All Comments on 'Immortal Gift of Beauty Ch. 03'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
gara5289gara5289almost 7 years ago

First time in a while i've read something of yours where the MC really is gonna have something hard to overcome. This chapter just jumped this story to the top of my "I hope you update this next" list.

msocaltimemsocaltimealmost 7 years ago
There is definitely more....

This has been a very enjoyable ride, please tell us there will be more to this story coming. Felt everything you wrote.

XxMeteorxXXxMeteorxXalmost 7 years ago
I beg of you

Please dont stop with this story!!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 7 years ago
Is a good story

Still going strong with this one! Parent's abandoning their child in their anger, rather than supporting, Brosie and Marina making up, sister still being the loving sibling. I love it all. Can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More more more

This is a story with a long way to go. Please continue to write it.

James7594James7594almost 7 years ago
Brilliance on Display!

I have been an absolute fan of your works for quite some time now! The way you write is simply too good to ignore and as you can see, here I am, commenting and appreciating and reviewing! This series has been a captivating ride so far and going real strong. The development of every character that has been in limelight has so far been very well written and of course, I don't think I can say anything more about the plot of the story. Amaze-balls is what it has been so far.

The story has been going at a good pace, neither too fast nor too slow and I really wish to see it continue at this pace. I hope to see more awesome chapters soon in near future to satisfy my thirst for more! Keep up the good work.

J. Jamie Dupane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More, more

Throughly enjoyable story... It needs at least one chapter to wrap it up...Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

You know it's great writing when I'm more interested in the story than the sex. I need more. Also, I'm really glad his sister is OK with it.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 7 years ago

Really wanted Hank to punch his dad in the face there.

Great story and I really hope we'll get another chapter as soon as possible with this one. I really need to know how/if Hank will make up with his parents, and what his sister is going to do. It would be cool if she moved out as well in support of her brother, even if just for show and it was temporary. His parents were really awful there though and I hope there won't just be an "I'm sorry, I really support you now", "OK, cool"-kind of thing and there will be some actual conversations and remorse and repenting, maybe even telling parts of the story from the parents POV.

lord_jefelord_jefealmost 7 years ago
Excellent writing

I'm glad to see Hanks apple fell far from the tree, because his father is a Neanderthal, & his mother a hypocrite. I really like the story, & the fact that it isn't the same old same old you can get in this category.

The only thing I fear, other than the wait for the next chapter, is that this can still come off the rails like many stories do. Please no more sex partners, or pregnancy.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy and very, very good! I hope you'll follow this up with more! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I would love for at least one more chapter, to see what happens with the family, to see if his parents accept his decision. You've got me hooked with this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yup, needs one more chapter

Definitely needs one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incomplete.

This story is not finished. There is ground to be covered and more that can occur between the young protagonist, his love interest, and those who seek to end their relationship. This is an opportunity to outline the ascension of a young man into the man he has to be, telling of his struggle and strife throughout. As an author and creator of these characters, you must endeavor to ensure that, when the story is truly completed, all the players have completed their parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All hail the Marvellous MILF Maestro!

Fucking hell 6308 - gotta hand it to you. Your MILFs are the best fantasies in the known universe! For me, they begin with the gorgeously sensual Samantha Fordham. You have created another here with Brosie. Also you have given us Grace, Savannah and Becca. All similar in their cock-stiffening delightfulnesses yet all different enough to give their stories a decent amount of individuality. I wish I could meet one such woman; but that's not gonna happen, is it. They are fantasies, and we all know real women are not like them. So, failing that, I just wish I could write like you.

Cheers! Five stars of course, and more chapters please!

N7sdr93N7sdr93almost 7 years ago
Awesome, but incomplete

This story is amazing, and definitely needs another chapter or 2. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another chapter

Grea Great story another chapter needed with happy ending with a Brosie and Hank

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rating

5 stars. Please continue the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

MORE PLEASE

redbaron172redbaron172over 6 years ago
There has to be more....

Don't leave it hanging there there has to be more to the story.....

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
wow ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

im impressed. nice balance of the daughter and parents pov. and the blow out especially with dad, yeah nicely done. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago

and write another chapter its not done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's not done......!

The story was great, but it could have a few more lines. Happy ever after, parents seeing the love, maybe not completely agreeing at first, but accepting the love...

MinetocontrolmysweetMinetocontrolmysweetover 6 years ago
Not finished yet

This is one of the best stories I have read. A.good balance, well written, and the reaction of his sis was well done indeed but I agree with the others it does need a chapter to finish it, one way or the other. Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

The ending climax is well done, and we hope we could see a bit more chapter. And a reconciliation chapter as well an epilogue.

Ayden1313Ayden1313over 6 years ago
Awesome story

Definitely hope there is much more to come!

smokosfunktimesmokosfunktimeabout 6 years ago
Great story

Only thing is thereโ€™s more to tell. Please write more chapters

AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 6 years ago
You left us hanging

That's a pretty abrupt change? Does that overstress Hank & Brosie's relationship? Do his parents change their minds? Please, don't cut us off in mid-story.

theruckustheruckusabout 6 years ago
Greek goddesses โ€ฆ just damn and kick me in my favorite fantasy!

Very well done! Several cuts above the typical. Will continue to read your stories and wait for more.

Sela Ward for sure, but who leapt to mind was Joan Severence, and Nia Vardelos, too.

And hereโ€™s to all the young men, who arenโ€™t smart enough to understand that a mature woman has such huge gifts to offer until they are themselves not so young. Such a lost opportunity for all save the lucky few lol!.

Keep up the good work, hope to read more about this lovely duo.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Mom's a hypocrite

You go girl,

but not with my son

No shortage of drama, I'm looking forward to seeing how you wrap this up.

silverace1silverace1about 6 years ago
Loved it

I agree with the earlier comment: mom is sadly biased. It can only be hoped that reconciliation ion is possible.

Great job!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
Really good writing...an excellent story!

No time to write more as I HAVE to read the next chapter!!!!

silverace1silverace1about 6 years ago
Great!

Thank you, thank you! Been a while since I enjoyed a story this much๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Have loved every twist and turn so far having lived it in real life myself. Keep it going.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Amazing

That was a absolutely amazing story, from start to finish. Your writing is perfect and I know you could have ended it in so many different says but I think the way you did it was perfect.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
This Is Turning Into A Real Love Story*****

That was some great storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Wow excellent story. So happy for the two of them. The parentโ€™s thing will sort itโ€™s self out when they come to see how much love there is in the relationship. I have been told real life stories similar to this and have seen the happiness of the couples involved, in some cases it take years to settle down the objections of some people and unfortunately some people take their misplaced objections to their graves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! You put this story together very well, with some twists to make it more interesting. The characters' dialog was excellent and propelled the story along nicely. Your descriptions were so good that I could see each of them in my mind's eye as I read and emotionally invested in the two lovers. You put a lot of thought into this and are a gifted writer. Will look forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you.

Straight_and_curiousStraight_and_curiousalmost 2 years ago

Had a good laugh at work when I heard "Walking on Sunshine" on the radio.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

Carol, Hanks Mom is a trip. spends a vacation week and all the previous day with Boise and then calls her a Bimbo, LOL

midatlstorymanmidatlstorymanabout 5 hours ago

Well, the switch in Marina and Sharon was a surprise. And Carol's rection to Hank standing up was monumental, she finally realized her boy was a man. She does seem as bit hypocritical though, getting excited about the idea of a young lover, but getting jealous when her husband merely looks at another woman. Insecure in her own attributes maybe? Well, on with the tale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous