Immersion Therapy Pt. 03

Story Info
Sean is discovering that he might be a closet exhibitionist.
4.7k words
4.37
13.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers

As always, comments and critiques welcome.

***

"We had a major success, but also narrowly averted a set back. The success was, that Sean managed to overcome one of his fears and actually ask someone out on a date. The blowjob in the shower nearly crippled him psychologically though. Jessica did a great job calming him down by shoving her nipple in his mouth, while talking him through the aftermath. A few of my assistants are starting to get too attached to him though. Especially, Alex, I hope she doesn't get too attached, she is one of my best girls. My assistants are starting to question my tactics, they believe I am pushing him too far, too fast. But, I am in charge of this therapy, so they will stay the course. I have relented a little though, and allowed Alex to go in and talk to him. She made a good point that we need to gauge where he is a little more. I had one caveat to her going in though."

-Dr. Jane Stuart Ph.D/Psy.D

I sat there, butt naked, on the shower stool in the gym, for several minutes just thinking. I was so lost in my own thoughts, that I didn't even realize the curtain was still open.

I'm not sure how long I was there when Alex showed up wearing nothing but a towel. If it shows what kind of state my mind was in, I didn't even try to cover myself. "OH, hey Sean. I'm sorry, I thought this stall was empty."

"Huh? It's ok, I was just thinking."

"Penny for your thoughts?" Alex asked as her eyes kept dancing back and forth between my penis and my eyes.

"How do you feel about sex?" I asked nonchalantly.

The question seemed to surprise her a little. "Well, I don't typically have sex with a guy before out first date, but I could make an exception." Then she reach for the knot holding up her towel.

"NO! I mean, sorry, I was speaking morally and philosophically. What are your views on sex?"

Alex thought for a second and said, "Sex is a beautiful thing, and honestly, really fun too."

"I've always thought the same thing, that's why I always believed that it should be within the bounds of marriage. I'm starting to question that though, but I'm wondering if it is simply because orgasms feel so amazing, that they cloud my judgement."

"Being turned on can definitely cloud your judgement, but you can also think about it this way. Why? Why is so much of our energies focused on having sex? I mean, when we are hungry we eat, thirsty we drink, tired we sleep. In each of those scenarios we are not evil for indulging those cravings, only if we over indulge."

"OK, then what is overindulgence when it comes to sex?"

"I suppose if it became an addiction, that could be a problem. For example, if it interfered with your job or healthy relationships."

"I guess that makes sense. I don't know, I think I'll have to think about this some more. Thanks for the advice." And with that, I stood gave Jessica a hug and stepped out of the shower. "See, you at the party tonight."

"Um, Sean?" Alex asked as I was walking back towards the lockers.

"Yes?"

"You do realize you are still naked right?

I looked down and felt embarrassed for being so absent minded. "Thanks, I don't know where my brain is right now." I casually walked back to the stall, grabbed my things, and walked to one of the changing stalls.

My next stop for the day was the mall. I was wanting to buy a new board game for tonight, and the best place for that was this local store in the mall.

I parked, walked inside, and was having just a normal trip to the mall, until I passed the setup for a photoshoot in the center of the mall.

What I was assuming was the photographer, was standing off to the side screaming into her phone. "What do you mean you won't be able to make it. You've already been paid. This whole shoot is ruined without a male model to pose with the woman. Well, you'll care when you hear from my attorney." With that, she hung up the phone.

She froze in place for a second, staring off into nothing. She was obviously brainstorming a solution to her problem. That's when she seemed to have noticed me. "Excuse me, sir?"

"Me?" I asked looking back.

"No, the other Tom Cruise look alike, yes you."

I stepped over to her and she began explaining her situation. "I had a male model lined up to sit counterpoint to my female talent here." She gestured to a model that looked very similar to Kate Upton. "But he canceled at the last second. If I paid you a thousand dollars, would you fill in for him?"

"Me, why me? I'm nothing special."

"Come on, there's no time for false modesty, we have a lot to cover. How about $2,000 dollars?"

"You want to pay me $2,000 dollars to take some pictures with her?"

"Three thousand, and that is my final offer."

