Immortal Gift of Beauty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure I'd like to. Does he have a nice body? Strong? Muscular?" she asked.

"Yes," Brosie giggled again, never guessing she'd be having this conversation with my Mother. "Great shoulders. Nice tight buns, too."

"And?" Mom prodded.

"And what?" Brosie laughed.

"Are you really going to make me ask you?" Mom whispered. There was no immediate response so she continued. "Fine. Is he hung? What's he packing? Does he have a big cock? Is he a good fuck?"

I was stunned. I'd never heard my Mother use such language. Brosie snorted.

"Um, uh, yes. Yes. And yes," she smiled, blushing at the subject.

"Like I said, you're a lucky girl. Have fun, and don't let him go. You'll have to give me more details, later," Mom finished. She patted Brosie on the shoulder, and left.

I waited a few seconds, then stepped into view. The movement startled Brosie.

"Oh shit! You scared the crap out of me," she gasped, her bountiful chest shaking as she jumped. "Were you there the whole time?"

"Long enough," I smiled.

"Think her opinion might change if she knew it was your cock we were talking about?" she asked, looking over her shoulder. She could see the pool deck, and all were present and accounted for.

"Most likely," I chuckled, as she slipped silently across the room into my embrace. Her lips found mine. "Before I forget... Nice suit."

"Mmmmm, you ain't seen nothing yet," she smiled. "You can't tell, under these shorts, but... It's a thong."

"Shit!" I laughed. "Are you trying to give my Dad a heart attack, or is it me you're after?"

"Just playing Marina's game. If she's expecting me to shy away, and withdraw, she's barking up the wrong tree. By the end of the night, she'll either back off, or it won't matter anymore," she said softly, holding me close. "I only hope I can keep my hands off you that long."

"Can you believe the radio? What are the odds?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm sure she just about shit a brick when that came on," Brosie winked. "What is it they say... the best defense is a good offense?"

"I think it's the other way around, but I get the idea. She didn't expect you to get up and dance, did she?" I asked.

"Certainly not. We'd better get out there, before they come looking for us," she smiled. "You first."

"Okay coach," I replied, and patted her ass. "You're calling the plays."

***

It didn't take Brosie long to kick things up a notch when she came back outside. I was in the pool, enjoying the cool water and solitude, floating on my back. I saw her come out of the house, but then lost her from my field of view, until a splash made me look up.

There, by her lounge, were her shorts. It was official. The thong was out of the bag. She surfaced a few feet away, water droplets sparkling in the sun on her long eyelashes. She looked like an exotic beauty, which I suppose she was.

My exotic beauty.

"I hope you don't mind me joining you, Hank," she smiled, treading water neatly. "It was getting a bit warm on the deck."

"It's your house, and your pool," I replied, then lowered my voice to a whisper. "You could swim naked if you wanted to."

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?" she whispered back. "Besides, I practically am naked. Think your father will notice?" She splashed me playfully. I didn't answer, merely returning the splash.

Brosie spun around, and dove under the water, which brought her luscious, nearly bare ass to the surface, if only for a second. She really was almost naked. I loved it, but wondered if she might be pushing back against Marina a bit too much.

I was still watching when she climbed the ladder out of the pool. There was no need to fix her bikini bottom as she stepped out, since her butt was bare, but her hands made the motion out of habit. I saw Dad, craning his neck to watch the show, while Mom glared at him.

Brosie grabbed her towel, and wrapped it around her, covering herself for the time being. Maybe showing off her stiff nipples was more than she was willing to do. She laid back on her lounge, put on her sunglasses, and started up the conversation again, as though nothing noteworthy had happened.

For myself, I was glad to be in the pool. The cool water kept my erection from ripping out of my shorts, and hid the fact that I even had a stiffy. Another splash got my attention. This time it was Marina.

"Hello, Henry," she sneered, swimming past me. I nodded. "I can't believe she's not embarrassing you. Parading around in that skimpy bikini. It's ridiculous."

I looked over at my parents, who were fully engrossed in their conversation. To the left, my sister dozed, cooking in the sun. It was safe to talk. We'd just have to keep it down.

"Marina, are you asking for my help?" I said softly. "Is your mother more than you can handle? I have no problem with that... Handling her, that is. In fact, I rather enjoy it."

"You're a pig," she growled, and swam away.

Yeah, maybe pissing her off even more was a dangerous game, but I'd almost had enough of her attitude. Not that it meant much to her.

***

The alcohol was flowing freely, at least among the adults. Marina, Sharon and I made do with soft drinks. Funny how, according to the laws of the land, I was officially an adult, and able to make my own decisions, but not to drink. I could enter into legal contracts, but not drink. I could pay taxes, or even serve in the military, but not drink. I could even legally have sex, but not drink.

Given the person I actually was having that totally legal sex with, and the current situation, fraught with danger, it's a good thing I couldn't get that drink. I'm quite sure I wouldn't be exercising responsible judgement regarding the volume of alcohol I'd be consuming. I was beginning to understand the appeal of getting shit-faced, and not remembering the next day.

However, since I wasn't allowed to partake, I was forced to go through the process cold sober. Every time Marina spoke... every conversation between my parents and Brosie... every second we were all here together, the whole situation was poised to explode. Three of us knew of the danger, and the other three were blissfully unaware that they were the bomb.

Speaking of bombs, my father was getting wasted. Well, it was a holiday weekend, and he had no reason not to accept the offered beverages. Maybe he was trying to soothe his own libido, as Brosie was pretty powerful to be around, even to happily married men.

Mom wasn't far behind him. Her reasons for drinking might have had something to do with Dad's drinking, and subsequent wandering gaze, which seemed to land with increasing frequency on Brosie's ample chest. If only he knew how often my own eyes, among other things, had landed on those same breasts, without the intervening clothing.

I admit, there were advantages to having my parents slightly tipsy. It would slow their ability to recognize incriminating evidence and words. Score one for our side.

The disadvantage began to become obvious as the day drew on, moving from afternoon to evening. As they became more intoxicated, they lost the ability to stop from drinking, and it became clear that driving home was not going to be an option. Neither Sharon nor I had brought our licenses, so we weren't going to be of any help.

The discussion about the topic was quickly closed when Brosie insisted that we stay here until my Father was fit to drive.

"That's what guest rooms are for, and I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind bunking together. It will give them more time to gossip. We even have a pull out for Hank," she said. "No one's working tomorrow, so there's no need to risk it."

That meant we'd be staying the night, and prolonging my torture, and giving Marina more time to wreck things.

It also meant that my first sleepover at my lover's house would have me on the couch, not in her bed. There was the guest suite for my parents, and Sharon would be sharing with Marina. I was the odd man out, while half of Brosie's perfectly good king-sized bed would be empty.

All of that was still a few hours away, however, as the party was still in full swing. Brosie looked sadly at her empty wine glass, then at the equally empty bottle, sitting on the counter with its squadron of friends.

"I think we need more wine," she giggled. She stood with surprising ease, given the amount she had already downed. "Hank? I need your muscles again. Please come help me with the wine. It's in the crawlspace."

I trailed her into the house, watching her hips wiggle under those little shorts. She was waiting at the top of the basement stairs, and opened the door, gesturing with her hand. "Down here."

It wasn't really much of a basement. More like a single, sunken room, with most of the mechanical systems in it. I reached the bottom step, and felt a hand on my shoulder. When I turned, Brosie was smiling at me.

"Alone at last. I don't know how much more of this I can take. Do you have any idea what I want to do to you, right now?" Her eyes were bright, and she was breathing deeply, causing her breasts to swell over the tiny cups of her bikini top.

"I'm sure I have a similar list of things I'd like to do to you," I replied. Her arms came around my neck, and we kissed. It was gentle, and under control... for about ten seconds.

"Oh fuck, honey! I need you!" she hissed, as her hands went wild, caressing me desperately. Mine did the same, mostly grabbing her big tits. Our desires were this close to boiling over completely beyond return, when we heard splashing and giggling from outside. It reminded us where we were, and who was out there. "Mmmmm, we'd better not. Too dangerous. Here, the wine is over here."

She led me to the hole in the wall, five feet above floor level. She flicked on a light.

"In there. It's a blue box. You might have to shuffle some around to get it out. Sorry, it's a bit cramped, but at least it's clean and dry," she pointed. "Use the step ladder, to get in."

