All Comments on 'Immaculate Inception Pt. 02 - Closer'

by Exquisition

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

Authors develop characters and story as reader's invest their time in reading.

What you wrote in this installment developed nothing and resulted not in investment by the readers

It was not a slow burn, as you claimed, but considerably more of an intermission in which the reader would have been better served making a trip to the refrigerator for a snack and returning only when the intermission is over.

If you whole heatedly believe that this installment was entirely necessary and the story would fall apart without it, then it was an indefensible decision to submit it at this point.

I have zero motivation to continue reading. Without that motivation, you've lost me.

I suggest you take this chapter down, and write until something worth reading happens in the story, and then, and only then, post a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, I liked it!

It's so rare to find writers of this quality on this site. You have restored my interest for this category. I was getting fed up with the 18 year olds (possibly) who can only describe sex by numbers. Keep it up, can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A build up?

I have my English in-laws in East Anglia, I've passed through Cholchester many times, so I can really picture the place.

The fantasy bits work well...especially in part one...and are are something different, so well done there....I

But PLEASE, don't do what everyone else does...I can see the story from several kilometers away, (probably the Norfolk border):

Bother moves in, gets in on with sister, (who conveniently wants a baby, but her husband is sterile),

gets her pregnant,

she passes it off to her too busy to notice husband as his.

Did I get that straight?

thedayafterthedayafterabout 3 years ago

Not sure I like this story. It's very well written and I'm glad to see an author return to writing on the site.

I prefer my incest stories to be romantic and for the siblings to fall in love. At the moment this story doesn't seem to be going that way. It looks like the sister is going to cheat on her husband with her brother so that he can father her child which isn't really acceptable.

However, I'll give the story a chance hopefully there will be more chapters.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

:Immaculate Inception Pt. 02 - Closer:" Thirty Year Old Married Sister, Emily and Twenty-eight Year Old Single Brother, Benjamin.

Just as I was getting comfortable, laid back and into the a story that I greatly like, and appreciate, it concluded as it went over the cliff (literally, not figuratively)! The writer 'Exquistion' has provided we readers a great cast of three (3) characters, though Emily's husband Alex doesn't offer much more than "window dressing." Brother Ben and sister Em have hidden sexual pheromone drawing them to each other; their senses are telling them their overt emotions are getting hard to tame! Hopefully, Alex will soon be off to Africa for a month or so, and the sibling "intendeds" will ramp up their sibling tete-a-tete "beneath the surface' of bubbling emotions. Big Sister Em wants babies--that hubby is incapable of implanting any viable seed--but her potent younger brother has the urge, need and desperately wants to implant into her fertile cavity of her baby-making womb.

We'll, hopefully, soon have another Chapter or two (2) in order to eagerly continuing this emotion-filled sibling incest-outing of lust and love!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We need part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh man I hope you post part 3 soon. I'd love to see the.give in AND Em gets pregnant too!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

BOTH CHAPTERS...WHERE DID THE SECOND PAGES GO??!!

SolarIronSolarIronalmost 2 years ago

Hope you're not too discouraged by people to not continue the story. Your writing style is great. Too many stories here read like they were written by an 8th grader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please complete the story it’s so great.

Hortus48Hortus48over 1 year ago

Great ,lingering plot,well written

Know how he feels

Please continue

Reluctant_RenegadeReluctant_Renegade6 months ago

Hey stranger. If you read this, know that you have a real talent. Shall you choose to keep up, it will be appreciated

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExquisition@Exquisition
As I write I try to become my characters, my desire is to inject living realism into situations. Hopefully this comes across for the reader. The style might be quirky for some, not to their tastes, which is absolutely fine - what I try to portray is the human mind and conditi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES