Immoral Fairytales Ch.02: Black Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He flushed again, the words making his stomach tighten in the best way. He began thrusting his hips back on Conway's finger, loving the way it felt as it pushed into his body then pulled back just to do it again. "More, please," he begged. "Another finger, please."

Conway paused, then pulled his finger out of Forrest's ass. He whimpered. "You want two now?"

He nodded, his body trembling with anticipation.

"Ask me, then. All you have to do is ask, and I will give you whatever you want."

"Your cock," he begged, the words slipping from his mouth before he thought them through. "I need your cum inside me. I've never wanted anything more than I want you to cum inside me, please master."

Conway smiled up at him, then sucked his cock into his mouth again as two fingers pressed against his hole. They didn't stop, didn't slow down, and soon he was dancing on Conway's fingers as they took him, thrust inside him, ground over his prostate. "More, master, please!"

Conway chuckled. "It's your first time, pup." Two fingers slid in, then out. Forrest sat on them as much as he could before the plunged into him again. "You need to be trained."

He whined and Conway laughed, fucking his ass with his fingers. Another orgasm was approaching and he bounced hard, trying to fuck Conway's mouth and fingers at the same time.

Conway stilled his fingers, pulled off his cock, and clicked his tongue reproachfully. "No, pup. You may not cum. You must ask for your master's permission to finish."

"Please, master, may I cum?" he begged, his open asshole pulsing, demanding to be filled.

"Not until I do," Conway said, running his fingers through the creamy contents of the pot again. "Three fingers, no cock sucking. Ride them, my pup, ride them and prepare yourself for my cock. You want my cock in here," he emphasized his statement with three fingers pressing their way inside him. "You want my cock in here, right?"

"God, yes, master. Please. No more fingers. I need it, I need you to fill me with cum. I need you to own me forever, please master."

Conway chuckled again, fucking him with three fingers now. The moans he was making were just as lewd as his sister's had been, and he completely understood now, what she had known for over a week now. The thoughts slipped away as the thrusting in his ass grew harder, more demanding. The noises he made only seemed to encourage Conway to go faster and harder.

"When I take you here you will belong to me," Conway promised, his fingers as deep as they could go. He didn't pull back this time but spread his fingers out. Forrest cried out, his whole body trembling hard. "Once I've filled you with cum, you will never be satisfied by another, male or female. You will only find satisfaction on my cock, with my cum."

"Yes, please, I want that. Please, Conway, please. Please master. Please."

Fingers disappeared from his ass and he whined, but then Conway pushed him away from the wall. Strong hands wrapped around his forearms and pushed him forward, leading him away from the wall and deeper into Conway's cave. Conway's body pressed against his back and he moved slowly, forcing his body to remain in contact the whole time.

The room was impossible. There was no way it was this large, but Conway pushed him deeper into the room than should have been possible. That massive cock pressed against his lower back, rubbing precum into his skin. His ass was still open, ready, needy. He'd never even allowed himself to pretend to think about anal sex, but his ass was aching with the need to have that massive cock stuffed as deep as he could get it.

He wondered if it would break him, and was surprised at how excited the thought made him. "Master," he moaned when the stopped.

Conway pushed him down to his hands and knees, maintaining skin contact the whole time. The larger man's body molded around him, pushed him down onto something soft like fur. Forrest adjusted his body, preparing himself, though he knew he couldn't be prepared for what was about to happen.

Conway mounted him, the massive cock slipping between his legs. Forrest's nuts rode the girth of it as Conway pumped it a few times between his thighs. "Beg me. Tell me what you want."

"Not want," Forrest growled. "Need. I need you to fuck me, master. Fuck my ass until you pump me full of your cum. Make me yours, I want you to dominate me."

"Yes, pup, I want that, too." Conway growled as Black Dog growled and Forrest moaned in anticipation. Forrest loved the feeling of his fuzzy body pressing down on him where they were connected. "Mine. Fuck."

Sharp teeth bit down on his shoulder as Conway pushed himself inside Forrest's ass. He howled in pain, it was sharp and heavy even with the greasy lube. Conway didn't stop pushing deeper, even as Forrest whimpered and writhed. He was impossibly long and wide, stretching and filling Forrest in ways he never imagined. He gasped in pain, his head falling to the soft furs laid out under them.

"Shh, pup, it'll feel good once I'm all the way inside. Just a little..." Conway trailed off as he continued to push deeper, the pain searing Forrest's soul.

