Immobilized

Story Info
Sarah becomes stuck trying to watch.
3.9k words
4.58
14.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story "The Wraparound"

https://literotica.com/s/the-wraparound

Immobilized

Sarah knew it was a bad decision before she even took any action. She pranced up the stairs and into her bedroom and threw herself down on the bed, landing in the pile of soft comforters and pillows. Laying on her bed staring at the ceiling she found herself daydreaming and fanaticizing about fingers and touching and the wetness between her legs. She was completely overcome with the urge to be daring. She had never felt like this before. Turned on, certainly but this was an entirely new level of lust and hunger and yearning.

She could not get the thoughts of Michael and his fingers, and how they brushed, caressed, and explored her. He barely even touched her and yet she melted in response. She let her own fingers trace along her body just as his had moments ago, and found herself simply gushing with anticipation and desire for more. She recalled laying back on the couch and spreading her legs for him. The teasing. The buildup. The secrecy of their intimate moment.

Kristen and Sarah had bedrooms upstairs separated by a shared bathroom suite that included a large walk in shower, double vanity, and water closet. If the doors are open its possible to see from one girl's bedroom to the other with the outer hallway doors being closed. Since the girls share a bathroom they are always in each other's space and its very common for the inner doors between the bathroom to be open.

There have been a few times that Sarah has caught Kristen either masturbating or having sex with different boys with her door open. Sarah figured out that if she turns off all her lights, its next to impossible to see her laying on her bed looking at Kristen and her activities. Sarah would lay on her bed and touch herself, trying to guess just what was happening to her older sister. How was she laying? Was she on her front or her back? Sarah had no experience with any of this herself so the conquests of Kristen were her only guide.

The bathroom door was closed and Sarah could hear the water running which meant her sister was showering. She knew how the night was going to go. Her sister would clean up and then return to her room for the evening. Michael would come up and they would close her bedroom door and he would do.. whatever it was that he does to her.

On occasion Sarah could hear them if her door to the bathroom remained open, or if Kristen forgot to close her door all the way. Sound easily travels across the tiled bathroom walls between bedrooms. She sometimes can hear Kristen moaning. Sarah can see Kristen's door from her own bed and would often fantasize about what Michael was doing with her just on the other side. She always wondered what it felt like to be touched by him, and now that his fingers had been inside her, she wanted to know even more.

One night, Sarah snuck into the bathroom and placed her ear up against Kristen's bedroom door and tried to hear. She could make out heavy breathing and moaning and the bed creaking but got scared that she would be discovered, chickened out, and ran back to her room.

Her heart was racing, daring to find out what happens on the other side of that door. She tip towed out into the hall and down to her sister's door. She peered in and saw the room was empty and the bathroom door was closed from this side too. She stepped inside the room and peered around to make sure it was safe. She could still hear the shower on. Michael was nowhere in sight.

Kristen has a low platform bed. The mattress is not directly on the floor but it's very close to the ground. There is maybe eight inches of space between the bed frame and the carpet. She looked at the opening and tried to figure out if she could actually fit under there. 'That is so small' she thought. She stood there pondering when she heard the water turn off. Without completely thinking it through, she ran over to the side of the bed and squeezed under part way, face down. She realized that once she was in, she would not be able to turn over, so she backed out, rolled over onto her back, and maneuvered her way under the tight opening so that her head was facing out.

It was even tighter than she imagined. She figured it would open up more under the bed but it was tight all the way across. Her breasts pressed up into the wood and there was almost no room to move her arms or legs around. She could wiggle her hips and shoulders just a bit to find a comfortable position but for the most part there was just nowhere to go.

Sarah was excited to have made it into her sister's room undetected and peered out of the small space. From her vantage point she could see the floor in front of her. She could see her sister's panties discarded on the way to the bathroom. There was a soft warm light from the lamp on her bedside table as the only illumination in the room.

As no one was in the room, she took advantage of the opportunity to look around her new hiding place. She shared this space with a pair of sneakers, some jeans, and a lot of dust. Her sister really should clean under her bed more often. She saw a light pink object just near the corner of the bed and the wall. She maneuvered her arm up to try to reach the object, but it was just out of reach. She wiggled and squirmed a bit more until her hand reached out and could touch it.