She was right on all counts. It was clean, with a smooth concrete floor, and dry, and very cramped. The ceiling was very low, not enough room to crawl, so I had to slide in on my back. I was craning my neck sideways, when I felt her hand. This time, it wasn't on my shoulder.

"Mmmmm, look what I found?" she giggled, palming my bulge. The kiss, only a few moments ago, had woken my penis, and it was still pretty firm. Her touch was doing nothing to alleviate the problem. "Keep looking for the wine. I'll take care of this."

"Oh, shit," I mumbled, as her fingers untied the string that kept my surf shorts up. She tugged the front down, and freed my cock. I pushed a few boxes aside, and thought I saw the target of the search, but her hand was now stroking my shaft smoothly. It felt so good, after hours of being around her without getting to act on my urges. I looked down at her, as best I could, seeing her lusty face, eyes focused on my dick.

"I, um, I think I found the box," I said softly.

Brosie squeezed my cock, and a big drop of clear fluid oozed out. She caught it with her fingers, and licked them clean, before resuming her slow motions, up and down.

"Well then get it," she purred. "I've got another drink in mind, right now." Her hand was moving slightly faster now, working my cock, making it harder for me to focus on dragging the box out of the tight space. "Careful, honey," she said, directing my feet down onto the ladder as I squirmed out of the crawlspace. "Okay. That's far enough."

I was only half way out, but that was sufficient for her to get between my dangling legs, and replace her stroking hand with her sucking mouth.

"Oh, fuck, Brosie," I moaned. "Are you trying to get us busted?"

"No. I'm trying to reward you for helping me with the wine, and for putting up with Marina today," she whispered. "And I'm horny. If we can't fuck, at least I can give you a quick blowjob." Her mouth was back on my dick in a heartbeat, and she resumed her suction, bobbing her head smoothly.

Alright, I thought. Later in life, when I'm sitting around with my friends, and one of them asks me where was the strangest place I ever received a blowjob, I can say 'in a basement crawlspace'. At least, that was the leader at this point in my life, a life that would hopefully include Brosie for a long, long time. It's entirely possible that she might surpass this one, in the future.

Normally, I like to watch her suck me. Those big tits would be swinging, and her elegant, sophisticated face would be transformed into an incongruous, slutty mask, as she did her best to please me. I couldn't do that in this situation. Her chest was out of sight, below me, and I couldn't raise my head far enough to comfortably view her face.

That left me with only the blissful sensations of her mouth, those lips sliding wetly along my shaft, and her tongue swirling around the head periodically. Yeah, ONLY that. Such a hardship. I don't know how I could be expected to get any pleasure from it.

Yes. That was sarcasm.

Brosie definitely knew what she was doing. Her mouth moved with practiced skill, making only a soft slurping sound, while I tried to keep my own volume down.

"Oh, god, honey, that feels so good," I moaned, softly. "You're going to make me cum."

"Mmmmm hmmm," she nodded, picking up her pace. She sucked harder, and used her tongue more. I could feel the tingle start, and closed my eyes, reminding myself to be quiet, and not to sit up. The concussion would be difficult to explain to the ambulance attendants, with my freshly sucked dick hanging out, and my shorts around my ankles.

"Oh, fuck, here it cums, baby!" I groaned, through clenched teeth.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," Brosie moaned, as I surged into her mouth. She kept pumping, and sucking and swallowing, drawing out every drop, until the chamber was empty. She licked me clean, then stood up straight.

"That's better," she patted her tummy. "What wine goes with semen?"

"This one," I groaned, passing the box out awkwardly. "Whatever it is."

"We'd better get back out there," Brosie said, helping me out of the hole, and down the ladder. She tugged my shorts back up. "Marina will be looking for us."

"Too late, Mother," I heard, while I was re-tying my waist cord. I cringed.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Brosie asked, as I turned to see who was watching. Fortunately, it was only Marina, so it didn't change the situation. It didn't improve her attitude, though.

"Certainly not as much as HE did," Marina sneered. "That was disgusting, Mother."

"Oh, please! Don't act like you're some virginal, innocent, beacon of virtue," Brosie laughed, scolding her daughter at the same time. "It's not like you haven't done the same, I know it, and you know it."

"I'm not denying that," Marina allowed, eyeing me uncomfortably. "How would you feel if I was blowing some older man? How about if I walked out onto the deck, upstairs, and just sucked HIS FATHER'S cock? What would you say then?"

