Immigrant Ch. 03

Story Info
Trapped.
4.7k words
3.93
5.5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Henry left, Shani is struggling to come up with thoughts on what to do next. She knows that making him eat her menstrual blood might be a little too far, but she was so excited at the thought of degrading him like that that she didn't pause to think of the possible consequences to her actions. It is only now that she realize she should've been a lot more careful in how she handles him. Granted, he said he's okay when he left the house, and even smiled and gave her a kiss, but she is still worried that he might be trying to hide how bothered he is by what she did to him.

She knows she has to do something to make sure that he can't leave her. It'll have to be even more drastic than her feeding him her period blood. Shani already has an idea but she needs her father's help for it. He will be a very important part of this plan, without whom it can not possible work. What she needs to do is get his approval and promise to help, and that's what Shani intends to do the moment he gets home in about half an hour from now. The girl could barely hide her impatience as she walks around.

Finally, he gets home and she goes to him. He looks at his daughter, confused by her expression. Abdullah has never seen her look so desperate before. It is making him wonder if he should worry or not when Shani says "Dad, I've been waiting for you to get home. There is this really important thing that I need your help with." She makes the man sit down on a chair and quickly gets him some coffee, placing the mug on the table in front of him. Shani also gets herself coffees after getting her father's and takes a cautious sip from it.

Abdullah looks at her, waiting for the girl to say something but she doesn't. It is obvious to him that his daughter is feeling conflicted about whatever it is she is asking him to help her with. There is a debate going on inside her on whether or not it is the right thing to do. "Tell me, Shani. If it is something can help you with, then I will," he tells his daughter. He gently sets his hand on top of hers and rubs the back of her hand with his thumb, caressing it. "You know you can tell me anything."

For the first time in her life, Shani feels afraid. She knows her father could get very upset by what she is about to tell him. But the Egyptian bombshell has to or else he wouldn't understand and be able to help her out with this. The girl takes a very deep breath, and then two more. "Henry is angry with me because I put my period blood in his food." The man just sits there staring at her. Shani braces herself for the shouting that she is sure would come soon. She is already wincing in advance of her dad's yelling.

But to her surprise he does not start to pontificate. Instead, Abdullah only sits there with a stunned expression on his face. After some time, he reaches for his coffee with a trembling hand, taking a sip of it. Putting it back down on the table, he says "Well, I must say that I can understand why he would be upset. But this does show me just how much like your mother you are." Shani is now frowning in confusion. The girl doesn't know what he means by that and waits for him to explain. "What I meant is that she once did the same thing to me and tricked me into eating her period blood."

Shani's now the shocked one. The tall beauty never thought she was following in her mother's footsteps when she did what she did. It comes as a genuinely shocking surprise to her. "Anyways, I need you to help me get him back," she says. The exotic girl continues "I'm going to have sex with him and then you can help me tell him that you want us to get married in order to protect our family's reputation. He will think of it as a cultural issue and do it. It is the only way to get him to agree to a teenage marriage, and will make sure he would not leave me. I know that you aren't old-fashioned that way but I'm asking you to pretend to be, to get your daughter the perfect husband. Will you do it for me please?"

Abdullah considers it for a moment. He isn't one for manipulating people, but Henry is a very nice boy who is good for his spoiled daughter. That kid is a good potential husband for her and he doesn't want to let the opportunity slip away. Plus, Shani also wants him, and he wants his daughter to be happy. He nods. "I will do it. You can seduce him and get him in your bed, and I can play the enraged, patriarchal father, and he will believe it because of our country of origin. We'll make him marry you by using his own sympathetic nature on him."

Shani walks around the table to hug her dad tightly. "Thank you so much! I promise this is the only crazy thing that I will ever ask you to do. The only one!" She has never known such happiness before. Of course, the marriage would not be hard only on guilt-tripping. She knows that Henry also loves her. That is the reason why she is willing to do this. It is only to prevent the boy from leaving her if he gets too angry about what she did with his food when he was here the last time.