"Done!" I exclaimed.

"Great, now sign these forms saying that if you back out, you owe me $5,000."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Come on, it's just a formality so that you don't pull out like the last guy did."

I signed and we began the shoot. When she said we had a lot to cover, she wasn't kidding. This job was apparently to take a photo in every store. In the clothing stores, they dressed us up in clothing from that store, in the book store they had us reading while cuddling up together on a couch.

It only got a little uncomfortable when we went to one store that had a large poster of a shirtless guy with a girl in really short shorts and a white t-shirt tied off under her breasts. Lois, the photographer, handed me a pair of jeans and told me to go change.

"Where's the shirt?" I asked.

"There isn't one, we are going to be mimicking that photo on the wall."

I thought about voicing a concern, but I thought about it, and figured going shirtless wouldn't be that bad. So, I stepped into the dressing room and came out in just the jeans.

I wasn't sure where to put my hands while I waited. I started to cross my arms, but that looked like I was trying to cover up my nipples. So I dropped them to my sides.

After a few minutes, I started to feel a little more comfortable. This won't be that strange I thought, but that was when Samantha, the female model, came out. She was wearing the exact same super short shorts as in the photo. You could actually see the bottom part of her cheeks peeking out.

That was only part of the issue though. She was also wearing a fairly sheer white t-shirt that was tied off right underneath her breasts. I could clearly see her very erect nipples through the material. She walked up to me and smiled. I smiled too, attempting to keep my eyes up.

"OK, let me see you two right next to your photo counterparts." Lois directed us. "Sean, your jeans are a little too high, let me see more of your pelvis.

I pushed my jeans down a little, but not much. Lois sighed in exasperation and asked Samantha to help me. She did. Samantha gave a strong tug down to the point where you could almost see my pubic hair.

"Great, now Samantha, unbutton your shorts. She did so, and either she wasn't wearing any underwear, or they hung really low. "OK, now hold each other and stare into each others eyes like you are in love."

Samantha immediately stepped into my arms and stared up at me. Lois clicked away with many pictures from many angles. But after several seconds, Lois said, "Sean, I need more longing out of your eyes."

"How do I do that?" I asked.

"Samantha's an attractive woman, imagine she's your girlfriend." Sean did not want to admit that he had never had a girlfriend before, so he didn't know what that looked like.

Samantha must have understood my situation and whispered into my ear, "Look at my tits." If blood wasn't getting diverted to my penis before, it was now.

Samantha saw the shock on my face and said, "It's ok, I love when men stare at my body, it's why I became a model. And to be completely honest," she leaned into my ear again, "it gets me really wet."

My heart was beating even faster now, and I was short of breath. "Breath." Samantha said slowly. "Now, stop looking at these," She pointed at her eyes, "and start looking at these." She used her pointer finger to pull her collar back and show me down her shirt. My eyes locked there and didn't move.

I was mesmerised, with everything that had happened today so far, this still excited me. Apparently, that elicited the look Lois wanted, because she began snapping photos again.

"Great, now Sean, grab her butt with both hands." I did, with probably even more enthusiasm than was needed. I kneaded the flesh like it was dough.

"OK, that's great, I think we need to carry that energy over to the fountain shoot now. You two can get changed."

Samantha practically had to pry my hands off of her butt. She then turned and walked back to her dressing room. She started inching her shorts down before she got there though. I managed to see the top half of her bare butt before she disappeared behind the door.

The next shoot took place in front of this big fountain in the middle of the mall. "OK, for this one, you two are supposed to be two lovestruck teenagers making out." Lois explained. "Sean, sit on the edge of the fountain, and Samantha sit side saddle on his lap."

We did as she instructed. "OK, fake making out never works well in photos, so I want you two to actually make out. Let the mood take you wherever it wants to go."

I was a little worried where my current mood was going to take us, but I also couldn't afford to back out now. So, we kissed.

It was a little peck on the lips at first. We smiled and blushed at each other. Then we took a slightly longer kiss. On the third kiss, Samantha's tongue slipped into my mouth. I sucked on it, and then explored her mouth with my own tongue.

