Immersion of Emery Mae Pt. 01: The Wish

Story Info
Emerson's meets a fortune teller to grant him a wish.
6.6k words
4.32
11.7k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmeryMae
EmeryMae
46 Followers

Transformation story of a man that sees a fortune teller. He is given one wish and uses it to turn himself into a girl. A dream that he never realized he ever wanted. He tries to adjust to his new life and all the things that come along with being a woman.

Story

Here I am, Emerson Mason Maxwell, a 24-year-old white male in a local suburb near a busy city. I am not that different from every other man in the world. I am tall, standing at just under six foot two. I have dark brown thick hair with green eyes and an average build. I think that a handsome man, but not overly so as to get all the girls wooing over me. I have participated in my share of long-term relationships and all have been good but end due to personal differences. To this day, I am unsure why some of them ended, but I enjoy the bachelor life. It gives me lots of chances to go to parties and make the occasional trip to the city.

Tonight, Brandon and I begin to wander around the market district of the city in search of a place where we can find a couple willing ladies to take back to the hotel. Brandon has been my friend all through college and it has been good to get together with him, and two of my other college buddies, again. I was closest with Brandon out of the three of them. We have always seemed to click and where always on the same page about everything. The other two, Marty and Joe, found some girls to take back to the hotel as Brandon and I are out on the prowl.

We make it a few blocks away when Brandon spots a fortune teller. It was a little hole in the wall shop with neon lights in the window that says, "Physic" and "Palm Reading" in pink and purple letters. The widow was trimmed with beads and nice colorful silks. Brandon has always been a little superstitious. He would always wear the same hat when his sports team was winning and said, "I can't take this off. They are on a winning streak." He is the type to read horoscopes and takes them way too seriously. So, this was something that he would really be into doing now that it was just the two of us.

He stops me and in his excited voice, one that he used when he had a good idea that would eventually get us into trouble, he says. "Emerson. We should totally get a reading."

I look at him with an air of disbelief and say. "Come on man. You know all that stuff is hocus pocus. They are just some lady hustlers looking to make a dollar."

"No man. Some of these are legit. I read a story online where this guy went to a seer and got a reading. The seer saw the man's future. She told him that he would make a fortune off the lottery. Then wouldn't you know it. The next week the man won 40 million dollars off of it." Brandon says trying to convince me to go in.

"That is just a bunch of crap that they try and feed you to market that they are actually viable. There is no way that people can tell that kind of stuff just by looking at your sweaty palm." I respond to him as the neon sign in the window shines on us as we have the conversation.

"How about I pay for you." Brandon says with a smile. "We will both get a reading and then we can both find out if this is a bunch of bull shit or not."

I look around the street trying to find an excuse not to go inside. I mean what could it hurt. It is probably just some old wrinkly woman sitting in a rocking chair. I am sure there is no harm to it.

"Fine... Just this once." I cave to Brandon's request. He pumps his fist in victory as he heads to the door. "But if it seems just a little sketchy then I am out." I say as he is halfway through the doorway, way too excited to sit still. I follow Brandon inside of the little fortune tellers shop.

As I step through the door, the strong aroma of incense and burning sage fill my nose. The room is dimly lit, but still bright enough to make out the details on someone's face. Around the small shop front is all kinds of trinkets and knick knacks. Incense fill jars on some of the shelves. Other herbs and plants cover a whole wall on their own. Crystals and glass ornaments fill a china cabinet with two opening glass doors. A wall of beads hangs in a doorway that separates the room we are in from another one, upon which a woman walks through them and she is not what I was expecting. I was expecting the women to be old and wrinkly, but she was in fact the complete opposite. She was young, beautiful and not much older than Brandon and myself. The woman had ruby red hair with a sprinkling of freckles on her nose and cheeks. Her dress is flowy and sexy as it had no straps to hold it up, only her moderate bust was there to do the job. Her steps seem to make it appear as if she were floating. Her eyes seemed to glow as she catches me in her sights. At that moment I feel like she is seeing right through me.

My attention is pulled back to this world as she speaks to get me out of my shock over her beauty. "Hello, gentlemen. What can I do for you?"

Brandon jumps at the chance to ask her what he has pulled me in here to do. "My friend and I were wanting to get a reading. I have been wanting to try it and my friend here is really skeptical."

"Oh of course. I would love for the chance to read you. I don't know what there is to be so skeptical of. This is just nature's magic used in a different way. A reading would be 40 dollars apiece and I do ask for cash up front." The woman smiles.

Brandon is quick to pull out his wallet and fork over the 80 dollars for the both of us. As she gets the cash in hand, she tucks it away into her cleavage. "My name is Loreana. Why don't you come this way so I can look at both of you? Please refrain from saying anything until I ask you a question." She parts the wall of beads in the doorway and Brandon rushes through like a giddy little schoolboy. I am soon to follow and as I walk through the parting of the wall of beads, Loreana is watching me the whole time. Her eyes are locked on to every move I make, as if she is reading me like a book.

I step through into the next room and find the sources of the incense. The room has some burning in every corner of the room. There is a round table in the middle with a light above it that makes the table and all things on it glow with a dull aura of reddish pink light. In the middle of the table is a brazier with some burning sage. Brandon helps himself to a seat at the table as I feel Loreana move around me to head to the table where Brandon is sitting. His legs bounce around with anticipation and excitement. Loreana picks up the burning sage and moves it around Brandon, as I slowly made my way to the table to sit down next to him. "This is to ward off any ill feelings and evil spirits." She then proceeds to do the same to me.

After she is done, she sets the sage in the brazier and moves it off the table. She then grabs a felt red bag off a nightstand where she set the brazier. She dumps the contents of the bag onto the table, as gems and jewels roll around to random places. Loreana stops to look at the position of the items on the table before she sits down across from Brandon and myself. She first looks to Brandon.

"We shall do you first. Give me your hands." Loreana lays her arms on the four-foot diameter round table. Brandon hands her his hands as she moves them, so his palms are facing upwards. She looks at each hand with careful investigation. Then she takes the time to look at the gems and jewels that surround him.

She then speaks to him. "You are happy with your life, but you will soon find more to make you the happiest you have ever been. A great wealth will come to you, but it will not be what you were expecting. You have a great interest in sports, but I urge you not to find your wealth in these things."

My eyes begin to roll in the back of my head, and I can't believe the crap that this woman is spitting out. It is all just generic stuff that anyone can say about anything. She continues to play on his heart strings and tell him things that he wants to hear. She says how he is single and will eventually find love and that he will live a long healthy life. I just lean back into my chair and wish that all of this will be over soon. Brandon's eyes are locked onto Loreana's face as he just takes it all in until she finishes. Brandon just looks at her and says, "Wow. That was amazing."

Loreana then looks at me. "Okay. Your turn. Give me your hands." Reluctantly I give her my hands palms up. She goes through the same steps that she did with Brandon, but this time she goes a little slower. She then looks me in the eyes.

"Your aura is very interesting." Loreana begins to say as she keeps her eyes locked on to mine. "You are not satisfied with your life. You wander around in a body that is not yours. Your whole life you have adjusted to the life that you are living, but in reality, you have a different path that lies before you."

My body begins to grow chills and tingles as if millions of tiny ants were running all over my body. My heart begins to race and for some reason I am enraptured with every word that she is saying.

"You yearn to satisfy your partner sexually, but never really find the satisfaction that you are looking for, even when you do find release, which is quick. You have recently found yourself to have more in common with the opposite sex then you ever had with those of the same sex. You have adopted all the traits of a male out of survival and carnal need, but it is not something that you have truly craved. Your path will soon change, and you will find the body that you really deserve. You will find a female body for which you truly belong."

Her last sentence snaps me out of my trance over her words. I pull my hands away quickly as her body jerks as if some connection was being severed. I jump out of my seat in fear and confusion. Loreana's eyes are wide as she sees the look on my face. In fear, my fight or flight responses kick in.

"You are full of crap lady. I don't know what kind of shit you are trying to pull, but I am out of here." Then I make my way quickly towards the exit. I can feel Brandon getting ready to leave as I hear the falling of a chair behind me.

I hear her voice call out. "Now that you know. Your soul will be racked with pain until you fix your body." The sound of her voice stops as I walk out the door and it closes behind me.

I stand out on the sidewalk walking in the direction of a bar or the hotel. I hear the stomping of feet coming from behind and soon hear Brandon walk next to me. "That was weird bro. I think you are right. That lady was just a scam artist."

"Yeah." Is all I am able to say as I just keep walking. "I need a drink." Brandon nods in agreement as we walk down the street of the city.

Brandon and I spend the rest of the night not talking about what had just happened. We find a bar to have a few more drinks in and then go back to his room to sleep off our drunken stooper to finish off the 4 days of partying with my old friends from college.

I am currently working as an accountant for a local firm. It is as boring as it might seem. I goof around on the computer to keep things interesting. Sometimes I do feel like there is something missing in my life. I am sexually driven, but my partners are few and far between. By the time I find someone to share my drive, I am far too pent up to last long enough to please them. I do find more enjoyment in servicing my partner and I am pretty good at it. All of the women that I have been with appreciate my skill, but the only complaints I have gotten was my ability to last longer than a couple minutes during intercourse. So, the last few days have been something that I really needed in my life to break up the monotony of work.

The next day

The next day I take my friends to the airport and send them back to their home after spending the last four days recalling our college times together. I now have the rest of the week off from work to do as a please. I head home and unpack. I then clean up a few things around my apartment before I sit and relax with a beer in my hand. I hold the TV remote in my hand, but I can't find myself with the ability to turn it on. Then for the first time since last night, the words of the fortune teller pop into my head. Just out of nowhere, they hit me like a truck doing a hundred miles an hour. The words play on repeat repeatedly. I try to shake them out by thinking of something else, but it doesn't help. I drink down my whole beer and then get up to get another one. I find my usual seat back on the couch and then I can finally get the TV on.

The Lifetime channel comes to life on the TV as a show called "Making a Model" continues through its program. Beth must have been over here to get away from her roommate.

Beth is a good friend that happens to be a girl. A girl that I never thought that I would have a platonic relationship with, but it is one that I cherish. We went out a few times but realized we didn't have chemistry. We had our dates after I graduated from college and we have been friends ever since. Just the way that we talk to each other, is like she has been my sister all my life. We joke and play. We give each other a hard time and when she has a bad date or brake up with her boyfriend, she would come over and spend the night.

I keep watching the programs as I can't seem to find myself able to change the channel, as I see all the women on the TV looking gorgeous. I can't help but wonder what it would be like to be them. I think about what it would be like, to hold one's self with such beauty and have such a presence, that they just captivate all those that are watching them. My mind begins to race and wonder what it would be like to be in their clothes and to have such luscious hair as them. What would it be like to have both men and women be envious of their life? These things run through my head repeatedly.

I normally found myself attracted to Point of View or blowjob porn videos of girls with beautiful faces. I like all body types, but it was all about the face and the eyes. I found myself really getting into how the girls looked as they were giving a blowjob or being fucked. I always get excited when I watch how much they were enjoying the sexy that they were participating in. They always looked like they were really enjoying what they were doing. When watching porn, I always felt a little bit of envy. Why I felt envious I am not sure. I had nothing to be ashamed of. Watching the TV brings up a lot of these same feelings, short of getting an erection.

The Loreana pops back into my thoughts and I think about the things she had said. I wonder what else she would have to tell me. What else was there that I didn't hear her say out of fear of the unknown. The feeling of needing to go back to that shop in the city begins to grow in me. I keep thinking about what I might be missing in my life. About whether or not she was right. Then my pocket begins to vibrate.

I wiggle and adjust my hips making it easier to pull my phone out of my front left pocket. I spin it around in my fingers and see a picture of a beautiful blonde woman with blue eyes on the screen of my phone. Under the picture the name "Beth" is spelled out. I swipe to answer the phone and put it up to my ear.

