Immigrant Ch. 02

Story Info
Now it's her turn to save him.
6.1k words
3.86
7.3k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige is feeling really frustrated. The gorgeous blonde could easily seduce any guy with her massive tits and huge booty, except Henry, and he happens to be the only boy she wants. Granted, she's had sex with a lot of her classmates, but Paige only lusted for them. She loves Henry and desperately wants his dick pounding her hole and his cum filling up her loose snatch. The stunning cheerleader finds that she wouldn't even care if he is small. Just as long as it's him, she would be content. Right now she is fingering herself in her bedroom, lying on the thick mattress and frantically rubbing her pussy. Sticking her fingers inside, Paige finger-bangs her slutty pussy, moaning Henry's name until she cums.

The girl then washes her hands and takes a shower, before brushing her teeth and getting dressed for school. Wearing a tight blouse and mini skirt, Paige finds her parents downstairs waiting for her. She joins them at the table and hurriedly eats her breakfast, wanting to get to school early so she could go talk to her friends. Paige has spent the night trying to come up with a way to get into Henry's pants and she has already formulated a plan in her head that will allow her to bed the unwilling nerd.

When she arrives, Liz is already waiting for her at their usual spot, along with Christina. The two of them are chewing on bubblegums. "You sent us a text saying that you are going to force Henry to have sex with you," Liz notes. Paige nods. "How exactly are you going to do that though? Sure, together we can overpower him easily enough, maybe we can even do it with just two of us on one of him. But this is school. People could walk by if you fuck him here." At this, Paige, smirks in a mysterious way, making her close friends frown. They know that when she is grinning like this, it means she has an evil plan in her head.

Christina looks at her friend warily. She has heard Paige once saying that she would steal her mom's revolver and press it to Henry's head to make him sleep with her, but the stacked blonde changed her mind once she realised that guns accidentally go off. "You aren't going to use a gun to force him, aren't you?" she asks Paige. "Please tell me you aren't, because there is such a thing as an accidental shooting. We wouldn't want to splatter his brains all over the place, just for making it hard for you to get to fuck him."

Paige shakes her head. She might have thought about using violence to threaten Henry into submission, but the blonde cheerleader never even considered killing him for rejecting her. She is unhinged but not that lunatic. "I won't be forcing him with a gun," she says to her friends before telling them exactly what she is going to do to Henry. The two of them listen before nodding to show their agreement with her plan. They all walk to class together right after that. "Just do it the way we discussed," Paige tells them before class starts, and then focuses on work in order to take her mind off the matter for a while.

..........

That evening, Henry is reading the second chapter to Pet Sematary. He has watched the movie before but has only started reading the novel. It helps him to relax after what happened. The boy still turns bright red whenever he thinks of how he actually shoved his tongue inside Shani's ass. Yes, she kind of coerced him into doing it, but he must admit that it turned him on a lot. And then she said something about menstrual play that makes him even hornier when he thinks about it. The thought of being degraded that way turns him on like crazy. In today's physics class she practically eye-fucked him.

Suddenly, there is someone knocking at the front door. Thinking it might be one of his parents, he rushes over. Looking through the peephole though, he sees that it is Paige. With a sigh, Henry opens the door and lets the big-breasted blonde in. "What do you want?" he asks the other teen curtly. He doesn't like her very much, after witnessing her being a monster for the past couple of years. Right after he saved her, he suggested that this is her second chance at life and she can try to become a better person, to which she promptly scoffed, before starting to flirt with him.

Paige looks at him with surprisingly vulnerable eyes. She seems to be holding something behind her back. He has no idea what it is and is now confused. The girl leans towards him and rests her head on his shoulder, making him back away slowly. "I want to tell you something. It is very important to me. Please give me a chance to say it," Paige begs the shorter boy. The nerdy teen tells her to go ahead. "Ever since the day you saved me from getting him by that truck, I have always been madly in love with you. I know I didn't express it well, what with all my objectifying comments about you and telling you that I will only stop bullying other students if you satisfy me. But I really do love you, Henry. Will you please go out with me?"

His gaze softens, but he still shakes his head. It's difficult to just forget all of the suffering she has caused for others and go out with her after she says this. Not to mention he is already having this thing with Shani. The two of them haven't had a proper discussion about it yet but he knows he is serious about her. "I'm sorry, Paige, but I can't go out with you. There is someone else," he tells her in a kind voice, not identifying Shani since he doesn't want her to get into more trouble with the other girls. Even if he knows Shani can take care of herself after how she stabbed an intruder with a kitchen knife, it is not worth the risk of her getting caught off guard by a vengeful Paige and her best friends.

"I see. I'm sorry you said that, because now I have to force you to do what I want," Paige says before quickly drawing a machete from behind her back. Brandishing it, she sets the sharp blade on the side of his neck. Henry is shocked and fails to move away before she has it on his skin. "I don't want to hurt you, darling. So walk backwards slowly. You are going down on me in your living room." He does as he is told, backing up as her friends enter the door from behind her. "They are just going to watch while you eat my pussy, baby."

He glances aside at the machete warily before saying "Please don't do this, Paige. I can't eat your pussy. Just leave now. I promise I won't call the police." He doesn't know yet what she is going to do to him but knows that it couldn't possibly be good. She taps his shoulder with the machete to warn him that his safety is at stake. Truthfully, she will never hurt him, but he doesn't know that. "You can find another guy who is much more attractive than me. Let me go."

Paige shakes her head with a grim look on her perfect face. She holds the sharp machete with a steady hand and keeps it right above Henry's left shoulder. Her eyes remain fixed on his and Paige now uses the flat side of the blade to push Henry down onto his knees on the ground in front of her. She uses her other hand to yank her skirt down, revealing a red pair of cotton panties. "Shut up and kiss my cunt through my panties now. If you don't do it I'll chop your head off and grind on it. You'll be my sex toy, dead or alive." Her words strike terror into his heart and he starts kissing Paige's vagina through her underwear, feeling how moist it is. He kisses her nether regions and her wet genitals throb with desire for the boy.

The warmth emanating from between her thighs contrasts sharply with the cold metal of the machete pressing into his neck. "Yes, good boy. Slide my dirty panties down. You can start making out with my pussy. French kiss me down there," she instructs him. He obeys her very reluctantly, the only reason he is doing so being fear of getting beheaded by the machete wielding cheerleader. "There's a button called the clitoris. It is very sensitive. Suck it between your lips really hard." He already knows what and where the clit is, having sucked Shani's before, but doesn't say this aloud, again afraid that she might slice his head off with her large blade.

Henry does what he is told, sucking her clitoris and forming a suction around it with his lips, already damp from all the juices secreted from her womanly hole. She moans in pleasure, using her left hand to caress Henry's hair, while her right keeps the machete on his neck. It is difficult for her to keep her hand still but she manages to do so well enough. "Keep eating me out until I cum, or else I will kill you. I'm going to kill you with this machete if you don't suck my cunt until I cum." The cold machete on his neck serves to make him think that she is actually serious about the threat and it works, making him do the best that he could.

He sucks the beautiful girl's pussy hard and fast. Soon, her legs are trembling. Paige shrieks as she orgasms hard, her cunt spraying nectar all over his face, coating Henry's features with her juices as she cums. "Well done. I guess you'll live to see another day," she says with a smile. His life was never in any actual danger but there is no need for him to know that. She pauses to think about what to do to him next before making up her mind and saying "You two help me tie his wrists and ankles together. I want him lying on the ground bound and unable to escape."

With the tip of the machete pressing on his Adam's apple, the boy stands up and lets Paige's friends tie his wrists and ankles, setting him on the ground. "You are so getting raped today," Liz says to him cheerfully, making Henry glare at her and the other cheerleaders. "It's true. We've already discussed this thoroughly. Just get ready to lose your virginity to the hottest girl in our high school." She and Christina then gives Paige thumbs ups to show her that they did their job and secured him properly.

She sits on his face and says "You are my pussy already but now I want your lips and tongue inside my asshole too." He does what he is told with distaste. Her ass tastes nowhere near as good as Shani's, but he isn't going to say that out loud as her round asscheeks are smothering him. "That's it. Keep doing that. I want your tongue as deep in me as it can go," Paige orders him, tossing her head back in pleasure as he sucks her asshole. It doesn't make him as hard as Shani's did. Not even close.

