Immoral Counseling Ch. 01

Story Info
Older man takes advantage of a busty schoolgirl.
3.1k words
4.39
30.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't used to being lectured. Sitting in the guidance counselor's office, listening to Mr. Weaver drone on and on about her grades and her attendance, Lacy wanted to scream. All these adults -- her teachers, her counselors, her mom -- couldn't shut up about school and college and homework, but she was sick of it. She was tired of being the flawless, model student -- straight A's, honor roll, perfect attendance. She just wanted to enjoy her childhood.

Lacy was an 18 year old senior in high school. She was 5'2" and 106 lbs with blonde hair, a slim waist, thick butt, and a 32D bust. At the start of high school, she was an awkward young teen, but over the past couple years, she'd blossomed into a head-turning beauty. She took a certain amount of satisfaction from the jealous looks the other girls gave her.

"I'll do better, Mr. Weaver," she replied when he finally stopped talking. It was an empty promise, and they both knew it.

She'd be graduating soon, and she didn't want to spend her last year with her face buried in books. She wanted to hang out with her friends and go out with her boyfriend Simon. It wasn't just a textbook case of "senior-itis," though. After her parents' divorce three years ago, things had been rough, but she'd held it together and continued to excel. Then, right before the summer last year, her father moved overseas for work. With her father out of her life and her mother often coming home late at night, she started acting out -- not doing her homework, cutting class, and staying out late. Even the way she dressed had turned flashy. She wore her uniform skirt low on her hips and a little short and her shirt unbuttoned just enough to tease her ample cleavage and a hint of her bra, with lots of makeup and gold jewelry. She was still adhering to the dress code, but just barely.

Weaver rubbed the spot between his eyebrows. He reminded himself that patience was a virtue.

"You need to decide what's important to you, Lacy. If you keep on this trajectory, getting a scholarship for college will be the least of your concerns. If you fall below a C average, you won't have enough credits to graduate. You still have time to bring your grades back up, but you'll have to work hard and not play around with your boyfriend so much."

"I know," she replied tersely. "I promise to work hard and get my grades back on track."

Realizing he wasn't getting anywhere, Mr. Weaver dismissed her shortly after that. He was frustrated to see such a bright, promising pupil giving up and falling apart so close to the finish line, but there was little he could do about it. He jotted a few notes in Lacy's file and then headed off to grab some papers from the printer.

As Lacy walked down the hallway, she silently fumed about her conversation with Mr. Weaver. So what if she'd gotten a few B's last semester? She was still going to graduate. And where did he get off telling her not to spend time with her boyfriend? She wanted to tell him off to his face, but she knew better. At the same time, his words had really affected her. Despite everything, she was still an honest, hard-working girl, and being lectured by someone she trusted was upsetting.

While lost in her thoughts, she was surprised when her boyfriend suddenly popped out of an empty classroom.

"Simon, what are you doing?" she whispered, fearing someone would see them.

"Waiting for you, babe. Get in here quick!"

Without another word, she stepped inside as he shut the door behind her. This section of the school was all science labs, which were empty at this time of day. She didn't need to ask why Simon was waiting for her. As soon as the door closed, his hands were all over her, his lips finding hers as his fingers busied themselves with her shirt buttons.

They'd grown up together, but only started officially dating last year. They had sex for the first time over the summer, and since then, they were fucking as often as they could, which was a lot since Lacy's mom often worked late -- or stayed out getting drunk. Even with that, they still sometimes cut class to do it in the bathroom, or a storage closet, or even the stairwell.

He freed her breasts and admired the perky, round globes. They were topped by soft, pastel pink nipples that were slightly darker at the edge of the areola. Simon brought his mouth to her nipple, licking it before sucking it between his lips. She shuddered and moaned as his mouth caressed her sensitive nub. She loved having her breasts and nipples licked and sucked, and the sensation had her creaming her panties. After a minute, he gave her other nipple the same treatment before stepping back and releasing his erection from his slacks.

"Come here and suck it, babe."

Lacy always hated this part -- not because she hated sucking cock, but because it always felt so unromantic and a little demeaning. A quick kiss, some breast play, and then she was on her knees with his meat in her mouth. At least she liked the taste and feel of it, so it wasn't all bad. She shrugged off her top and bra and slid to her knees in front of him. Precum dribbled from his tip, glistening and wet in the soft light that leaked in from the hallway. Simon was average in size, but his cock had a nice shape that fit her perfectly -- she could fit most of him in her mouth without difficulty. She licked it for him, eliciting a groan and shudder, and then she slowly, gently wrapped her lips around his crown. She teased him to start, but when she felt his insistent hands on the back of her head, she relented and slid down the length of his shaft. Maintaining a steady pressure, she sucked his cock like a straw, bobbing her head slightly while wriggling her tongue along his length. As she slobbered over his cock, she worked a free hand into her blue cotton hipster panties and circled her fingers around her swollen clit.

Simon was in heaven. He loved the feeling of her mouth around his prick, and the thrill of doing this in a place where they risked being caught heightened his pleasure. He worried he wouldn't last long, and when he felt the tip of her tongue play around the sensitive underside of his head, he had to stop her.

"Damn, you're so good at that," he said as he leaned forward to kiss her. "Come sit up here."

She stood and sat on the edge of the table nearby, spreading her legs to show off her panties. Simon couldn't help but admire her beauty and sensuality. He kissed her breasts and then her lips, making her moan into his mouth.

"Put it in me," she sighed. "Fuck me."

His hands slipped into her skirt, and she obligingly lifted her hips to let him slide her panties down her shapely thighs. When the flimsy garment caught on her shoes, she kicked them off and let them land wherever. With nothing left obstructing his access to her shaved, pink pussy, he quickly and effortlessly slid into her. They both moaned, clutching at each other. As he moved his hips, she wrapped her legs around his waist and buried her face in his neck, whimpering with pleasure. He fucked her vigorously, but he knew he wouldn't hold out for long.

"Don't stop," she gasped. "You feel so good inside me. I love it."

Simon grit his teeth and tried to hold on. He pounded into her, kissing her neck and licking along her earlobe. The room filled with the sound of their breathing and the rhythmic slap of his pelvis against hers. The table whined, as though in protest. Lacy trembled with pleasure, and the fear of someone walking in on them only made her hotter. Her pussy squelched as Simon's cock sawed in and out of her clenching orifice. While he thrust into her, she squeezed his dick with her pussy, practically milking him. His balls churned, and his heart raced. He'd reached his limit.

"Fuck, baby, get down and suck it. I'm going to cum."

Lacy tried to hide her disappointment as she slid off the table and opened her mouth to take him in. She sucked along the length of shaft, using her lips and tongue to stimulate him. His cock began to throb and jump in her mouth, so she pulled away and jerked him until he shot his thick load onto her face. She didn't like getting a facial, but it was better than having his cum in her mouth. While his precum was slightly salty, his semen was bitter. She'd tasted it once before, when he'd started shooting off in her mouth without warning her, and she hated it. She was mad for days at him after that, and ever since, she refused to let him cum in her mouth. She didn't even want to have to spit it out.

While she wiped the cum off her face with a tissue, Simon was already fixing his clothes. He helped her to stand and hugged her tightly, enjoying the feel of her pillowy tits crushed against his chest. Moving his hands down from her lower back, he squeezed his fingers into the spongy cheeks of her voluptuous ass.

"You were incredible," he said, kissing her. "We should do this again."

"No way. I'd rather not risk getting expelled."

He only laughed and kissed her again before heading back to class, leaving her to dress by herself.

Lacy didn't know how she could go back to class in this state. Her pussy ached with unfulfilled need, and without thinking, she began running her fingertips through her hot, moist slit. She wished she had something bigger -- like her hairbrush handle -- but she'd have to make do with her fingers. Hopping back up on the tabletop, she drew one knee up and rested her foot on the edge of the table and busied her fingers in her drooling cunt. With her free hand, she plucked and pinched her nipple, biting her lower lip to stifle her moans. She hadn't been close to finishing with Simon, but she hoped to rub one out quickly and get back to class.

Weaver watched the boy exit the dark, empty lab room looking pleased with himself. He'd seen them enter the room together, and he didn't need to guess what they were up to. He should have put a stop to it immediately, but instead, he spied on their brief, passionate encounter through the small vertical window by the room's rear entrance. Simon had clearly enjoyed himself, but Weaver could tell Lacy had been left wanting. What he was thinking was absolutely mad, but he also couldn't let this opportunity slip by him.

At age 52, Andrew Weaver had been a teacher for nearly 18 years. In that time, he'd had a few elicit relationships with his students, but he was always careful and discreet. He'd never raised any suspicion. As far as anyone knew, he was an upstanding, model educator and counselor. He usually wouldn't take unnecessary risks just to bag a young girl, but something about Lacy, about this entire scenario, was inhibiting his better judgment. As he watched the sexy teen desperately finger herself, he was certain he could exploit this situation to his advantage.

Lacy was leaned back on one hand with her eyes closed and two fingers of her other hand stuffed in her tight box. A stream of white fluids dribbled out of her slit, ran down between her cheeks, and pooled on the table under her. When she heard the door handle turning, her eyes snapped open, and she gasped in shock as her guidance counselor entered the room. Her mind flew into a panic, and she frantically covered her breasts and pussy with her hands. Weaver quickly shut the door behind him.

"Mr. Weaver!" she started, but she didn't know what to say.

"Dirty slut, is this why you're failing your classes? Too busy spreading your legs to study?"

Before she could answer, Weaver crossed the room and pressed his mouth against hers, forcing his tongue between her lips. Lacy gasped at the sudden intrusion, and her hands shot up to his shoulders, trying in vain to push him off. Weaver was 6'3" and 230lbs with wide shoulders and thick, muscular arms. Lacy had no chance of stopping him or pushing him away. He laced his fingers through her hair and forced a passionate kiss on her that stole her breath. While she was still reeling, he pushed her down on the table and planted a trail of kisses down her neck to her clavicle.

"Get off me, you pervert," she hissed. "I'll scream."

"Go ahead, but no one will believe you. And after I explain how I caught you in here jilling off, both you and your little boyfriend will be expelled. Good luck explaining that to your mother."

Her voice caught in her throat.

"You bastard," she spat, but there was no bite to it. They both knew she wouldn't risk getting expelled.

Bending over her, Weaver traced his tongue along the swell of her breast before sucking her nipple into his mouth. Lacy pursed her lips and tried not to moan. She didn't want to feel pleasure from this, but the way he moved his lips and tongue stimulated her sensitive breasts and nipples perfectly. His movements were skillful and confident -- nothing like Simon's. Meanwhile, he nudged his hand between her thighs and insinuated his fingers between her dripping folds. The dual assault on her pussy and tits was almost more than she could bear, and as his fat, middle-aged fingers penetrated her cunt, her hips jerked involuntarily.

Weaver stood and made a show of licking her juices from his fingers. Lacy turned her head in shame and disgust and cursed him under her breath. As he knelt between her spread thighs, she tried to push his face away from her intimacy, but it was useless. He batted her hands away and brought his lips to her cunt. Lacy gasped as his tongue danced over her petals. His tongue slithered into her opening, lapping up her cream and relishing her taste. When he took her clit into his mouth and gently sucked it, she couldn't stop the throaty moan that escaped her lips. She clenched her jaw, fighting against the pleasure, but it was a losing battle. Weaver's lips and tongue brought her inexorably closer to orgasm, but as her legs began to shake and her back arched, Weaver cruelly stopped, leaving her on the precipice.

Lacy slumped on the table, breathing heavily as her heart thudded in her chest. She hadn't wanted to cum, but being denied was equally frustrating. Her emotions were conflicted, and the relentless assault on her body left her dazed. She heard Weaver unbuckling her belt, and as she looked down, she was shocked at the sight of his huge, turgid erection looming menacingly over her delicate mound.

"Please, don't!" she begged. "You're too big; it won't fit!"

Weaver was unmoved. He held her legs apart and brought the tip of his swollen dick to her wet, young pussy. He was larger than average -- 8 inches long and nearly 2 inches thick, with blunt a tip and a slight curve -- but he was sure her pussy would accommodate him. As he shoved forward, his cock penetrated her sodden cunt easily. She felt so good, so tight. As he sunk into her waiting depths, Lacy let out a plaintive cry. Bottoming out, he groaned in pleasure and started fucking her with deep strokes.

"Stop, take it out," she cried. "Aren't you supposed to be a teacher?"

"You only have yourself to blame for this," he sneered.

Lacy moaned in disgust as he pounded into her. His huge cock painfully stretched her pussy over and over. She had no choice but to lay there and take it, closing her eyes and trying to pretend she was somewhere else. It was hard, though, with Weaver's lustful grunts and moans ringing in her ears. Despite her revulsion, her body was responding to his fat prick pumping inside her, and she could feel how drenched she was. Writhing under him in shameful arousal, her pussy was getting wetter and hotter with every stroke. She struggled against him, but that only made him fuck her harder. Her pleasure, held off for so long, came roaring back stronger than before, and though she tried to resist, she could feel the first tremors of a massive orgasm rippling through her.

Weaver could feel her tightening around him. She was wheezing through her nose as her hips undulated compulsively. The sight was too much for him, and he started frantically slamming into her, chasing his own release. Lacy's legs shook, and she grabbed his shoulders for support. Despite herself, she was meeting him thrust for thrust. Taking hold of her thighs, he hammered into her as his cock began to throb.

"Fuck, you're tight. I'm gonna cum."

"Don't! Not inside me."

It was too late. His cock lurched, and with a bellow, he spilled his seed inside her unprotected cunt. As his hips bucked against her, his orgasm triggered hers. Her entire body stiffened and seized as ecstasy tore through her. The intense rape overloaded her senses, and she came harder than ever. Her passionate cries got caught in her throat as she hyperventilated through the waves of pleasure. Weaver collapsed on top of her, as her rippling pussy milked the rest of his load.

"You jerk," she sobbed, closing her eyes and wrapping her legs around his waist while he emptied himself into her.

While they both recovered, Weaver forced his lips on hers, kissing her hungrily. Lacy didn't have the strength to fight back, but it helped that he was a pretty good kisser -- although his breath smelled and tasted like bitter coffee. Without meaning to, she rhythmically squeezed her pussy around his shaft, milking the rest of his seed into her channel. Eventually, he slid his half-hard member out of her swollen pussy and brought it to her lips. She tried to turn away, but he held her hair firmly and forced her to clean his slimy cock with her hot, wet mouth.

"I'll overlook your delinquency this time," he said as she continued to suck him, "but you'd better stop cutting classes. You wanna fuck your boyfriend, do it after school. I'm scheduling another session with you for tomorrow, since you clearly need a lot more guidance."

With his member between her lips, Lacy nodded dejectedly, tears running down her cheeks.