Imp Corruption: Sonia the Crusader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dajaska
Dajaska
173 Followers

Sonia nodded, if that's what it took. It didn't matter to her, she'd do anything now. "I swear! I'll marry your demon cock for life."

"You're no longer mortal now Sonia," Abalix reminded the girl, "this pledge is forever."

"I'll do it! I'll marry his cock forever, become an imp factory, nothing but a bitch to breed more imps!"

"Fine," Abalix said and then twisted the ring "[CUM RELEASE]." Again the magic words resonated in the air and Sonia knew Prime was now free.

"Yes!" the imp Sonia cried as the weapon that had defeated her plunged back into her hungry cunt.

Abalix watched the couple mate, and quivered in joy at an eons long plan coming to fruition. Her design had worked! She knew its incomparable power, but it was a sight to behold. His weapon had completely defeated the human. The transformed girl surrendered pathetically, willing to do anything to mate with Prime. His cock had broken the holy invader, forced her to give up the seals, her life's quest, and transformed her into a servile mate in one fell swoop. Indeed this creation was a true testament to Abalix's power.

"Take it, take my cum bitch," Primed exclaimed that he was cumming, plunging his cock deep into his new green mate.

The transformed slayer of four greater demon lords cheered "Yes breed me! Breed me!" in absolute joy as Prime ejaculated his demonic seed into her fertile pussy in an attempt to impregnate the former holy champion.

As he pulled out with a wet slop, Sonia didn't feel a single drop of hate or regret. The old Sonia would have found the idea of Prime imp siring his demon children inside her a terrible nightmare.

Yet this corrupted Sonia held only a desperate hope that he had successfully bred her. And she would not lead it to chance, began at once rubbing her huge tits against Prime suggestively, ready to begin anew.

As he got ready to take her again she smiled. She was so happy! Prime fucking her, breeding her, and birthing more imps was now her eternal fate.

Dajaska
Dajaska
173 Followers
12