Immoral Disciple Sara

Story Info
Sara Won't Lose to Gloryhole Cock.
6.6k words
4.57
5.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

On the outside, it looked like nothing could disturb Sara in her meditative pose under the cold waterfall. Her ample breasts and firm athletically toned shapes were perfectly still and relaxed despite the intense flow of the surging water against her bare skin. But even with her full focus, she could not drive all the perverted thoughts or images from her mind. The harder she tried, the more her body burned like a savage beast's in the heat and she drifted further from conquering her bodily desires.

When nearby whistling began intruding into Sara's ears, she doubled down her attempts to ignore all external distractions. If the same fools managed to annoy her every time, she would never achieve true power and immortality. If one of the female masters would have been under the waterfall, they could have ignored everything and simply thanked the men for their futile attempt at distraction.

"Such nice tits, I can see her erect nipples all the way from here," a familiar voice that belonged to Sara's peer named Levi exclaimed. It made her green eyes jolt open and stare at the trio of white-robed miscreants who at the same time annoyed Sara with just their existence and made her relieved that she was clearly not close to being kicked out as a failure since these guys were still being tolerated.

"What's the matter? Even the master says we can't be enlightened unless we conquer all bodily shame," Silas grinned with an arrogant smug face that annoyed Sara the most. Just looking at it made her want to pin him down but even that trail of thought twisted into an image of her squeezing his head with her bare thighs. Like she was incapable of thinking about any man without wanting to mess with his body.

"And now you are listening to him? You are his worst disciples," Sara shot back even as it meant that she was stooping to the same level as these wastrels. But at least she hoped it would mean that they stayed away from her. Even as her mind imagined it, the last thing she needed was these uncouth men distracting her when she was doing a good job with it herself.

"Then shouldn't you tutor us? We have seen you mediating with all peace and calmness with the other male disciples and even some masters," Levi irked and memories of being surrounded by the powerful well-built men filled Sara's mind. None of them would ever act like in any of her twisted fantasies that plagued her imagination, but these three might. And if they did, she might break even more, be seen by others, and be expelled from the academy for being too deranged.

"I'm way too far above any of your level, so begone," Sara flared and she closed her eyes just to start seeing images of the men naked. Holding their penises and slapping her face while telling her to keep focused and ignore outside distractions.

"But you haven't even gotten your magic weapon, and we have, maybe we can exchange some pointers," Silas exclaimed but Sara tried to ignore him. She focused her mind and felt the water stream down her body and press her blond hair against her skin. But even if she could remove all words from her mind, perverted images kept haunting her inner vision while hot sensations tingled her even under the near-freezing water.

"What was it that the master keeps saying to you," Levi voiced while the others laughed a bit. "You will get one when you discover why but once you discover it, you might regret it."

"I bet he means that it's some bamboo stick that's really special but you haven't even earned it yet," Silas added to the joke. It was not the first time Sara had heard it as these unimaginative men were yet again just trying to extract emotional reactions from her. Like they were conducting some duel with her and she was losing. And suddenly she wanted to remind them that she could beat all of them even without a weapon.

"And here I was under the impression this prestigious academy only accepted adults who passed the deadly tests, you must have gotten here by accident, let me correct that," Sara voiced and she did not even open her eyes before she flashed to her feet and flew with a blurred body toward Silas. Air and water distorted due to her speed but she planned to slow down at the last moment to give him a good scare to see if she could extract an emotional response from him. Though then images of her slamming into him and pinning him down with her thighs filled her mind. It distracted her long enough to not give her the time to slow down.

"Damn we got her mad," Levi exclaimed while he covered his mouth against the pulse of air that came from the impact spot of Sara's fist. Silas blocked it with his arms and magic of his own added to the wrinkling of the wind around them. But even then his feet dragged backward on the ground and soon after he fell down from the pressure alone.

"Nice nice," Kai applauded while he looked up and down Sara's spread stance. The force from her sudden stop alone had splattered water off from her skin and kept her breasts and ass jingling seemingly on their own. On instinct, she grabbed her mounds but as her fingers sank into their perky flesh, it triggered whistling around her.

