Imbued with Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being so lost in the pleasure, Denver was missing the updates to her status.

CORRUPTION - 26%

Atlas was right, the direct mouth-to-cock connection was certainly speeding things along. This was, of course, part of the plan. Atlas' tail was wagging happily as they slurped down essence. Being so lost in their own pleasure, they were missing their partner's signs to slow down. Denver was tapping on their head, signaling desperately. Finally, she pulled Atlas's head off of her.

"Ahh... hah... sorry," Denver breathed. "I was getting close and I didn't want to-"

Atlas looked up at her with intense eyes, before diving back down to her throbbing cock. They wrapped a hand around the base, cupping her balls in her other paw, and slid their mouth down her cock, tongue massaging the underside. They moved up and down on it, pushing her to climax as fast as they could.

Denver, on the other hand, was holding onto their head for dear life. Eyes clenched and hands trembling, they gently thrust into Atlas's warm maw, riding the pleasure as best they could. Desperately trying to hold off on the inevitable, she focused on anything else. What kind of powers would Blue magic bring? Why did she have the beginning of a headache? How did she get so lucky that- oh, oh fuck their tongue.

It was like trying to stop rain. She let herself go, essence coursing into Atlas's mouth as she came, more of her blessing leaving her body. Her hips moved forward, the tip of her cock barely entering throat, which Atlas seemed to take with no problem. They were massaging her balls gently while their tongue worked her shaft, massaging as much out as she could.

"A-Atlas," Denver moaned, breaking the silence of her wordless climax.

"Good?" Atlas asked.

All Denver could do was nod. She weakly checked her stats screen again.

CORRUPTION - 54% (WARNING. HIGHER LEVELS OF CORRUPTION WILL LEAD TO BLUE POISONING)

She tried to stand up. "Th-This was great, but I think..." she said.

"Mmm?" Atlas asked.

They were laying down now that Denver had finished, one leg over the other, foot bouncing hypnotically. They looked good, really good. They weren't old before, but there were certainly some wrinkles before that weren't present now. Denver gulped, a bit dizzy. Her head felt fuzzy more than anything, that beginning of a headache rising to prominence after her climax. Before she could speak, Atlas opened their legs, revealing their dripping slit, topped with a nice bit of extra fuzz.

"You don't want anything more?" Atlas asked. They sounded amused if nothing else.

Denver stood there like a rabbit in headlights. "I um- I do, b-"

"Mm. Good," they said. "Good girl."

Denver's knees buckled. She was laying down now, staring at the ceiling. Good girl... that sounded like music right now. She watched as Atlas rolled over, moving closer to her. She was still hard (how could she not be?). Atlas's hand moved to her length again, and they idly pumped.

Denver watched wordlessly. Her tent ceiling was blue. That was interesting. It was supposed to be orange. Atlas sat up, and then moved to sit on top of Denver, straddling her, with her cock pulsing just in front of their mound. They were so warm on her lap. They looked amazing, glowing with a turquoise aura around their whole body.

"Do you want this?" Atlas asked. Barely a question.

"P-Please," Denver replied in an instant.

Atlas smiled. They looked hungry. They rose on their knees, adjusted themself slightly, and suddenly, Denver was pushed into a warm, wet hole.

She moaned in pleasure. It was all she could do. Her hands went up to Atlas's thighs, but were pushed away. Atlas's hands, meanwhile, had stopped their gentle touches. One paw was placed on Denver's chest, using it for leverage to move on her shaft. They pushed just hard enough for her to be just out of breath, not enough to suffocate, but enough to put the sting in her lungs. Their other hand rested upon Denver's thigh, claws barely digging into her furred flesh.

Atlas pushed themself onto the rabbitgirl's length with little regard for speed. Their movements were erratic and as fast as they could manage. They looked down at Denver. She had resorted to covering her face in embarrassment, thrusting up against her partner's pumps.

"There you go, good girl," Atlas cooed.

The hand that was pushing against Denver's chest moved to her hair, and played with it gently. Without leverage, they simply grinded against Denver, her cock rubbing pleasurably against Atlas's internal ridges.

