Immobilized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had to act fast. As soon as she knew that her sister was not coming back out of the bathroom, she worked to wiggle and squirm out from under the platform bed. She worked as fast as she could. She got her arm out, and then her leg, and then pushed and twisted and stretched until the rest of her body made it out from under the mattress. She quickly picked herself up off the floor and tip toed out her sister's bedroom door, down the hall and bounced into her own room, closing the door behind her and throwing the comforter over her head.

Her heart was beating a thousand beats a minute. She lay quietly, frozen, trying to hear if she was detected. A minute went by. Then another. She heard her sister return back to her bedroom and Michael come back up the stairs, and her sister's door close once again. She let out a huge sigh. OMG she had gotten away with it.

It was at this moment she looked in her right hand and realized that still clasped in her fingers, was her sister's pink dildo, wet and covered in her own juices. She knew at that very moment, filled with desire and wanting that she would not stop until Michael fucked her.

----------------------------------------------------------

©2023 Michael Carrie, All Rights Reserved

12