Immortal Gift of Beauty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight, Mom," I smiled, closing the door behind me, as I headed to the living room. Brosie was there, pulling out the couch, and putting the sheets on my bed.

She had a little smirk on her face as she did so, and looked at me dreamily when I helped her.

"I'd rather have you upstairs," she whispered.

"I'd rather have you, period," I smiled.

"Mmmmm, don't tempt me," she purred. "It's going to be a long, lonely night, knowing you're right down here, so close, but out of reach."

"Hey, I'm not immune, you know," I giggled. "I haven't even had the benefit of alcohol. I have to do it sober."

"Believe me, it's not that much help," she shook her head. "I didn't drink that much, anyway. I'm going to go to bed now, alone, and cry myself to sleep. Goodnight, Hank."

She looked around, especially upstairs, then crooked her finger at me, beckoning me closer.

"At least a kiss?" she asked. I would have happily volunteered.

She felt wonderful in my arms. Her lips were deliciously soft, and her chest equally so, pressed between us. What was meant to get us through the night apart was making it even more difficult to be apart. Finally, she reluctantly pulled away.

"Goodnight."

***

It was dark. That was my first impression, upon waking. I wasn't sure what had woken me. Then I felt it again. I wasn't alone. Somebody was in bed, next to me, and that someone had just grasped my penis, in her warm, soft hand.

"Mmmmm? Please tell me that's you, baby," I mumbled, "otherwise we have a whole new set of problems."

"Who else would be grabbing your dick this time of night?" Brosie asked, in a sexy whisper.

"No one. Like I said, if it was anyone else, we'd have a new problem," I answered. Her hand stroked me slowly, waking my willing cock.

"Well, then... No problem," she purred, rubbing her body against me.

"You mean, other than my Mother, my Father, and my sister, all within earshot?" I reminded her.

"I hadn't forgotten, party-pooper," she whispered, pulling on my nearly fully erect penis. "I'll be quiet. I promise. Not a peep. I just really need your big cock. My pussy is so lonely."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"A little after two," she replied. "Marina and Sharon stopped yacking a little over an hour ago, and your parents haven't made a sound. I figure everyone is as asleep as they're going to get. Everyone except us, that is. Come on, honey. I need it. Fuck me. No one will ever know."

I was hopelessly outvoted. The only one in the negative was a small part of my brain, that was desperately afraid of getting caught. Otherwise it was unanimous; all those in favour say 'aye'? The motion is carried.

Brosie rolled on her back, pulling me on top of her, and spreading her legs wide. Her hand deftly guided my dick between her lips, then moved aside, grabbing my ass to pull me inside.

"Oh, yes, that's better," she hissed, searching out my lips as I slid deeper into her vagina. "Mmmmm. So good."

You know what I discovered?

Sofa beds are not built for comfort. Sofa beds are not built for sex. Most definitely, sofa beds are not built for quiet sex.

I wasn't going to be able to fuck her with any gusto. Anything beyond the threshold of gently shafting her in a slow, even rhythm was met with a distinct, piercing squeak. A squeak that would be noticeable in broad daylight.

In the absolute silence of the darkness, the squeak sounded like an alarm going off. The pace of the squeaks made the source of the sound blatantly obvious. I froze.

"Don't stop, baby," she begged. "Do it slow, but please don't stop."

It took a few minutes of experimentation, but I eventually found a way. If I kept to just this one part of the bed, and didn't lift up too high, and maintained a rhythm just so... I could give her what she was asking for. I couldn't help thinking this would be a lot easier in her big, solid, quiet bed, but that would be in the room right next to Marina and Sharon. At least here, we were more isolated.

True to her word, Brosie was nearly silent, the only sounds being her quivering, excited breathing. Even that seemed unnaturally loud in the quiet house, but I knew it wouldn't carry too far.

We fucked like two horny ninjas. No slapping of flash. No grunting, groaning or moaning. Even the sofa bed cooperated, maintaining its silence. I could feel Brosie, as her body began to shiver. Her head buried against my neck, she whispered in my ear.

"I'm cumming, baby," she breathed, and bit my shoulder, muffling her gasps of pleasure. Her body clenched, over and over, until she finally relaxed. "Oh, fuck, yes. Thank you. Please, don't stop."

In the dark, without a clock, and not having any way of guessing the time, I have no idea how long we went at it like this. It wasn't physically taxing, really, other than the effort required to keep quiet. Emotionally, it was a roller-coaster.

