Immortal Playmates: Raven

Story Info
A mortal man and his nightly romps with his immortal friends.
1.7k words
4.44
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE TO READERS: The whole cast of immortals will be cycled through so Raven will have more chapters eventually.

Raven had never fucked this boy before; not really. They'd hooked up once, years ago. Before the boy was a boy. Hell, before the boy was a 'they'. Yes, back when the boy was still fully convinced he was a girl. Of course, that encounter wasn't supposed to happen. But, like many things that "weren't supposed to happen", it happened anyway. How? She remembered how angry she was when somehow, his name got pulled from the bowl right after hers in the partner swap event that evening just a few short years before. She remembered how she had to leave and take the longest piss of her life to be able to compose herself and then proceeded to snarl at everyone, demanding to know who'd put his name in before hers could be taken out.

"It was an honest mistake!" was one of the answers she got. The other, from what she recalled, had been "We didn't see the harm seeing as both you and the kid have shacked up with others before! What makes you off-limits to each other?"

Raven was a woman of her word; even when it was left to a random name picking. So, she took the boy - her friend - to bed against her better judgment. She didn't plan on doing anything unless he'd asked specifically and had very much doubted he would have asked anyway. She remembered how her heart and stomach felt weird when he, much to her annoyance and worry, indeed asked for things. Small, largely foreplay-related things but still more than she expected of him. However, it wasn't all unexpected; a few minutes in, he withdrew his consent and just barely whispered how his then-partner had "insisted" he put his name in for the chance to bed her down despite them previously all agreeing that his name would only be added after hers was chosen, about how as much as he liked her, that this wasn't how he wanted his first time with her to be. Raven of course understood and was thankful he'd not just gone through with it because he thought that's what she had wanted. So, instead of driving those sex white horses around the mountain, the two had spent their night cuddling and making out while watching a movie. But, her anger was obvious in the silent moments.

Raven then recalled how she'd been so annoyed that the boy was scared her anger was his fault. It wasn't, of course. In all the time she'd known him, he'd never angered her or even slightly annoyed her. The issue was one the boy couldn't see at the time that she could clear as day: Raven had similarities to the woman the boy was dating at the time. This woman wasn't exactly the best in any way. Raven knew that those similarities would cause the boy distress; even if he never realized why. What made Raven so mad was that these issues would - and for a long time did - make the boy weary of her and nobody bothered to understand why. They'd just let Raven "be the bad guy" rather than understand that while comparing her to the boy's now (thankfully) ex partner was like comparing a goldfish to a great white in terms of similarities, the trauma was deeper-set than anybody had realized until it was too late.

Another sigh came at recalling that night years ago as well as the few chance meetings they'd had between then and now. Those thoughts weren't really accurate. No; the truth of the matter was that Raven allowed herself to be the bad guy until the boy was ready to confront his trauma and returned on his own after healing to a point he felt ready. She'd been distant with him despite the fact he was close with all her friends and family; literally to the point he'd fucked or been fucked by most of them. She'd never forced him to interact, nor had she ever been rude. She gave or took as much space as the boy allowed in those moments and let him call the shots and set his boundaries. What he allowed one hour might not be ok the next and that was perfectly valid and she supported him either way. As friends should, right?

She looked down at the boy beneath her; blindfolded and bound to the bed; he couldn't have escaped even if he wanted to.

"You're whimpering like a pathetic, wounded puppy." The boy's already flushed face went a deeper shade of red and though blindfolded, he looked away. That was how he was; he'd never look at you while you used or played with him. The thought of doing it made him uncomfortable to the point that if told he had to, he'd withdraw consent then and there. That was a rule he had with everyone: He would never look at you during the acts and sometimes he'd act like he didn't want it. Ignore that; if didn't want it, he'd let you and the whole world know if need be. If he's letting you in, he trusts you. And his trust was hard to find nowadays and even harder to keep. It was a quest Raven set on willingly and vowed to see to the end. After-all, they'd been friends for years before his ex and did their best to remain as such after.

More whimpers came as she thrusted harder; the faint scent of blood catching her attention. She paused and looked down; thankfully only finding a faint tinge rather than full-on bloodshed. That was another rule: He bleeds, he pukes, game over. Blood was a massive trauma trigger and him seeing it was to be avoided at all costs. Most rolled their eyes and considered the boy "too much work" amongst other things. Not Raven, though. Her own wife was similar in some ways with blood usually only meaning a traumatic event has occurred. So, Raven was always extra careful to avoid it as often as possible. They'd made progress so perhaps one day both her wife and the boy would recover from this trauma and more? Only time would tell, of course.

"You're still whimpering like a pathetic puppy..." She lightly trailed her fingers along his neck before wrapping her hand around his throat; "Is that all you are? A pathetic, wounded puppy who needs to be taken care of?" The boy blushed even deeper red; fighting the cherry blossom pink ropes that bound and kept him vulnerable to her or anybody else who wished to have him.

Raven tightened her grip slightly; aware that the boy was only a mortal and was fragile compared to herself as a vampire. Of course, he was never in any danger when in her company or the company of all their differently immortal friends; it was all just foreplay and a game to them. The boy would pretend to be scared, struggle a little, and then be caught and "forced" to submit. Meanwhile, he loved every moment of it and sometimes even asked to be hunted down while "narrowly escaping" everyone's grasp until he decided who'd take him home that night. Think of it as a more extreme, sexual, and slightly dangerous game of tag. Did accidents happen? Of course! That's how life is in any situation where mistakes could occur. But, nobody had ever been seriously hurt and likely never would be unless someone seriously dropped the ball during these games and scenes. Still; the mere idea that Raven would bring harm to the boy - even by accident - made her feel uneasy. Her grip loosened on the boy's throat and for a moment, she paused and considered ending the "session" early. The boy, who despite being a grown man, was centuries younger than Raven and most of his playmates, whined and for the first time that night outside of setting the rules of the evening, spoke.

"Why'd you stop? You were doing so well!" Raven sighed and tugged the blindfold off, forcing him to look her in the eye;

"I got into my own head and got worried I'd actually hurt you for real. And, this IS our first time together" He squirmed beneath her; clearly uncomfortable with the prolonged eye contact. But, he managed to push that aside for the moment and rolled his eyes; reminding her that she'd never hurt him once outside of planned events and that outside the bedroom, she treated him like his flesh were tissue paper and his bones the same glass as Christmas bulbs. Raven started to say something else; something about his ex, and he silenced her.

"Raven? I love you and appreciate all you've done and are doing for me to help me heal but if you even think of mentioning her again, I'll cut our session short." He looked at the clock glowing above them on the wall, a smile full of mischief and intentions of misbehaving replacing the stern look from before,

"I know we only have an hour left but seeing as you made me agree not to choose you two nights running, it'd be a shame to waste it and leave both of us unsatisfied..." Raven growled softly; leaning close to the boy and letting her serrated, slightly curved fangs lightly graze his flesh.

"Careful your mouth doesn't write a check your ass isn't prepared to cash in..." Her breath was hot on his already damp flesh. "Are you going to keep whimpering like a puppy?" He shivered beneath her; ropes straining against where they're tied;

"Only if you promise to give me a reason! There's a fine line between "hurt" and "harm"; I want to walk it like a drunk tightrope walker..." Raven purred dangerously and replaced the blindfold;

"Boy you may find you're not tall enough to ride! But...exceptions can be made..."

The boy would be left wondering what came first: Him? Or the blood-loss induced high? Either way, he quickly became thankful Raven had made him sign an agreement that they couldn't do two sessions back-to-back because the usually gentle-but-firm vampire certainly had a feral side.