Paige then crouches down between his legs and wrapped her fist around the rod pointing upwards. "Please let go of my cock. I don't want this," he begs her, not wanting a girl other than Shani to touch him this way. She ignores him and strokes his hard prick, caressing it gently. His pre-cum seeps out and she licks it up with her tongue. Paige gives him a mischievous wink before taking his entire cock inside her mouth. She has deep throated far bigger dicks and finds his easy to suck. "No! Stop, Paige. Please stop!"

Bobbing her head up and down, Paige violates him, fucking his cock with her mouth. She gives him an excellent blowjob, sucking him off hard. Within six minutes, he is firing his load into her welcoming mouth. Paige eagerly gulps it down and feels his creamy semen hit the back of her throat. Then she withdraws it from her mouth and jerks him off rapidly, directing all of his remaining cum on her face. Soon his cum is landing on Paige's face and he is drenching her perfect features in the white seed. His cock throbs for the next several seconds, adding more strands of cum to the beautiful cheerleader's face until her cheeks are covered in Henry's cub.

......

After forcing Henry to blow his load on her pretty face, Paige goes to have some drinks with her friends in the kitchen. She is giggling convulsively as the three discuss how cool it was to have such a control over a guy one of them is totally obsessed with. Paige is holding onto her machete, even though she doesn't need it right now. It has been extremely useful today, allowing her to force the object of her desire into letting her suck his cock, something which he would've never done had she not threatened to kill him. The fear in his eyes was also palpitating. She is laughing with Liz and Christina, and talking about what to do next.

Unbeknownst to the trio, there is now someone lurking outside, watching as they celebrate their recent victory. It is Shani, and she is livid. The girl planted a tracking device inside Henry's bag that morning so that she can find his place and always know where her crush is. After finding his address, the tall Middle Eastern girl arrived just in time to see that bitch holding a machete to Henry's neck and sexually assaulting him. How dare Paige? Only I can rape Henry, Shani thinks to herself. When she saw the machete in Paige's hand, the attractive Egyptian rushed across the street to an old sports good store. Shani is now holding a baseball bat in her hands.

She is staring at them through one of the window before kicking the door in and rushing inside with her baseball bat in hand. The three cheerleaders turn to face her in surprise. Christina is the first to recover her wits. "I'm gonna fucking kill you, and then we will rape Henry right in front of your corpse," she says. She rushes at Shani but the Egyptian beauty is able to slip her punch and responds with a kick to Christina's kneecap. The roundhouse kick lands with devastating force, and Christina falls to the ground with a loud gasp of pain. She rises up slowly and tries to punch her again, but Shani easily evades the blow and smashes her jaw with a right hook that knocks a few of Christina's teeth out.

Seeing her friend incapacitated, Liz is the next to attack. She goes in for a front kick but Shani seized her leg and uses a sweeping kick on her other leg, knocking her off her feet. Just like Christina did before her, Liz gets up and makes a second attempt. This time she tackles Shani, wrapping her arms around the exotic bombshell's waist. Shani brings her leg upwards in a very powerful knee strike, breaking one of Liz's ribs. Liz collapses and now lies on the ground with Christina, breathless after having all the wind knocked out of her.

With both of her friends now defeated, Paige snarls. "I already failed to kill you once but I won't fail again," she hisses. Shani is momentarily stunned, since Paige just admitted to being the one who broke in and tried to kill her. Paige seizes this chance and brings her sharp machete down, intending to cleave her love rival in half. Shani manages to raise her weapon in time to block the cut and launches a counter-attack. She smacks Paige's gut with the bat, hitting her as hard as she hit her friends. It reopens her wound and Paige starts bleeding, but the girl doesn't fall immediately like her friends though.

Instead, the blonde attacks again with the intent to kill. She slashes wildly with her machete but Shani manages to deflect and doge all of her strikes, and retaliates with several well-aimed blows to Paige's joints. She cracks her opponent's elbow, forcing her to drop the large blade, and then kicks her in the stomach, knocking her down. Now all three cheerleaders are crumpled on the ground together, and Shani rushes over to untie Henry. "Are you hurt, baby?" she asks him frantically, but he shakes his head, telling the girl that he is not hurt.