I was very happy that I was able to give my darling Brosie such pleasure. She came again, and again, and again, barely making any sound at all, while her body screamed her orgasms silently. I could feel every blissful spasm, not only when her pussy clutched at my cock, but as her breathing became more ragged, and her grasp of my shoulders grew tighter.

On the downside, I was terrified. All it would take was one lapse in control, from either of us. Just one plaintive moan of pleasure, that would echo through the silence, might bring an end to our secret.

I paused, letting her catch her breath. There was just enough light to make out her silhouette, against the white of the sheets.

"Let me on top," she whispered.

As quietly as humanly possible, we reversed our position, and she straddled me, skewering her juicy cunt. I felt the soft fullness of her breasts resting on my chest, and she began to grind her clit against the hard base of my shaft.

"Oh, good god," she hissed. "I like this quiet thing. It's so intense." She sat up, braced her hands on my chest, and rubbed herself harder against me. I could see her outline, those big tits jiggling, her head thrown back, mouth ajar in ecstasy.

Suddenly, I could see a lot more than just her outline. I could see her eyes, wide in surprise, as a weak, but distinct light came from the kitchen. It lit her up like a spotlight, bouncing breasts and all, for a second... before she dropped her upper body on my chest, hiding in the shadow cast by the back of the couch.

We held our collective breath, literally, until the light went out, after about thirty seconds. I heard footsteps, disappearing in the distance, then my heart pounding. At last, we both took a breath.

"Holy shit!" she gasped, in a whisper. "Your father, in his underwear, raiding the fridge..." she breathed, peeking over the couch.

"How did he not see you?" I asked.

"He was looking in the fridge, not out here," she explained. "Thank god."

My dick was still hard. How? I'm not sure, since my heart had stopped completely, I think. Brosie sat up again, and went back to riding me, as though the world hadn't just come within a whisker of ending.

"Mmmmm," she whispered. "Cum for me, honey. Let me ride you, until you're close, then I'll suck you, and swallow your delicious seed."

Her silhouette was dancing again, and I let her take control, finally relaxing enough to feel the pleasure she was providing. Her pussy rippled along my shaft, milking it, and making my eyes cross. She was so good to me.

I tapped her on the shoulder, and she dismounted quickly, replacing her pussy with her mouth. For the second time today, her lips coaxed my cock to orgasm. I bit my knuckle, and spewed down her throat, listening to her gulping it down. Once I was completely empty, she slid back up beside me.

"Oh, that's much better," she giggled softly.

"I'm so glad you think so," I replied, breathing hard. She kissed me, then snuggled into my side.

We lay silent for a few minutes.

"Honey?" she asked.

"Yes?" I answered, wrapping her tighter in my arms.

"I feel guilty," she replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Your parents. I don't like lying to them," she said. "I mean, if we were just messing around, fucking for fun, and we knew it was going to end, then maybe hiding it wouldn't be so bad. What they don't know wouldn't hurt them, or us."

"Right, but we're not just messing around, are we?" I reminded her.

"Exactly. Marina has a point. She made me think about everything involved," she clarified. "About being in love. If we're really in this for the long haul... and I want to be clear that I'm definitely, in it for long haul... then we should tell them. It's not going to get any easier, by waiting longer. It can only get worse."

"You're sure that's not just Marina talking?" I asked. "She's been a pain."

"Yes, she has, but that's not it. Especially after today, getting to know your parents better, I just don't want to start off with a huge lie," she explained. "We've already told a big enough one."

"I don't know. I think it will get messy," I said. "Very messy."

"So... what? We just lie to them forever? That's not the way to live our lives. I want to be with you, all the way," she pleaded. "If it gets messy, we deal with it, but it's out in the open."

When we arrived here today, I was worried about our affair becoming common knowledge, at Marina's hands. Now it appeared we'd be doing it ourselves, on purpose. As much as I hated it, she was right. If we were ever going to be together, honestly, we should start now.

"Okay. How do I tell them?" I asked.

"I think it should still come from me," she answered. "I started it, in Santorini. I should tell them."

"Okay, honey. I trust you," I said softly.

"I guess I can stay then, huh?" she giggled, getting comfortable. "If they catch us here, they catch us here."

***

I actually slept.

