All Comments on 'Immoral Counseling Ch. 01'

by Thanatos_X13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5 Stars, this definitely needs more chapters. I really hope he takes over her entire world and gets her pregnant.

chipmonk9chipmonk9about 1 month ago

What’s hope it don’t take another 16 years to pay aging

Peter851Peter851about 1 month ago

He’s taken her in hand and getting what he wants

Thanatos_X13Thanatos_X13about 1 month agoAuthor

I just want to say, to everyone reading, rating, commenting, favoriting, and following, HUGE HUGE thank you. Means a lot. Got many many more chapters on the way, so stay tuned -- the debauchery has only just begun.

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieabout 1 month ago

Would have been good if was longer. The sex was shorter than the build up.

mitchawamitchawa23 days ago

How long are classes at this high school, because two sexual unions, as described, would not be over in a short time? A different type of rape with one consensual sexual union followed by one nonconsensual. The story is well told, the characters are well described, the character's emotions are described, the dialogue is to the point, and the sex scenes are nicely done.

TheLobsterTheLobster6 days ago

I’m not usually into NC but this was good. I would’ve spent some time telling how crestfallen she was, having been violated by someone she’d trusted, but perhaps the tears are enough. 5* either way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous