Immersion Therapy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They talked for a few minutes about waxing and laser hair removal. All the while I was getting closer until I could suddenly see them through a small opening in the shrubs. I was about to step through and and introduce myself, when the blonde said, "Alright, no more tan lines."

I froze immediately. Did that mean what I thought it meant? I watched them from what had suddenly become a hiding place. The blonde was first, she pulled on the strings of her bikini top and it dropped free. I was suddenly staring at a hot pair of tits, completely exposed to the world.

The brunette followed suit. I knew I should have left, and not invaded their privacy, but I couldn't seem to turn back. Then the blonde stood and pulled the strings on her bottoms and the butt dropped away. There were definitely no tan lines.

"OH, you did shave." The brunette said as she brushed her fingers over the blondes pelvis. The blond was turned away from me, so I couldn't see how in depth her exploration went.

What am I still doing here? I thought to myself. But then I thought about it some more. This was a public park, I had just as much right to be here as they did. Did I have a right to ogle them in the buff though?

Wait, what was it that Samantha said? She dresses like that because she wants guys to look at her? Did that apply to all women who dressed like that? Maybe not, but truth be told, with the two women laying butt naked in front of me, one face up, the other face down, I was starting to not care.

Maybe it just needs to be equal. If I'm naked too, then all is fair. That, at least, was what I told myself as I dropped my bathing suit to the ground and kicked it off. As hard as I was before, the cool breeze that was caressing my penis made it even harder now.

I got those butterflies again. I was getting a major thrill off of being so bad right now. I was on a forbidden island, staring at two naked sunbathers, while standing in the buff myself. I could get caught at any time, which made this so thrilling.

It turns out, that was just the beginning of my island adventure though. Because the girls started talking again.

"You know, you really are super hot." The brunette said as she lay on her stomach propped up on her elbows.

"Well, you are too." The blonde answered.

"Hey, I've got a weird question."

"What's that?"

"Have you ever kissed a girl before?"

"No, have you?"

"No, but I have always kind of wanted to try." The brunette blushed.

"Well, no one's stopping you."

With that, the Brunette leaned over and placed a brief gentle kiss on the blondes lips. Then they hovered, their lips a meer inch apart.

"How was it?" The blonde asked.

"I don't know, I didn't get enough of a sample size."

"Well, feel free to sample away."

The brunette did just that. She kissed the blonde again. This time it was just as gentle, but more passionate and drawn out. I could see tongues moving back and forth between their mouths.

It took me a while to realize I was masturbating. I knew I shouldn't be doing this. But the sexy bodies and the kiss were too hot not to jerk off too. So I kept going, and so did they.

The brunette began kissing across the blondes cheek toward her ear. She sucked on the bottom part of the lobe for a second, before slipping her tongue into the blonde's ear. The blonde gasped and moaned at this.

"Did you like that?" The brunette asked?

The blonde bit her lower lip and said, "Mmhmm."

The brunette started kissing down her jaw, chest, and finally breast. Between each kiss she said, "Well, how about this?" At the end point the brunette opened her mouth wide and sucked in the blondes breast.

The blonde suddenly had an explosive whine of pleasure. While the brunette alternated between sucking and flicking the nipple with her tongue.

After a minute of this, the brunette started kissing her way down the woman's body again. She took a slight detour to poke her tongue into the blonde's belly button. That was a slightly harder target than it should have been, considering the blonde's belly was bouncing up and down as her breathing became rapid.

The brunette finally stopped at the blondes' shaved pussy. She kissed, then licked, then stuck her tongue inside, before finally settling on sucking and tonguing the womans clit while she fingered her.

The blonde came quickly, and she squirted all over the brunettes face as she came. I came at nearly the exact same time. But the show wasn't over yet. The blonde made the brunette lay on her stomach, with her butt slightly elevated.

The blonde began tonguing the womans butt hole. The brunette immediately screamed so loud in pleasure, that I was afraid someone might of heard. The blonde then added a finger to the brunettes pussy, then a second, then a third.

It only took a minute of this before the brunette began convulsing with a violent orgasm. That's the second time I came.

The third and final time I came, was when they started tribbing right after they finished a long spell in the 69 position.

They showed no signs of stopping anytime soon, and I could have stayed there all day watching them. But they were starting to get consistently loud, and that was sure to draw attention sooner or later. Besides, I had a party to get to.

To be continued...

12