"Still too weak, as I said," Sara almost uttered before she lowered her stance and let go of her breasts. They rested with a tempting gap between them and Silas was clearly delaying getting up just to examine Sara's well-shaped body from a lowered position. While heat gathered on her face, she planned to just walk away to her robes like nothing was bothering her. Though as she turned to show her ass to the men, an especially loud whistle jerked her a bit.

"Was that a blush? You don't look that calm, exactly what one would expect from a western barbarian," Silas taunted to mock Sara's rare blond hair as he got up. "I guess the masters are taking pity on you or something."

Sara was just about to invent some new insult when she felt an unnatural brush of air against her skin. Above the group floated a silver-haired master who still had his youthful handsome face. A sign that even if one could keep their body immortal and strong through hard practice, the same did not apply to the hair that would eventually wither entirely away.

"Kneel to receive your punishment, I doubt I need to tell any of you what you did wrong," Master Fang voiced with a calm tone that lacked all emotion. It alone made Sara blush from shame due to a feeling of complete inadequacy. Especially as she had trouble not staring at the master's well-developed muscles that she wanted to lick for some perverted reason.

"No master, I accept punishment," all four disciples stated almost in unison as they knelt down to look up at the master. Though before he even spoke, Sara could not stop her mind from vividly imagining that the punishment would be to have the three men slap her with their cocks until she could ignore it.

"You three, patrol the surroundings of the Academy for three days," Fang commanded and the three men bowed. They quickly got up with one last glance at Sara before rushing away towards the main gate of the academy.

"Master, why are people like them tolerated at the Academy?" Sara asked on an impulse even as she was thinking that her punishment was going to be sucking the master's cock. Or even being fucked so he can make sure that he or she is feeling nothing from it.

"They are useful and they aren't evil in a literal sense, just coarse and undisciplined," Fang replied while a familiar sweet scent was brought to Sara's nose by the wind from his direction. It was something that tended to linger around men some of the time. She had always wanted to ask what it was from one of the masters and now it was the first time she smelled it from one of them.

"Master, what is this sweet smell?" Sara asked and Fang did a deep sigh while he began to turn around. For a moment it looked like he was just going to leave without properly replying, like all men from whom she had dared to ask about it. Almost like all of them had lost their sense of smell or there was something wrong with her nose.

"It is your greatest test. If you learn to be indifferent to it, nothing will stand before you and immortality despite your born flaws," Fang voiced with a barely audible tone while he floated away. Just the way he said it made Sara think that he knew everything that was wrong with her and it tilted her eyes.

"I'm sick, I'm clearly sick, I need to do something, anything," Sara muttered while she kept kneeling. Just by looking down, she was able to confirm what she had already felt, her nethers were blushing red in a swollen state. Her own body was the true distraction that was keeping her from reaching immortality.

"If you cannot fight it, embrace it until you learn the true nature of indifference," Fang's voice was carried by the wind and Sara jolted to her feet. But she saw nobody else around the waterfall or the river, just the rocks that surrounded the place.

"Master, what do you mean?" Sara asked but she got no reply. Though her perverted mind was already filled with suggestions. In the town down the mountain was an alley with holes on the wall. At night men streamed to that place like carnal moths with their erect cocks. Ever since Sara had taken part in tracking a flesh-eating demon to that place, it had haunted her mind. Especially the overwhelming sweet smell that had filled the place like it had been built from whatever caused the sweet smell in men.

"If I went to that deranged place, and did what those women do, I would learn to be disgusted by every cock," Sara muttered while she slapped her cheek to get a twisted smile out of her face. "Just like the legendary master who achieved immortality after getting tired of being his king's butcher."

The rest of the day, Sara tried to convince herself out of going to the glory hole but the more she thought about it, the more convinced she became that her master had suggested her to try such an extreme method. Or at least it would be overlooked if she just did it once and achieved results.