She waits eagerly after he's left. The Middle Eastern girl has already asked Henry to come over to her house and he should be here any minute. As Shani waits for his arrival, she paces around the room. Finally Henry gets here and she prepares herself for what she is about to do. It might be a little difficult since she never had sex before and is still a virgin, but she knows that Henry is one too so that should make it manageable for her.

The girl folds her arms under her breasts, thrusting them up and together, deepening the valley between her large boobs. He can see the cleft between her mounds since she is wearing a low neckline T-shirt, and his penis grows hard in his pants. She smirks, walking towards him and saying "Hello, my love. I want to do something with you." Then her hand reaches down to touch his cock through his pants, feeling him throb with arousal. "I want you to shove your cock all the way inside me and make you cum in my womb."

Henry is startled and backs away, but she follows him and uses her other hand to gather his wrists, slamming them up against the wall behind him. She leans in, so that his covered prick is pressed against her groin. Her pussy is so hot right now he can feel the heat through their clothes but he still struggles. "Wait a minute, Shani," he says. "I'm still a bit upset about what you did with my food the last time I was here. So not right now, okay?"

She shakes her head, fondling him through his pants before unzipping it. Yanking it down, she also gets rid of his boxers, revealing his pulsating shaft. Shani wraps her hand around the rod and strokes, jerking him off. "You are forgetting something. You are mine and I can do whatever I want with you. You have no right to protest," she hisses into his ear, biting on Henry's earlobe as her hand continues to caress his dick. "I'm going to put you in my cunt and make you fuck me bareback, until my pussy is full of your seed."

Now he is starting to freak out, trying to escape from her again. But she holds him fast, her fingers still clenched tightly around the boy's dick. "Unprotected? But you could get pregnant Shani!" he exclaims in shock, struggling to get her hand off his cock and failing. Her grip on his penis is way too tight. She is stronger than him and he doesn't stand any chance against her. "Please don't make me fuck you without a condom. I'm begging you." He couldn't believe what is happening when she rips her own skirt and panties off, before slapping him violently.

"First, I already got an IUD inserted just a few hours after meeting you. Now I don't want to hear another word," she tells him. "Your cock belongs to me and you can't keep it out of my pussy. You have to do what I tell you to, because you are my boyfriend, lover and sex slave." Her hand keeps on stroking him as he looks at the full bush above her powerful vagina. "Now beg me to fuck you hard or I'll squeeze your balls until you cry. Do it now, Henry. Show me what a slut you can be." Her left hand moves to cup his balls and he gulps, afraid that she would actually hurt him if he doesn't do what she asks.

He believes he has no other choice if he wants to protect his genitals, not knowing that it is just a bluff. "Please fuck me hard, Shani. Make me your slut," he begs her, tears in his eyes. She smirks and leads him into the bedroom, where she pushes him down onto the bed. Then she climbs on top of him and slides down, taking Henry's shaft up inside her. Her cunt sheathes him completely. It envelopes him in tightness and warmth as the two lose their virginities to each other, or rather, Shani forcefully takes Henry's away from him.

She smirks down at her cute boyfriend and kisses him on the tip of his nose, watching his tears stream out all over his cheeks. "Baby, you are always going to fuck me whenever I want," she says to him, clenching her pussy around his cock and making him moan. Shani then rolls over onto her back so that he is now on top of her. "Go ahead. Start fucking me now, my fuck toy. If you don't fuck me hard enough I'm going to hurt you."

Fearing for his safety, he begins to thrust, slamming his pole into her. Drilling her snatch, Henry pounds his girlfriend into the bed. She smiles and rubs her clit, thrusting up aggressively, fucking him back harder than he is doing her. He forces himself to screw her as hard as he could. "That's it, my little whore. Fuck me harder. I want to feel your balls slapping against my ass," she orders him. He rams into her aggressively, his cock entering her again and again several times as she clings to his back.

Eventually, he finds himself unable to hold back his orgasm. The friction is too great and he begins to unload, pumping cum inside her. Soon, he is filling up Shani's pussy with his jizz. "Take it out and spray the rest of your load on my face," she orders him. Henry obeys her and withdraws his spasming dick from her pussy, and fires the remaining cum in his balls all over Shani's perfect face. Strands after strands of his cum land on her beautiful cheeks. Within seconds, he has soaked his girlfriends' face in his semen, drenching her completely. Looking at him with a smile on her glazed face, she gives him a smile.

Half an hour later, she shakes him awake. "Open your mouth," she tells him. The groggy boy does what he's told and she stands up with her crotch over his head, and starts urinating in his mouth. He is shocked and can do nothing but take it, swallowing her pee. She keeps on pissing in his mouth. He could feel her sour piss hit the back of his throat as she keeps on peeing for sometime before stopping. Henry looks up at her with his mouth full of her piss and forces himself to gulp it all down when she glares at him. She gives him a satisfied look before lying back down on the bed next to him and going to sleep again, curled up in his arms.

.......

Henry is feeling better about being tricked into drinking his eating his girlfriend's period blood now. She did prove her love to him when the two of them had sex. It showed him that they are in a serious relationship with each other and he is now willing to forget about what she did earlier. He has no idea what is about to happen to him as he reads on a couch in his living room. His mom and dad are away right now, and Shani will be arriving in just a few minutes. Henry is giving himself a short amount of time to go over some bits in his textbook that he's read last night, to consolidate what he's already learnt. Then he will focus his attention on his girlfriend entirely.

It makes him turn red to think of how he surrendered his body to her and let her have her way with him so easily. He feels a little bit used by then realises that it's all okay because he loves her and she loves him. God he is willing to forgive anything. He just needs to be with her. Without her, Henry feels lost. It's amazing how attached he is to his beautiful Egyptian girlfriend after they fell in love with each other. She means so much to him.

Shani arrives, frowning slightly. This makes Henry worry, since she's always been in good mood whenever she visited his place before. Seeing her frown makes him think that something bad might have happened to her earlier, and that is what makes him more worried than anything can. "There is something we have to discuss, baby," she tells Henry. "Could you please get me some milk? I could really use it right now." He nods and goes to the refrigeration, opening it and getting out a carton of milk, pouring into a glass. "Thank you so much, darling."

The boy sits down opposite her at the table, handing her the glass of cold milk. He waits as she drinks it, thinking about what could have possibly happened to make her look so serious. Finally, the suspense is too much for him. Henry has to know what's wrong and if anything bad happened to his girlfriend. "What is it, baby? I really want to know. Is it something I can help you with?" He grasps her hands gently, looking deep into her beautiful eyes. Her flawless olive skin feels so warm as he touches her, and he thinks she looks fragile, unlike she ever did before.

Right now she is putting on a show for his benefit, acting like she is hiding a concern and doesn't want him to get worried. In truth, Shani is devising the best way to manipulate her very cute boyfriend into marriage. She has already worked out the general plan earlier and is just thinking of the words she is going to use on him. "I talked to my father earlier today," she informs Henry. "He knows that we had sex, and he did not take the news very well at all. That's what we have to talk about today."

Henry gulps very nervously. Suddenly the teenage boy is sweating. Shani notices this and tries to hide her smirk. It is starting to head the way she wants. She needs to keep him off balance and make sure that he doesn't guess that she is deceiving him. "Did he yell at your or anything?" he asks her, worried. She nods "He didn't hit you though, right? Please tell me that he didn't hit you. I won't be able to live with myself if I'm the reason you got hurt." His concern for her makes Shani feel slightly bad for doing this, but she reminds herself that she has to, in order to ensure that the two of them stay together.

Shani knows that the next moments are going to be crucial to making her plan work. She takes a deep breath and then looks her boyfriend deep in the eye. "I might not have been physically hit but he called me many things and said that I am a disgrace to our family." Henry winces as he takes in what she said to him. He can not believe that Abdullah would say something like that to Shani. The thing is, he didn't, but Henry does not know that. "He also told me that if I don't get married to you, he is going to disown me."

Now he is totally speechless with shock as Shani looks at him hopefully. Shani wonders how he will respond to this. It is the first time she has ever attempted to guilt trip someone and she isn't sure if it will work. Finally, the boy says "We love each other, so why not?" The girl smiles when she sees that it's working and he's acquiescing to her demand. "I will marry you, baby." Henry gives her a smile and kisses her gently, unaware that he's just been manipulated into agreeing to a teenage marriage by his extremely cunning girlfriend.