At that moment, Henry's mom returns home. Colonel Sarah Rodriguez is an intimidating woman, and the girls who are already lying on the ground cower before her, as they notice her ripped arms. The muscular female soldier sees the mess and frowns. "What the hell is going on here?" she demands. She then notices her son in the Egyptian girl's arms and asks "Who are you and why are you holding Henry like that? Who are all these girls lying on the floor?" She would normally reach for her gun if she sees a bunch of strangers in her place but they all look so broken that she sees no need to.

Henry rushes over to his mother's side and lets her envelope him in a strong hug. He glared at the all girls who are lying on the ground in various stages. The boy then tells his mom "They used a machete to force me to let them tie me up." Sarah clenched her jaw angrily. "Paige said that she would cut my head off if I didn't do what she asked." This only pisses off the middle aged officer even more. "Luckily, Shani came in and saved me from them before they could continue doing depraved things to me."

Shani blushes madly as she listens to him give her credit. She then turns to look at the woman she's designated as her future mother in law. Sarah is also looking right back at her with what seems like approval in her eyes. "You saved my son. He is yours. You have my permission to be with him," she says. Shani thanks her profusely and Sarah gives her a smile. Henry blushes as they discuss his future in front of him like he has no say over it at all. "Just don't fuck him too often. He has to work on school too."

This is becoming too much for Paige. She staggers told her feet, hand around her dangerous machete once more. The blonde rushes towards Sarah this time. It's a foolish mistake. Sarah effortlessly moves out of the way and into the kitchen, where she gets a knife. Then she sidesteps a thrust and stabs Paige in the throat. Paige's eyes go wide in shock and she falls to the ground. The girl looks up as she chokes to death in her own blood. Her friends could do nothing to save her and she is already gone by the time that the ambulance arrives.

A few days later, Christina and Liz are both given long prison sentences for unlawful restraint and physical assault, along with being accessories to the attempted murder of Shani. Shani watches in satisfaction as they are taken away. Now all she has to do is work her way into Henry's pants. The obstacles are gone now. Even his mother has openly voiced her support, telling Shani she has her blessing to try and get Henry to sleep with her. She could tell she would get along really well with her badass future mother in law. Henry blushes so hard when he first hears her calling his mother that.

Right now Shani is resting her head on Henry's shoulder as they sit together on one of the couches in his place. She chose to watch The Conjuring with him. This may seem like a weird choice for their private romantic time together but she has her own reason. When it gets to the scary parts, she can just curl up in his arms and get him to hold her. It works. She is lying in his embrace as he sets his chin on the top of her head and strokes her hair gently. The only reason Shani hasn't raped him yet is because someone else just tried to do that. It would be insensitive of her to do it right now.

Instead, she just lets him hug her tight and looks up into his eyes adoringly. He is smiling warmly at her in a way that makes her panties sopping wet. A few minutes after the movie is over, she gets up and goes into the kitchen to get them both some snacks. Henry waits for her patiently. He has never felt safer before than he is with her right now. She is back soon with some pastries and they start munching on them. Having snacks is much better when you are with somebody you want to share with.

Shani looks unbelievably cute as she eats the butter croissant. He thinks about how good her lips will taste and if they will be as soft as the lower ones, or as delicious as her asshole. Thinking about that makes him blush to himself. Henry glances at her shyly and says "We should talk about us." She looks at him curiously. "We both have feelings for each other, so we are boyfriend and girlfriend now, right?" Henry has a very hopeful look in his eyes, and is also now trying to hide his erection, after thinking about eating out her ass again.

Shani is surprised to see him taking the initiative. She has been planning to wait for a few weeks after he recovers from nearly getting raped before raping him herself. But it seems that the girl might not have to do that. "Sure thing, baby," she tells him with a smile on her gorgeous face. Henry smiles brightly. "However, there is something you have to do for me first." She suddenly leans in to cup Henry's balls possessively. "I want you to fuck me." Her words are direct and straight to the point, just the way they should be.

12