"Too much!" he exclaimed.

Conway bit him again, sharp and piercing. Forrest smelled his own blood on the air and shivered. It hurt so bad, then it didn't hurt at all. His whining changed from painful to needy. Suddenly the cock in his ass that had been splitting him apart was filling him to perfection, and he needed it to move, to fuck him hard, to fill him with cum.

"Master, please!"

Conway chuckled, then pulled out. Forrest was whining as it plunged inside him again, then he was howling in pleasure as his master began to fuck him in earnest. The larger man's body covered his like a cloak as he thrust deep inside Forrest's ass.

"You feel so good," Conway praised. He moaned, pressing his ass in time to Conway's thrusts. "You're a natural."

"My body was made for you," Forrest said, the truth of it instantly obvious to him.

"Good pup," Conway moaned in his ear. He bit down possessively on Forrest's neck and he clenched his ass on his cock as it buried itself as deep as it could. He could feel Conway's balls hitting the base of his own cock each time Conway thrust.

"I love you, love this. Fuck me, master. God, I love how it feels when you fuck me."

Conway's hips sped up, his pace grew slightly less rhythmic. "Tell me, pup. Tell me how much you want this, want my cum."

"It's all I've ever wanted, master."

"What?" Conway gasped, reaching down Forrest's waist. His large hand enclosed Forrest's aching member and began to tug.

Conway stretched his ass as he tugged hard on his cock, pulling it hard. "I need your cum. Your cock in my ass. In my mouth. Your cum in my belly, inside me. Please, master, please cum inside me, reward me with your most perfect treat."

His hips lost rhythm completely and he slammed his body against Forrest's. Just when Forrest was worried he couldn't take anymore he felt the tightening his balls and a throbbing from Conway's member just before a flush of hot ejaculate sprayed inside him. Forrest cried out in pleasure as Conway's seed stained him from the inside. He felt his own testicles tighten a second later.

Conway's body was wrapped around his, locking him inside those powerful muscles. He must have known how hard Forrest was fighting off his own orgasm. "Cum for me, pup. Show me how much you like my cum in your ass by ejaculating."

It felt like Conway was pulling his cum from his body. He shot off, screaming, moaning, thrusting his ass against Conway's rod. He didn't want to come if Conway wasn't inside him, never wanted to know another orgasm if his ass wasn't stuffed with his new master's gift.

"Yes, pup, ride me. You belong to me, your pleasure belongs to me. Cum on my cock, pup, that's right."

Forrest cried out with one last surge before collapsing to the soft fur beneath him. Conway's body followed him down, smothering him in the best way, though the movement made his cock slip from Forrest's ass. He whimpered and Conway chuckled.

"How do you feel?" he asked after a moment.

Forrest could feel Conway's cum leaking from his ass. It was shameful, but also one of the most comforting things he'd ever felt. It made him feel owned, valued, cherished. "Like I wanna run again."

He could barely open his eyes he was so tired, but the sentiment was true. "Don't worry, pup. I'll always chase you down. Get some rest for now, it's more fun when you're not exhausted."

Cum burned in his belly and his ass. He'd never felt so complete. He'd also never felt so tired, not in a long, long time. He felt like he hadn't slept in days.

He was almost asleep, Conway's fingers tracing patterns on his belly as he spooned him from behind. "I wanna stay with you."

"You will."

"I wanna stay with you now."

"You may stay for now, pup, but you are not ready to stay forever."

He whined wordlessly. Conway chuckled. "Pup, it is not that I do not wish you to stay in my arms forevermore. It is that there is more work to do before you may. You will change, and we need the rest of your family to join ours. Rhyannon and Hirath are also lonely."

"When they do, I can stay? Forever?"

Conway nodded, then bit his shoulder hard enough he squeaked. "Fuck, Conway. Why am I so tired?"

Conway smiled against his shoulder. "Your body is changing to fully become mine. Changing so I can take you as Black Dog and make you howl all night long."

"I want that," he whispered. "Your cum feels so good inside me, Conway. Thank you, I probably never would've known..."

Conway nodded, spreading kisses along his shoulder and neck. "Yes, you would've. You were always meant for me, pup. Bring your family to us so that you will never be denied my cum again. Now, hush and rest. We can worry about the rest later."

Forrest nodded. He knew what he needed to do. What he and Lily would do, to stay with their lovers forever. "Mmm-hmm. Love you," Forrest mumbled, nestling deeper in the fuzziness of Conway's arms and chest.