Shani hides her mischievous grin well and pretends to be nothing but relieved as she leans into the kiss and folds her arms around him. She kisses him back hard, sucking on his lower lip, rubbing her hands through his hair. "You are so wonderful, baby," she tells him. "There is just one thing left. You have to talk to my father and plan the wedding with him. He already wants you to marry me and all that's left to discuss is the finer details. There is nothing to worry about now, baby." This statement is accurate since her father is actually probably at home laughing right now, thinking about how they plotted this together.

Henry steels his nerves over the next several hours. Shani tells him to relax as he waits until it is time to leave the house. He gets over to her place with her and the two of them hold hands as they go inside. He has no idea that his girlfriend and her dad set this up, and is still under the impression that they are getting married to save her family's reputation. The idea that he's tricked never crossed his mind, not even once. That is how well Shani pulled this off, with her superb acting talent that made her excel at drama classes throughout all her school years.

Henry sees Abdullah waiting inside the living room and immediately walks to the man, his face set in determination. He feels nervous as hell but knows that this is what he must do and does not ball away from what lies ahead, tapping into all his inner courage. "Mr Hassan, I had no intention of bringing disgrace to you or your family," he begins in the most polite tone possible. "I want you to know that I love your daughter. She is smart, kind and makes me feel warm whenever I am with her. I will take the responsibility for my actions and marry her, if you will give me permission to do so."

Abdullah makes eye contact with his daughter, who is standing right behind Henry right now. Shani nods, a smile in her eyes as she waits for her dad to say what they agreed on. "Well, I must say that I think you would make the perfect son in law, so yes, you can marry Shani. Just promise me you will never hurt her," he says to Henry. Henry is happy that this is going so well. Even though Shani already told him before the two came here that marriage is what her dad wants for them, it is still so surreal to him.

He has envisioned a lot for his future but never thought that he would end up getting married at the age of 18, or at least engaged, since they have not set a date for the wedding yet. This is all way more than he ever expected from his previously mundane high school life. "I promise to be the best husband I can be to her, and that I will never hurt Shani. I won't let you down, sir," Henry vows, his eyes glinting with determination as he makes a promise to himself to be the best husband possible to the love of his life.

Abdullah nods approvingly and gets up to embrace his future son in law. The man does so both to show that he is now part of the family and to hide the smile that is growing across his happy face. "Very good, my boy," he tells the teenager. "Now, if you will excuse us, I have something important to discuss with my daughter now." Henry nods and leaves, understanding that they are just going to have a father daughter conversation, but not that it will be about him. How could he possibly know when they concealed it so well?

As soon as he is out the door, the two remaining people immediately giggle like idiots. Well, Shani more so than her father, who is holding most of it in. "I can't believe it worked so well," she tells him, clutching her stomach as she tries not to laugh. The girl is happy that her plan worked and she is going to get to marry the boy she loves. But she is extremely amused too at how easy he made it to secure his hand in marriage, when they hadn't even been dating for a year yet. "Oh, thank you so much for your help, dad."

Her father waves it aside. "It's no big deal honey. No need to worry about it," he tells her. "Besides, I do want that boy as my son in law too. He is going to be a good husband to you and a great father to my grandchild." The two of them laugh and high five, cackling in a devious way as they discuss the future. Everything is going wonderfully and they are sure soon things would just get even better. Shani is delighted thinking of what her and Henry's wedding will be like. She is already picturing all the different types of flowers to use.

Then the girl is reminded of something that is very important. Shani could not believe that she forgot about this. How could she? "I still need to go talk to his parents," she tells Abdullah. "Henry's mom and I met once but I still have to meet his father, and then ask both of them to accept me as their daughter in law." She suddenly feels nervous, just like she is pretty sure her now fiancé felt mere moments ago. "I am sure his mom would be fine since she basically told me I could do whatever I want with her son, but his father might not want him to go into a teenage marriage. I'll have to talk to him tomorrow."

12