Impact 02: of Collusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I meant to trim and neaten, to shape it into something pretty, maybe a trail. I'd imagined showing it to Claire; imagined her cooing approval. Imagined spreading my legs wide in front of her. The trail was gone. I'd shaved it all.

I blushed as I realized that my first thought had been to wonder what Claire would think, that I'd pictured her smiling, laughing with delight, her eyes wide with surprise and admiration. But I was also pushing a finger between my lips while I did so. It was so wrong, such a terrible transgression, but I was too turned on to care, too turned on to stop.

My fingertips were slick, but not from the soap. I thought about the night before, the way her jaw hinged as she came, her hands touching her nipples, the moment her leg touched mine, the shock of realization that she was masturbating in my bed, the vibrations of her shoulder movements. I thought about how badly I'd wanted to cum after watching her give in to her own pleasure, how my own pleasure took me by surprise. I stroked my clit, while recalling Claire, I wondered for the hundredth time if she had simply been pleasuring herself, or if she was "putting on a show." The idea that she was doing it for me to watch brought me closer to my own release. My mind seemed to chase after itself.

I again pictured myself straddling Claire's face, I imagined her looking at my shaved pussy while someone watches us. I felt myself losing control. The idea of us being watched is so powerful I felt like I might swoon.

The first jerk was like a cable tied to some part of me deep inside I couldn't touch.

"Oh God CLAIRE!" I called out, shocking myself more than my fantasies, my voice was loud and clear and real. My orgasm blew my shock and embarrassment into pieces, it left me suspended in pleasure, at least for a moment...


*For those of you rereading these stories this is for you: on 03/27/23 I uploaded my final edit version of this story for moderation. It's about six hundred words longer than the original. Most of the changes are simple copy edits, but all are intended to turn up the heat, and to more clearly reveal the original intent.