Immoral Disciple Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice, you should try selling your stuff to one of these whores, their scrabbles are way worse," Levi nodded while Sara remembered the glance she had done to the alley before entering the warehouse. Above each of the holes was either some perverted drawing or a name.

"Beg me to cum slut, thanks to my training at the Academy I can keep fucking you for hours," Silas exclaimed even as he was slowing down to savor the twitching hardness of his cock. Levi took it as a chance to rub Sara's clit with pressure like he was really planning to masturbate her.

"Bring it on, I won't lose to some arrogant student from the Academy," Sara taunted as even she had trouble making herself cum and the strongest climaxes she had had were due to dreams. So these incompetent peers definitely could not make her cum.

"Fuck you are hot, call me pathetic loser scum while I cream your tight cunt," Silas grinned and his cheerful words made Sara confused for a moment but then she realized that it must have been some kink. And even if she wanted to call him pathetic loser scum, doing it because he wanted it like this just made her a bit mad.

"Go fuck yourself, Silas," Sara flared but her eyes tilted for more than one reason when hot semen shot into her depths. There was a momentary silence and Sara bit into her lower lip while she imagined that the next words would be calling her name out. Or they would break the wall and drag her out to start slapping her with their cocks to teach her the true meaning of shame.

"This wall-cunt even knows my name, no wonder she was so excited to fuck me," Silas exclaimed and his cock grew a bit harder for a moment. The slams had more force to them but they mostly just served to stir the semen inside Sara and to make sure that his balls were going to get empty.

"Must be a fan, someone we rescued, and now she is here to show us her appreciation," Levi voiced with a hard pat on Sara's thigh. "Must be one of those peasants from yesterday, they had nice legs and asses even if their faces were not much to look at."

"As if, you just happened to be here, you are nothing but work to me and your cock is not even that impressive," Sara irked even as Levi's pats turned harder and began leaving a red glow. "You should go back into your academy and train harder after such a weak and fast performance."

"Unless you want free cunt written on your ass, time to say you are sorry," Silas threatened while a finger pressed into Sara's lower back and she felt how magic was trying to intrude on her skin. If she resisted, they would know she was not just a slut. But if she didn't, they would draw on her skin who knew what like the disciplines had done to those who did not control their magic properly. So she just let the letter be drawn as she could always easily remove it later, unlike a normal whore.

"The only thing I'm sorry about is that you did not last longer, I had barely the time to feel disgusted by you," Sara gritted before Silas's limp cock slipped out of her. Then she jolted a bit from the water and pressure that blasted to clean her pussy. Kai held up a drinking flask while using his magic to make a stream flow into Sara.

"Beg me to fuck you, Sara," Kai said while he intensified the watery assault. While he did so, Silas finished writing the slightly tilted letters on Sara's lower back. And then he added a single tally line on her left ass cheek.

"I'm never going to beg, either fuck me or leave," Sara almost panted while her knees trembled a bit. "I thought being fucked was supposed to be terrible but this is barely an inconvenience."

"I never imagined Sara could sound like such a slut," Kai stated before he made the water burst out of Sara. Then he took out his cock and stirred her vulva only once before he thrust his cock forward. It came with a way higher force than Silas had ever used like Kai saw no reason to hold back. There was even magic swirling around his manhood as a sign that he was boosting it in some ways. Not that anybody saw it as the rod sank to pressure its tip into Sara's inner gate.

"So sad, here you are stuck fucking me while that arrogant tight cunt is busy ignoring you sore losers," Sara voiced with a nervous smile. "I bet she is masturbating even now while thinking about the immortal masters."

"Shut up slut, don't you dare to insult Sara," Levi flared with a hard pull from Sara's pubes. This time he applied enough force to drag the skin and even tighten her vulva. Though even then it was nowhere near as rough when compared to the times she had done it to punish her pussy for being too horny.

"Well, I think this slut has a better ass than Sara," Silas commented while he took his place on the side of Sara's ass. It only took a few seconds of observing the fuck before he decided to start drawing some symbol into her thigh.

"I for one think that she has the same ass," Kai mused and his tone alone made Sara jolt. At that moment she was sure that he somehow knew and strange panic-filled excitement made her head and chest throb. Somehow it was overwhelming her more than the almost rock-hard cock battering her folds.

