Imogen's Perfect Bumhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Carrie as Imogen started to gently bounce on my cock. "Carrie, why don't you stick a finger up Imogen's bum? We have to get her ready." She looked a little shocked, but Imogen gave me a filthy smile, her face streaked with a little sweat.

Carrie grabbed a jar of night cream from the bedside table. "Oh my God, do you KNOW how expensive that stuff is?" said Imogen, in between increasingly animal moans as she slowly fucked me. Carrie nipped off the lid and gleefully scooped up a fingerful, positioning herself behind Imogen.

"Gentle with that finger. Oh my God that's cold. Oh fuck, that's good." said Imogen as Carrie's lubricated index finger slipped inside her anal ring. "You pair of dirty fuckers. I'm going to cum at this rate. Usually takes me longer. Fucking hell. Dirty bastards. Oh, yes." With a cock in her pussy and a finger up her arse, her hair flailing, Imogen screamed as she came, a rough, growling roar. "Fuck! yes." I was close to cumming myself, and pushed her off as her orgasm subsided. I was going to save that.

"I think it's time we gave Carrie some attention, don't you think?" It was the assistant's turn to go on stage. Me and Imogen both helped get the last of her clothes off, with me savouring the chance to pull her little black panties down -- the simple pleasures in life -- before me and Imogen took turns to tongue her little cunt hole and suck on her nipples until Carrie came, wetly, all over the bed, and the three of us paused in a drunken, sweaty heap.

My dick was still ready for action. "He hasn't cum yet!" said Carrie, like it was an essential part of the evening. Not actually for me. Maybe she'd watched too much porn. "It's time to fuck Imogen's bum."

"Yes, it is. In fact, it's the only way I'm going to cum this evening. I'm not going to cum in anyone's cunt or on their face or tits. It's spunk up your fancy little arse or nothing."

Imogen was unsure. "Oh Christ. It's barely going to fit. I mean, I want it up there now, but... stretch me out a bit first." She opened her bedside drawer to reveal an array of toys and vibrators. "Try this one. And for God's sake, use the lube, not my fucking Issey Miyake face cream."

"I'd like you on your knees?" I said. Imogen jumped on the bed, propping that perfect bum up with pillows, exposing both her holes. Her anus looked almost sweet. Nothing had ever looked filthier. Nervously, Carrie gently pushed a lubed-up latex cock into Imogen's tight little hole, which was dribbling a little expensive face cream from the earlier fingering. It took a few seconds and a few gasps to get it in; it was a lot bigger than Carrie's finger. "OK! She's ready!' giggled Carrie.

"Christ, you dirty fuckers. You're going to rip me open." said Imogen.

"Carrie, would you make sure to delicately stroke my balls as I attempt to put my perfect cock into Imogen's posh little shitbox?" Just hearing the word 'shitbox' set Carrie off giggling again, but her little hand reached out and did what I wanted. With her other hand, she squirted some lube onto my cock end.

"You want this, don't you, Imogen. You want it in your bum." I said.

"Yes, yes I do. I deserve it. I deserve this flat, I deserve these friends, and I deserve a hard cock in my arsehole."

"My God you've got a filthy mouth for all that public school education. Can you feel it yet?" I pressed the tip of my cock up against her little bumhole, once pink, now red and glistening with lube. She gave a little squeal.

"Yes, I can feel your cock head. Please put it inside me... ah. gently."

"Why do you want it gently? You deserve it all, including being roughly fucked up the arse, don't you?"

"No, no, it's just... very big, and I'm not sure... Ohhh!"

I pushed the tip in, just enough to move past the ring of muscle with a little pop. "You're so tight, but you're doing very well. I might take it slow. But then again I might not. Just relax your bottom."

"Oh my god, it's too big." As I pushed in another inch, I could feel her muscles tightening around me. "Just relax. I'm going to fuck your lovely arse, Imogen. And you will enjoy it."

"Oh God, you utter bastard. Push it all the way in. All eight of those bloody inches."

I obliged. Imogen yelped. I slowly pulled out, and then gently but firmly slid it all the way back in. "Fuck me up the bum, you fucking shit." Imogen looked back at me, her right reaching back between her legs. Another long, slow, thrust. "Fucking cum inside me, you bastard. Spunk up my bumhole." I started to increase the pace. Who was I to say no?

She was so tight, and so hot, and I knew it wouldn't take me long -- I could feel it building already, as she continued to spout a torrent of filth, and a few seconds later my cock erupted inside her rectum, filling her smallest hole with pump after pump of spunk, as both of us groaned. Carrie, ever attentive, milked the last drops from my balls just as Imogen fingered herself to another noisy orgasm.

I pulled out with a pop and sat down, as a little stream of thick white spunk lazily dribbled out of Imogen's red little arsehole. Carrie, apparently overcome with the utter filthiness of the moment, leaned over and licked up a couple of drops, smiling at both of us.

As I got dressed to leave, the two of them lay cuddling on the bed, spent and sticky. I slung my bag on, and gave them a final look, as it was time to go. Imogen grinned. It was quite a sight. The expensive dress crumpled on the floor. The stench of sex. The empty glasses. The toys. The champagne. The girls.

"Perfect." said Imogen. "Absolutely perfect."

12