Immigrant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry turns red. He did not expect her to say this. In truth, he'd love to let her into his pants, but he just isn't ready, especially after nearly getting raped by Paige. So he tells her "I can eat you out as much as you want, but can we please wait for at least a week before having sex?" He looks at her expectantly, hoping that she would respect his wish. It is clear that Shani isn't happy about it. In fact, she seems pretty angry, and is trying her best to conceal it. The girl usually hides her emotions well but it is hard this time.

"Okay, I guess we can wait," she says to him and the two kids. "But only a week. After that I am fucking you, whether you consent or not." She is serious but he doesn't know that and chuckles. It makes her frown but she decides to let him keep thinking that she didn't mean it. That way it could be easier for her if she ever has to rape him for real. It would be the easiest if he just lets her fuck him now but things can't always go her way without her doing anything.

Henry kisses her forehead gently, his arms wrapped around her as the two make out on the couch. His parents will be home soon and they want to make the most of the private time they have left together. "Of course, baby," he tells her. "I'd be pissed if anyone else raped me, but if you do it, I'll forgive you." Again, he is only saying this because he doesn't think she will actually ever take him against his will. Little does he know that she is perfectly capable of and willing to do it, if it means getting him to be hers.

"Be careful what you say, darling," she teases him, already thinking of how she can pull it off. She won't use violence like that idiot Paige did. No, blackmail would be much better, Shani thinks to herself as she cuddles with her sweet boyfriend. The couple stays there for the next half an hour before she gets up and leaves, and his parents return soon after that, only to find their son asleep on the couch with a content smile on his face.

....

Today is a very special day for Henry. He is going over to Shani's place for the first time to meet her parents, after one month of dating her. She told him not to worry about it, but Henry still feels nervous. Since he never had a girlfriend before her, he also never had to meet a girlfriend's dad. Naturally, the boy is freaking out. His Egyptian girlfriend tries to help him by telling him that her parents already knows she is seeing someone, but that doesn't help very much. Shani thought of slipping him a sedative but drugging her boyfriend is going way too far. She could not do that to him, no matter what.

He is standing outside her large house, tapping his feet in anxiety. Finally she leads him inside it, after he made sure that his hair is okay. The tall exotic bombshell is amused, as she never saw her boyfriend pay so much attention to his appearance before. It is something that has only happened today. Even in preparation for their dates, he would spend only half the time that he spent preparing for today. She is touched that he cares so much about making a good first impression on her parents, who mean the world to her. The only person she cares about as much as them is Henry.

When they get inside, he is awed by the luxurious nature of the house, as he did not know that she is actually this rich. Shani grins, thinking about how she is going to spoil her boyfriend. She has already tried to buy him expensive gifts but he told her all that matters to him is that they are together. They get to the living room where both of her parents are waiting for them. Shani smiles to them. "This is Henry, my cute boyfriend," she says. Then, turning to her adorable boyfriend, Shani tells him "They are my parents, Abdullah and Hathor Hassan. They've been looking forward to meeting you for some time."

Both Henry and Abdullah stare at each other in surprise. They recognize each other from the day they first met in the parking lot, which happened to be the same day that Henry first talked to his girlfriend. "Ah it's you, my boy! If I'd known that you are the young boy my daughter keeps talking about, I would have had her bring you over sooner." He gets up from his chair and walks to him, clapping Henry firmly on the back and hugging him gently. "I still haven't thanked you properly for that day. If you didn't step in it could have ended pretty badly for me."

Shani and her mother are both shocked to see this. The girl had no idea that the two most important men in her life has already met, but is delighted, since it seems to be going well for her because of that. "So you two already knew each other?" Shani asks. Both of them nod. She turns to look at her mom who only shrugs. Wonderful! Seems like both of her parents are okay with her dating Henry. She would have kept on going out with him anyway, even if they don't approve, but it is much better that they do. "That's great! Tell me about it. When did you guys first meet? I want to know everything."

Abdullah smiles. "It was in the parking lot about a week after you transferred," he tells his daughter. "Some kids were harassing me in the parking lot and your boyfriend here came and defended me from them." He smiles at Henry, before looking back at Shani. "You picked the right one, kid. He is good for you. I approve." Good god, this has gone much easier than she had ever dared hope for. Shani smiles brightly and hugs her father, followed by her mother, who gently caresses her long, thick hair.

Henry is smiling as he watches the happy family, before his girlfriend's parents encourage him to join them. It's wonderful to be accepted so readily. Even if he knew from the start that he'd be on his best behaviour, he didn't expect it to be so easy. "It was actually also the day me and Shani talked for the first time," he tells them and glances meaningfully at his beautiful girlfriend. "Only about forty minutes before we talked in the classroom, really." They are now seated together at a large table and he feels truly welcomed into their family.

"That's amazing!" Hathor says, beaming at her daughter. She is glad that Shani found herself a nice boy to date. Shani smiles back, grateful to have both of her parents' approval. "Your father and I have to leave now," her mother says, before telling Henry "Feel free to stay here and have dinner." Henry politely accepts the offer, once Shani gestured for him to nod. He has no idea what she's planned and says goodbye to her mom and dad as they leave the house and drives off in their Rolls Royce, going a little over the speed limit once they're on the road.