"You're not going to let yourself go yet, are you?" Atlas asked.

Denver, face still buried in her hands, shook her head.

"That's a good girl. There you go," they said.

Atlas leaned back, putting both hands behind them so as to not fall over. This position offered the clearest view of her partner yet. Atlas was built like a brick house, layers of muscle and fat constructing a divine monolith of a person.

They were moving as fast as they could now, eyes clenched. Their walls clenched around Denver's length suddenly, and they fell forwards, arms wrapping around Denver, who disappeared in a forest of fur and breast.

With Atlas tight around her, all Denver could do was approach her own orgasm. Her hips weakly pistoned to meet her partners', which was about as effective as one could imagine. She was at a wall, just on the edge of orgasm, but not quite there.

"Come on dear, cum for me," Atlas encouraged into her ear.

Denver was trying, god was she trying. Her eyes clenched, her thrusts doubled, but it was just out of reach.

"P-Please," she moaned, begging.

"Mmm?" Atlas asked.

"I-I'm so close," Denver breathed.

Atlas moved back to their more domineering position. "Then cum, baby," they said. "But you have to need it."

"I-I do! I need this, fuck!" Denver said. She wrestled weakly.

"You need to really, really need it," Atlas said, amused. They started to move on Denver's girlcock again.

Denver looked down. Atlas's pubic mound was glowing faintly blue. The glimpses of her own cock she could see between thrusts were fading yellow.

"W-What?" she asked. "W-What's happening?"

Atlas smiled. "Just getting rid of that pesky tracking blessing. It would be a lot easier if you, say... renounced them?" they suggested.

"R-Renounced them?" Denver repeated.

"Well you know, you just work for them. It's just a verbal contract. Just say you disagree with them, or something, baby," they said, still moving up and down on her cock.

"F-Fuck. Fuck them, I don't care. I don't care about some stupid job," she said.

"Good girl. Gooooood girl," Atlas said in a moan. Their hand went to their own breast, massaging it.

The blue glow was getting stronger and brighter. Denver was so close.

"Can I cum? Please, c-can I cum?" Denver asked.

"Give it just a moment, dear," Atlas said, closing their eyes.

Denver felt so warm. Her headache had turned into a feeling of haze around her. She felt something leave her, like walking into a room and forgetting what you were there for. It was overwhelming.

Then, she felt a dam break.

"There you go, good girl," Atlas cooed again. They sounded amused.

Denver thrust up into Atlas a final time, and her essence coursed into her partner. It was intense. Time was slowing down. It felt like she was a room over, watching this happen, but feeling it just as intensely. She watched herself move up to embrace Atlas, only to be shot down, opting instead to grab onto the blue fabric that covered the floor for something to hold onto. Atlas, in their part, was moving in sync, milking Denver's girlcock for all they could.

And then she passed out.

When Denver woke up, her tent was normal, her clothes were neatly folded and clean, and her headache was gone. Unfortunately, so was Atlas. A frown crossed her face. She looked around for a moment, and then put on some underclothes.

Peeking out from her tent, things seemed calm. Her fire was still mere embers, her camp was as organized as she left it, and the only set of footprints in the dust were her own. Her shoulders slump. If last night was actually just a dream, that was going to be some lasting damage for her ego.

However, in the place where Atlas was sitting the night before, when Denver first discovered the intruder turned lover, was a note.

Hi Denver. Sorry for leaving. I've always got stuff to do! Enjoy your new blessing, corruption, whatever you want to call it. You certainly have been touched by the Blue. You get used to it. It feels more like getting hungry than anything else. I'm sure you'll work it out. An attractive girl like you? You'll have no problems. If you ever want to learn more about it, I'm sure we'll meet again. The Blue has a way of doing that.

Enjoy.

Huh. Touched by blue? She looked herself over. She didn't look any different, that was good. There was something, like a pit in her stomach. It was warm. She could feel it growing, ever so slowly.

Fuck, she was horny.

Immediately, she began packing up camp. Denver couldn't really remember why she was coming this way, but there was a pretty sizable city nearby. She bit her bottom lip in anticipation, slung on her pack, and headed back for the road.

12