She clasped her fingers around the soft rubbery item and pulled it toward her face so she could get a better view. OMG. Her sister has a dildo! Her sister stores her dildo under the bed! She looked at the soft shape, holding it close to her face. It felt nice in her hand. She had never touched a dildo before. She wrapped her hand around it. It was big. Her hand could barely fit around it. Did her sister actually use this? She giggled out loud, forgetting where she was.

She stroked the shaft up and down, imaging what it must be like to touch a real cock. Something wild inside her made her move the dildo up to her mouth and pressed her lips against the head. She gently kissed the head and stuck her tongue out a bit and licked the very top. It didn't taste that bad. It didn't taste like rubber like she was expecting. She pressed it against her lips and moved it into her mouth. She felt the head enter between her lips and she moved her tongue around and over it. She noticed that she was suddenly soaking wet again.

She pushed the dildo further into her mouth, even surprising herself. Even with just the head, it seemed to completely fill her mouth. She swallowed hard, imaging it was Michael's cock that was in her mouth. Would he be gentle with her, or would he force his cock even deeper into her throat. What did Michael taste like? She pulled the dildo out of her mouth and then pushed it back in, clasping the shaft and forcing it deeper down her throat. Something about the small space, and the dildo in her mouth and thinking about sucking a cock made Sarah have another terrible idea.

She removed the dildo from her lips, now covered with wet saliva. She maneuvered her arm down to her waist, over her leg and up under her pajama shorts. She felt the slippery object touching her inner thigh as she wiggled it up and made contact with her wet lips. She could feel the head as it pressed against her, forcing her lips open. The amount of wetness and lubrication between her legs surrounded the head of the dildo. She sat there for a moment, getting used to the feeling. Her hand was over her thigh, holding it firmly in place against her entrance but she didn't dare push in any further.

There was a noise from the bathroom door as Kristen walked out with a towel wrapped around her. Sarah froze, brought out of her moment of discovery back to her secret hiding spot under the bed. Her heart raced. She didn't dare move a muscle. What would happen if she was discovered?

Sarah watched as Kristen's feet and legs made several passes by the bed. She could still see the water droplets from the shower on her freshly shaved legs. At one point Kristen placed one leg up onto the bed and rubbed lotion all over her leg. As she did this Sarah glanced right up Kristen's towel right to her sister's freshly shaved pussy. Sarah was jealous of her amazing body and figure. She could see why Michael had such a fondness for her. But then again, Michael's fingers were inside HER this evening.

Sarah pressed the dildo clasped in her hand into her. She felt more pressure against her lips. She tried the best she could to open her hips to give herself better access, but there was almost no wiggle room at all. She thought about pushing the dildo into her mouth and pressed gently with her hand. The head move inward about a quarter inch. She pulled out. 'That wasn't so bad'. She thought.

She proceeded to repeat it again. Pushing in just a tiny bit. Her eyes got big as she felt the head slipping farther into her. She held it there for a moment and then took it back out. As she did this, she watched her sister apply more lotion to her smooth legs. She dropped her towel to the floor and sat on the bed, applying lotion all over her entire body. Sarah had to be perfectly silent. her heart was pounding through her chest. She pushed in again, deeper this time. She felt the object enter her and her muscles clench and relax around it.

From the hallway she could make out footsteps coming upstairs. Michael entered through Kristen's door, and closed it behind him. The door latched securely. She was now in the same room where everything happens. She watched as Kristen rose off the bed naked, to greet Michael. She saw two sets of feet on the floor in front of her. Kristen was up on her tiptoes, standing with him in a close embrace. She could not see their faces but could hear perfectly. She imagined the deep kiss they were sharing, their tongues entwined and Michael holding her up, she could see his hands squeezing her ass cheeks. She could hear the sounds of kissing and sucking and breathing. The sounds turned Sarah on even more and she pressed deeper into herself. She was trapped under the bed with her sister's dildo inside her, watching and knowing that Kristen was about to get fucked right here in front of her.

