlas shifted forward, grabbing it in their paw. Denver shuddered again. Their pawpads played with the sensitive head of her girlcock, sending a shiver up her spine. She made a whining sound, which got an amused snort in return. Atlas's hot breath felt heavenly on her length.

Atlas let out a long sigh and kissed the inside of her thighs. Denver squirmed in her seat, thrusting a bit instinctively. Finally, Atlas put the tip of Denver's cock on their tongue, tasting her essence. They wiggled happily as it hit their taste buds.

"Blue above, you're delicious," they breathed.

"Um, thank you? Thank you," she said. "Is it okay if I put my hands-"

"Please do," Atlas responded.

Denver's shaky palms went to her partner's head, not pushing or pulling, and with a soft grip. Just enough to know that she was there and she was loving it. She gently played with their deerlike ears, rubbing them carefully. She knew what having a partner that was too rough with those was like, no doubt.

Atlas held Denver's length in both hands and licked along the side, from her base to the tip, ever so slowly. Denver breathed out, half in horny relief, half in anticipation of what was to come. (Hopefully, her).

"P-Please," Denver repeated, hands shaking. Atlas hummed in amusement, which only worsened the problem.

Atlas licked her cock from base to tip again, just as slow. They lingered on the underside of her tip, massaging the sensitive skin with their tongue. They continued to move up, and then gently kissed the tip, collecting the bead of pre that had quickly reformed.

Denver moaned in pleasure. Encouraged, Atlas took her tip in their mouth, eliciting more sounds from the rabbitgirl. Denver's hands were tangled in Atlas's hair now, holding on to their curls. Atlas suckled at her tip, before slowly sliding their mouth down her length, all the way to the base. Their tongue lapped at the underside of her girlcock, playing with every little natural ridge and bump on her shaft. They lingered at the base, savoring the taste and feel of a mouth filled with cock. They started their way back up her length slowly, causing Denver's fingers to curl. She squirmed in her seat, trying not to close her thighs too hard around her partner's head.

Atlas moved their head up and down a few times, solidly pumping on her shaft with their mouth, just as slow each time. They pulled off of it, and stroked it idly. "Enjoying yourself?" they asked.

Denver nodded, a bit out of breath. "Your mouth... and tongue. Fuck, you're really good at this."

Atlas grinned. "I'm glad to hear that," they said. "Wait until you see what happens next," they said with a wink.

Their hand sped slowly up around her cock, mouth moving to her tip. They reached a comfortable speed, fast enough for her to grind against if Denver's hip movements were anything to go by.

"Ohh Blue above," Denver breathed. She'd been teased for long enough that the actual thing was almost too much.

Denver was absolutely dripping onto Atlas's tongue. Every drop glowed the little bit yellow, taking a bit more of the blessing with. Atlas's saliva was similarly hued blue, imbued with their own brand of magic, which was being massaged gently, subtly into Denver's flesh.

shinxes
shinxes
6 Followers
12