"Marina, dont be impudent! Remember who you're talking to! I know you are upset by this situation, but that doesn't excuse your tone!" Brosie warned. She was more than willing to talk about anything, but not in a disrespectful manner.

"Yes. You're right. I apologize," Marina nodded, then shook her head, "but only for my tone. The question stands. Would you be so tolerant of me, if things were reversed?"

"Alright, since you asked," Brosie replied, blunting her anger. She handed me the box of wine. "If you're going to reverse the situation, then go all the way with it. You're not on your knees, giving pleasure to some random, older man... and certainly, not to Herbert, who is happily married. You are in love with him, and very happy. Now, if I were to walk in on you, giving your beau a wet, sloppy blowjob, I would, of course be shocked. I might even demand that you stop, but that would only be because you surprised me. You were not surprised, this time. You came hunting for us."

"Yes, because I knew you couldn't be trusted together," Marina replied.

"You're getting close to the line, honey," Brosie growled, warning her daughter again. "I'm an adult. This is my house. I don't need to ask your permission, especially about my love life. If you want me to let you make decisions that affect your life, then you have to extend me the same courtesy. This is not up for debate."

"How can you be in love, with... with... HIM?" Marina spat, glaring at me. "You hardly know each other. Are you sure it's not just sex, talking?"

"Would it make a difference if it was?" Brosie fired back, clearly getting angrier at being grilled by her own child. "Let's say, for the sake of argument, that it is only sex that interests me. I'm only in it to get my brains fucked out by a young stud with a big cock and the energy to use it on me, over, and over again. I can't get enough of it. Would that make you feel any better?"

Brosie touched my shoulder, gently reminding me that I meant much more to her than that.

"No," Marina shook her head.

"So, you just have a problem with who I've chosen to fall in love with?" Brosie scoffed. "I don't recall asking you for your opinion, and I know you've never asked for mine about your boyfriends."

"Is it love, Mother? How do you know?" Marina asked softly, her ire losing momentum.

"Marina, honey?" Brosie smiled, stepping over to hug her defiant daughter. "Is it love? Can we ever be sure? All I do know is, that in my experience, with your father, I know the feeling that was missing when he died. I hadn't felt it since then, for over two years, until I met Hank. He makes me feel whole again. Isn't that enough? Does age really matter? Can't you try to be happy for me? For us?"

"I'm sorry, Mother," Marina relented, melting into Brosie's embrace. "I'll try."

"That's all I can ask," Brosie sighed, kissing Marina's head. "That, and that you stop trying to sabotage us. Let's just have fun for the rest of the day, okay? No more trying to expose us? We'll tell Hank's parents when we're ready. Agreed?"

"Yes, Mother. I agree," Marina nodded, wiping her eyes. "I'm sorry. I apologize to you, too, Hank. I haven't been very fair."

If this was to be a long-term relationship, it might as well start now, with a gesture of good will on my part.

"Thank you, Marina," I smiled. She accepted it with a nod. Perhaps the hug could wait.

"Alright. Everybody outside, we have guests," she winked at me, and herded us upstairs. "They will be wondering if we're stomping the grapes ourselves!"

***

I must admit, I was surprised at Marina's immediate shift in attitude. While she didn't welcome me with open arms, she did seem to be more content with my presence. It was a welcome change, and took the pressure off.

With that in mind, I felt a little less dread at spending the night here. I was still going to be on the couch, but at least I could actually get some sleep.

Maybe.

Before I could go to bed, I had to help my Mother get Dad into bed. If you recall, I told you Dad was drinking? Well, he finally stopped, not because Brosie ran out of wine, but because he passed out. Just after we all ate dinner, dear old Dad had excused himself, laid down on his lounge, and fallen deep asleep. I can only imagine what he was dreaming about.

Anyway, I had picked up my Father, draped him over my shoulder, and followed Mom through the house to the guest suite. He barely made a noise as I deposited him on the mattress.

"Do you need help undressing him?" I asked her, as she looked at him disapprovingly.

"I think he's fine as is. If he wanted to be comfortable, he shouldn't have gotten drunk," she said, gesturing in exasperation. "Thanks for dragging him in here. When did you get so strong? I guess you're not my little boy anymore, are you?"