Michael broke the kiss with Kristen. Sarah watched as he pushed her over toward the bed and then down onto the mattress, falling on top of her. The bed dipped down with the weight of two bodies. Sarah gasped as the bed sank lower, pressing her firmly, immobilized between the mattress and the floor. The dildo sank farther inside her and all she could do was just lay there and try not to scream or moan.

She could imagine Michael laying on top of her, running his hands and fingers all over her body. She could feel a rhythm coming through the mattress. 'His fingers must be inside her now' Sarah thought. She could feel as he moved his fingers in and out of her, just above her. She could hear her sister moaning between deep kisses.

Sarah imagined Michael sucking and licking her older sister's breasts and biting her nipples, his fingers rubbing her clit and sliding inside her over and over again. She felt the dildo move in and out of her with the rhythm of Michael's fingers just inches above. It was like he was finger fucking Sarah at the same time. OMG. Sarah couldn't move. Tightly pressed like a sandwich. With so much weight on top of her it was hard to even take a deep breath. She felt the head of the dildo slide all the way in.

The noises above changed. She heard licking and sucking and deep moaning from her sister. Michael was going down on her, licking her pussy up and down, fingering her. She imagined Kristen's legs wrapped and over his shoulders, her hands in his hair, pulling him as close as possible. She could hear how wet she was. She could feel Kristen bucking her hips, slamming into her below the bed, and the dildo that was sliding in and out of her. She felt every single action that happened up on the bed mirrored within herself.

The positions changed again. 'I think they rolled over' she thought. She could hear her sister. She could hear as she started sucking and slurping. She was sucking his cock! She would go deep and then let out a gasp for air with a little gag. Sarah was imaging it was she that was sucking on Michael's cock. It was his cock sliding in and out of her waiting throat. She wanted all of that. She wanted to taste him and feel him in her mouth, just like her sister.

She just realized how deep the dildo was now inside of her. She had never felt anything like this before. She was quickly approaching a massive climax, and she was stuck and unable to stop it or do anything about it. She just had to let it happen. Her sister switched positions again. She could feel her move around above her. 'Oh my god they are going to fuck right now on top of me' Sarah thought.

She heard Kristen let out a moan as Michael entered her. Sarah felt every single motion press down through the mattress and compress her own body against the floor. He slams into her hard and Kristen lets out a loud moan. The movement is nearly violent and with each thrust Sarah experiences an equal pressure down and pressing into her. Again, and again he slams into her sister, legs spread wide on the bed. It's almost like Sarah is getting fucked by Michael.

The feelings become overpowering as the dildo continues to slide deeper into her pussy. She feels her orgasm come on so quickly and so forceful as Michael slams down over and over. She tries to mask her own moan with her sisters. Her muscles squeeze and grip the dildo as a wave of pleasure explodes through her. Her toes curl and legs shake as she can only enjoy the ride, hearing as her sister approaches her own climax. Harder and harder, faster and faster. She hears her sister let out a gasp. The bed is banging against the floor and Sarah is caught squarely in the middle. She hears as her older sister starts cumming, shaking the bed above her, still slamming down over and over again.

Sarah sees Michael's feel appear at the side of the bed followed quickly by Kristen's as he pulls her up off the bed and spins her around. She watches as Michael stands behind her and forces her legs open with his, making her feet slide out. This is followed by the sound and sensation of Kristen falling forward onto the bed with her ass in the air, legs spread with Michael behind her. Sarah imagines as he pushes her sister's head down onto the bed and takes her from behind.

Michael slams into Kristen repeatedly, each time sending the full weight of both of them down under the bed crushing Sarah, forcing deeper and deeper penetration. She can hear him slamming into her, slapping against her ass as he deeply penetrates her sister.

He stops thrusting for a moment and then Sarah hears the sound of his hand making contact with Kristen's ass cheeks with great force SLAP! SPANK! Kristen moans and groans loudly, wilting onto the bed. More thrusting followed by even harder slaps of her ass. He doesn't hold anything back as he slaps her cheeks hard enough to make Kristen actually whimper and groan.