"Hey Beth."

Beth's cheerful and pleasant voice comes in from the other side of the speaker. "Did you have fun with the boys?"

My mind is still occupied with all the words that Loreana was saying to me. "Yeah... It was fun. I am a little worn out." I respond to her.

Beth continues talking. "Then it must have been a really good time. Anything noteworthy happen? Any girls that you might have met." I hear the curiosity in her voice come through as I can tell that she is grinning on the other side of the phone.

"No. No girls. A couple of the others did though. They seemed to have a good time." My mind goes blank on what else to say and I can't find the courage to tell her about the fortune teller. The line goes silent for a little.

"Are you okay? You sound a little... Distracted." A tone of worry can be heard through the electronics of my cell phone.

"Yeah I am fine. I think I am going to take a nap. I will call you later." The picture of Loreana appears in my mind and I feel a strong sense that I need to go see her.

"Oh. Okay. Call me later. I want to hear all about your time with the boys. I can even bring a bottle of wine over." Beth says trying to entice me to invite her over to share my stories with her.

"Yeah I will call you later." I then hang up the phone and toss it on the cushion of the couch next to me.

My eyes locked onto all of the pretty women on the TV. My heart begins to ache as I feel envy and sorrow all mixed up into one big ball shoved into my chest. What is this? Why am I feeling this way? The words of Loreana roll through my head again, "Now that you know. Your soul will be racked with pain until you fix your body." The sentence echo in my mind like a shout ringing out through an empty cavern.

I clutch at my chest trying to pull the weight off my chest, as if a barbell is planted right on my ribs. My hands grasp at nothing. I sit forward on the couch and look down at the floor trying to figure out how to fix this pain. My eyes are wide as I am looking into the carpet as if the answer is hidden among the fabric of the floor. What did she do to me? That gypsy woman cursed me somehow. Is that even possible? Magic doesn't exist. Then what is wrong with me? I chug down the beer that is in my hand, hoping that it will wash away the pain in my chest.

The beer does nothing to me. It is as if I didn't even drink it. I get up after I turn off the TV and put the beer in the kitchen. Fuck this. I am going to see what this woman did to me. I grab my keys and wallet as I walk out the door to head to the city to see Loreana, the gypsy women. I get in my car and drive to the city. When I get there, I struggle for a place to park. Parking in a city this big can be difficult no matter what time you are here. I find a place to park near where the fortune teller's shop is. I walk down the street and soon find the little hole in the wall place just as it was when I left yesterday. The neon lights in the window are on, but don't have the same effect due to it being the middle of the day.

I walk to the door pushing it open. I stride inside and find the familiar scent as last night as the smell of incense finds my nose like a tidal wave. There is no change to the layout of the shop. I look around and it seems like she has had no other customers since Brandon, and I left last night. I hear the voice of Loreana coming from the other side of the bead wall before her silhouette becomes visible.

"Hello. How can I help you?" Then she emerges through the beads. "OH, good you are back."

I burn with anger. An anger that has been stewing the whole trip here. The words I had orchestrated the whole way now come out in a jumbled mess. "What... How... You evil woman... Why?"

"It is okay Hun. I will help you." Her voice is assuring and comforting as she slowly makes her way to me. My fists are clenched, and my arms are shaking. She puts one hand on my elbow and takes her other hand grabbing my wrist. "Just come with me and we will figure it out." Her touch and words comfort me a little bit as I relax. She then begins to lead me past the wall of beads to the table where all of this had started. She helps me into a chair as I sit down in the same place, I was last night. My mind races and I can't seem to find the words to say. The pain in my chest has faded a little since Loreana took my arm in her hands. As I realize this, I can relax, but it just raises more questions. I look at her with confusion and questions. My eyes must seem like those of a 5-year-old child being told the truth about how the world works and doesn't understand why it is that way.

EmeryMae
EmeryMae
46 Followers
12