Immaculate Inception Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used my thumbs to hook the elastic of the silky, smooth material and swept them down her legs, taking a knee in the process and bringing myself level with her mound. Her scent of arousal more powerful than any perfume.

She kicked the panties away then placed both hands on my head and urged me toward the V between her thighs.

That first nuzzle into her wet pussy; those earthy, delicate folds.

That first earthy lick as the tip of my tongue traced her outer, then wet, inner lips, eventually seeking out the hardened nub at the top.

The way she tightened her grip on my hair.

The way she almost buckled when she came for the first time using my head for support as she folded forward.

She was so wet for me.

I cupped my hands around her bottom then slid them down to the backs of her thighs and lifted her bodily up and around my hips. Her naked pussy bumped against my stiff cock, still imprisoned by my slacks, as we moved as one toward the Study desk behind her.

I supported Em with one hand and used the other to urgently sweep the desk clear of impediments sending them crashing to the floor in one frantic motion. I sat her down on the edge of the desk.

She said nothing as she watched me release the buckle of my belt, loosen the button fly and let my slacks drop to the floor.

My cock, held prisoner by my now sticky boxers, rose up, freed in a whisper of fabric, falling to the floor.

We looked at each other.

"Are we really going to do this?" I asked. Seeking permission and reassurance in equal measure.

"I'm here for you," my sister said. Unflinching. To reinforce her sultry words, she opened her thighs further. An open, incestuous invitation. "Now fuck me." She reached her arms back behind her, bracing herself.

I tucked my hands under her thighs and pulled her closer to the edge of the desk. I mingled the wetness at the tip of my cock with the warm moisture of her arousal, tracing it through and up and down her folds. Every time my cock-head bumped and nuzzled her clit, she took in a quick breath and let out a soft sigh or moan.

Aching to be inside her, I drew my hips back a little and used my right hand to direct my cock to her welcoming entrance.

With a push that became a thrust I slid in and up her tightly hugging pussy which kissed and greeted my cock with slick warmth. She lifted and widened her thighs further, my hands supporting her, which enabled me to plunge to even greater depths. She registered that I had bottomed out near her cervix with a prolonged exhale of breath that became a satisfied moan.

Dreamily, she closed her eyes wanting nothing more than to focus on the feeling of her brother's cock that plugged her so perfectly.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She whispered through gritted teeth. "We're committing incest."

My cock actually got harder with those words and my hips worked into a rhythm of plundering and withdrawing.

"Say that again," I said, my breath coming hard as I fucked into her.

She opened her eyes and looked directly at me, "we're committing incest. Pure, brother," she bit her lip as my cock-head kissed her cervix, "and sister, ahhh! incest." Her words came out in a breathy rush.

It is not hyperbole when I say I literally saw stars or at the very least, sudden stabs of white light. From that point on, my thrusting was purely animalistic rutting. I wanted nothing more than to impale my sister as deeply as I possibly could. To satisfy the carnal need to pump my sperm as close to her womb as possible.

She was thrashing her head from side to side, now. Lost in a blur of pleasure and exquisite pain. Her moaning more urgent and highly pitched as she welcomed herself into utter abandon and release.

When she came it was with sharp jolts and jerks that took over her body uncontrollably causing her to clamp down on my cock.

I felt a tightness in my balls and further swelling in my cock, the final few thrusts before release I became a spring that coiled into her until, with a stiffening of legs, I surged into her so forcefully it caused her to cry out and whimper as she accepted her brother's seed deep within her.

Spurt after thick, sticky spurt.

The hit.

My eyes rolled forward; my room came into focus. I lay there, breathing heavily, basking in the aftershocks, utterly bereft of shame, guilt and dignity.

To be continued...

12