All Comments on 'Impact 02: of Collusion'

by SiteNonSite

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

Public sex eventually? Please? Harder enough (first paragraph) and dropped the 'd' off 'drunk', other wise I noticed not a whit of concern. I'm really interested to see how this builds....

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

I LOVE this story. Their flirtation is so sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very interesting story but with regards to the changing of the tenses, we’ll I have to say: first, it is entirely not needed, second, it’s distracting and finally, you’ve been inconsistent in your use of the technique. The whole thing should have been in the past tense.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 2 years agoAuthor

CriticalAnon. I’m glad to know you find the story interesting. Some things I do for my readers, for their pleasure. Something I do for myself, to stretch and reach, for novelty.

LibrandesireLibrandesireover 1 year ago

I've read Impact 01 and 02 and both are excellent. You're writing is exceptional. I'm a straight man and I don't often read lesbian stories. There's lot of variation of course in lesbian lit, as there is with any other, but reading it offers a useful reminder that, in sex, we're not really that different.

You don't say how old you are but by some of your references I'm guess that you're a late boomer. Mary Tyler Moore and Dick Van Dyke, and "bridge and tunnel". Assuming I'm right, I find it interesting that you're fond of (or seem to be) a bald pussy. Most depictions of nude women in the 70s-90s revealed bush. I prefer to eat a bald cunt and it's a preference I've had for a very long time. I'm curious to know if you've always preferred smooth (assuming you do) or whether there was some transitional event that changed your tastes. I say "assuming" because you may be writing with a contemporary audience in mind, for which the standard is smooth.

You're a fabulous writer. I envy your talent.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteover 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry, but I’m not a late-Boomer Librandesire, (loved watching Dick and Laura with mom thought), maybe just a bit of a late bloomer? I’m not sure how to explain my desires. Perhaps we’ve become to invested in origin stories. Starting with first The Stronger Girl story I decided to resist the urge to explain the origins of desire, focusing instead on their power to overcome shame and guilt in the moment, which I find endlessly interesting. As for who I am writing for, in general, a younger more precious version of myself maybe? I like to think about pleasing them, but also encouraging them - to be brave, to take care of themselves, to pursue their desires. With the Impact stories I was very much writing for ButteredCrumpet, and still am. I am very happy to know you enjoy the writing, so do I. It’s a wonderful escape and rewarding in-and-of itself. XOSNS

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

Your descriptions are exceptional. Whether you're describing Sarah's neighborhood and walk-up building or Claire's self pleasuring you paint vivid word-pictures.

I love the steady unfolding.

5 stars.

_robin_robinabout 1 year ago

I love, love, love this. So hot. And the writing, so sharp and on the money. I’d never heard the phrase bridge-and-tunnel before, but I immediately knew what it meant. LOL! New, unexpected angle on intimacy & sexy - when Claire says the old guy in the restaurant only wants to fuck Young Sarah, and Sarah says she will put out for Claire. OMG.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 1 year agoAuthor

I really love that Sarah would fuck Oscar for Claire too - that’s a little moment that I don’t think anyone else has pointed to before _robin, I’m so glad you enjoyed it. I am working on Chapter 15, but keep coming back to these early chapters for inspiration, but also for orientation, to remember who Sarah and Claire are. I very much hope you will want to follow the arc of their affair to the end… which is getting closer.

CidesaCidesa19 days ago

It is interesting rereading this chapter bearing in mind Claire later telling Sarah these two days where when she became romantically/sexually attracted to Sarah. With that in mind, it is clear how hard Claire is flirting, and just how clueless (deliberately or not) Sarah was about it all

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSite19 days agoAuthor

I’m glad to hear that foreknowledge adds to the story, Cidesa. I don’t think Sarah’s blindness to herself was deliberate. I think seeing herself in new ways, in the ways Claire sees her, is painfully hard for her - or at least that’s how it feels in my imagination. Meanwhile, I am so happy to know you are rereading, that the story is drawing you back in. Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon10 days ago

It is also interesting to reread this with foreknowledge of Sarah's past, although I forget exactly which part of the first two chapters made me think this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiteNonSite@SiteNonSite
I am a visual artist. I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did. A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES