Immoral Fairytales Ch.03: Worship

Story Info
Ian devotes himself, mind and body, to his new goddess.
8.5k words
4.57
8.5k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDreadful
PDreadful
534 Followers

***This story has fantasy elements and includes mind control, mild reluctance, and body transformation. Pass this one up if it's not your thing. Hope you enjoy. It starts a little slow, but I hope you find once it heats up, it goes fast. Thanks for reading!

You don't necessarily need to read the first two chapters to enjoy this one.

-Penny***

"I'm gonna talk to her," Ian told Samantha over dinner. Forrest was out god knew where, and Lily was at that neighbor boy's house. Again.

"I'm worried about her, Ian. She's over there, like, a lot. And, what about poor Adam? I really liked him."

Ian frowned. "I told you there was something weird about them, but you had to send her over with 'a welcome to town' gift and now she's over there at least once a day. If not more. You know she didn't come home until like three last night?"

"She's an adult, Ian," Samantha reminded. "She's not a child just cause she still lives here. She can go where she will."

"It's still our house, Sammie. She can't just come and go as she pleases. There're rules." Ian shoved a bite of bread into his mouth at the look his wife shot him.

"Ian. She's an adult. I'm just worried, not because of the hours, I guess. She's changed so much in the last week. I mean, she's gone from a regular diet to a kinda off the deep end vegan diet. She loves cheese, Ian, and now she won't eat cheese."

"Loved," Ian reminded. "She's changed a lot and it's only been a week. I barely recognize her. It's like she's hazy, like, she's still her, but a spaced out version. Do you think she's doing drugs over there? I wouldn't put it past those weirdos."

Samantha bit her lower lip in thought, concern written on her face. "Don't be mean to her, okay? She'll close you out. I should talk to her, I'm her mother. I should talk to her, right?"

Ian fixed her with a flat stare. "Last time you tried to heart to heart our daughter neither of you talked for over a week..."

Samantha sighed. "I can't, she just frustrates me, like she knows exactly what buttons to press to piss me off. I think she does it on purpose."

"Yes, you both have tempers. It's like you're related or something."

Samantha frowned at him. "You know what I mean."

Ian chuckled. "I do. Just another reason why I love you, but Sammie, let me try first?"

She sighed again, then nodded. "You're right. You always are."

"Oh, let me hear that again, that last part. I love it when you say it..."

She smacked him. "What about Forrest? Should we be worried about him?"

He shrugged. "I dunno. He's in the 'wild oats sowing' stage, right?"

Samantha frowned at him. "So, it's bad if our daughter's found a new guy, but if our son is out 'sowing wild oats' it's perfectly fine?"

"I mean, no, of course not," he answered, too late to see the trap he'd fallen into to save himself. "I just meant-"

"Oh, I know what you meant," she snapped. "You're a hypocrite."

"Sammie, I didn't mean-"

"Whatever, Ian. Leave Lily alone for now, I'm sure she's just 'sowing her wild oats' or something with that green-haired boy." She pushed herself up from the table, then slammed her chair in and turned her back on him.

"Forrest can't get pregnant!" he exclaimed. "If she gets pregnant before she starts college-"

"You knocked me up in college," Samantha said, steel in her voice.

"Sammie!"

"And, Forrest is perfectly capable of doing the same to someone else's daughter," she continued, ignoring his protests.

"Sammie, I didn't-"

She left the room, ignoring him. She didn't even look back. He waited until he heard the top step creak before he mocked her, upset at the world his children lived in that he didn't understand. "Dammit, Sammie. 'Sowing her wild oats' my ass. She's gonna end up pregnant, and we're gonna have to take care of her, not that green-haired punk." He huffed, cleaning up both of their plates and dwelling on the fight.

There was no way he was backing down, Forrest knocking a girl up was at least a hundred times better than if Lily got pregnant with that punk's miscreant progeny. The kitchen door banged open behind him.

"Hey, dad," Forrest called, oblivious to his mood.

"Forrest, where the hell have you been?" It was stupid of him to ask, he could tell he'd just gotten off of work.

Forrest looked down at his grease-stained carharts then back to his father. "Working. Stayed late to finish up an emergency repair for the boss's stepdaughter. What's eating you? Is there dinner?"

Forrest headed to the fridge, not waiting for an answer.

"On your own for dinner," he grumbled as Forrest reached into the chilled depths. His son dug around inside for a moment, then pulled out the leftover kielbasa from the night before and shut the door. He didn't even heat them up, just took one out and began munching on it. "At least the new neighbor's haven't corrupted you yet."

"Ah, it's about Lily, then? You get in a fight with mom?" He flinched and Forrest nodded in understanding.

"Yeah," he said with a deep sigh. "I don't get it. She's not worried about Lily being over there all the time at all."

Forrest sat down at the table, still munching on the sausage. "She is, but she's not like you, and she likes to pick fights."

"She doesn't." Forrest fixed him with a flat stare. "Fine, she does, but I'm not wrong!"

"What does she think you're wrong about?"

He watched his son, head tilted to the side. "Since when have you been so... I dunno... Mature?"

Forrest laughed and began on a second kielbasa before he answered. "I guess I'm all grown up now."

He chuckled. "Guess so. I'm just, I mean, Lily's having sex with that boy, right? She has to be, she's obsessed. He's not good for her."

Forrest looked at him, opened his mouth to say something, then closed it over another bite of meat. He chewed slowly and swallowed before he said anything. "Maybe you're right," he agreed after a moment.

"I mean, she's just... What?"

Forrest shrugged, licking cold grease from his fingers. "Maybe you're right. We should go over there and talk to them. That's a great idea, dad."

"You see what I mean, right? He's weird. Adam was better for her. I don't like him, this Glen-"

"It's Glyn," Forrest corrected.

"Fine, whatever. Glyn. I don't like him."

Forrest shrugged. "Give me fifteen minutes to shower and change, and if she's not back by then, I'll go over with you and we can fix the problem."

"You're all right," he said, feeling a weight lift from him. "I love you, Forrest."

"Love you, too. I'm gonna go shower." He left Ian at the table.

It wasn't even fifteen minutes before Forrest came downstairs, hair still wet from his shower. "Ready?"

Ian looked his son over. He was physically fit, but Ian hadn't noticed before, not with the sweatpants and baggy shirts that were his normal homewear. Today, though, he was wearing a pair of basketball shorts, a tight black tank top, and a pair of brand new running shoes.

"You start working out or something?"

Forrest chuckled. "Something like that. Let's go." He opened the door and stepped into the dusk, and Ian followed behind.

How was Forrest so confident? It felt like someone had their hand in his guts, slowly squeezing tighter the closer he got to the new neighbor's house. Forrest walked up the porch steps, but he hesitated on the sidewalk.

He couldn't move for a second. It felt like something was going to happen, something he couldn't explain. The sensation froze him in place, squeezed his guts hard. It was huge, overwhelming, something so foriegn, so alien to everything he thought he knew that he just couldn't process it.

"Dad?" Forrest asked, turning around on the porch. "Coming?"

Forrest's words shattered the feeling like a soap bubble and he shook his head. "Yeah," he said, feeling confused at the emptiness where the overwhelming emotion had been. "Yeah."

It probably would've struck him as odd that Forrest didn't knock on the door if he hadn't just been thrown for a loop. Forrest pushed the large wooden door open and it swung inwards without a sound. "Come on," his son encouraged.

He nodded, then followed Forrest into the darkness. Why was it so dark in here?

The air was moist and warm, and smelled of the Earth, of fresh cut grass and growing things. He breathed deep, the smell instantly calming him. His eyes adjusted to the dimness in the house, and was shocked to find himself in a jungle. "Forrest," he hissed. "They live in a rainforest!"

"I know. Isn't it cool?" Forrest replied, sounding a lot more excited and upbeat than he had at home.

"You knew? You've been here before?" he asked, confused.

"Pup," a gravelly voice called out from behind them. Ian turned around to find a vine-covered banister leading to the second floor, vaguely remembering the layout of the house from when his elderly friend Dan had owned the house, before his ungrateful kids sold it and fought over the profits.

Forrest was smiling like a kid with twenty bucks at the candy store. "Pup?" Ian asked, his head swivelling between Lily's new boy's father and his son. The man smiled at his son, and not in a way he approved. His smile was hungry, like that of a predator. Like a wolf. Ian shivered.

"Conway," Forrest greeted. "I brought my dad."

Conway nodded as he slowly descended the stairs. "Good job, pup. I would like to give you a reward, if you want it."

"Yes, please, Daddy," Forrest replied eagerly.

Conway cocked his head at the name. "Daddy?" Ian snapped, feeling like he'd been played.

Forrest ignored him. "Was that bad?" he asked, sounding nervous.

Conway snorted as he reached the bottom of the steps. "I like it." He looked right at Ian, well, down at Ian, he had at least half a foot on him. "I like it a lot."

Ian's face burned. "Forrest, what's going on?"

"Sorry, dad, but I had to get you to come here of your own will, Conway said so."

Conway stepped up behind Forrest, so close that it made Ian very, very uncomfortable. "What's going on? Forrest?"

Forrest stepped back into Conway's body and the man's large, hairy arms wrapped around his son's shoulders possessively. His eyes never left Ian's. "I have claimed your son," Conway said, talking to him for the first time.

"What the hell does that even mean!" he snapped, his confusion turning to anger.

"He belongs to me now," Conway said as if it were obvious. "Pup, are you ready to run?"

"God, yes," Forrest declared. "Don't worry, dad, Hirath's been waiting for you to come."

"Who the hell is Hirath?" he demanded.

Conway turned Forrest's body, releasing his hold on his son. Ian's relief was short-lived, though, as Conway's hand wrapped possessively around his son's neck. Forrest moaned softly in the back of his throat. "I will give you five minutes head start," Conway growled into Forrest's ear. Forrest's eyes slipped shut and he shuddered. "And when I catch you, I'll give you your reward."

"Yes," Forrest moaned. "Thank you, Daddy."

Conway chuckled as Ian's face burned with shame and anger. "You're gay? You're fucking my son?"

"Go, pup. Run so that I can hunt you down." Conway squeezed down on his neck hard enough that Forrest shuddered, then released him.

Forrest shot a mildly apologetic look at his father. "He's everything I've ever dreamed of," he said, then looked at Conway and shuddered again.

"Forrest!" he yelled, but his son turned away from him and bolted towards the door, throwing it open hard enough that it slammed into the wall. Ian tried to hide his twitch as Forrest disappeared into the night. "Forrest!"

He turned back to Conway, furious with everything. He'd been right, these neighbors were no good. "You stay away from him," he threatened. "You and your family, stay away from my kids!"

Conway barked out a laugh. "You will understand soon enough what your offspring already know, Ian Robles. Your son belongs to me now, and I will train him how I see fit. He came to me willingly, desires my touch."

Ian sucked in a deep breath, ready to run at the larger man. He wanted to surge forward, to throw himself on the mountain of muscle who was leading his son down the wrong path, but the air grew thicker, sweeter. It smelled of peach pie fresh from the oven, sweet and juicy with just a bit of spice to it. He staggered as he swallowed the air, practically tasting the pie on his tongue.

God, he wanted to taste it for real. He'd give anything for a bite. The feeling was swift, but overwhelming enough to snuff out his anger. Conway chuckled again, and it was really pissing him off, but the emotion couldn't find purchase as he took in another breath of pie-scented air.

"Hirath," Conway said. Ian looked up at the man, now realizing he'd fallen to his knees. He pushed himself off the floor, his face hot.

"You shouldn't ignore your puppy for too long," a velvet voice purred from behind him. He spun around, then staggered again as his brain spun further than his head. There was something in this house, some type of drug in the air, it had to be what was going on. Why Forrest and Lily were so weird. His brain swam in his head as he struggled to understand what was happening.

"He brought you a gift," Conway noted.

There was a soft sound of pleasure. "Your puppy is very thoughtful." A woman materialized out of the dark jungle foliage. She smiled at Conway, then nodded, her attention on the other man spiking an irrational surge of jealousy through Ian's core. Conway nodded back, nonplussed.

It happened too fast for him to follow, but where he'd been standing now stood a large black dog the size of a polar bear. It nodded to Hirath, then fixed him with a look that was too human for his liking. Before Ian could react the beast sprang from the door and disappeared into the night.

He knew he should follow the dog, stop him from getting his son, somehow knew the dog was the man who'd just been here a moment before even though that was crazy, but he couldn't concentrate. The woman approached him, drawing all of his attention.

She was possibly the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, with full, plump lips, long black hair that flowed like an ebony waterfall over her shoulders to her waist. Her eyes were dark, but sparkled like diamonds in the dimly lit room. As she approached him he felt his knees go weak, and grabbed the vine-covered banister to steady himself.

"I have been watching you," the woman, Hirath, said. His eyes rolled back in his head at her words, each syllable from her lips feeling like a caress. "I am so glad to finally meet you."

She had a weird accent he couldn't place, lilting and soft. Feminine. "You have?" he asked. He wanted to touch her, wanted to know what her skin felt like. More than that, he wanted her to like him. He wanted to impress her.