** * **

That night, Sara sneaked out of the academy grounds and went down the mountain wearing a green robe and a simple wooden mask. She headed straight for the old warehouse in the town that was guarded by some men. They would let any woman enter but only leave after they would be able to pay two silver coins.

Once inside the warehouse, Sara's nose was assaulted by the sweet smell that seemed to permeate everything in there. It alone made saliva rush to her tongue and an odd sense of hunger filled her even as she was already able to sustain herself just with magic on her path to true immortality. She stood there for several moments while all the talk and sexual action of the women who lined the wall filled her ears.

"Hey there, you must be new. Unfortunately, only one hole is free right now," one of the women Sara did not even look at voiced. "Feel free to stick your ass through it if you are in a hurry."

Sara's eyes locked on the wooden hatch on the wall. It was the only one of its kind as the rest were simple holes. The hesitant disciple was forced to swallow hard while she watched the other women suck or fuck cocks that were pushed through the wall. Even as she had definitely come to fuck to punish her horny pussy, the idea of showing her ass to the street filled with men made her push her mask harder against her face.

"Can't you just let me use one of the other holes?" Sara asked no one in particular. It triggered slight laughter and amused whispers between those women who did not have their mouths too full of cock at that moment. Especially a redhead woman who was pressing her ass against the wall to take a battering into her pussy was looking at Sara with such intent that it seemed like she was trying to strip her with her mind.

"Sorry honey, there is a line but don't worry if you are in a hurry, the hatch is the right choice for you, your cunt is the only part the men won't expect experience from," some woman Sara did not even look at replied. "If you are scared of cock, you might be here days before you learn how to suck."

Sara looked down while she felt her clit throb like some sick extra growth. If she wanted to sneak back into the academy while the sun was down, she only had a few hours at best. So her path was clear and she should not waste time if she did not want to risk coming here multiple times, which would become increasingly harder if she began beating up the guards every time she wanted to leave.

"I won't be scared by some cock, let alone lose to it," Sara almost flared before she rushed to the hatch and slammed it open to test the sturdy hinges that turned it into a bench. Then she lifted up her robe to reveal that she had not worn anything under it. As she sat down on the hatch door and began pushing her ass out, some of the women laughed a bit like she was doing something wrong but she ignored them.

"Why so shy? Stick your scared butt out properly unless you only want it in your ass," some rough man voiced from the outside. His tone alone made Sara feel mad enough to thrust her ass back until her folded torso was seemingly stuck to the opening and her breasts pressed into her knees through her lifted green robe.

"Who says I'm scared? Bring it on cock, do your worst," Sara exclaimed while jubilant whistling pierced through the wall. Even as it annoyed her, an odd sense of excitement was radiating up from her core all the way to her chest, numbing most other feelings, overpowering them at that moment.

"Nice butt, worthy of being put on display," some guy exclaimed and a hard smack landed on Sara's ass. It made her perky flesh bounce a bit and she tried to reach the spot on reflex only to realize that her body was fully blocking the honed wooden hole to the point that it was muffling sound. Especially since conversations were happening on both of her sides, most were about her but she managed to ignore them as her focus was on the man behind her.

"That's the best you can do? I barely felt it," Sara taunted like she was actually dueling someone. Her comment was rewarded with a series of soft slaps before the large hand clamped on her ass and gave it a hard squeeze that definitely left a red outline behind. But even then the lack of pain made the disciple think that the person must have been a complete weakling.

"Don't worry pretty ass, next comes my cock and you are going to feel it," the man replied and something soft was pressed against Sara's vulva. Before she was even sure what it was the sizable penis was thrust between her folds as deeply as it could. Her aroused swollen walls took it and the guy pushed his hip into her ass hard enough for his pubes to brush her skin.

"That's all? I have taken way harder," Sara voiced but then she stopped her mouth. She definitely did not want to say that she had taken hits that could break rocks with her stomach since then people might guess who she was even with the mask and peasant robes. So she shook her head while she tried to focus on the fact that her first actual cock was in her even if it had not revolutionized her life so far.

