Immoral Fairytales Ch.02: Black Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mate me?!" He choked on the words. "I'm not-" he was interrupted by another sharp bite on his neck. He shivered and Conway growled.

"You are. You can't lie to me, Forrest. I can see you for who you are. I can give you what you need. Do not speak again, you lie to yourself so much you cannot speak the truth. I will release you, and you will choose. Your home, and I will leave you be. Or, you can go inside my home. It's your decision." Conway kissed his neck, a big wet kiss with the promise of future bites where he'd bitten him, then released Forrest's cock and stepped away.

His back was uncomfortably cold now without Conway's heat. He turned to face the bigger man and swallowed hard, fighting with himself, fighting every urge he'd ever repressed. Conway's eyes seemed to pierce into him, see through him. He watched Forrest for a moment, then nodded and headed into the house.

Forrest stood on the sidewalk for too long, but he couldn't get his legs to work properly. His whole body was frozen as he fought his base desires. He wasn't gay. He didn't want to feel Conway's hands on him again, on his bare skin. Didn't want to taste the flavor that teased him so much. He wasn't gay.

He turned back to his house, looking for a sign to tell him what to do, but it was just his house, normal and boring. Did he really want to go back now?

The porch stairs creaked under his feet. Conway hadn't closed the front door all the way, it swung open easily under his tentative touch. "Conway?" he whispered, stepping into the cool, dim foyer.

It smelled like the forest inside, and as his eyes grew accustomed to the lighting, he saw that it resembled a forest, too. Plants hung from the ceiling, from every inch of the walls and up the stairs. It felt natural, wild, alive, and he instantly loved it.

A deep, bassy growl caught his attention and froze him in place. Yellow wolf eyes seemed to glow from the darkness to his right. "Good pup, Forrest. You and I will have such fun together. I will teach you so many new things. But first I must catch you. Go! Run!"

Without any further warning, those yellow eyes surged in the darkness, coming for him. He jumped then ran the only way he had open to him, up the stairs. His heart pounded in his chest as he took the steps two at a time, Conway only a few away feet away from him. He ran, his heart in his throat and his whole body beyond excited.

Conway caught him at the top of the stairs and slammed him into the wall. It wasn't fair, how good Conway's body felt against his, how perfectly it smothered him. Conway's scent filled his head again, and now it had the slightest hint of body odor, too. It made his head swim and his mouth water.

A feminine scream froze his body rigid under Conway's. The scream died down into a low moan, then 'uh-uh-uh' sounds that girls made when they were close to coming. The moaning grew louder. "Lily?"

Conway growled possessively. Forrest's cock throbbed at the sound so close to his ear. "Glyn is mating her. They mate often, she will bear his offspring. How does that make you feel?"

"She doesn't want to be pregnant." He was confused, his head still swimmy with Conway's scent, his heat and the pressure of his body pinning him to the wall driving him to distraction. Conway's reproachful glance had him swallowing hard and changing his answer. "She wants to be pregnant?"

"Very much," Conway confirmed. His sister was screaming Glyn's name now, a distinctive thudding sound coming from behind the wall.

"Harder!" Lily shouted. She was so loud! How had he not heard her downstairs? Outside? "Deeper, Glyn! Cum straight into my womb!"

"She is very vocal. Glyn likes it very much," Conway whispered, sliding his face against Forrest's.

"Oh, god, you have to cum inside me, Glyn!" It was as if there was no wall, how well he could hear his sister getting pounded.

"I'm going to impregnate you, my Lily," Glyn purred. "Fill you up with my thick cum. Do you want my thick cum?"

"God, yes, Glyn! Do it, I wanna be fat with your babies! Fill me up, please get me pregnant!" She screamed and Glyn moaned, the thumping against the wall growing erratic. "Fuck me, Glyn!"

Forrest was shaking beneath Conway's bulk. "Does it arouse you? To find your sister being bred?"

He swallowed hard. "No."

Conway bit his ear hard. "Lies."

"Yes," he admitted. Conway chuckled, then rewarded him by pushing his legs apart with his knee.

"Are you horny, Forrest?"

"Yes," he said, his eyes closed tight as he heard Glyn grunt.

"Are you horny for me?" Conway asked, his tone implying that he already knew the answer. That there was only one answer.

There really was only one answer, and they both knew it. Still, he needed to say it or Conway would force him to. Both options were arousing. "Yes," he whispered.

"I am going to devour you, Forrest. Do you want that? Do you want this?" Conway pressed his hips forward, rubbing his cock against Forrest's lower belly.

He swallowed hard. "Yes," he said, barely a whisper. "Please, yes," he begged when Conway repeated the motion.

"Are you sure?" Conway asked, pressing his knee up between Forrest's legs. He squirmed, boxed into place perfectly, unable to escape.

It was liberating. "I... I want... Please, Conway. I..." he couldn't stay it, still couldn't get the words past his lips, years of repression locking him up in ways he couldn't express.

Conway chuckled again, then stepped back quickly. Forrest slid down the wall, then caught himself before he hit the floor. "Last door on the left," Conway directed. "Now."

"Yeah. Okay," he said, feeling overwhelmed. His body moved dreamily, and Conway followed closely behind. The larger man reached around him when he stopped at the closed door, pushing it open.

The room smelled like a cave, like stone and water and living things. Conway pushed him inside, then closed the door, slamming Forrest against it before he had a chance to look around. Conway's mouth closed over his, forcing his way inside Forrest's. He took what he wanted and Forrest fought, years of denial still locking him up.

Conway growled, then pulled away. Even though he hadn't been kissing back, he was still panting. The large man growled again and Forrest shivered as he pulled the navy blue cotton shirt over his head and threw it to the ground. His broad, black haired chest was everything Forrest had ever dreamed of, everything he denied himself to desire. Conway caught him staring and his smile was predatory.

He ripped open his jeans next and peeled them down his legs. He wasn't wearing underwear. Forrest swallowed hard, his hands shaking, frozen in place where Conway had left him. He'd never seen a cock as large as Conway's. Never seen one as thick, as veiny as this one. And the smell. If he thought that Conway had smelled good before, this was a whole new level. He could smell it from where he stood, musky and sexy. Foreskin hid the head of it, with just the slit peeking out.

He'd never wanted to taste something so badly in his life. He was drooling as he imagined sucking the tip, pushing the foreskin back with his lips. He wondered how he'd get the whole thing into his mouth.

Fuck. What was he thinking? He forced himself to suppress the thought. It must have been written on his face, though. He flushed, his whole body a giant rubber band pulled too tight again. His eyes rolled back at the look on Conway's face, he had seen through him again, he wasn't hiding anything.

"On your knees," Conway demanded. Forrest didn't hesitate, the command was overwhelming. His knees hit the floor, his back still pressed against the door. "Good pup."

"Why'd you call me pup, master?" he asked, the term feeling meaningful in some way he couldn't define.

"Pup, I am the Black Dog. The Barghest. Once I breed you, you will belong to me."

"I don't understand," he whispered, Conway's words exciting him, but he didn't know why.

"I am a harbinger, a hound of hell. I am the decider of fate."

"Sorry, master... You're a dog?"

Conway chuckled. "I am The Black Dog. No dog you would know. You might better understand in relation to a werewolf, but I am not that, either. I am the Black Dog, and I am Conway." Something shifted in his eyes, Forrest couldn't look away. "I will show you."

Forrest watched, but he couldn't explain it, how gracefully Conway changed. One moment he was a massive man with a matching cock, then he was a large black dog, resembling a greyhound to some extent, but bigger, almost the size of a small horse, but more muscular and vicious. Large, sharp canines peeked out of his mouth, they looked dangerous. He shivered as those now-familiar eyes watched him.

The Black Dog leapt at him and he didn't have time to respond. It knocked him to the floor with large, powerful paws. He struggled, it was all instinct, but froze up the second the Black Dog's jaws caught his neck. The dog was growling, but it wasn't threatening. It was arousing. No, not the dog. Conway. This was Conway. Something clicked in his mind and he understood.

There was nothing he wanted more than to be hunted down by this creature. To be caught by him, then claimed and fucked. "Conway," he begged, running his hands over the soft, fur-covered shoulders of this massive beast.

Those jaws remained around his neck for another few breaths, hot saliva coating his skin. Conway bit down, not hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough to make him squeak.

The Black Dog retreated back to where Conway had been standing, then he was Conway again. "You liked that." It wasn't a question.

"Yes," he moaned, still on the floor. He trailed his fingers over the divots in his skin, ready to feel it again. Ready for Conway.

"When you are mine completely, I will hunt you in that form. I will breed you in that form. And, you'll change as well. Do you wish for that?"

"Fuck yes," he moaned, crawling back to his knees. His dick hurt so much, he was almost nothing but need. "Conway, please."