In some distant place, a world away, I could just barely hear the pops of the camera flash going off. Samantha and I were totally engrossed in each other. My hands slipped up to the sides of her breasts over her shirt. My thumb grazed over her nipple. Apparently she decided to go braless again.

I kissed my way across her cheek to her ear. Her heavy breathing was nearly deafening in my own ear, as that was all I could hear. Samantha shifted her sitting position so that she was now straddling my lap. I began kissing down her neck. Towards her chest.

I then picked her up and laid her on her back on the edge of the fountain. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it over her head. I continued to kiss down her neck to her right breast. I sucked the beautiful nipple in as if it were my only source of oxygen.

I was sucking on one nipple, my left hand was fondling her other nipple, and my right hand slid down her stomach before disappearing into her shorts.

That was when I started hearing a distant voice calling my name. It took many calls before Lois was able to bring me back to reality. That was when I realised, that I was in the middle of a mall sucking on a tit while fingering Samantha's pussy. I looked over and saw at least a dozen people watching us. Several were even recording what we were doing on their phones.

For a brief second, I very nearly said, "Screw it" and continued, but common sense prevailed. I let the breast fall from my mouth and looked up at Samantha's orgasmic face. "I'm sorry, I guess I lost control."

"Don't be. That was amazing." She glanced over at the people watching, and then back up into my eyes before whispering, "I'm willing to keep going if you are."

"As much as I would like too, we should stop. I'd rather not get arrested."

Samantha let out a loud exasperated sigh. "You're right. Although, if we are going to stop, you'll need to remove your hand from my shorts."

"Oh, yea, sorry." I regrettably pulled my hand out.

"I believe the breast is mine too." She joked. My left hand was still gently pinching her nipple.

"Sorry." I said as I pulled my hand away.

I turned to look at Lois, who appeared just as hot and bothered as we were.

The final shoot, you could say, was the bow on top of the present. Or, the bow on top of the lace panties would probably be more apt.

We went to a lingerie store. Lois gave us both very skimpy pieces of black lace. When I got to the changing room, I realised, she had only given me a black g-string.

I immediately had a screaming match though the door about how I was not going to wear that. Lois reminded me of the consequences of not finishing the shoot. I did some calculations in my mind for how long it would take me to pay off the $5,000 dollars. A couple months if I became a minimalist who lived off of ramen.

The bigger deciding factor though, was what I had already done that day. How many women had seen me nude so far? The darker question, that I refused to admit to myself, was that I was beginning to enjoy the feeling of being nude in front of women. Was I turning into an exhibitionist? I couldn't be, I hadn't even lost my virginity yet.

I swallowed my pride and putt the underwear on. It was actually even worse than I thought. It had a slit down the front, with a tiny button holding the flaps closed. Not that the piece of fabric was really hiding anything anyways.

I took a deep breath and stepped out. "Now, that's not so bad is it?"

I wanted to say it was worse, considering there were several female shoppers in the store eyeing me lustily. But truth was, my balls were starting to tingle as they eyed my body.

Then I turned and saw Samantha from the back. Her butt was just as exposed as mine. Then she turned and I saw that she was showing off so much more than I was. First, she was wearing a nearly identical g-string. Except that her lips was completely visible through the flaps. Also, her breasts were not only completely in view in her cupless bra, but they were also held up beautifully.

I instantly felt my penis straining against the tiny button holding it in. The strain pressed harder as the first photo's had me providing a hand bra to Samantha. The next photo had Samantha laying on her back looking up at the camera, while I had one nipple in my mouth and my other hand cover her other breast. I couldn't help but mess with her a little by secretly flicking her nipple with my tongue every once in a while.

It was when we did a pose where we were hugging each other, that tragedy struck. I guess my penis had been straining against my button for so long, that it didn't take much for it to pop open as we pulled apart.

My penis bounced into view and was as hard as steel. I would say that I didn't notice, but the truth was that I wanted everyone to see it, and everyone did. Samantha, Lois, Lois's assistant, the two college girl customers that had been watching everything.

Everyone was so blatant in there staring, that I couldn't pretend to not notice for too long. "OH, excuse me, let me put this away."

"NO!" All the women screamed in unison.