Sarah imagines what it would feel like to get hit that hard, to be penetrated that deep and hard and long. She could hear her sister gasping and almost crying into her mattress just inches from her own face. With each thrust into her sister, she feels the full weight of the two of them coming down on her, pressing the dildo deeper into her own pussy. There was no avoiding the constant and relentless stimulation with each and every thrust.

Sarah was doing everything she could to stay completely silent but was losing the battle. Instead, she knew that her sister would moan loudly just as Michael thrust the deepest. She tried to match the timing of her sister's outbursts with her own quiet sighs and moans. It was so helpful to be able to release some built up sounds from her own mouth. The pleasure was immense and building. All of the air exited her lungs each time the mattress sunk down causing a quiet moan to be released from her lips. Sarah went from completely concerned that she was going to be heard to totally incapable of controlling the sounds coming out of her mouth.

She had never in her young life been so wet or turned on before. She was edging closer and closer to another orgasm just by listening to her sister's moans and whimpers.

Then the strangest thought came across her mind. What would it be like to cum with Michael? Could she try to hold off long enough to experience Michael exploding deep inside her sister? OMG the idea of this simply flooded her brain and she was suddenly focused on this new goal. She could barely move her fingers positioned over the dildo between thrusts. She would try to move it in and out with just the small wiggle room she had to play with. The slippery fluid escaping from her lips made it almost frictionless. She felt completely full from the toy inside her, yet still wanted more. More.

Fuck. Her sister was getting absolutely railed just inches from her. At times she sounded like she was in complete agony and at others she was releasing nearly screaming moans into the mattress. Just inches away from each other, she could hear her sister's every sound through the mattress. SLAP! SPANK! SLAP!

Sarah didn't know where her last orgasm ended, and then next one began. It came on just as hard and fast as the previous and when it happened the dildo went deep inside of her thanks to all of the lubrication. She wanted to be where her sister is. She wanted to feel Michael inside of her, slamming into her over and over with such great force. She was in a state of bliss. Totally unable to move under the bed, Fucked by proximity. She could see stars and was no longer in control of her own body.

Michael pushed Kristen over on the bed so she was on her back, with her head hanging over the edge. She could see her sister's hair hanging down and the back of her neck. She watched as Michael placed his hard wet cock against her sisters mouth which she opened. He started thrusting himself deep into the back of Kristen's mouth, over and over. Kristen made noises Sarah had never heard before. She was totally at the mercy of Michael, who was quickly approaching his own orgasm.

Sarah could not believe she was witnessing this. She was actually watching Michael fuck her sisters mouth. This was the first time she had seen his cock before. There was saliva and cum and dripping down from Kristen's mouth onto the floor right next to the bed. He was not being gentle in any way with Kristen, who was taking his cock as deep as he thrust it, over and over.

A moan escaped from Michael's mouth this time as he face fucked Kristen. His cum exploded into her mouth. It spilled out as she coughed and it dribbled down her cheeks and hair and face, landing on the floor. He continued to fuck her relentlessly as he was cumming. This was just too much for Sarah. She pushed the dildo inside her all the way and her body shook and convulsed for the fourth time this evening. Her muscles squeezed and contracted around the pink toy. She imagined Michael's cock sending cum streaming down her own throat and into her waiting mouth.

He collapsed onto the bed on top of Kristen. The two of them lay there breathing heavily for several minutes. She could hear them whispering to each other. Kristen reached down and grabbed the towel off the floor to clean off. Michael got off the bed and headed toward the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Sarah lay there, finally able to breathe normally again. The dildo was still buried inside of her. She was still trapped under the bed. She needed to figure out how to get out from under here without detection. She decided to wait and see what would happen.

Michael came out of the bathroom wearing a towel and walked over to the bed. He kissed Kristen and then walked out of the room to head down to the kitchen to get them both a drink. As he left, Kristen got up off the bed and bounded into the bathroom to clean up. She closed the bathroom door behind her leaving Sarah... alone in the room.

12