Impact 04: of Fascists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Someone to touch," she sighs.

I turn onto my side and drape my arm over her waist, closing her knee between mine so I can pull her in, my hand resting on the top of her ass.

"If you want..." I sigh, closing my eyes. My heart is pounding in my chest, I wonder if she can hear it.

There is a long silence. I'm squeezing her close, my heart is thundering. I'm almost gasping for air, my breath is so shallow; sips of air. I'm afraid she'll pull away, that she'll fall asleep. I want to be bold for her. But before I can Claire stirs, bringing her mouth close to my ear.

"Sarah," she whispers, shifting next to me, placing a hand between my thighs. Her voice dropping, she asks, "May I look at you?"

Claire's hand slides further and she lifts her knee, raising mine and pushing the covers off our legs; exposing us, exposing me.

My legs are parted, we are both looking at my pussy. I'm wet, glistening in the bright light. I feel my face coloring, hot with shame. Her fingers walk further up my thigh.

"C'est très jolie, ma belle," she gushes, her voice quiet, as if we were in the dark, as if we were hidden from the world.

"Do you think I should shave mine?" she asks, her fingertips almost touching my wet lips. "Do you think it would look as pretty?"

My body is still but I feel as if I'm trembling, as if a dynamo inside my chest is spinning out of control. All I can do is nod my head as I watch her fingers stroke my skin.

"Sarah, may I touch you?"

I make a tiny sound of assent, or try to, as Claire drags her fingers across the soft skin of my lips. Where her fingers touch my skin, the flesh sparks, burning me. I want her fingers in me, yet I remain silent; my whole body shaking, I'm clinging to Claire, like I might fall. I've never wanted anything more but I can't say it; my need tightening the gag on my voice. I'm not brave at all.

Claire looks up at me, studies my eyes. "...may I?" she asks as she presses a finger into me.

I slowly nod my head, I would give her whatever she wants.

"I can't hear you," she says as she holds the tip of her finger there, neither in or out, teasing me.

I press my hips towards her hand. It's futile, her hand moving with my hips, her fingertip the only part inside me.

"Please," I whisper, I can barely hear my voice over the rush of blood beating in my ears.

"You will have to say it louder for me, my Young Sarah," she purrs.

"Please..." I beg, my voice is high pitched and pleading. I sound like someone else. "I didn't shave it for a boy," I tell her. "It's for you."

This startles her, she looks surprised and deeply pleased. Her expression goes soft and warm.

"You are so good Sarah-"

A gentle pump of her fingers across my clit is all it takes. I feel a bolt as my body stiffens and I shudder violently.

"OHGODCLAIRE!!" I yell in surprise.

The shock of the orgasm is profound - not just the force of it, but how easily it overcomes me. Muscles lock, I feel snow blind by pleasure. When I can finally relax my back Claire is looking at me, her eyes wide with concern, and then, as I relax, with glee.

"That was a big one!"

I snort loudly and we are laughing, arms wrapped around each other rolling around the bed. It feels like we are celebrating - like we should be jumping up and down, as if I did something grand. I take deep shuddering breaths, while Claire looks on. She looks so pleased with me. I must look like a mad woman. But then we are hugging, holding each other more gently, we are no longer rolling around, and not holding on as tightly any longer, but we are still holding each other. I'm on top of her looking down, her hard nipples, stabbing the soft flesh of my breasts.

Claire's fingers are tracing small figures on the backs of my shoulders, her breathing is soft and rhythmic next to my ear.

"Sarah..." she husks, "I want you to kiss my neck, I want your lips."

I'm pressed against her length. My arm up behind her neck is supporting my shoulders. I don't hesitate. I lower myself, pressing against her and bending my neck, mouth flooding with saliva. I press my lips against the side of her neck, inhaling deeply, letting her feel how wet my mouth is. The old fashioned slippery scent of her hair, like pearls. I'm still reeling from the orgasm she gave me, still short of breath.

"Touch me, Sarah."

I know what she wants, I understand what she is asking for and I'm full of apprehension. I picture how she touched herself, how beautiful she looked as she came. I think of how she moved her body when we danced together, how sexy and confident she was, the pleasure she took from what she was doing. I'm hesitating; afraid.

Her hand is clasping mine, pulling it down between our bellies until my fingers are just touching her little bush. The short hairs are soft and fine and tickle my fingertips.

"Yesss..." she urges, her mouth so close to my ear as I obediently buss her neck with my lips. I feel so awkward as I raise my ass into the air, making way for our hands. But she's no longer guiding me, her hand is just resting on mine, waiting for me to finish the journey myself, and I do, straightening my arm and pushing my shaking fingers between her legs.

"Oh fuck!" she hisses, wrapping her legs around me.

I grip her in my hand, cupping her. She's steamy, her short silky hairs are damp against my fingers. My breath shakes as I touch her. She twists her head away from me so my mouth is at the back of her neck, I kiss her there and she moans. Sliding my hand back and forth over her, feeling clumsy and inadequate, my hands move stupidly. She's twisting and pulling at me, she sounds frustrated. I'm ruining it.

"I haven't done this before," I apologize. My lips are wet against her skin, I'm drooling.

"You are wonderful Sarah. You are what I want," she responds. "Just touch me Sarah. I want you to do this. Do this for me."

"I'm not very good... not even for myself," I confess moving my hand over her, she's so wet.

"I just want you, Sarah. I want you so bad," she whispers in my ear, her body moving against mine, "Do this."

I curl a finger upwards and enter her easily, she feels feverish, she's soaking my hand. Claire is kissing my hair and singing softly, her husky voice, that song. "Tu es le verre, je suis le vin."

"I don't know how," I murmur, curling another finger into her.

"You do," she urges. "Yes Sarah, yes!"

I begin moving my fingers in and out of her, she's making loud animal noises, high and demanding, almost words.

"Ayy! Ahn! Ahn! Nnmm!"

My fingers are working fast now, pumping in and out of her while my thumb finds her clitoris. It's small and stiff, perfectly smooth like a pearl. My thumb is wet, sliding over the fragile bead.

"Ah! Yes! Yes!"

She sounds so happy, urging me on. I love it so much I want to cry out with her.

My lips on Claire's neck, my heart is thundering in my ears.

"Please Sarah!"

"Anything," I promise. That seems to free her. She pulls me by the hair against her neck. Pressing my lips against her pulse.

"Oh yes Sarah, like that!" she calls, clutching me tight. "Give me your beautiful mouth Sarah!"

I open my lips and suck at her jugular. I put my tongue out like a whore, dragging it up her neck, wetting her, wanting to take as much of her into my mouth as I can.

I feel like I might scream. My hand is over and inside of her, she's spread her legs wide to me. Her body is taut and arching, a branch nearing its breaking point. My body is clenched like a fist.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!"

The high pitched calls she's making are spurring me on. Her throat is wet with my saliva, my lips and tongue feel swollen as I move them up over her jaw.

I let my lips slide up her wet throat, I suck her ear lobe, push my tongue into the bitter boney canal. I feel bold as I turn her head and press my lips against hers, my tongue gently seeking entrance. She gasps, allowing my tongue to press in, seeking hers. I push my hips into her, pulling us closer together.

Claire twists in my arms, holding me by the hair, her tongue pushing into my mouth. Our teeth gnash at each other, our skulls finally meeting, bone against raw bone; the madness of the moment. My shoulder and arm ache, my fingers feel like they might cramp. Claire's wild, almost violent need crashing against my desire to fulfill that need, to overwhelm it.

"OHYES! OHFUCK SARAH! Yes!"

She flails and throws her arms out hard against the bed. Her whole body tensing as an orgasm rips through her.

"MmnN!"

I am kissing her. Claire's skin is beaded and moist with sweat, radiating heat. Her arms are outstretched, her thighs still tightly clamping my hips. She's taking big deep breaths, her eyes closed, a beautiful smile on her face.