That was a really weird feeling. All of these women lusting after me. I imagine that is how Samantha feels when guys ogle her.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go." I didn't bother putting it away though. I simply walked to the dressing room with it bouncing as I walked. All eyes watched it waggle along, like a tail coming out of the frontside of my body. I wanted to maturbate so bad, but I worried that would break whatever spell was on these women.

I got back into the dressing room and pulled the underwear off. Suddenly, Samantha was in my changing room with me. She quickly said, "Yea, imagine I said something clever about needing to share a changing room with you because the other ones were full."

We fell into each other's arms and picked up where we left off out by the fountain. I pulled her underwear off and kissed down her body until I reached her pussy. I sat her down and began kissing and tonguing her lower lips. I had no clue what I was doing, but I was trying to learn fast.

Samantha gave me a few pointers, but apparently I had a natural talent, because she was immediately screaming in pleasure. Her hips bucked upwards violently as she twisted her own nipples.

When her orgasm finished, I kissed my way back up her body to her face. We made out for just a second while I played with her nipples. Then she whispered in my ear, "My turn."

She stood and pushed me down onto the seat in her place. Starting at my lips, Samantha kissed her way down my body. Without any more preamble, she began blowing me. She was almost as good as the redhead at the gym.

After just a few seconds of this, I told her that I was getting close. She pulled her mouth off of me, and wrapped her gorgeous tits around my member and started pumping. I pinched her nipples playfully, while she did this.

When I came, it surprised even me. It covered not only her hair and face, but also tits and stomach. Right about now is when I typically start to come to my senses, and start wondering what I was doing, but the shame never came. I just sat there and watched a string of my cum dangling off of her right nipple, as she sucked the last few drops out of me.

When Samantha finished, she stood up and left without a word. I dressed and exited the changing room. Lois was standing there waiting when I came out. We exchanged a few pleasantries before she handed me my check and we parted ways.

I finally made it to the board game shop a few moments later. I looked around a little, but couldn't find anything that caught my eye. So I left and went to the park.

A couple weeks earlier the park had built a new kayak renting shop on the lake. This was the first chance that I had had to try it out.

I pulled up and parked near the shop. I waited to step out though. Right in front of me were two hot college girls, a brunette and a blonde. They were getting ready to go out on a two passenger boat. They pulled off their shirts and shimmied out of their short jean shorts.

The blonde was wearing an aqua blue bikini. The kind that hugs her cheeks snuggly, and has those little ruffles on the butt. The brunette was wearing a white bikini that had a micro scrunch on the butt. When the brunette pulled her shorts down, her bikini slipped down a little as well, showing me the briefest glimpse of her crack.

After they pushed off, I finally climbed out of my car. Walked up to the shop, and rented a kayak. I changed into my swim shorts in a nearby bathroom, and was about to pull on a shirt, but decided not to for a change.

I shoved my boat into the water and jumped on. I paddled around for a while and then just laid on my back enjoying the nice day.

I had my eyes closed but opened them when I heard some nearby splashing. I opened them and turned my head to the left. The coeds from the shore were climbing up on an island in the middle of the lake.

That was strange, I thought the islands were off limits. The woman at the shop specifically told me not to get on them. I was about to call out to the girls, but they had already disappeared from the shoreline.

I started paddling toward the island, but then stopped. If I got caught on the island, I would get into trouble. Of course, if I got caught in the yoga room, shower, fountain, or lingerie store, I probably would have been in even more trouble. Today seemed to be my day for getting away with things, so I paddled on. I instantly got this fun butterflies feeling in my stomach at the idea of doing something against the rules. I could get used to this, I thought.

It took me a minute to figure out how to safely transfer from the kayak to the shore, and then tie off the boat, but I managed it. I then climbed the steep bank and started trudging forward through the small forest.

I heard the girls before I saw them. I slowed my pace so that they wouldn't hear me and think I was some kind of wild animal charging towards them."Do you think anyone will be able to see us up here?"

"No, the bushes are too thick." Answered the other girl.

"No, it's not, I shaved it this morning." Both girls laughed at the joke.

sthsth
sthsth
583 Followers
12