"I think you have a better cock than the first guy," Sara uttered while the burning excitement only grew stronger in her. "So use me to pleasure your big strong cock, it's so big and strong and stuff."

"Remember that one time Sara made me beg?" Kai asked with a casual tone while he maintained his steady thrusts. At that moment Sara remembered very well how she had caught him trying to sneak out of the academy grounds in the middle of the night. Since he really had wanted to leave that night for some reason, she had had her fun with him by making him kneel and beg.

"Come on, who cares about that, just fuck me harder to show me what the elite of the academy can do," Sara demanded and Kai slammed his hip into her ass with a slight rippling of the air and a wind pulse. The impact alone would have sent her flying forward if she had not slammed her feet to the ground and locked them in place with magic.

"Dude, don't fuck her to death," Levi flared but Kai slammed his hip into Sara only a bit slower before he grabbed from her hip to help her hold still. Not that she needed him to hold back as despite the strength of the pumps into her depths, the cock was only able to deliver devastating assaults to her senses.

"That's it, defeat my horny hole, force me to beg," Sara gleefully announced while every slam into her ass made her flesh wobble. Her sight narrowed and the only thing she could focus on was the hard throbbing penetration.

"Damn this slut can take it, I should not have held back," Silas commented. He was forced to stop drawing by the waves on Sara's skin as they messed up the shape.

"She can't be some dropout from the academy, right?" Levi asked. He still kept his grip on Sara's pubes and if anything, he was pulling harder even as some drops were spilling on his hand.

"Come on slut, keep begging," Kai grinned with a devastating upward thrust that almost made Sara's pussy bend. Pure ecstasy was flowing through her and at that moment she did not care why or how. All she wanted was more of it and a strange twisting hunger assaulted her stomach.

"Harder you master of cocks, fucking ignite my core to cinder," Sara exclaimed with a slight slur while weird pressure almost made her gag. But even then she wanted to be filled even more, she craved for more and the sweet smell in her nose intensified. The precision she could smell amplified and she could have sworn that she saw specific stains on the floor before her through her sense of smell for a few fractions of a second before she shook her head.

"Get ready for my cum, you better thank me for it," Kai said and panic filled Sara. Once this assault on her senses would end, she would need to think and she did not want to do it. She would definitely not be able to consider herself normal after all of this. So anger flared up in her like she would turn into a monster she did not want to be after Kai would stop.

"Please don't stop, I fucking love your cock, don't you dare to stop," Sara almost moaned but then slimy lube burst into her core and a few more battering strikes slammed into her. "You better stay hard, don't you dare to stop."

"You suck at begging," Kai exclaimed and he pulled out his red throbbing cock even as semen was still dripping out of his tip. He wiped it on Sara's ass and used the stroke to draw a magical tally line on it.

"I think she sounds hot," Silas commented after he had knelt down to look at Sara's gaping red hole that was even steaming a bit in the night air. Some semen had gathered on her opening but her tight puffed vulva was keeping it in due to the angle even if it was visible.

"Should I clean the cunt for you?" Kai asked while Levi took his place. The next in line spat into his right palm until it overflowed before lubing up his tip.

"No need," Levi replied and he pressed his cock into Sara's ass. His tip pressured into her tight opening and spread it open to slip in. The foreign sensation froze Sara for a moment and even stopped her from thinking about what was wrong with her.

"Disgusting, f-filthy," Sara uttered before she steeled her resolve. "I won't lose to your cock no matter what, do your worst."

"With pleasure, you are so cleaned up that I bet you expected to take it in your ass today," Levi voiced as he thrust in just to soak Sara's opening before pulling out to spit more saliva into his hand to keep lubing his cock. Due to her mostly magic-based diet, she was definitely unusually clean but trying to hide it no longer even visited her tilted mind

"I did not, just slam into me harder unless you want to make this boring to me," Sara muttered. All of a sudden she felt so very empty even as her ass was being filled. Though then especially potent sweet smell assaulted her nose. She looked up to see a pussy with a red pubic stripe. Cum glistened along the tight vulva that two fingers were squeezing close.

"If you lick mine clean, I will lick yours," the redhead promised with a seductive tone. Sara opened her lips to tell her to go away but a hard rumbling hunger made her body tremble and the woman took the chance to grab the disciple's mask and thrust her hip forward. Even before Sara could think what to do, the sweetest thing she has ever tasted covered her lips and she could suddenly not focus on anything else.

Sara slid her tongue into the pussy and began slurping in everything it had to offer. The sweetness covered her tongue and was hungrily swallowed down her throat. Her mind told her it was raw semen but she could not stop or even think. All she wanted was more of it in her but then her body jolted.

A pulse surged from Sara's core with a jolt like something tried to knock her body from the inside. Pressure built into her stomach with tingling and her tongue almost vibrated to suck more of the semen into her. But the more she sucked, the less she got what her body suddenly craved more than anything else. Though then another devastating knock came from within her.

"C-cumming?" Sara uttered into the slit as it was the only thing she could think of when a convulsion squeezed her pussy and made her squirt out semen and juices. Then the redhead grabbed Sara's head with both hands and pressed it to seemingly force her to suck her harder even as the blond was not even trying to pleasure her.

"I knew she was an anal slut, she can't stop cumming," Levi taunted with a few twisting thrusts while Sara's rear opening convulsed around him and her pussy kept shooting out splatters down on the floor. Though all she could focus on was her stomach which was twisting and turning like some caged demon within was trying to hungrily claw itself out.

"Ghii hii cuuuhuu, hahhaaah," Sara moaned like a broken feral beast so hard into the redhead's pussy that she backed away. A surge of weird twisting magic pulsed from the disciple's core and a slight red glow came to her eyes but the redhead covered them with a hand. Not even Sara noticed it through the star-filled glazing of her vision before it was gone. Then the convulsions of her pussy began fading away.

"I see that's not enough for you," the redhead mused before she turned around and walked away. Sara drooled her tongue after her and she wanted to beg for more. Though as some big cock was plunging into her pussy, her focus was stolen by it. It did not apply much force but the sturdy size was giving her a hard stretch sideways.

"Such a good ass, nice and firm," some rough male voice said while coarse fingers explored Sara's rear. He was definitely not one of her peers but she was not sure what to think about it. Being disgusted by some random horny men was exactly why she had come but now that it was happening, she was not sure if it would actually help her in any way.

"Where did those guys go?" Sara uttered after she shook her head. She definitely needed something else to fix her than this. The sweet smell around her was now making her tongue burn with thirst and no matter how hard she tried to refuse it, she now knew it was semen that caused the sweet smell.

"Don't you care about them, unlike them, I'm going to pay such a fine ass," the rough man promised even as he accelerated his thrusts like the last thing in his mind was giving up anything but his cum.

"Those guys never pay, it's one of the reasons why nobody uses that hole," some nearby woman helpfully explained. "And those that do, usually ask payment in advance and won't let multiple guys just use them for free."

"I love horny free cunt," the man inside Sara exclaimed while his cock hardened and began shooting semen into her. Loud laughter echoed all around her while she became fully aware that her mask was gone. She did not see it anywhere no matter how hard she looked.

The cock was taken out of Sara's pussy and another was slammed in almost immediately. Her lips twisted into a tilted grin while she tried to cover her face with her hands in borderline panic. Though then she shook her head and focused on a single goal before slamming her hands into the wall to plug her ass out of the wall. Then she sprinted to the door with almost unnatural speed and kicked it open from its hinges. The guards tried to stop her but she just kicked one of them into the ground and the others backed away.

After that, she ran until she found a river, she sunk herself into it and began swimming upstream in the borderline freezing mountain water. As she still felt hot and dirty she began pushing her hand into her pussy. Even as she tried to wash and rub herself with all of her fingers, she could not forget how Kai had slammed her pussy and the semen had devastated her mind.

"That wasn't normal, I can't be normal, they must have done something, someone must have done something," Sara uttered while she rubbed herself faster and faster while letting the water stream into her depths that were refusing to cool down. But no matter how hard she wished that there was something that could be fixed with magic, she only managed to remove the writings and tally lines from her ass.

"That hunger, it could not have been me, something inside of me, it has to be, not me," Sara panted and she clamped her right hand on her firm stomach like to find some extra growth from it. But the more she thought about it, the more afraid she became that some deranged part of her was simply somehow sealed away and there was no removing it, and it would only get worse.

12