Conway chuckled as he approached, his massive cock bouncing with each step. It looked wet in the dim lighting. Eyes locked on it, Forrest imagined he could see a bead of precum blessing the tip. "Conway..." He didn't know what he was gonna say, what he would ask.

"Call me master in the bedroom," Conway directed.

The wave of lust that washed through him nearly sent him to his hands and knees. "Yes... Master." God, he loved the way it felt to say it. He looked up and found Conway's cock inches away from his face, but he didn't let himself get distracted as he met Conway's golden eyes.

"You want this, pup?" He stroked himself as he nodded to his manhood.

The scent was so heavy he could practically taste it already. He nodded, leaning in, no longer feeling the need to deny his desires or curb his perversions. Conway's beefy hand caught Forrest's head by the hair, pulling so hard it brought tears to his eyes.

"I asked you a question, pup. Do you want this?" He emphasized his point by giving his pole a tug.

"Yes master."

"What do you want to do with it?" Conway asked.

"Whatever you want me to," Forrest answered without overthinking it.

Conway didn't ask again. Instead, he pulled Forrest forward by his hair, pressing his cock against his lips. He didn't have a choice, didn't have control as that massive rod pushed his lips open and sank into his mouth.

His mouth had never felt this full. Conway's spunk tasted like pure sex, and Forrest knew instinctively that if he didn't leave now, before he had a belly and ass full of Conway's creamy spunk, that he'd never escape.

Fuck it. This was everything he'd ever wanted, never let himself want. He wanted it all, everything that Conway wanted to do to him. Wanted him to do. This was who he was supposed to be, all his life. He belonged to Conway now, he wanted to belong to Conway forever. He sucked hard, eagerly pulling more of the bitter fluid from Conway's cock.

"That's right, pup," Conway praised. "Suck my cock. Lick it like a lollipop. You like the taste of my cock?"

He moaned, then Conway used his hold in his hair to press him deeper. It almost felt like he was going to gag, but then Conway pulled back slightly. "Pup, I will teach you to take my entire cock down your throat. Do you want to deep throat my cock?"

He moaned, his cock aching. Sucking hard, he brought his hands up to the spare inches on Conway's member and wrapped them around it to keep from touching himself, since he hadn't been told he could. Conway groaned appreciatively, which drew another moan from him. His tongue pressed against the bottom of the cock filling his mouth, he wasn't able to move it around much. There just wasn't enough room.

"I'll teach you to take it all, and I'll pump my cum straight into your stomach."

Fuck it. One of his hands dropped down to his pants, he was fumbling with the button as Conway moved his head up and down the throbbing shaft. He wanted to cum, needed to cum. "You want my cum that badly?"

"Hmmphh," was all he could say. He couldn't make his hand work, couldn't conquer his jeans to free his own aching, neglected member. He returned it to Conway's rod and began sucking and bobbing to his own rhythm, hoping he wouldn't disappoint his new master.

"Gods, pup, that feels nice. I can't wait until you're fully trained, if it feels this good now. That's right, oh, yes, graze your teeth on me, pup, let me feel your need."

Conway's grip in his hair didn't lessen, but Forrest didn't want it to. Conway's hips pulsed in time to his movements, the hot cock impossibly large in his mouth. He would choke on it, it would suffocate him, and he wanted it so badly. He sucked hard, as hard as he could, then bit down firmly.

"Gods, pup. Drink me down, fill your belly with my cum, don't waste it. Swallow it all and I'll show you things you've never even imagined," Conway promised in a husky, breathy voice.

He pushed Conway's foreskin back with his tongue, rewarding him with more of Conway's masculine musk on his tongue. He sucked hard, trying to take as much of the massive cock into his mouth as he could only to gag too soon. Conway chuckled as he repeated the motion again and again, gagging each time, but each time making it a tiny bit farther.

"Such an eager young pup. Swallow it, Forrest."

Forrest moaned, sucking him in deep again. Conway's grip in his hair grew firmer again. He used it to push Forrest up and down his cock to the speed he desired, and Forrest was unable to do anything but suck and lick. He moaned again as the first bitter surge of cum sprayed against the back of his throat. He swallowed it down as best he could, but it was replaced with more before he could get it all down.

The flavor filled his head as it filled his belly. He gagged on it, the entire act so visceral and primal that he couldn't stop himself from shooting off in his pants. Each pulse of cum from Conway's rod triggered another pulse from his own neglected member, but he didn't care, couldn't care as pure bliss filled him from head to toe. He could feel the heat of Conway's cum in his belly and down his throat as if he'd taken a shot of whiskey.