I know, I should have been petrified, but knowing the secrecy was ending on our terms was very liberating. That, and the fact that we'd both cum, made it easier to sleep.

Still, we woke at dawn. After only a couple of hours cuddled together, the birds outside signalled the morning, and roused us.

No angry parents were staring down at me. Yet anyway.

"I'm going to start the coffee, and get dressed," Brosie sighed, stretching like a naked cat in the living room. I watched her wander into the kitchen, flip on the coffeemaker, then walk slowly upstairs, all still starkers. Apparently, she found it liberating, as well.

I stayed in bed on the couch, and drifted off again, only to wake an unknown length of time later to the smell of bacon being cooked. I wasn't the only one.

Within minutes of me rising, I had been to the bathroom, dressed, and returned to the kitchen, where I gave Brosie a kiss, a neck nuzzle, and a good morning fondle of her breasts. Seconds later, the bacon zombies began to arrive, stumbling along, following their noses to the source of the smell.

"Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes," Brosie said happily. "I hope we have enough. Usually cooking for two, not six. The coffee is ready, over there. Can someone please watch the toaster oven?"

"I got it," I smiled, moving over to the other side of the kitchen. The oven was full of english muffins, getting golden brown to go with the bacon Brosie was frying. The eggs were next.

She was amazing to watch, flitting from one pan to the other, while talking with my Mother about how she slept, etc. Everyone was getting along great, and even my Dad, who must have been nursing a wicked hangover, was cheerful.

I had a feeling that was going to change, quite soon. Just exactly when, was up to my darling.

With all the food successfully prepared, we took our seats around the large dining room table. Random chance put my seat next to our hostess, and she soon found my leg under the table. Her foot rubbed against me, soothing my fears. It was a very pleasant, relaxing breakfast, among friends and family.

The shit was about to hit the fan.

"Carol," Brosie said softly, starting the ball rolling. "You wanted to know more about this boyfriend of mine?"

I saw Marina's head turn, and she made eye contact with me. I would have expected a look of satisfaction on her face, but saw concern instead.

"Ooooo, yes! Dish it out!" my Mom smiled. "Tell me more!" She was eager, and not quite listening yet.

"It's Hank," Brosie said, plainly.

Marina dropped her fork.

Mom laughed, then frowned.

"I don't get it. What's the joke?" she asked.

"It's Hank," Brosie repeated, taking my hand. She slid her chair closer, and pressed her body into my side.

"I still don't get it," Mom laughed. "Did you two cook this up? Is it some kind of test, to see if we're sober?"

"No joke. No test," Brosie shook her head. "My new boyfriend is Hank."

"That's not funny," Mom said sternly.

"It's not a joke, Mom," I said, stepping into the fray. "Brosie and I have been together, since we met in Greece."

"What?" my Mother snarled, looking away from me, and fixing her cold stare on Brosie. "You mean to tell me, that you've been having sex... that you and... you've been sneaking around, having sex with my little boy, for weeks now?"

"I'm not a little boy, anymore, Mom," I replied. "You said so yourself, last night."

"Oh, shut up, Henry!" she snapped. "We'll deal with you later! Right now, I'm talking to HER!" she jabbed a finger at Brosie. "How could you?"

"We didn't plan on it. It just happened," Brosie said softly. "He's a wonderful young man. You should be proud."

"Oh yes, I am. Let me shout it from the rooftops, how proud I am that my son is fucking some bimbo old enough to be his mother!" Mom yelled angrily.

"Hey, Mom? That's not fair! We're trying to be honest with you! You know how easy it would have been to keep it a secret? You had no idea before now. We're telling you out of respect," I said, defending my lady. I saw the tears starting in her eyes, and knew my Mother's words had cut deep.

"Well, I'm not feeling much fucking respect!" Mom cursed. "Respect would be keeping your hands off another woman's children! Respect would be showing enough good sense not to let this happen! Respect would be thinking of others, not just your own perverted needs!"

"Per... Perverted needs?" Brosie asked, her tears flowing. "To be loved?"

"Love? You think this is love?" Mom gasped, shaking her head. "It's just sex! Don't hide, and call it love! You like getting fucked by young guys! Admit it!"

"Mom! Stop!" I warned her. Brosie's grip on my hand was tighter than I would have thought possible.

"Herbert! Get in here! Don't make me do all the work!" Mom screamed, urging my Dad into the argument.

"Now, Carol, don't get so upset," Dad said calmly. "He's an adult now. A young man, with a young man's urges. If he wants to satisfy those urges with a MILF, then let him. You know it won't last. Let him have his fun with an older woman. Once he gets to college, he'll find a nice girl his own age, and he'll forget all about her."

That was about all Brosie could take. She burst into tears, and ran out of the room, towards the back yard.

"I've got her," Marina said, directing her gaze at me. "You stay here."

I was stunned. My mother being upset beyond reason, I could understand. She was angry, and lashing out, unaware of how her words were hurting both of us. Dad, on the other hand, was calm, and collected. The tone he delivered his message with made it doubly insulting. MILF? Won't last? Forget her? My shock turned quickly to fury.

"Fuck off! Both of you!" I cursed, standing angrily. "You can't talk to her like that! I love her, and I won't stand for it!"

"No, son," Dad continued, as though I hadn't said a word. "What you love is her big breasts, and how willing she is to show them to anyone who wants to see them. That's understandable. Sex is a very powerful instinct. It's not love. It's lust."

"I think you should leave, now," I told them. "Before I say something I might regret."

"Great! Let's all get out of here! You're never to see Mrs. Castellanos again, is that clear?!" Mom demanded.

"I'm not coming with you," I replied, holding back my anger. "I said YOU should leave."

"You're my son. You do as I say!" Mom yelled.

"No, Mom. That time is past. I'm legally an adult, and can make my own choices. I've made it. I'm staying," I answered. It felt good, being freed of their control. My parents weren't ogres. They had always done their best, and taken very good care of us, but in this case, they were wrong.

Mom made one last stab at exerting control.

"As long as you live under our roof, you'll abide by our rules," she said confidently.

"Oh god, here we go," I scoffed. "Straight from page 7 of the parenting handbook. My roof, my rules. Really? You can't do better than that?"

"Honey, we love you, and we're just looking out for you," Mom said, softening her tone. "You're too young to make this decision. Don't ruin your life with this, this... woman."

"I'm done talking. You can go, anytime. See the door?" I pointed.

"If we leave, you're not welcome back," Dad said. "No place to live. No money. No paying for college. Be sure you understand that before you send us away."

"Whatever. The door?" I pointed again.

"Fine," Dad said, and stood up. "Good luck, and goodbye. Let's go, Carol. You too, Sharon."

My sister had been sitting there, in stunned silence throughout. It was a lot to take in.

"I, um, I'm going to stay," she said softly. "Marina said she'll give me a ride home later this afternoon."

"If you wish. Carol?" Dad said, already walking toward the exit.

Mom was torn. She looked at Dad, then at me. We'd never had an argument like this, and now she was confused. I wasn't coming home? She was hurt.

"Mom, I still love you, but I can't live with you, if you're going to behave like this. Maybe we can talk sometime soon, when you've calmed down," I said.

She nodded, and joined my father at the door, giving me one more painful look.

"I'll be fine," I told her. "Goodbye."

The door clicked closed behind them, and I exhaled, looking at my sister.

"Wow," she giggled.

"Yeah. Wow," I replied.

"Hank, I'm your sister, which means I love you, and hate you at the same time," she smiled, walking over to hug me. "That was the most romantic thing I've ever seen. The way you stood up for her? You must really love her."

"I do," I nodded, holding Sharon close. When we separated, I saw Brosie and Marina, watching from the kitchen. Both were crying, and holding each other.

"I, uh... I think I'm going to need a new place to stay," I shrugged. "Know of any place?"

They started toward me, holding hands, but Marina peeled off partway, to join my sister. Together they went outside, leaving Brosie and I alone.

We lunged into each other's arms, and she wept again. These tears were different, though. Not sad, but deliriously happy. They soon had me joining her. We held each other and let the emotions out, until we were both a sniffling, teary-eyed mess. She pulled away, and walked a few steps, coming back with a tissue for each of us.

"Oh, boy," she smiled, blowing her nose. "Let's see... You say you need a room?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Well, I'm not sure I have a whole room for you," she giggled, hooking her arm in mine, and leading us up the stairs. "More like a portion of a room. Just the part, with the empty half of the bed in it."

"That's probably all I need, anyway," I smiled, watching her eyes clear of any trace of sadness. "What's the rent like?"

She paused at the top step, and kissed me. It was a kiss of love, so deep and tender. We were together.

"I'm sure we can work something out," she whispered.