Then he turns back to face Shani, who suddenly gets an incredibly perverted idea. "Honey, why don't you go wait in my room while I cook?" she says, leading him to it and then getting back to the kitchen. The girl is having her period right now and slips her fingers inside her bloody pussy, brining them out with some menstrual blood all over. She then dips her blood coated fingers into a glass of the milk she is using to marinate the chicken. Feeling that this is not enough, she holds the glass under her pussy, allowing her period blood to flow directly out of her cunt and right into the milk. Soon the pearly white milk turns slightly red with the addition of her period blood.

She watches as her menstrual blood enter the fresh milk before grabbing the plate of the raw chicken and placing it below her cunt, moving the glass out of the way. Then Shani lets her period blood flow onto the chicken. Finally she uses the mixture of her menses and the milk to marinate the chicken, and waits for sometime to let it set in before she cooks the meal. All the while Shani is standing on trembling legs, excited by the thought of feeding her boyfriend her menstrual blood. This is going to be so damn fun, the Egyptian girl thinks to herself gleefully.

She brings it to the table and calls him back into the room. He starts eating and tells the girl how good it all tastes. Shani smiles. "Do you want to know my secret ingredient, baby?" she asks him. Henry eagerly nods, curiosity plain on his innocent face. She is so excited now that she is about to see Henry react as she drops the bomb. "I added my own menstrual blood to the chicken in order to marinate it." And boy is his reaction priceless. It is even better than Shani expected it to be, and she set a very high expectation.

He nearly spits out the water he took a sip of, sputtering in shock at hearing Shani's words. He couldn't believe she would actually do that to him. "What? Why would you do that?" Henry asks her, sounding upset. In retrospect, she realizes she shouldn't have told him that she mixed her period blood with his food, but Shani was just feeling a bit mischievous when she told Henry. And now he seems to be bothered by it, when it was all only for fun. There was no harm done at all, as far as Shani was concerned.

"Because I wanted to, my love. I always do what I want," she tells him, leaning in to kiss him on the lips. He backs off, making Shani frown. She isn't pleased with his reaction at all. "And you know what? I am going to make you drink it from the source." She rips her booty shorts and pink underwear off to show him her bloody cunt. "I'm going to put your face in my pussy and make you drink my menstrual blood from it," she tells him savagely, enjoying how he squirms. Shani never realized that she can be sadistic.

Henry shakes his head, horrified by the thought. It's not that he's disgusted by menstrual blood or anything. He just doesn't want to drink it. "I don't think I am comfortable with that," he tells her. She frowns and he pales, afraid that he might have pissed off his hot Egyptian girlfriend. "Please don't make me do it. I'm begging you. I really don't want to drink blood, baby. Don't do this to me." He has to beg because he knows she is stronger than him and can force him to do this if she wants to.

Shani loses her temper and slaps his face extremely hard. After he stutters in shock, she responds by slapping him again, this time across the other cheek. "You have no say over anything now. I own your body and you'll do whatever I tell you to," she hisses, before grabbing the back of his head. "I don't give a shit about your consent. Now stick your tongue inside my bloody pussy and eat all my period blood, before I break your bones." Then she slams his face into her soaked crotch, drenched with the mixture of her womanly juices and pungent menses.

He couldn't believe what is happening as her menses flow out all over his face, soaking him in the menstrual blood. He never thought he'd actually be engaging in period play one day, despite Shani having suggested the idea before. Now all he can do is go along for the ride and let her grind on his face, rubbing her bloody vagina all over him. The boy reluctantly opens his mouth to drink it all up. He finds himself surprised by how the metallic taste isn't as bad as he feared and is actually, in a strange way, quite delicious.

He drinks more of Shani's period blood until there is none left and then waits for a moment as the girl turns around, spreading her bountiful asscheeks. She says "I want you to eat my asshole like you already did before. Do the same thing as you always do and bury your tongue as deep inside me as you can go. Now, Henry." He swallows the last of her menstrual blood in his mouth and attaches his moist lips to her puckered sphincter. Probing past the anal ring, Henry slips his tongue inside her ass, feeling her asshole contracting around him."

She moans out loud as her wonderful boyfriend now French kisses her nasty asshole, burying his tongue as far up her buttocks as it can go. The girl sighs in bliss over the next several minutes and also fingers herself. The amazing combination of her boyfriend's tongue lodged in her ass and her own fingers on her clitoris brings her off, and she squirts across the floor in a massive double orgasm, something she never got to experience before. It is a truly glorious experience and one that she knows she will be reliving again very often in the near future.

She finally lets Henry get back onto his feet. He seems a little bit miffed after all she made him do, and she ruffles his hair affectionately. "I still can't believe you made me do that," he mutters to her. The boy hates how Shani smirks like it was nothing but knows that he can't say anything. She runs a pretty tight ship around here, after all. All he can do is sit down and fold his arms across his chest, huffing petulantly. It is the least he could do after being forced into eating her menses.

"You will always do what I want you to because you are mine. That's all that matters," she tells him, and he knows it is true.

Author's Note : Crazy chapter, huh?

12