"Your mouth..." she whispers happily. "I love your beautiful mouth Sarah."

I rise up, panting, I stare down on her. Her hazel eyes are clouded, a little out of focus. A drop of sweat falls from my brow, landing on Claire's cheek. My lips feel swollen, as if my blood is pooling there, unable to escape. They are slack and parted, my tongue seems to hang loose, its tip held lightly between my teeth.

'I'm going to lick Claire's pussy.'

The thought is as clear as a spoken voice. My heart seizes with shock. My mind and its obscenities, but this isn't a fantasy or a figment, I can see it, I can feel it. Her smooth little clitoris is suddenly huge, filling my mind. Again my mouth fills with saliva.

'She wants this,' I tell myself, burying my face in her neck, hiding my eyes in her hair, licking her skin, tasting the salt of her sweat. 'Claire wants me to lick her pussy.'

I am suddenly frantic with the idea of giving her what she wants, like I am standing on a precipice about to leap. I moan and suck softly at her throat, like a baby nursing at her jugular. This was never about kissing her neck.

This is what she wants from me.

"Can you... again?" I ask. My voice sounds thick. A bead of sweat is trickling down my spine. My scalp and forehead are wet.

"What? Yes, but-"

She looks up at me in confusion as I kiss her lips hard. I'm being fierce. I drag my lips down her neck as my knees pry her legs open, she spreads wide for me.

I am so happy to finally suck at her breasts, her nipples long and hard against my tongue. I feel like all I have ever wanted to do is suckle them. She tries to sit up, to move towards me, and I realize I can't stay. I press her back and move down.

"Sarah, you don't have- mmmnnn..."

But she's wrong. My tongue is wet in anticipation for what I have to do as I drag it down her belly. I feel her short pubes tickle my chin and smell her. I freeze.

'Am I actually going to eat Claire out?' I think, incredulous. I want to do this for her, but I'm scared, scared of what this means but also that I am not going to be good enough. Her hands are in my hair, she is no longer trying to stop me. Her palm presses against my head, a gentle pressure to continue down. Again I picture her perfect pearl, imagine sucking it. There is no turning back.

I take a deep breath, my lips just over hers. The musky, humid taste of her is in the air, moving from her body into mine. A thin stream of drool falls from my lips, dangling towards her, like a plumb line, I follow it down. She gasps as I cover her open, wet pussy with my mouth. My tongue is wide and flat at her opening.

I feel a wave of uncertainty wash over me as Claire floods my tongue. I had tasted myself on Danny's cock, but I'd never allowed myself to think about the flavor. Claire's is stronger than I expected. Not like a kiss, not like a mouth. This is pungent, tangier - sour. She tastes different than how I imagined, more intense.

"How long have I been imagining this?' I wonder as her hips jerk, smearing my lips and chin. I make my tongue thick, and push it at Claire, sliding up through her, she's salty.

"Gn!"

'I'm savoring Claire,' I realize.'Really tasting her.'

'"Oh fuck that's hot..."

I can feel her looking at me, love that I look sexy eating her pussy, but I can't bring myself to look back at her. I twist my tongue, drawing it through her.

"Fuck!" she barks. "Oh FUCK!"

I haven't ever heard her swear. Is it surprise? She's jerking with pleasure, her fingers tightening into fists. I spread my tongue flat and lick her.

"Ah SHIT! AH SHIT SARAH!"

'How long have I been thinking about eating her pussy? Days? Weeks? When did this start?'

Pushing my tongue deeper I am brought back to the moment I knelt to unstrap her bloody heels, her playing with the hem of her dress, seeing her panties. This is what I was afraid of, this is what I was hoping for. But even before that, there was the impulse to kneel at her feet as I cleaned her shirt. Was I considering this in the bathroom of the wine bar?

It doesn't fucking matter. I am licking her pussy now, my tongue begins to work, the fragile petals of her lips parting for me, drawing me in until I'm sucking them loudly. Wet lappets, strangely passive against my tongue, casting themselves against its surface. I push in again, deeper this time until my lips are inside hers, until her labia are embracing the corners of my mouth.

"OH FUCKING YES SARAH!" she cries as I slide my tongue up and over the rigid prominence of her clit, still hidden, the little opening of her hood another wonderful fold to explore. I am lapping her like a kitten, small licks over and over with the tip of my tongue, pointed and curling.

"SARAHHH!"

The joy in her voice is so clear, she's almost laughing - is laughing and crying out; both at once. I want to drink her. Until now I've been staring at her belly, her cunt, nothing at all. I want to see her eyes. look up at her, the strange chandelier is showering her with light. Her head is thrown back, neck stretching, face turned away. I watch her body arch, feeling her squirm I grab at her ass, holding her to me. She makes fists, pulling at the sheets. I feel a thrill as she lets go, as I feel her losing control.

"OHHHH fuuuuuck SARAH!" she moans, her voice dropping, getting husky. She squirms as I wrap my lips around her hard little clitoris - it's wonderfully smooth and round, not like a nipple or a tongue or a cock, it's so small, but feels so beautifully alive in my mouth. Like a tiny baby-bump. I imagine a microscopic womb and curled inside it a Lilliputian fetus, perfect in every detail and held between my lips. I want to cry, I love it so much. I moan into her and begin to nurse. She bends her neck to look at me. Her eyes are wide and shining with tears. I suck hard and she responds with tight gulping calls.

"Ahh! Ah!"

She is wonderfully dense and powerfully rooted, I feel like I am sucking all of her. My tongue swirls in the sealed vacuum of our bodies, moving against the polished tip of her clit and the insides of my pursed lips.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! AH!"

I'm pulling these sounds from her as I suck her. High pitched, almost screams. I suck harder. I wrap an arm around each of her thighs to hold her closer.

"AH! AH! AH! AHHH!"

She's loud enough to be heard from the street. I imagine what someone watching us can see, her legs spread wide, my ass in the air. We are putting on a show - I don't care. I swirl my tongue over her clit, taking long swipes to taste her, feel her cum in my mouth, dripping wet across my cheeks.

I want her cum on my face. I want to drink her cum, for her to mark me, to make me hers. I want to show her how entirely I'm hers.

"OH God Sarah! AH FUCK!"

Claire has thrown back her head and shoulders and is arching off the bed. She is lifting her hips up off the mattress.

"EEEEEII!" she screeches, and writhes. "EH! EH! EEEI!"

I push myself up on my hands to keep my mouth over her. I am kneeling between her feet, she has raised her ass entirely off the bed. My hands are holding her ass, squeezing her flexing cheeks, supporting her, but also me. I am drinking from the source. She begins to buck and I have to move my whole head to keep my tongue and lips in contact with her. I am frantically working my neck like a piston.

"OH FUCK SARAH OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

A hand grabs at my hair as she sprays my face and open mouth with a shower of clear cum. I cough and sputter, fluttering my eyes to clear my lashes as Claire collapses back to the bed, she is holding me against her. Still coughing I can feel her clitoris against my tongue and nuzzle it. She jerks and twitches as I suck her off. I'm humming tunelessly with pleasure.

Finally she can't take it any more and she pushes me away, curling into a fetal position on her side, palms pressed together between her thighs. Her body is slick with sweat, she twitches and jerks with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"That was a big one..." I start hopefully.

"OH MY GOD Sarah! How are you not good at this?!!" she screams into her pillow. Her shoulders are shaking and at first I think she's crying, until I hear the laughter - the clear joy of it.


*For those of you rereading these stories this is for you: on 04/08/23 I uploaded my final edit version of this story for moderation. The original version of this chapter, which is archived on BC's page, won her a monthly best-of contest, so maybe it's presumptive of me to mess with it, but I have returned to these chapters repeatedly as I've worked to write the end for the series by myself. I love this chapter and for better or worse I ended up adding about twelve hundred words (mostly to the love making - which I cannot get enough of) but no material changes to the narrative have been made.