"Oh yes," she agreed. "I quite fancy you."

He flushed in pleasure at her words. "Oh. Good."

"I am Hirath," she purred.

"My name's Ian," he said, realizing how stupid it sounded as it left his mouth.

She chuckled and it was the most perfect sound he'd ever heard. "I know," she said, her smile melting away any embarrassment he felt. She reached out her hand to him. "Would you like to come upstairs?"

He was reaching for her before he realized it. The smell of peaches and cinnamon was filling his head, it smelled so good. "Are you baking a pie?" he asked.

She just smiled, holding her hand out to him. He went to take it but his pocket vibrated, breaking him from his trance-like state. Shaking his head, he reached into his pocket with his outstretched hand and pulled out his phone. It was Sammie texting him, wondering where he'd gone. Shit, what was he doing? He had to leave before he did something stupid.

God, he wanted to do something stupid with this amazing woman in front of him, holding her hand out towards him. "Ian?" she asked, frowning at the phone in his hand.

He'd disappointed her. But... "It's my wife," he said, feeling conflicted. "I can't do this. I love my wife."

"Of course," Hirath agreed. "I know you do. That and this don't have to be mutual. I do not wish for the love of a wife. What I want is more... instinctive." She was still frowning at the phone in his hand. "I like you, Ian Robles."

He felt a bolt of heat zip down his spine, straight to his junk. He huffed in a deep breath, all peaches and cinnamon, and realized it was her. She smelled absolutely delicious, and as she smiled at him the urge to taste her lips was nearly undeniable. "Instinctive? You like me?" It came out as more of a squeak, and as embarrassing as it was, her smile melted it away.

She stepped closer to him, her long, filmy black dress clinging to her in more than suggestive ways. Her moderately sized, perfectly shaped breasts were completely covered by the fabric, but as she drew closer to him he realized he could see the darker color of her areolas surrounding perfectly shaped nipples that begged to be sucked and nibbled.

His eyes trailed down her frame to her smooth belly, shadowed by the fabric, then down to her... Her pubic hair was on display for him, clearly visible through the long, flowing fabric. She looked down at herself, then back to him, catching his eyes on the way back. His face must be as red as a tomato.

"Do you like my body? I made it like this for you, but if I was wrong about your preferences, I can change myself to your liking." The way she said it made his brain hurt. Everything seemed so broken here, but also so right.

"You don't have to change, you're perfect. Who are you?" he asked, more a statement than an actual question.

Hirath smiled and his resistance melted a little more. "I am Hirath. My mothers were Ashur, Eros, Ishtar, Aphrodite. I am a creature of twilight. Ian, do you like me?"

His hand slipped into hers like it had always meant to be there and something clicked into place. "Yes." He didn't have the words to express how much he liked her. She was everything, every sunrise and moonrise, every gorgeous vista and every wave crashing on the beach. The heat of her body was addictive, he wanted to touch more of her.

"You should tell your wife to come over. She would come if you were to tell her you wish her to be here."

He looked down at his phone in his other hand. "Huh? Why?" A tiny flame of resistance burned again in his belly.

"Do you want her to be lonely, when the rest of her family is loved by mine?"

"No, I don't want her to be lonely."

Hirath nodded, pleased. "Of course you don't. You love her. Invite her over so she is not missing out. Rhiannon is very lonely, too. My mother would very much like to meet your wife."

"Sammie does need more friends," he rationalized. "She would like it here."

"Yes, she would," Hirath reassured. "Please, invite her over, then we can go to my room."

Ian nodded. Of course he should've invited Sammie too. That must have been what was bothering him, what was keeping him from worshiping his new goddess as he should. He sent Sammie a quick message. 'Across the street. Come over and talk to Rhiannon, I think we're making progress.'

He showed Hirath what he wrote and she nodded her approval. "Good boy," she praised. She squeezed his hand, then raised it to her face to kiss it.

Ian's cock throbbed, hard and uncomfortably positioned in his tighty-whities and jeans. She pulled him forward and his phone slipped from his fingers to the floor. He barely registered the noise it made as it fell to the ground, she'd turned away from him, his hand still in hers.

She had the most lucious ass he'd ever seen, and all he wanted to do was bury himself in it, his face, his cock, whatever she'd let him do. A chuckled let him know she knew what he was thinking, then she tugged his hand and began leading him up the steps. Each step had his cock firming even more, even though he had no idea if this perfect creature would even let him touch her.

PDreadful
PDreadful
534 Followers