Conway pulled him off of his cock by his hair, then dropped to his knees before Forrest. He could barely open his eyes as he rode the high that Conway's cum was granting him. Conway's lips closed over his and he was kissing the large man back now, the cum in his mouth blending with the taste of Conway's tongue. Everything was perfect. This was who he was, and Conway would give him everything he ever wanted.

"Pup," Conway said after a moment of kissing. "Did you mess your pants?"

"Mmm-hmm," he moaned, pawing at Conway, urging him forward for more kisses. He still craved something, though his belly full of cum had curbed it a little.

"Bad pup," Conway chastised playfully. "Take them off, then. Let me see your body."

"Yes master," he whispered, forcing his eyes to open more than half way. Conway's big hand cupped the side of his head and pulled him in, planting a wet kiss on his forehead.

"How do you feel, pup?" Conway asked as Forrest stood up, wobbled a little, then found his balance.

"I feel like I'm home," he whispered, not looking at Conway. He took his pants off, his face burning with shame at having cum like a teenager in his pants. "Sorry, master," he apologized, turning away from Conway to pull down his underwear discreetly.

"Show me," Conway demanded. He whined, but turned back around, then slowly peeled his cum-stained underwear away from his still too hard cock. How he was still this aroused, this hard, he had no idea. No, he knew why, it was because Conway wanted him to be hard.

"Master," he whined. Conway leaned in and sucked Forrest's cock, much smaller than his own by comparison, though Forrest had never thought he'd been small before. It was just that Conway was that much bigger than him. Than any other man he'd ever seen. Conway broke his line of thought as he sucked hard, then licked the mess from his cock, then around his balls. Conway's mouth felt like the best pocket pussy times a hundred.

He was too sensitive and his hips were bouncing everywhere as Conway relentlessly sucked and nipped his erection. His sharp teeth were dangerous and exciting, and when Conway's hands locked his hips in place he moaned in delight. He looked down to find those wolfish yellow eyes staring back at him as his cock disappeared in Conway's mouth. "Fuck, master," he moaned.

Conway pulled back, then sat back on his heels. "Pup? Did you want something?"

"No, yes, I mean, I, ah," he attempted, fidgeting in Conway's hands. "I want, but, you're so big..."

Conway's hands slipped behind his hips, inching over his ass cheeks until they met in the middle. He gripped each one firmly and pulled them apart, then pressed a finger against Forrest's delicate opening. He whimpered, pressing his hips back into Conway's questing finger.

"You want to be bred, like your sister?"

Forrest shivered as that large finger breached his anus, the calloused tip swimming around deliciously inside him. It was the first time he'd ever had something inside him, he'd always been afraid to touch himself. Afraid to let himself know what it felt like, afraid to give in to himself.

"I want you, master," he breathed. "Own me, command me, control me. I want you to make me yours. Not like Lily. I want to be yours."

Conway sniffed. "I would never offer you to Glyn, you silly pup. You were mine from the moment you stepped into this house. I will train you like a good pup, teach you how to please your master, and gain pleasure from pleasing me. Are you afraid?"

He nodded, rubbing himself over Conway's fingers. "You're so big."

"You don't like my cock?" Conway asked, bringing his other hand to his reinvigorated member to give it a few lazy strokes. Each down stroke revealed the tip, Forrest found he really liked watching it disappear and reappear.

"It's perfect," he whispered. "I'm afraid I won't be able to..."

Conway's finger slipped out of him as he released his hips and stood up, turning his back to Forrest. "Master! I'm sorry. Please!"

Conway walked across the room, which really resembled a cave, then opened a small trunk and pulled something from it. "I am not leaving, Forrest. Lubricant, to help you welcome me inside."

He returned, then fell to his knees before Forrest again, who was trembling uncontrollably. Conway opened a small jar of something, then pushed his finger into the creamy contents before grabbing Forrest's hips again.

Forrest squeaked as Conway's finger buried itself as deep inside him as he could reach. He curved the finger and pressed down hard enough to make his whole body shiver with pleasure. "Master!"

"Hush, pup. I will fill you with cum, finish what I started. You're mine, and your body knows it already. I will not lie to you, it will hurt, but you will like it." Conway sucked his cock in deep again, swishing his tongue around it as he sucked hard. "Your cum is delicious."