Impact 05: Pretty/Dirty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her skin is hot and salty with sweat. Her breast fills my mouth, my tongue circles her nipple.

"Fuck! AH FUCK!" she hisses, squirming beneath me. I suck, her hands grip the tops of my shoulders, clutching almost painfully as I nurse. "Ah Jesus Sarah!"

"MmmmMmmMm," I moan in protest as her hands bear down.

"Enough! Do as I say! Fucking eat my pussy!" she spits, shocking me. I pull my lips away in surprise as she grabs me by the hair, "Fucking do it WHORE! Lick my fucking cunt!"

Even after all she's already said, the word lands like a slap.

I am thunderstruck by the name calling and Claire's crude commands, too afraid to even wonder at it, I all but jump down the bed to lick her pussy, rushing to force my tongue into her cunt in a show of obedience. I'm hit again with her taste - strong and sour, but I push on, fighting back a gag, I lick her over and over.

"Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculé de ta mère!"

More than just swearing, she is pulling at my hair with angry jerks, fucking my face with her hips. I'm flooding her with saliva, washing her with my tongue.

"Suck it!" she storms, her voice rising, almost hysterical. "Show them how my whore eats pussy!"

I'm almost panicked to do what she tells me, making a sloppy mess as I frantically lick, bobbing my head as fast as her grip on my hair will allow, sucking her with all my might. My tongue feels like it might cramp.

"SLUT! Rubbing your cunt. You love this, you love being my whore."

I realize she's right, that without knowing it, I've been fingering myself, that I do love being her whore.

'I am a slut,' I think, feeling a pang of guilt, wondering at myself. The depths I'm willing to go for her.

But I look at Claire, and see in her expression a pleasure I haven't seen before. I thought I'd seen Claire overcome, but this... this is new. Her eyes shine and her lips are wet and full; swollen. Even her nostrils are flared and look ruddy and wet.

"Yes like that you slut," she purrs. She is touching my hand with her foot, her toe playing with my fingers while I play with myself.

She smiles at me, looks so happy seeing me this way. Her fingertips are pushing over my skull, massaging my scalp; encouraging me.

"You can be my slut Sarah. I like seeing you play with yourself, you are very good at that. And you are very good at eating my pussy, you are my very good whore, my very good slut."

Her voice is choked now, but still soft, like something enormous is behind her words.

We're looking at each other, my lips wrapped around the tips of my tongue and sealed over her clitoris. There is real warmth in her eyes, I can see her pleasure, feel it. I'm sucking like a baby, compressing the little muscle against the swollen prominence, dragging my tastebuds up the slick underside, then forcing it back down, over and over. The sharpness and name calling are over. But I can see the effect it's all had on her, that I'm having on her. She's losing focus; losing herself in the feeling of what I am doing. Her ass and thighs begin to tense.

"Ah... Ah... Ah... Ahh..."

Claire's eyes are glittering, wide and brimming, like they might overflow, like she might cry. She bares her clenched teeth in pure animal pleasure.

"Eih! Eih! Eih! Eih!"

Her body is hot, slippery with beads of fresh sweat.

"AaaayyYAHHH!" she bellows, throwing back her head and thrusting her hips upwards. My lips follow her up, my sucking and licking bob and weave with her humping. My hand is a blur making lewd wet noises and my breath is short mechanical bursts.

"AH!"

"AH!"

"AH!"

"AH!"

Claire bucks and twists, the movements of her limbs almost like punches and kicks. It's like she's being wracked by a series of little orgasms, one after another after another. I've never imagined sex could be like this, I've never pictured pleasure like this for myself, wouldn't have believed it was possible if I wasn't seeing it and feeling it. I have to move my face with her thrusts so I don't bash her with my teeth or get a fat lip.

"Fck!"

"Fck!"

"Fck!"

"FUCK!"

"FUUUUUHHH!!"

Shoulders and arms on the bed, hips and knees in the air Claire floods my mouth. Her neck is bent and she is staring down the length of her sweat drenched belly at me, her face a rictus mask of pleasure so intense it looks like pain. For a moment she is frozen like that, silent. Even her ribs clutched and tense, her breath all expelled. I'm still sucking, my lips turned out and spread wide. But finally her body jerks and she pushes me away with her hands.

I raise myself onto my knees and finger myself while looking down on her as she shudders and twists in ecstasy. Her breathing calms and her limbs relax and her belly goes soft, as my breath grows short and my muscles tense. Claire is watching me through her lashes as I continue to finger myself fast and hard. She's watching my fingers pump in and out. My knuckles are dripping wet. I'm gushing,

My hand is working frantically as I drop my head and rest my cheek on the sodden flesh of her thigh. I purse my lips and blow juddering breaths across her cunt, edging towards her. Moving my mouth back to her cunt as I try and catch my breath. Claire pets my hair, moving it aside so we can see each other. I put out my tongue and lap at her, licking and sucking. I had wanted to cum with her, but I'm not disappointed because I know now Claire isn't done; she can always go again.

My fingers are working over my clit as I suck, I can feel my own orgasm building as I feel her breathing change, as she moves from recovering from her last orgasm to building towards her next. I am in awe of her, of her appetite, of her power.

"Slut," she whispers, her eyes shining with joy and admiration.


At brunch it's as if nothing has happened. Just two girlfriends nursing our hangovers with coffee and Bloody Marys while we share the Sunday Times. Claire is anxious to read the feature on Sophie Calle she's holding, but excited to see our piece with the census data I'm showing her.

"It's beautiful," she tells me, I hold up the page so she can see the full layout. "Really, so smart Sarah."

I can't help but blush with pride, which makes Claire smile and fuss.


*For those of you rereading these stories this is for you: on 04/08/23 I uploaded my final edit version of this chapter for moderation. This final version is about twenty three hundred words longer than the original - but no material changes have been made to the narrative. This is easily my favorite chapter, and, I think, the most misunderstood. We got a lot of pushback from readers when it was first posted. I have thought about that reaction a great deal as I worked to finish the series by myself. I feel I'm guilty of not sufficiently preparing readers for the shift in tone in this chapter. I focused on bringing out what I enjoyed about this story, heightening it and hopefully making it less jarring for future readers.