"What was that? You want me harder?" the man flared as he assumed that Sara had stopped speaking due to him slamming his hip into her ass especially hard. Even as his fast-paced assault was definitely burning her pussy, it was nothing in comparison to the time she had meditated upside down and had the waterfall overflow her depths. Though even that had only managed to increase her wet dreams.

"With your pitiful strength, I'm barely feeling anything, twist my clit and pull my pubes, otherwise this will be too boring for me," Sara said and the pure bold confidence in her tone was enough to burn her face with shame. Usually, she was proud of her ability to maintain her cool but this really was not a situation she would have wanted to do it.

A harsh grip clamped on Sara's pubes and gave them a twisting tug. It was clearly done by another guy than the one fucking her as his hands were squeezing the sides of her ass. Then yet another hand poked her clit and gave it a small rub from another direction. It made clear to her that there was a guy on both sides of her ass. There was even enough of her upper thigh on the other side for a hand to slide it up to the wall.

"Look, blond pubes, just like Sara," an eerily familiar tone stated and suddenly even the previous guy began sounding a bit familiar in her memory. Names came to her mind but she refused to accept them, at least for the moment. She wanted to be wrong so badly, the chance of it being those three was so small. Like they had waited here for her, just to humiliate her.

"Did we just find that barbarian's sister? This blond whore talks even more vulgar than her," Silas taunted while Sara grudgingly accepted that his cock was hammering her depths. But even if she admitted it to herself, she did not want them to know. If she tried to escape, they would follow and see her fight out. Not to mention, that would be running away from these weakling failures. So she steeled her resolve to fight and win, if anything she should thank them for coming to make sure that her time at the gloryhole was as disgusting as possible.

"Do you mind if we call you Sara?" Levi asked and Sara's resolve broke for a moment. She did not want them to know, she would have been fine with anybody else, even masters or other disciplines but why had it had to be these three.

"That's not my name," Sara exclaimed while increasingly sick and twisted excitement burned her core and lungs. Even her head was throbbing a bit while heat pulsed her face. Somehow the strong pulsing of veins on her scalp was overwhelming her more than the fingers rubbing her pubes into her skin.

"Who cares what your name is, you are Sara now, we can pay you double," Silas exclaimed and he gave a hard side smack to Sara's ass. Once again it did not cause any pain, just weird burning tingling. It helped her steel herself to win this as there was nothing these three could do to make her admit defeat as long as they did not know.

"Fine, you are just dumb cocks to me, the more you pay the better," Sara stated with bold confidence that almost made her eyes cross from internal tilting. But she just hugged her knees and pressed her masked face against them while trying to think what to think.

"You are going to get paid alright, just wait until all three of us have had our turn," Silas grinned while he focused on delivering steady slaps into Sara's ass that sent it bouncing at every thrust. The impacts strained her skin against the wall but she barely took support from her feet just to add to her bodily punishment.

"Just the three of you? I guess this will be easy," Sara taunted and she once again managed to ignore slight laughter from the women around her. Even if they were busy with their own cocks, some kept their attention on her. Especially the one redhead who was staring at the well-trained disciple's long legs that were completely exposed.

"Kai, you got a drawing of her? This hole could use a face," Silas asked while he began slowly grinding his whole length into Sara. His cock was building up warm pressure into her with creepy gentleness. It was like a weird massage that felt nice but she knew she should not like it.

"I think I have one that suits this tough slut well, just promise me that I can go next," Kai replied with a soft but harsh tone. Sara gasped while the consequences of staying filled her mind. She was going to fulfill one of her most deranged fantasies of being fucked by her fellow disciples even if they were not slapping her face and telling her to be indifferent to everything.

"Sure, I'm fine going last," Levi nodded and Kai took out a rolled paper from his robe. On it was a recognizable caricature of Sara in a meditative posture, naked, also drooling her tongue out while squeezing her breasts, slut written on her forehead. Then he did a small hole in the paper and used it to hang it to a nail that was above Sara's ass.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers
12