All Comments on 'Impact 09: of Repentance'

by SiteNonSite

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LaurenrAusLaurenrAusabout 2 years ago

I am living for updates on this story. Each part gets deeper and deeper. Love this so much. Amazing work team

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh Sarah. The literary term is "unreliable narrator" but our Young Sarah is not so much unreliably narrating as she is narrating how completely unreliable she is.

Lucky thing Claire turned up.

XactoXactoabout 2 years ago

Wow! THAT was intense. ❤️

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

The anticipation you and ButteredCrumpet create throughout this journey is becoming wonderfully unbearable, so palpable. Today, I could feel/taste their apprehension. At first, I wondered about the attention you devote to Sarah-Darci and the Sarah-Darci-Kwasi sex scene, which comes as a bit of a surprise, but realize that Darci was always there needing explanation while the troubling (for Sarah) highly erotic sex scene sheds more light on Sarah’s mindset and her relationship with Claire. The ending to this chapter is a perfectly paced, visceral, romantically erotic scenes telling their story. The story is the sex, the sex the story becomes so very clear if it had not been clear to readers from the start. Suffice to say, do not want the two of you to end this story because I love the way you write — the often raw, beautifully erotic images, believable, realistically flawed characters and the sustained tension that lingers and surfaces in fits and starts around this relationship.

gopherdudegopherdudeabout 2 years ago

This story just keeps getting better and better. The quality of your writing and the depth of these characters is amazing. You told me awhile back during a period of frustration with Claire that things would be revealed in due time and with each new chapter it happens again and again. Love the depth and the detail. Keep up the outstanding work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Insert Adam Driver Star Wars meme: mooooore!!! I’m so sucked in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So good...you are truly talented.

Jordan91Jordan91about 2 years ago

When you think this story can’t get any better, it does. Chewing at the bit for next chapter. Sooo good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

we are waiting for the next one...almost two weeks...help!!

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone, it’s exciting to see how much this story is being enjoyed and anticipated in real time. And while we’re sorry to keep you hanging (with Sarah literally in midair), there’s going to be a bit of a pause before the end. Real Life intrudes. All is well, but we haven’t been able to work together for a bit. I might try and post a small surprise I’ve been working on in the meantime… we’ll see.

DylanAnonDylanAnonabout 2 years ago

So I get it now. For the longest time I didn’t get the hoopla of the last two chapters. I felt like I was missing something.

I reread chapter nine list night and realized there parts of it that just didn’t stick with me. Or maybe I misread.

The going back and forth in that chapter threw me a bit - there was no delineation, sometimes I wish you had done the flashbacks in italics. But as no one else has said anything so perhaps it’s a me issue.

It’s nice to see Sarah accept who she is. It’s interesting- on the one hand you made her fierce; on the other a subservience to her parents. The uhaul joke rings louder after chapter 9.

DylanAnonDylanAnonabout 2 years ago

Er… reread chapter 8. Not 9.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 2 years agoAuthor

Sarah was so much in her head and in the past the last two chapters I understand how it posed a challenge DylanAnon. (You wouldn’t believe how nice it is to read the stories color coded. I wish we could post with color and different fonts - like House of Leaves.) we did our best to keep it clear (and fun). I’m very glad to know it was worth taking a second pass, and that rereading helped.

Cupertino345Cupertino345about 2 years ago

OK, I finished the story. I don't want you to think that I didn't like the other chapters. i did, but on a long story I like to same my comments until I can process the story.

I am all about making my partner feel loved and appreciated. I avoid hurting the person I love. Throughout my reading of "Oblivion" I always felt that Miranda would get the prize. You turned it around on me. That would have been a perfect love story but the characters held true to their form. I had a good feeling about Claire and Sarah from the begining but I had the fear in the back of my mind that everything would turn bad. IT DIDN'T. I know that life and love is a difficult task and there are a lot of obstacles but the tow of them are off to a wonderful start. Thanks for sharing your imagination. I will definitely read this story again and again.

DdaltonDdaltonover 1 year ago

Excellent work, I do not know nor do I care whether or not the primary author is you or ButteredCrumpett... this is an excellent series, I love your style, I hope you both continue to write!

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteover 1 year agoAuthor

I think of these stories as mine Ddalton, and I very much hope ButteredCrumpt thinks of her stories as hers. The origin was a micro fiction contest I helped BC with - hardly more than three sentences built on a prompt to write a RomCom with the word “graph” in it (or something like that). Chapter 10 and the chapters that follow it are all me. I do hope BC will return to write an ending of her own some day, but I didn’t want to leave readers without the resolution I thought our collaboration deserved. I am very happy to hear you are enjoying our and that you like the writing. It’s turned out writing porn is something I enjoy more than I’d ever imagined possible. I do hope you will like my solo efforts as much as you like the first 9.

MikeykeithMikeykeithover 1 year ago

"O . . ." has never, ever, not ever been more apt.

Goody Goody Cum Drops.

WoW!!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

The impact is huge.

Commenting on an earlier chapter, I anticipated that the first time Claire goes down on Sarah would mark a significant increment in the unfolding of their story. I didn't have a clue.

After the unconventional "Confession" in chapter 8, we now witness Sarah's "Repentance." We learn the nature and content of the neurosis that has been blocking Sarah's capacity to accept that form of loving from Claire. Sarah's repentance consists in overcoming and removing that block.

Has there ever been such a moving, stirring, and uplifting description of cunnilingus? Whatever may be the line separating mind from body and spirit from flesh, you have erased it here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just now found this series, and these stories are fantastic! I just love the characters and their depth!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This chapter really dived into how Sarah’s past experiences have shaped her behavior…. It would have been great if there was some sort of interaction between Darci and Sarah that caused those memories to surface since it took 9 chapters for that to be revealed without a significant event to elicit the memories. Sarah is always overthinking her experiences with Claire so I don’t really count those.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiteNonSite@SiteNonSite
I am a visual artist. I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did. A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES