Late-Night Anal & More Dorm Hijinx

Story Info
Cute teen takes rough reaming while roommate watches.
4.5k words
4.55
55.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another mostly true tale from long ago.

I could see Vanessa's top-floor window from across the quad. Dark. She probably was ready for bed. But ready for me regardless. As always.

It was near midnight, but not that late by weekday college standards. Lights still illuminated several Dutton Hall dorm rooms. I turned up my collar to the fall cold -- early-season flakes already flying, jeezus -- and strode along the walkway, cock growing just thinking about Vanessa's ass.

I'd take whatever I wanted from the sexy teen. Would her roommate, Tess, be there? Be asleep? Did I care?

Vanessa was stuck in a first-year dorm. Again. We met in Dutton as frosh and shared a magical night in the place as 18-year-olds. But no sophomore wants to live there. Pretty sure Vanessa and Tess were the only second-years on the entire third floor. That's some bad room lottery luck.

I opened the door against the brisk wind, stepped into the foyer and was blasted with heat. I caught a whiff of microwave popcorn wafting from the communal kitchen and voices were off in the TV lounge. Thought I heard Letterman. The lounge wasn't a terrible spot for a little after-hours fun, meaning that I'd fucked a couple of cuties there when roomies remained awake. Vanessa and I had been interrupted while she was astride me on the couch, grinding away. Hey, it happens.

I stomped the snow off my shoes in the toasty entryway and took the steps two at a time, Timbos on my toes echoing off steel stairs. Bounding beyond the men's floor, my home the previous year, I grabbed the fire door to the all-women's level. I smelled cigarettes before crossing the threshold.

I entered the hallway and saw her. Amber. Fuck. She lived next to Vanessa and Tess. My libido was stoked. My brain? Conflicted. Amber stared at me, heavy-lidded like some '40s femme fatale. Arms crossed. Diet Coke in one hand, cig suspended from the other. Smoke curling around her bleach-blond perm (it was the '90s, give her a break).

Amber wasn't wearing much -- a light blue, sheer wrap clinging to matching undies, generous curves apparent. There'd been other late-night encounters, but usually outside while she was fully dressed; I'd see her chain-smoking Camel Lights on my way into the dorm and stop to say hi. But I knew she was stacked after one early morning restroom run-in. I had snuck into the women's for a post-sex pee when Amber exited the shower area, still wet and in a short towel held up by gravity-defying breasts.

She wasn't alone this evening, talking with a pixieish, quiet neighbor I recognized but hadn't met. Clearly near bed and clad in just an oversized tee, the freckled girl reflexively crossed her arms over her chest when she saw me. Protecting the goods.

"Andy," Amber said dryly. "Whatever brings you to these parts 'round midnight?"

Sounding like she slinked straight out of some noir. I dug her. I suddenly realized how warm it was. The city was in its first major cold snap of the season, and the dorm's heat was cranking.

"Hey," she continued, nodding across the hallway to her fellow first-year, who seemed so much younger. "Have you met Ginger? She's thinking about English. You can tell her why that's such a bad idea."

I could almost feel the redhead cringe at the dismissive nickname. I shot Amber a sour look, then turned to the neighbor. "You're Annie, right?" I asked sweetly. I was pretty good about learning the names of newbies. Especially attractive ones. "Might major in English, huh? Picked an advisor?"

"Not yet," Annie answered, relaxing a bit and dropping her hands. Yep, she was hiding one helluva rack. "Maybe Hansen?"

Oh god, the ol' perv would eat her alive. I shook my head. "Don't do it. Has he creeped on you yet?"

Amber side-eyed me, but I knew a lothario when I saw one, and I struck a nerve with Annie. "Ohmygodyes!" she cried in a rush, leaning forward. "So it's not just me?"

"The guy's kind of a joke," I replied. "Check out Bauer. She likes classics, but she's no dinosaur. She'll be cool with whatever your focus, and she won't be looking down your shirt."

I smiled and extended a hand to the teen, who had switched from hiding her tits to pulling hard at the sides of the lengthy T, ensuring it covered her panties. That it did, stretching the aging cotton tightly across young breasts, sans bra. Nipples wide awake and pointing up. Annie was gonna be popular. She shook my hand, smiling shyly.

"Andy, wish Annie a happy birthday," Amber said. "She just turned eighteen on Monday."

"Yep, finally legal!" Annie exclaimed, giggling. Maybe she wasn't that shy.

"I will definitely file that away," I said rather too quickly, still shaking the girl's hand as a flush crept up her cheeks. Thoughts of birthday spankings danced in my head.

"Andy's fucking Vanessa, but you probably figured that out by now," Amber told Annie, now blushing furiously. And she wasn't the only one; my ears were burning.

A door opened down the hall. "Shit," Amber mumbled, dropping her smoldering butt into the pop can. Queen Catherine of Dutton -- or at least Resident Assistant Cathy -- stepped into view.

"Amber," Cathy hissed, "Are you smoking on the floor again?"

Amber grimaced and held up her hands, smoke rising from the raised can. "Oh, Andy," Cathy said, turning her attention to me. "I should've known. You and Vanessa gonna keep Tess awake again?"

Well that was pointed. It was only early November, but apparently my late-night booty call predilections already preceded me. Annie's eyes widened. I smiled and gave her an aw-shucks shrug. "Go to bed, Annie. It's late," Cathy said, spinning and closing the door behind her a little too forcefully. I mean, shouldn't be so loud after midnight, amirite?

Annie remained frozen, fists clenched near her thighs, perky B-cups testing the tee's tensile strength. "Jeez, seniors hate being RAs on first-year floors," I said of Cathy, breaking the tension. "Annie, happy belated birthday. It was lovely to finally chat. And maybe hit up Bauer."

Annie giggled. "It was lovely to chat!" she agreed. "And I will!" Twirling, the 18-year-old bent slightly to find the doorknob in the shadows. The shirt -- finally freed from clutching hands -- rode up her bubble butt, conservative panties straining to contain firm cheeks. Popular indeed.

Amber smacked my arm, tsking my stare. I looked at the vixen after Annie was safely ensconced in her room. "She seems nice," I said with a grin.

"First of all, I bet Bauer does look down her shirt," Amber whispered. "And also, 'Likes classics but isn't a dinosaur'?" Seriously? Cheese much?"

With a rakish smile I leaned close to her ear, my arm encircling a shapely hip. Bicep touching a breast. "Jealous?" I teased. "Admit it, she liked it."

Amber pushed me away, but not too far. She moved her arms akimbo with a flourish, opening the kimono in the process. Showing me almost everything. Now it was her turn to move close, pressing that full chest into me. My dick immediately hardened. "Go get laid, Romeo," she said softly, sparkling blue eyes staring up at me.

I was ready, that's for sure.

I slowly opened Vanessa's door, hesitating while my eyes adjusted to the darkness. I knew the layout by heart. Her cello up against the closet next to my left shoulder. This time I didn't freak at its dark shape. Sink in front of me, along the wall to the right. Don't ram into the edge of the porcelain. Again. Desks beyond that, window to the quad above them. Tess' bed on the left. Vanessa's futon straight ahead, placed at an "L" to Tess.

They were both asleep, deep breathing mixing with the radiator's hiss. Goddamn, it was hot. Full moon's glow throwing shadows against the wall through slitted blinds. I could make out Vanessa on her tummy, sheets shoved down by her strong dancer's calves. T-shirt serving as a nightie bunched up around her hips, naked ass fifty percent revealed and one hundred percent perfect. Full moon, meet half-moon.

I had taken her tightest hole just that morning -- or yesterday morning, technically? -- but couldn't resist another go. She wouldn't say no. She never did.

(Oh, and yes: I'm a sonofabitch. But for those who care, I loved Vanessa. Madly. I devoted hundreds of words to the alluring beauty in my college tale found elsewhere on Lit. But this ain't that. This isn't scenes and soliloquies dedicated to our connection. This is about my immediate desire to ravage her ass.)

I moved close to the futon and shed my duds not far from Tess' head, trying to note where I dropped my boxers. Sinking to my knees, I traced a hand from those calves up the inside of her smooth thigh, gently pushing the toned leg wide. I cupped her puffy pussy from behind, still thrilled that she had shaved herself bare for the first time a couple weeks back. That was rare in those days, and it sure did something for me. Still does. I moved a finger up and down her slit, feeling her body respond immediately.

"Mmmm," she mumbled, raising her head ever-so-slightly, tussled curls cascading around her face. "Hey baby."

I grinned, feeling her wetness coating my fingers. She'd be sopping in a few more seconds. I did that to her. Moving between her legs, I leaned down, lips brushing against an apple-hued cheek. "You're dripping already," I whispered, pushing a digit inside her snug slot.

"What a surprise," Vanessa sighed, spreading her legs further. I moved a finger from my other hand to her clit, my erection near her ass.

"That. Feels. So. Good," she said, squirming slightly as her juices squelched. "You should take me."

I heard a rustling behind me -- Tess stirring. Oh well. I lowered onto Vanessa, cock dragging down her crack, searching for her center. Slick heat greeted my intruder's tip as I abruptly began shoving inside.

"Oh!" she started, and not quietly. "Slow, please! It's so thick."

"Shhh," I breathed into her ear, hearing Tess' cheap dorm room box spring creaking. I explored further, soft walls giving way to my persistent prick until I was completely sheathed in her pussy. I moved her curls and nipped at her neck. She shivered despite the perspiration glistening on her olive skin.

I pulled out, then smoothly pushed all the way in as she groaned. Then did it again. And again, sugar walls clinging to me. "You make me feel soooo tight," the teen told me. No one else ever has described my girth like that, and it was fucking hot. Vanessa was fucking hot, the sexy sophomore moving her curvy bottom up to meet my thrusts while biting her lip to keep from crying out.

And she wasn't just tight -- she also had a shallow vagina that left my average-length tool banging off the back of her. Sobs caught in her throat and she grabbed at the sheet with her fists, clenching everything, including my cock with her cunt. I used her shoulders for leverage and drove into her repeatedly with my sturdy stalk.

"You should suck it and get it ready for your ass," I said menacingly, feeling my rod jump at the thought of ramming it up her smallest space. Our first butt fuck -- read about it in the aforementioned Rough Anal College Tale -- was about six weeks prior, and I had used that hole regularly ever since. Vanessa came every time. "Yeah, I think it's time for you to suck it."

She craned her neck to face me. "What about Tess?" she whispered.

"Do you want her to help?" I joked.

Vanessa released the sheet long enough to swing and smack my arm, the slap filling the room. "So loud," I teased, again hearing Tess' bed squeak. No doubt she was awake. The slender brunette with big dark eyes didn't say much to me. At the time, I wondered how she could be immune to my charms. I was so dumb. Uh, maybe cuz I crept into their room late-night, keeping her up while I railed her smokin' friend?

Then again, said smokin' friend couldn't get enough of me. Plus I had the whole arrogance of youth thing happening.

Vanessa's vag was so hot that the room's warm air still felt cool on my cock when I pulled out. We both were covered in sweat. I sat back briefly, wiping my brow and breathing deeply. My eyes adjusted to the dim light, I could see her pussy splayed apart, pink popping against the room's blackness. Her back entrance nestled just above. Can't hardly wait.

I crawled to Vanessa's head, presenting my sticky staff to her. She turned and glanced at Tess' bed. We both did. The roomie's body was toward us, face hidden in the dark. Vanessa returned to my erection, pointy tongue touching the middle of my shaft and licking to the crown. Those DSLs kissed the head, opened wide and began to first swallow, then bob.

I put a hand under her hip; she took the hint and raised onto spread knees. I pulled the t-shirt up, exposing her creamy ripe breasts. How could they be so large and yet so firm? I sucked at physics, but still. She took her lips off my cock long enough to remove the nightshirt. Now naked, she looked up at me, exposing those tits and upturned areola with their broad nipples.

She snickered at my doubletake before returning her attention to my dick. Vanessa didn't deepthroat but was committed all the same, drooling onto the tip, then swallowing both her spit and more of her juices off my joint. I stuck two fingers into her quim, dragging girl goo from pussy to asshole, circling the star.

I removed my raider from her mouth, replacing it with the same fingers. "Get 'em wet," I said. "You know where they're going."

She slobbered on them, staring up at me as she did, then whimpered when I promptly dug a digit into her anus. The freshly abused bud offered little opposition. "I'm still sore," she whispered.

"I'm sure," I answered callously, pushing further. The young woman was made for this. I grabbed a hanging tit with one hand, squeezing, pinching the hardening nipple. Moving back behind her behind, I stole a final peek at Tess. She was laying on her left side. Coulda sworn the right shoulder was rotating, sheets rustling near her groin. Was she getting off watching her roomie's submission? Maybe it was just my imagination.

But what was real? The girl of my dreams face down, ass up, spreading herself before me. A hand on each cheek. Both holes opening. Whatever I desired was mine. I directed one of her hands under her hip and to that wet pussy. Vanessa knew what turned me on. Wasting no time, she inserted first one finger, then another.

I let a long strand of saliva drop into her ass crack, pushing it into the humid hole with my thumb as she sucked in air. Even less resistance now. This was gonna be easy. For me. I removed my thumb, asshole still slightly open. Vanessa took the fingers from her vagina and stuck one directly into her butt. My lover stiffened, but I could see her knuckle moving, finger rooting around. Attempting to prep for my penetration. Good girl.

I moved my cock back to her cunt and pushed. Snatch still soaking, my prick slid home. Vanessa sighed. Then I felt it, her finger pressing the membrane between the holes and against my rod. She loved feeling my member from whichever spot it wasn't occupying. (If I only knew more about DP back in those pre-Internet porn days...)

I watched her work that fine ass as I drove deep, eliciting little yelps whenever I slammed into her cervix. I forgot all about Tess right behind my lean frame, thrusting hips just a couple feet from her head. Who's Tess?

Vanessa removed the digit from her ass and again spread her cheeks for me. Dark star gaping. She was ready. I steered her flat on the bed and followed her down, dick slipping from her pussy. My entire body pressed against the beauty, her boobs spilling out above her rib cage.

I moved the curls away from her ear. "What do you want?" I whispered.

"I want your cock," she answered.

"Where?" I asked.

Her breath caught. "My...my ass," she stammered, moving a hand straight to her clit. "I want your cock in my ass."

I prodded at her tightness with the head of my cudgel, blunt crown forcing its way inside tender flesh. "Oooh," my lover whined at the intrusion, biting her lip to muffle more cries.

We were just getting started. I shoved harder, the thick barrel of my post violating her passage. Vanessa whimpered, fingers moving faster on her button. Luxuriating in the heat, I let her bottom adjust to my post.

I pushed again when I felt her relax, burying my rod to the root. She moaned into a pillow, but there was no hiding the noise...or what caused it. Her fingers dipped back into her pussy. First I heard the juices, then I felt a fingertip stroking my dick. This young woman, goddamn.

I began sawing in and out, her sore anus taking still more punishment. "It's big," she cried. "Oh my god, it's big."

I wrapped a hand in her thick mane, turning a flushed cheek to me. I kissed her neck and nibbled gently on an earlobe.

"I love you so much, baby," my soft tone contrasting with the harsh thrusts pinning her to the futon.

"I'm yours," she replied, raising her shapely ass to meet my cock, returning her fingers to pronounced clit. "I'm your good girl."

Such a good girl. Such a good butt slut. I picked up the pace, stretching her, making that private place mine. Her chute squeezed around me and her breath quickened. I knew it wouldn't be long. For either of us.

I pounded my pole into the slackening space, all resistance gone. Taking it. Fingers flew faster on that joy button, her other hand now covering her mouth, unable to contain the mewls.

I slowed for a second, gathering strength for my finale. "Don't stop," she choked, rippling ab muscles foreshadowing her climax. "I'm close, I'm so close."

And just who was I to deny her now? I drove as deep as I could, forcing her whole body forward with my sturdy staff. Then retreating almost all the way out before charging through her barrier once more. Finding a long-stroking rhythm, widening that hole.

Vanessa's quiet grunts increased. "I'm gonna come," she whined, opening her mouth in a silent scream. Her fingers slowed on her spot, body shaking.

Feeling the orgasm overtake her body brought me to the edge. I lodged fully into Vanessa a final time and exploded, coating her insides with my come. Almost involuntary shallow thrusts followed, more seed shooting into her ass.

I went limp atop her but remained stiff in her butt. "That was amazing," she whispered. "Worth you waking me up."

"You are amazing," I replied, nuzzling her ear and catching my breath. "Thank you so much."

"Thank you," she cooed, relaxed. Content, even with my rod still semi-rigid in her wrecked rectum.

"I should go pee," I said. But not quite ready to separate from this giving goddess.

"I love you," she mumbled. It always thrilled me to hear it.

Vanessa would be asleep before I returned from the restroom. I rose off her but paused to spread that fine ass a final time. Both holes yawning, gaping grotesquely after their pounding. Slit normally hidden by plump lips now coral-hued and swollen. Our combined lather rimmed her reddened, misshapen anus. The remnants of my load in her channel could provide lube if I wanted to ream her again in the morning. My cock twitched at the thought. Not a bad idea.

I stood, pulling the sheet over my girl's behind. Because now was the time for modesty? Where the hell was my underwear? I noticed that Tess had turned toward the wall at some point. Then I saw it, moonlight pouring through the cracked blinds and projecting onto the cinderblock in front of Tess' face. Me. Well, my shadow in profile. The torso, fit (or slight, sure). Athletic thighs defined on the brick.

But I'm burying the lede. What couldn't be missed: My hefty phallus, cast obscenely, outsized and dark against the wall. I looked down and saw a long string of seed mixed with Vanessa's essence dangling from my dick, then noticed its twin outline hanging near the shadow of Tess' face.

12