Immoral Fairytales Ch.03: Worship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, stallion," Hirath demanded.

He grabbed her by the waist and thrust hard, bottoming out in her pussy. She squealed in delight. "Fuck, you're so tight," he said, pulling back to thrust in again.

"More," she demanded. "Harder!"

He slammed his hips into her ass, pleased to see her ass cheeks ripple with the force of his impact. Her pussy clenched hard and he lost the ability to think of anything other than fucking her. He slammed into her, moving faster on each thrust until she was writhing under him, moaning and squealing in delight.

Her pussy was too tight, and even though he'd come twice already in a short period of time, he felt the tingling sensation of his balls preparing another round of cum. "You feel so fucking good," he cooed. "I'm gonna pump my cum right into your womb unless you stop me."

She pressed her ass backwards on his next thrust and he didn't care if she wanted his cum or not, he needed to unload it into her hot, tight pussy. "Shit, cumming," he moaned as his seed shot from his cock. He pushed himself inside her as deep as he could, trying his hardest to ejaculate straight into her womb.

She screamed beneath him, her ass slamming into his loins as she came, her pussy clenching hard enough on his cock to send an after-orgasm ripple of pleasure into his core. He fell forward, then pulled her down with him as he fell to the bed still inside her, panting and sweating from exertion.

"I think want that horse cock now," she said after he caught his breath. He tensed as her lips wrapped around his finally-softening cock.

"Yes, goddess," he agreed. "I wanna have a horse cock for you. I'm your stallion, I should have a horse cock."

"You're such a good boy," she praised with a sweet smile. She sucked him into her velvet mouth and then the pain began again as she bit down at the base of his shaft and pulled her teeth along the length of it. Time passed, or didn't, he couldn't say as pain and pleasure consumed his consciousness.

He came again, sometime during the pain, and she moaned her approval, swallowing his load without interrupting the cadence of her work. "Thank you, goddess."

She murmured her approval and he smiled, then flinched again as she bit down. She worked his cock hard, and though it hurt, he was grateful for each minute of it aa he grew closer to the man she wanted him to be.

When she was done she pulled off him and looked into his eyes, smiling wickedly. "You are such a good boy. There's no more pain, unless I want you to feel more. Look at your beautiful cock."

He opened his eyes, then rubbed them. Between his legs was the most massive member he'd ever seen, even in porn. He hadn't felt the weight of it before, but he did now, comfortably resting on his belly and thigh. He wasn't hard, but he already felt his blood rushing to fill his new tool. His goddess's tool.

Nothing he'd felt before meeting Hirath compared to the rush of pride he felt at the sight of his newly made horse cock. "Goddess, it's perfect," he praised, tracing his fingers over the shaft. He liked how it looked between his legs, liked it a lot. Two large, fuzzy balls framed his slowly firming phallus, perfecting his new tool. He traced them with a finger one at a time, enjoying how his scrotum felt.

Hirath nodded. "It is. This will make me cum," she said, picking it up in her hands. "Over and over and over again."

"Yes. Goddess should cum. I want..." It was getting hard to think, but his beautiful monster of a cock was filling up nicely, so it wasn't really a problem. "Want goddess's pussy."

She smiled at him and stroked his cheek. "Of course," she purred, mounting his body again. His cock was hard, easily twelve inches now, and thick. She rose up and lined his shaft with her dripping slit. "I've been waiting to ride my stallion for so long."

Her pussy squeezed down on his shaft as it sank into her belly. She lowered herself slowly onto his pole, an inch at a time, pure ecstasy on her face. "My horse cock for you," he said, reaching for her breasts.

"Yes, it's my horse cock," she agreed, bottoming out on him. Her fingers danced over her clit as she slowly rocked her way back up his shaft. "You're all mine now, every part of you. Fill me with your horse cock cum, stallion."

He squeezed her ripe breasts and jumped his hips from the bed, his brain empty but for the need to fill his goddess with cum, to cover her in cum, to fuck her with the giant cock she'd made him into. To fuck her in every way she wanted, as much as she wanted, forever.

She would look so good coated in his thick seed. He nodded, pleased with his single thought. "Cum on breasts?" he asked.

She giggled, the rose off his cock. "Cover me in cum, stallion," she begged. He rolled to his knees and fisted his new shaft with both hands, pumping up and down as she lay beneath him. It didn't take him long until he was bursting for the first time with his freshly minted monolithic member.

Thick, ropy cum shot from his slit, splashing onto her chin. He corrected his aim for the next surge, it landed on her left breast. She ran her finger through his spunk on her chin and brought it to her lips, sucking it seductively as his third rope of cum shot onto her left breast. He expected it to stop, but another surge of thick, shiny seed landed between her breasts, followed by another. And another.

He was confused, but it didn't matter as his orgasm went on and on, each surge of thick, creamy seed starting the cycle over. "So much," he moaned, wringing his shaft with both hands.

"Horse cocks shoot lots and lots of cum," she agreed. She pushed him down and batted his hands away from his cock, which had finally stopped shooting off and was now simply oozing. She mounted him again and began riding him. He'd been getting soft, but her pussy pulled all the blood back into his shaft.

"Beautiful," he praised, watching all of his cum glisten on her breasts as she bounced on him. "More cum?"

She nodded, then threw her head back as her orgasm took her. Her pussy tightened around his shaft and he came again, pumping flush after flush of cum deep inside her. It felt impossibly good to cum inside her, and now he knew he had found his purpose. He would spend the rest of his life pumping cum from his horse cock onto and into his goddess whenever she wished. He let the realization wash over him, felt it sink into his skin and brand his brain.

After her pussy stopped wringing the cum from his shaft she rolled off of him and spread her legs, showing him the river of creamy white cum slowly leaking from her. His cum. From his huge cock. He loved the sight of his seed seeping out of her, felt his cock twitch at the pleasure the thought gave him. He would never get tired of seeing his spunk on or inside his goddess.

He wanted to lick it from her pussy, to learn what his new cum tasted like, but exhaustion hit him and he sank to the bed, barely able to keep his eyes open, unable to lift even his head from the bed.

Somehow, impossibly, his cock was still hard. Hirath climbed back onto his body. His cum gushed out of her and pooled on his stomach and between his thighs. Her pussy squeezed down on him just before blackness dragged him into a deep sleep.